most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10 years ago '05        #61
GaryIn'75 1 heat pts
space
space
$731 | Props total: 10 10
Every football player didn't now sean taylor but ALL of them still paid respect to him because they are in the same game. U n*ggas act like bow is trash the dude raps better then 80% of the rappers out there. hatin a.ss bi*ches. only bi*ches make a effort to seek out and hate on someone. yall n*ggas mad because dude been makin cash since 6 and yall barely makin 6 bucks an hour
 10 years ago '05        #62
GaryIn'75 1 heat pts
space
space
$731 | Props total: 10 10
 realtalk said:
how the fu*k do you know bow wow does know about ugk?

this sh*t started because you stated bow didn't know pimp like you ran with pimp, but another n*gga can't say sh*t about bow..get the fu*k outta here
 10 years ago '05        #63
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
umm...

first off, i have no idea where to get that sh*t, probably a custom job, like dude said.....

second, not every rapper you listen to will influence you in your rhymes/life.......i listen to Talib, but i'm not influenced by him......Common, Black Thought, Outkast, Trick Daddy, Nas.........none of these dudes influenced me in my life or in my rhymes, but if they died and i had a chance to go on TV to pay my respects i'd do so........not because they influenced me, but because they made music i enjoyed........

there's people in my life that haven't influenced me that i've paid my respects to after they died......not because it's cool to do, but because i respected them while they were alive and i wanted to wish them the best in their death.......

wishing someone to 'Rest In Peace' is the opposite of disrespect dufus....

i love BX posters' logic sometimes.......

'WHAT?!?! BOW WOW TOLD PIMP C TO REST IN PEACE?!?!? HE DOESN'T WANT PIMP TO LIVE AN INTERRUPTED AFTERLIFE?!?!?! HE'D BE OPPOSED TO SOMEONE DIGGING UP PIMP'S GRAVE AND STEALING HIS SKULL?!??! STUPID LITTLE DISRESPECTFUL BASTARD!!!'

get a life dude...
 10 years ago '05        #64
STL-FYNEST314 
space
space
$3,310 | Props total: 4 4
realtalk, you wouldve been better off if bow wow said, "i didnt know pimp c, so fu*k him, i dont care if he's dead"?
 10 years ago '07        #65
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,422 | Props total: 1874 1874
So Your Only Allowed To Show Your Condolences If You Know The Person Personally? Gtfoh!!!!!!!!!!
 10 years ago '04        #66
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 0 0
cluck cluck cluck cluck

[pic - click to view]

12-16-2007, 07:50 AM         #67
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What some girl from Dallas know about them PAT boys?
 10 years ago '07        #68
poppalou32 
space
space
space
$103 | Props total: 0 0
[QUOTE=D.Tek;11046401]ever thought bow wow's just paying his respects?[/QUdamn I realized maaaaddd n*ggas hate on this n*gga Bow.I mean he aint my top 25 but the n*gga is making money and not a little amount so switch places garauntee half you fu*ks would never prevail. Cuz the qoute of the day people is " Haters never prevail"
 10 years ago '07        #69
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,422 | Props total: 1874 1874
[QUOTE=poppalou32;11061548]
 D.Tek said:
ever thought bow wow's just paying his respects?[/QUdamn I realized maaaaddd n*ggas hate on this n*gga Bow.I mean he aint my top 25 but the n*gga is making money and not a little amount so switch places garauntee half you fu*ks would never prevail. Cuz the qoute of the day people is " Haters never prevail"
HUH?

PLAIN & STUPID THIS bi*ch IS STUPID FOR STATING THAT BOW WOW NEVER KNEW THIS n*gga THEREFORE HE DOESN'T QUALIFY TO WEAR A TEE WITH HIS PIC ON IT. DUMB bi*chES AND THE FASHION STYLE SPOT. fu*kING COWBOYS FAN, LEAVING ME E-HATE MAIL AFTER I GAVE HER HATE, DUMB IDIOT.
 10 years ago '04        #70
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 0 0
UGK had a following everywhere...dont pay attention to what half these dudes say...like the only people who supported UGK were the South and Texas....Smh...get outta here with that sh*t...People from all over the world support different artists....A lot of dudes up in NY knew all about UGK way back when...Maybe the following was stronger in the south cause thats where it started but this doesnt mean people in other parts of the world didnt support the group and like their music....Some people are so god damn hardheaded...

those are Texans for you though..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
113 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy