Lil Bow Wow's R.I.P. Pimp C T-Shirt

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
22 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-13-2007, 09:33 PM         #21
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Dont make no sense. I hate Bow Wow. I think hes a pus*y but Snoop and JD hes known them since youth. Maybe he met Pimp C at a party, kicked it, and found a newfound respect for the dude. Half of the rappers that were screamin free Pimp C prolly never payed attention to Pimp C. Bow Wow is 21 maybe he heard Pimp C's Big Pimpin verse and just fell in love with his music u really just dont know.
n*gga that sh*t you typed aint even worth commenting on hell nah
 10 years ago '06        #22
twindeserteagle 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 217 217
 realtalk said:
as for pimp c being on bow wow's song like i said that's just business meaning money
Pimp C Said in that interview when he was callin out the south that he would never work with someone he dont fu*k with unless it was a ugk song and that was a bow wow feat pimp c wayne and scrappy
 10 years ago '07        #23
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,325 | Props total: 1111 1111
@ Bow Wow still being aloud to be in hip hop
 12-13-2007, 09:44 PM         #24
Clipse36  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 realtalk said:
i guess i got to break it down for yo dumb a.ss when have you ever heard bow wow say pimp c is one of the rappers that influenced him i heard about him speaking on snoop influencing him hell even jd but never no pimp c for the last mothafu*king time that sh*t is direspectful a rapper call themselves paying respect but knowing damn well they don't have a clue music wise who the fu*k they paying tribute too fu*k outta here with that bull sh*t and i put it on yo life that i know more about ugk than bow wow do you f*g**t bi*ch a.ss n*gga gettin because I'm talkin about his idol lil bow wow ol' cup cake a.ss n*gga yeah n*gga you gay

hes only 21 of course he doesnt know pimps material from back in the day...even if he didnt really know him doesnt mean he cant show his respects...so just because i didnt know the people in the omaha mall shootings, means i cant show respect? comeon you have stupid reasoning...he probably knows about him more than you give him credit for..and also you said bow wow and pimp c doing a song together was just business, well there you go he knew him as a business partner...case closed, no more bow wow envy
 12-13-2007, 09:44 PM         #25
D.Tek  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ever thought bow wow's just paying his respects?
 10 years ago '04        #26
pfictre 
space
space
space
$614 | Props total: 0 0
 realtalk said:
i guess i got to break it down for yo dumb a.ss when have you ever heard bow wow say pimp c is one of the rappers that influenced him i heard about him speaking on snoop influencing him hell even jd but never no pimp c for the last mothafu*king time that sh*t is direspectful a rapper call themselves paying respect but knowing damn well they don't have a clue music wise who the fu*k they paying tribute too fu*k outta here with that bull sh*t and i put it on yo life that i know more about ugk than bow wow do you f*g**t bi*ch a.ss n*gga gettin because I'm talkin about his idol lil bow wow ol' cup cake a.ss n*gga yeah n*gga you gay
You do realize that not everything a celebrity says and thinks is publicized right? He might not of held Pimp C as high as Snoop or JD, but you can't say that he didn't even know who Pimp C was or didn't respect him.
 12-15-2007, 02:05 AM         #27
Lotto_Stud  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you n*ggas are trippin thinkin that because of that man age he dont know nothin bout pre- big pimpin ugk. im 19 and i know bout the boys regardless of the fact that im from texas. bow wow grew up in atlanta and they are the UNDERGROUND kings... n*ggas from the south now bout undrground rappers in other states. no hate but this just some ignorant a.ss sh!t right here. NAHTAWMBOUT!!!
 10 years ago '04        #28
mista_millz 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,745 | Props total: 1275 1275
^^^^that lil n*gga from ohio
fu*k outta here with that buuuuuuuuuuulllsh*t
 12-15-2007, 05:15 AM         #29
Animal08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol pimp c was on bow wow cd n1ggaz is clown how u gonna know if he listend to ugk or not?
 12-15-2007, 06:19 AM         #30
Fresh 84  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who the fu*k cares crybabies it dont matter who rep pimp c harder
 12-15-2007, 06:19 AM         #31
Fresh 84  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
long as u reppin
 10 years ago '07        #32
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
lol @ yall trippin on this sh*t

bow wow from ohio and the midwest got just as much love for ugk as the south...atleast in chicago...everybody love ugk out here...all the old school rap era dudes talk about out here is eightball and mjg..geto boys and ugk...and if nobody was talking about his death yall f*g**ts would be crying about that too...so shut the fu*k up and be happy that he is being talked about

Last edited by Pistol Peter; 12-15-2007 at 06:27 AM..
 12-15-2007, 09:11 AM         #33
kliquey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so uhmmmm, where do we get that T-Shirt Bow WoW was wearing? ;)
 12-15-2007, 09:34 AM         #34
D.Tek  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kliquey said:
so uhmmmm, where do we get that T-Shirt Bow WoW was wearing? ;)
probably custom made, looked like it
 10 years ago '05        #35
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
it k!lls me when these down south n*ggaz get mad that all people outside of the south really got to know ugk for was big pimpin sizzurp that was the point of them doin the song they wanted to be on a huge hit so they could use that as a springboard to get national recogniton these n*ggaz got bills what u want them to say if u aint a fan b4 big pimpin dont buy our sh*t. if people werent so ignorant sometimes it only takes one song for someone to like to get them to start listening to an artists entire catalouge.
 12-15-2007, 01:48 PM         #36
Killa #4  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WilbertCarl said:
pimp c was on his last cd
for a lame no talent rapper bow wow got a lot of connects
 10 years ago '04        #37
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 0 0
lol @ real talk....more like Bullsh*t Talk...

i like how people think they know allllll about somebody they dont know....As if any of us know what Bow Wow is listening to 24/7....Sure maybe he didnt say Pimp C was an influence in one of his interviews but does that mean he didnt respect the guy?...Maybe in fact Pimp C really didnt influence him, maybe he picked up on him AFTER he got started in the game...So does that mean he cant show his love? Just cause Pimp C may have no influenced him?...Nobody knows what these dudes are doing daily or what they listen to or who they talk to...U got dudes cell phone bill or something to know who hes calling? No you dont, so u cant really say whos cool with who....
 10 years ago '05        #38
kapiku21 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,699 | Props total: 77 77
 realtalk said:
fact is it's disrespectful for a mothafu*ka to call themselves paying respect when in doubt they don't sh*t about that artist or their music that's flat out disrespectful just because they have the same occupation doesn't mean they know who the artist is the only thing bow wow know about pimp c is that he's a rapper other than that bow wow don't sh*t about no damn ugk and i guess your a closet bow wow fan fu*k outta here homo
wouldn't u have said the same thing if lets say he didnt even say r.i.p. pimp c n jus had a reg tee n didnt mention it? the argument could have been this lil n*gga dont even pay his respects the least he could do is say r.i.p. pimp c they one of the legends in the game etc...
 12-15-2007, 02:03 PM         #39
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 steve nice 85 said:
this b!tch is stupid as fu*k, someone put a d*ck in her mouth!! bow wow knows pimp c and ugk better than you do, so shut the fu*k up, you dont have bow wows ipod in your house, you dont know what the fu*k he listens to, if he wanted to show respect on 106, your f*g**t a.ss should be happy if your such a fan, take your speculation else where you silly ho!!!
and yo f*g**t a.ss know bow wow? personally you know what he listens too better yet do you have his ipod in you house? do you because yo homo a.ss acting like you do bi*ch a.ss n*gga gettin all angry and sh*t and defending bow wow ol' link b00ty a.ss n*gga yeah n*gga you's a doo doo packer thanks for letting the bx members know your a homo this bi*ch a.ss n*gga sent me a message and commented it's not that serious but since yo f*g**t a.ss gettin all emotional I'm gone say this for the last time no i don't know bow wow personally but i do know one thing his fruity a.ss don't know sh*t about mothafu*kin ugk as for yo bi*ch a.ss pus*y n*gga you got the nerve to have a gun with bullets in yo avy and turn and get angry because I'm talking about yo lover bow wow it's no need to for someone to stick they d*ck in yo mouth you already have one in it hell i bet you sucking on one now get the fu*k outta here homo

Last edited by realtalk; 12-15-2007 at 02:04 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #40
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 0 0
 realtalk said:
and yo f*g**t a.ss know bow wow? personally you know what he listens too better yet do you have his ipod in you house? do you because yo homo a.ss acting like you do bi*ch a.ss n*gga gettin all angry and sh*t and defending bow wow ol' link b00ty a.ss n*gga yeah n*gga you's a doo doo packer thanks for letting the bx members know your a homo this bi*ch a.ss n*gga sent me a message and commented it's not that serious but since yo f*g**t a.ss gettin all emotional I'm gone say this for the last time no i don't know bow wow personally but i do know one thing his fruity a.ss don't know sh*t about mothafu*kin ugk as for yo bi*ch a.ss pus*y n*gga you got the nerve to have a gun with bullets in yo avy and turn and get angry because I'm talking about yo lover bow wow it's no need to for someone to stick they d*ck in yo mouth you already have one in it hell i bet you sucking on one now get the fu*k outta here homo
which one are you?

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
293 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy