most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-15-2007, 02:15 PM         #41
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 FN LoW said:
lol @ real talk....more like Bullsh*t Talk...

i like how people think they know allllll about somebody they dont know....As if any of us know what Bow Wow is listening to 24/7....Sure maybe he didnt say Pimp C was an influence in one of his interviews but does that mean he didnt respect the guy?...Maybe in fact Pimp C really didnt influence him, maybe he picked up on him AFTER he got started in the game...So does that mean he cant show his love? Just cause Pimp C may have no influenced him?...Nobody knows what these dudes are doing daily or what they listen to or who they talk to...U got dudes cell phone bill or something to know who hes calling? No you dont, so u cant really say whos cool with who....
i love how i sparked a big a.ss conversation with you hoe a.ss n*ggas casper? it is well it's no need for me go into this sh*t again i have explained my point over and over and I'm done with this sh*t i think? *thinking* you girls have fun discussing this sh*t I'm threw *starts to think again*
 12-15-2007, 02:18 PM         #42
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 FN LoW said:
which one are you?

[pic - click to view]

I'm the one with the black shades on :rolleyes: i see you defending yo boo steve nice 85 yes homo gay a.ss n*ggas

Last edited by realtalk; 12-15-2007 at 02:20 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #43
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 0 0
i have still yet to read a valid point of yours...maybe cause none of them are actually valid points...Just u hating on Bow Wow with your own opinions...Thats all you got...Opinions...Nobody knows the facts about anybodys personal life...I dont care if ur a UGK groupie and u wish u could swing on Pimp C's sack...You know nothing about him and his daily life, regardless of how much u wanna act like you do....U know just as much as the next man....Now thats a valid point
 12-15-2007, 02:47 PM         #44
CoolArrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
realtalk just shut the fu*k up and admit you were wrong you stupid a.ss bi*ch acting like you have to be personal friends with someone to show your respect.
 10 years ago '04        #45
Khazano 
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 115 115
 realtalk said:
that f*g**t don't know sh*t about pimp c hell he don't know sh*t about ugk period
and you would know that...how?
 12-15-2007, 03:26 PM         #46
Clipse36  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo real talk....you mad....
 12-15-2007, 03:42 PM         #47
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 FN LoW said:
i have still yet to read a valid point of yours...maybe cause none of them are actually valid points...Just u hating on Bow Wow with your own opinions...Thats all you got...Opinions...Nobody knows the facts about anybodys personal life...I dont care if ur a UGK groupie and u wish u could swing on Pimp C's sack...You know nothing about him and his daily life, regardless of how much u wanna act like you do....U know just as much as the next man....Now thats a valid point
:thumbsdow like said bi*ch i made my point and i know that they are valid and hating on bow wow? and i don't give a fu*k if you's a bow wow d*ck sucker yo dumb a.ss don't sh*t about his a.ss either but like said for the got damn 113837383785784787847685786 time i know bow wow don't sh*t about know damn ugk now take that how you wanna take it bi*ch
 12-15-2007, 03:46 PM         #48
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CoolArrow said:
realtalk just shut the fu*k up and admit you were wrong you stupid a.ss bi*ch acting like you have to be personal friends with someone to show your respect.
pus*y n*gga I aint gone admit a mothafu*kin thing because I know I"m right fu*k what you and the rest of these lame a.ss n*ggas talking about you need to admit that you like wee wee's bi*ch a.ss n*gga
 12-15-2007, 03:50 PM         #49
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Khazano said:
and you would know that...how?
bandwaggon a.ss f*g**t a.ss n*gga i swear bx got a bunch of homo's on it's site once another n*gga call themselves trying to speak on something another n*ggas follows and how the fu*k do you know bow wow does know about ugk? since you loose b00ty a.ss got questions
 12-15-2007, 03:51 PM         #50
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Clipse36 said:
yo real talk....you mad....
mad at what? n*gga log yo corney a.ss off bx
 10 years ago '04        #51
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
nah dudes aint jumpin on no bandwaggon...We all just realize how ur name should be Real Bullsh*t cause thats all your speak...Aint no real talk comin for you...Alls your doin over here is tryin to rag on people by callin them names, thinkin its gonna effect somebody...come on now, what are you still in high school with all that sh*t your saying....You need to grow up or you should be the one to log ur a.ss off BX cause ur talkin straight gibberish

now thats REAL TALK
 12-15-2007, 04:08 PM         #52
Clipse36  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 realtalk said:
bandwaggon a.ss f*g**t a.ss n*gga i swear bx got a bunch of homo's on it's site once another n*gga call themselves trying to speak on something another n*ggas follows and how the fu*k do you know bow wow does know about ugk? since you loose b00ty a.ss got questions
i would think somebody that wasnt mad wouldnt curse everyother word or call people homos...bi*ch stop commenting on sh*t you know nothing about....and how do u know bow wow doesnt know anything about ugk? all your argument is on opinion...no facts....stop having a crush on bow wow dike
 10 years ago '04        #53
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
 realtalk said:
:thumbsdow like said bi*ch i made my point and i know that they are valid and hating on bow wow? and i don't give a fu*k if you's a bow wow d*ck sucker yo dumb a.ss don't sh*t about his a.ss either but like said for the got damn 113837383785784787847685786 time i know bow wow don't sh*t about know damn ugk now take that how you wanna take it bi*ch
and as we all said...You dont know sh*t...end of story...Ur just full of personal opinions...You have no facts to back anything up no matter what you claim, your full of sh*t and im sure your peoples back home know this too...Unless they just like you...People who know everything about nothing...Keep on foolin urself cause thats all ur doin
 10 years ago '04        #54
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
And thats all i got to say about it...Call me what u want, say im a homo, d*ck rider, whatever you can pull out of your a.ss...This aint HS, sh*t means nothing...Just shows how immature some people are and cant act their age...

Im gonna go ahead and let this bird cluck all she wants now
 12-15-2007, 04:21 PM         #55
YoungGQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
I think the point she was tryin to make was, all these people are hoppin onto UGK because of Pimp C's death, when before they aint know who UGK was unless they heard em on Big Pimpin, Sippin On Some Syrup or recently International Player's Anthem with Outkast. It's all these boppas actin like they was down with UGK for the longest time when really the only people that supported UGK thoroughly was the south, and mainly Texas. I find it disrespectful of those people to do that sh*t.
 10 years ago '06        #56
dwadeforprez 2 heat pts
space
space
$909 | Props total: 5 5
 WilbertCarl said:
pimp c was on his last cd
LOL that quote just sh*tted on you, dont return to this thread:finger:
 12-15-2007, 05:26 PM         #57
BIG POPPA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this hate for bow wow has to stop
i think most of yall wish yall was in his spot
its fu*king sickening
propz to bow wow for being in the industry this long and being successful
now thats realtalk
 10 years ago '06        #58
c-rizzle 
space
space
$1,266 | Props total: 1 1
 realtalk said:
fact is it's disrespectful for a mothafu*ka to call themselves paying respect when in doubt they don't sh*t about that artist or their music that's flat out disrespectful just because they have the same occupation doesn't mean they know who the artist is the only thing bow wow know about pimp c is that he's a rapper other than that bow wow don't sh*t about no damn ugk and i guess your a closet bow wow fan fu*k outta here homo

no disrespect to pimp c (r.i.p.) - BUT GET THE fu*k OFF HIS d*ck!!
 10 years ago '05        #59
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 WilbertCarl said:
pimp c was on his last cd

all yall saying he didnt know pimp c are fu*king losers
 10 years ago '04        #60
Krypt 3 heat pts
space
space
$8,318 | Props total: 272 272
realtalk calm the fu*k down... dude was just paying respect, now shut up and sit down in a corner somewhere
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy