I Am Legend (2007)

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What ya'll think....Did it live up to the hype???
Overall bad and waste of time 42 13.08%
Wait and see it on DVD 58 18.07%
Kept me on the edge on my seat 131 40.81%
Independance Day type classic Will Smith blockbuster 118 36.76%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 321. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #41
ehizzy3 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,917 | Props total: 502 502
lol i thought marley was a dude too.......and i thought sam was a boy dog.......and i liked all of it but two things, the ending, and the length of movie, needed to be a bit longer
 10 years ago '07        #42
ThursdayNit3 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,708 | Props total: 21 21
damn it fred!!!

haha this movie had a nice mix of comedy and suspense
 12-16-2007, 08:39 AM         #43
~WB~HStL~  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it was pretty good movie, will smith gave an outstanding performance
the only negativ part to me were the cgi vampires and the ending. they rushed the ending which was unnecessary.

BTW
everything was cool in the theatre were me and my friends where, until a bunch of fu*k nuggets aka kids came in an acted like some thundermonkeys. they were talking and laughing all the time throwin popcorn around an all, until a friend of mine (triple H size dude) got up, gave one of them a bi*ch slap on the head and told him if they wouldnt shut up they gonna be legend too. the rest of the audience was cheering and the lil motherfu*kers were quiet as hell after that.

Last edited by ~WB~HStL~; 12-18-2007 at 04:45 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #44
cleavon15 
space
space
$987 | Props total: 87 87
 sucram said:
movie left way too much info out...was kinda borin....save your money, and rent it on dvd

no it didnt it just made you think. and at a later time brought it back to understand why that happened

SPOILER:

something that i caught was when the army was scanning and said his wife was "not good" and then scanned her again it said clear

it seems as if they didnt know what they were doing so they were just getting every third person. before them 2 went in and then the third was rejected.
PAY ATTENTION

i am guilty too because i got to the movie 20 minutes late but if anyone can answer would be helpful.
why would he pour fluid all over him before going in the house and on him before going into the dark?
and why was he hunting deer?
 12-16-2007, 09:52 AM         #45
~WB~HStL~  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cleavon15 said:
no it didnt it just made you think. and at a later time brought it back to understand why that happened

SPOILER:

something that i caught was when the army was scanning and said his wife was "not good" and then scanned her again it said clear

it seems as if they didnt know what they were doing so they were just getting every third person. before them 2 went in and then the third was rejected.
PAY ATTENTION

i am guilty too because i got to the movie 20 minutes late but if anyone can answer would be helpful.
why would he pour fluid all over him before going in the house and on him before going into the dark?
and why was he hunting deer?

i thought it was gasoline he pourd out....so in the face of danger he could light it up. and the reason he was hunting deer was : he had to eat.
 10 years ago '05        #46
JesusShuttles 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,361 | Props total: 1065 1065
 UnFaZeD said:
besides the ending, which was horrendous, it was worth my 8 dollars
8 DOLLARS!?!?!?

it was a good movie
 10 years ago '04        #47
leon22 
space
space
$1,250 | Props total: 0 0
It was a good movie. I liked the comedy w/ the mannequins, well edited, good plot outline. It could've went into more detail about the virus, 1st it cured cancer then 3years later everybody is extinct. It lost momentum towards the middle but picked back up. Overall it was a good movie, a lot of suspense. I can understand why the ending was the way it was.
 10 years ago '06        #48
cleavon15 
space
space
$987 | Props total: 87 87
 ~WB~HStL~ said:
i thought it was gasoline he pourd out....so in the face of danger he could light it up. and the reason he was hunting deer was : he had to eat.
i thought about that too but it doesnt seem to make sense seeing as how he had canned goods and to eat deer meat is more than just k!lling a deer and eating it. i thought it had maybe something to do with how they didnt mutate and wanted to study them like the rats but had no conclusive evidence
 12-16-2007, 12:02 PM         #49
B_D_K_87  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

I thought the same thing but I think it was so they couldn't catch his scent...a few other people I talked 2 about it said the same...it had to do with them smelling him.

And he was hunting deer for food or to study the mutated ones I'm pretty sure...
 10 years ago '05        #50
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
Muthafu*kin Fred, n*gga is the reason for all the bullsh*t. glad he got murked.
 10 years ago '06        #51
old-skool 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,130 | Props total: 1359 1359
Spoiler!

it was a good movie man! but like everyone ending was bad... but it wasnt bad as everyone else is saying.. it was an ok ending... but did anyone else notice the camera moving all the time, in his house...

and the vampires(or wat ever they were) they could of done a better job on them, they just looked mad fake!

and did anyone notice that in one of the trailers, wil is standing and the vampire dude opens his mouth and screams right next to him, was left out of the movie? or maybe i missed it...

but the fluid thing i think was, so the vampires wouldnt smell that hes there... remember he poured some on his jacket too...

i kinda felt bad for the poor dog when he k!lled him lol i love German Shepards!
 12-16-2007, 06:23 PM         #52
BigDickDanny08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
movie wuz pretty dope....the endin didnt suck cuz it wuz only 2 way it really could of ended....the other endin is will smith would of lived
 12-16-2007, 06:25 PM         #53
BigDickDanny08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
0o and i thought it wuz pretty funny when the n*gga wuz gang bangin over bacon :D
 10 years ago '05        #54
blk9ne5ve 
space
space
$389 | Props total: 2 2
 Bigd*ckDanny08 said:
0o and i thought it wuz pretty funny when the n*gga wuz gang bangin over bacon :D
haha, true... i was laughing when he set those fools up @ the dock and tried to take out as many as he could! [chappelle voice] "gotcha bi*ch!"

i give it a 4/5, only because they could have gone into how the virus broke out... there where some scenes that made you jump though. I liked how the film referenced bob marley and how will smiths character took it as motivation to find the cure.
 10 years ago '05        #55
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
space
$11,305 | Props total: 4726 4726
hahaha ...

mothafu*kin' fred.

SPOILER ..

what's crazy was when those things set up a trap using "fred"
 12-17-2007, 08:27 AM         #56
younggun11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
was it just me, or did it seem like fred's head was turning in that scene?
 10 years ago '05        #57
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,163 | Props total: 957 957
 younggun11 said:
was it just me, or did it seem like fred's head was turning in that scene?
I knew I was not tripping, me and my girl saw that sh*t. I know I saw it for the damn sure, his head moved.
 12-17-2007, 10:31 AM         #58
ceo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M!XTAPEsniper said:
horribleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I agree
 10 years ago '07        #59
Kashiff10 
space
space
$464 | Props total: 0 0
Horrible movie...mad as hell i waisted 20 dollars (me n my girl) on that stupid a.ss movie..nuttin what i expected...smh
 12-17-2007, 12:55 PM         #60
younggun11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SO WHAT THE fu*k MADE ITS HEAD MOVE?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago