Father-Son Affection Gone Too Far (Video)

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #21
heveweight 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$527 | Props total: 37 37
 collegeboy58 said:
smh@folk actually defending this....

I dont know but TWIRLING a kids hair is not what a father does to his SON...thats something you do with ya girl after yall been fu*kin...Did anyone else notice the kids face when he turned around? Man...that video is some disturbing sh*t....I wish them dudes woulda confronted him...fu*k being disrespectful, its 2007, damn near 08 and men are fu*kin kids by the thousands....

and to this person that said yall non-pus*y n*ggaz must not have kids, its called unconditional love...when does the sh*t stop? When his p*nis is in the boyz a.ss and he's saying "I Love you"....fu*k that...n*gga my love has conditions and limits and I'm not about to express my love for you by twirling and playing all in ya hair...Unconditional love is when you love someone regardless of THEIR condition, not yours

HUH????

How did you get from a dad rubbing his kids hair to sticking his p*nis up his a.ss??????...thats just crazy to me

Seriously....characters on boxden have got issues....my take on is this...all those that have a problem probably have 'daddy issues'...i.e. a lack of one...or 's3x issues'...i.e. your not gettin none.

You dont know why the those two could be so close...the kids mom could've died..they may not have seen each other in years....or any number of other reasons.

I didnt see anything s3xual between the two therfore dont implent your twisted pedafiliac minds onto their situation.

Last edited by heveweight; 12-15-2007 at 08:43 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #22
YoungRockJizzay 
space
space
$1,133 | Props total: 78 78
pops don't love him mane. got dude in the nosebleed section. he got to make up for it someway.
 10 years ago '04        #23
bomester 
space
space
$2,634 | Props total: 0 0
damn... that sh*t looked mad gay. but then i thought, maybe that kid was handicapped? just my opinion.
 12-15-2007, 10:00 AM         #24
Mz_Chocolate313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NOOOOOO, this doesn't look like any father/son relationship i've ever seen, at first i thought that maybe they were just really close (like that was his favorite child and that was the child's favorite parent), UNTIL i saw in the first video @ 16-23 seconds how the father pulled on his sons hair... and that right there was even more sickening, i hope someone who knows that man call the police so that the family can be further investigated. :smh
 12-15-2007, 10:00 AM         #25
R_U_Serious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao black dude there cracked me up thats def something people of mine would tape and make fun of
 10 years ago '05        #26
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
like ew. That is disgusting
 10 years ago '05        #27
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
 jataylorlfc said:
hmmm not a "healthy" relationship

id laugh if they asked him and the dad had cancer and it was his last day or something
I wouldn't
 12-15-2007, 10:08 AM         #28
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People defending that guy probably had homos3xual child predator dads too... What your dad did to you sick fu*ks was not normal, no matter how much he tried to tell you it was.

Seek councelling you twisted c*nts... You're possible future-predators
 10 years ago '05        #29
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
 darquecinnamon said:
like ew. That is disgusting
like, you wanna fu*k?
 10 years ago '07        #30
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
That sh*t was plain disturbing. How do we even know that they were father and son though? That may have been his gay a.ss lil boyfriend which is just as sick. @ pedo's.
 12-15-2007, 10:36 AM         #31
xIts CLiPzx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Daddy loves his baby boy....lol f*g!
 10 years ago '04        #32
Young_City414 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,367 | Props total: 16 16
that didn't really seem outta line at all
 12-15-2007, 10:49 AM         #33
winkis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahahaha kids probley to scared to tell his dad not to do that er hell beat him hahahaahaah
 12-15-2007, 10:51 AM         #34
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
I wouldn't
i would, seeing as the awkwardness of the situation would be incredible, u misinterpreted my comments and went 4 the simple conclusion that i was taking the p!ss out of some 1 who had cancer and then gave me hate calling me a dumbass are u sure its tha-xeptional-1 (god your slang spelling is just...) and not simply tha-special-1
 12-15-2007, 10:56 AM         #35
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xIts CLiPzx said:
Daddy loves his baby boy....lol f*g!
why the fu*k are u taking the p!ss out of gays (also referring 2 the others in this thread) think before u poke ur head around the closet door next time!

there would be nothing wrong if it was his bf (thus making him gay) so hes not a "fag" as u so eloquently put it but a nonce

also why do ppl in america use the same derogatory terms? get creative ppl!

rancid arnet u hooked on smokin f*gs?

Last edited by jataylorlfc; 12-15-2007 at 10:59 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #36
YoDoods 22 heat pts22
space
space
$8,918 | Props total: 741 741
I have a 6 year old son and I make it a point to hug and kiss the dude on the constant

No homo and I know how that sh*t sounds But I make sure to show my kids the crazy affection that I wasnt shown as a child.
 12-15-2007, 11:01 AM         #37
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^nout wrong with that, also it wud be interesting 2 know the age of the kid, it just seems a bit weird the way hes doing it, either hes not used 2 showing affection or he shows too much....if u get my meaning.....
 12-15-2007, 11:22 AM         #38
jerseyman46 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cleavon15 said:
yo what game are they at
^^ look like there were at the Titans & Chargers game
 10 years ago '05        #39
KingCapo 
space
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 94 94
Maybe the dude misses having hair and see his hair reincarnated in his son or some...thing...I don't know, I'm bullsh*tting.

heveweight said:
HUH????

How did you get from a dad rubbing his kids hair to sticking his p*nis up his a.ss??????...thats just crazy to me

Seriously....characters on boxden have got issues....my take on is this...all those that have a problem probably have 'daddy issues'...i.e. a lack of one...or 's3x issues'...i.e. your not gettin none.

You dont know why the those two could be so close...the kids mom could've died..they may not have seen each other in years....or any number of other reasons.

I didnt see anything s3xual between the two therfore dont implent your twisted pedafiliac minds onto their situation.
:applause: Yeah Boxden is full of the most homophobic nosy people alive.

Last edited by KingCapo; 12-15-2007 at 11:33 AM..
 12-15-2007, 11:38 AM         #40
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
rancid arnet u hooked on smokin f*gs?
We'll have none of that talk lad.

Sort it out
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
18 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy