Lil Bow Wow's R.I.P. Pimp C T-Shirt

most viewed right now
 133
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
109 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 119
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 74
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-13-2007, 04:47 PM         #1
9341 pageviews
71 comments


JediKnight'sSon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil Bow Wow's R.I.P. Pimp C T-Shirt
 

 
Anyone know where he got it? :wow:

He was rockin it on 106 last night, when he performed w/ Omarion from B2K.

71 comments for "Lil Bow Wow's R.I.P. Pimp C T-Shirt"

 12-13-2007, 05:11 PM         #2
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that f*g**t don't know sh*t about pimp c hell he don't know sh*t about ugk period
 12-13-2007, 05:23 PM         #3
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea Id like to see a shirt of this myself
 10 years ago '06        #4
c-rizzle 
space
avatar space
space
$1,266 | Props total: 1 1
 realtalk said:
that f*g**t don't know sh*t about pimp c hell he don't know sh*t about ugk period
and what... you have to be pimp c's closest friend to wear a RIP Pimp C shirt? get real man, you talk about UGK and Pimp C like they your crew or some sh*t.
 10 years ago '04        #5
WilbertCarl 
space
avatar space
space
$662 | Props total: 29 29
 realtalk said:
that f*g**t don't know sh*t about pimp c hell he don't know sh*t about ugk period
pimp c was on his last cd
 12-13-2007, 05:35 PM         #6
MacDreezyy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ hahahahhah
 10 years ago '07        #7
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,194 | Props total: 15012 15012
 c-rizzle said:
and what... you have to be pimp c's closest friend to wear a RIP Pimp C shirt? get real man, you talk about UGK and Pimp C like they your crew or some sh*t.
I think the point she was tryin to make was, all these people are hoppin onto UGK because of Pimp C's death, when before they aint know who UGK was unless they heard em on Big Pimpin, Sippin On Some Syrup or recently International Player's Anthem with Outkast. It's all these boppas actin like they was down with UGK for the longest time when really the only people that supported UGK thoroughly was the south, and mainly Texas. I find it disrespectful of those people to do that sh*t.
 10 years ago '04        #8
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4286 4286
 KeepinItTrill said:
I think the point she was tryin to make was, all these people are hoppin onto UGK because of Pimp C's death, when before they aint know who UGK was unless they heard em on Big Pimpin, Sippin On Some Syrup or recently International Player's Anthem with Outkast. It's all these boppas actin like they was down with UGK for the longest time when really the only people that supported UGK thoroughly was the south, and mainly Texas. I find it disrespectful of those people to do that sh*t.
look at pac....even jay and nas were claimin they were cool wit him b4 he died even tho they new there was beef...

i got a pocket full of stoneeeeeeeeeees
 10 years ago '07        #9
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,194 | Props total: 15012 15012
^same thing, disrespectful sh*t
 10 years ago '07        #10
CaP 
space
space
space
$1,329 | Props total: 0 0
I know a lot of hip hop shops that customs shirts with a heat presser. Just look to get one made
 12-13-2007, 06:52 PM         #11
master467  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anybody got a pic or video with the shirt in it?
 12-13-2007, 07:55 PM         #12
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 c-rizzle said:
and what... you have to be pimp c's closest friend to wear a RIP Pimp C shirt? get real man, you talk about UGK and Pimp C like they your crew or some sh*t.
fact is it's disrespectful for a mothafu*ka to call themselves paying respect when in doubt they don't sh*t about that artist or their music that's flat out disrespectful just because they have the same occupation doesn't mean they know who the artist is the only thing bow wow know about pimp c is that he's a rapper other than that bow wow don't sh*t about no damn ugk and i guess your a closet bow wow fan fu*k outta here homo
 12-13-2007, 07:57 PM         #13
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WilbertCarl said:
pimp c was on his last cd
it's called business
 10 years ago '04        #14
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$32,447 | Props total: 6039 6039
lol yall goin at it bout dat n*gga wearin dat shirt
 10 years ago '06        #15
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,125 | Props total: 4710 4710
jay NEVER said he was cool with Pac
Suge's and 1 of the homies from The Outlawz confirmed that Pac/Nas squashed their differences
 10 years ago '04        #16
pfictre 
space
space
space
$614 | Props total: 0 0
 realtalk said:
fact is it's disrespectful for a mothafu*ka to call themselves paying respect when in doubt they don't sh*t about that artist or their music that's flat out disrespectful just because they have the same occupation doesn't mean they know who the artist is the only thing bow wow know about pimp c is that he's a rapper other than that bow wow don't sh*t about no damn ugk and i guess your a closet bow wow fan fu*k outta here homo

I'm guessing you are in Pimp C's inner circle and you know who he liked and disliked? Anyways you logic is awesomely retarded. So I can't feel bad for deaths of anyone except people I know? I can guarantee that Bow Wow knows more about UGK than you do, not that it even matters. You live a real sheltered life.
 12-13-2007, 09:00 PM         #17
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
realtalk u cant be serious. U have no evidence to know whether Pimp C influenced Bow Wow or not. Him being on his song is fair enough for him to wear a RIP shirt. Maybe he looked up to Pimp because he wanted to do a feature u really dont know.
 12-13-2007, 09:17 PM         #18
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pfictre said:
I'm guessing you are in Pimp C's inner circle and you know who he liked and disliked? Anyways you logic is awesomely retarded. So I can't feel bad for deaths of anyone except people I know? I can guarantee that Bow Wow knows more about UGK than you do, not that it even matters. You live a real sheltered life.
i guess i got to break it down for yo dumb a.ss when have you ever heard bow wow say pimp c is one of the rappers that influenced him i heard about him speaking on snoop influencing him hell even jd but never no pimp c for the last mothafu*king time that sh*t is direspectful a rapper call themselves paying respect but knowing damn well they don't have a clue music wise who the fu*k they paying tribute too fu*k outta here with that bull sh*t and i put it on yo life that i know more about ugk than bow wow do you f*g**t bi*ch a.ss n*gga gettin because I'm talkin about his idol lil bow wow ol' cup cake a.ss n*gga yeah n*gga you gay
 12-13-2007, 09:27 PM         #19
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 realtalk said:
i guess i got to break it down for yo dumb a.ss when have you ever heard bow wow say pimp c is one of the rappers that influenced him i heard about him speaking on snoop influencing him hell even jd but never no pimp c for the last mothafu*king time that sh*t is direspectful a rapper call themselves paying respect but knowing damn well they don't have a clue music wise who the fu*k they paying tribute too fu*k outta here with that bull sh*t and i put it on yo life that i know more about ugk than bow wow do you f*g**t bi*ch a.ss n*gga gettin because I'm talkin about his idol lil bow wow ol' cup cake a.ss n*gga yeah n*gga you gay
Dont make no sense. I hate Bow Wow. I think hes a pus*y but Snoop and JD hes known them since youth. Maybe he met Pimp C at a party, kicked it, and found a newfound respect for the dude. Half of the rappers that were screamin free Pimp C prolly never payed attention to Pimp C. Bow Wow is 21 maybe he heard Pimp C's Big Pimpin verse and just fell in love with his music u really just dont know.
 12-13-2007, 09:31 PM         #20
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
realtalk u cant be serious. U have no evidence to know whether Pimp C influenced Bow Wow or not. Him being on his song is fair enough for him to wear a RIP shirt. Maybe he looked up to Pimp because he wanted to do a feature u really dont know.
i never heard of bow wow giving props to know ugk snoop yeah jd yeah but ugk no and bow wow can wear a rip pimp c t shirt all he wan't that don't mean sh*t as for pimp c being on bow wow's song like i said that's just business meaning money and i doubt bow wow looked up to pimp c i know for a fact that he don't know sh*t about texas rap @ these bow wow groupies you n*ggas is bi*ches
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Is Harlem World a Classic?
178 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy