Dec 12 - Will Smith: I'm Going to be President of the United States

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
174 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-14-2007, 01:48 AM         #101
R_U_Serious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
didnt this dude go bankrupt when he was 19 or had something to do with tax evation :scratch:...yeaaaaaaaaah
 10 years ago '04        #102
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 BxCastro said:
HOLLYWOOD superstar Will Smith has revealed he has his eye on the greatest role of his life to become President of the United States.

And the 39-year-old Men In Black star regarded as one of the most powerful men in Hollywood said his priorities in office would be to reform American healthcare and tackle homelessness.

"I'm going to be President of the United States," Smith told the Mail On Sunday .

"I always wanted to be the first black president, but Barack Obama (a black presidential hopeful) stole my idea. That's OK with me. Barack can go first and then I'll take my turn."

The actor, a Democrat, revealed he had already decided which social issues he would address.

"Once I'm in, I'll start changing a few things that urgently need changing," Smith said.

"The basis of human sanity is physical survival, right? So I'd start with universal healthcare and shelter. I can't see that happening under Bush. Too many bad things have happened under his presidency.

"I don't believe he is an evil man, I just think he has an unevolved perspective. It's a good thing he's served his time. Now it's time for Barack Obama."

Smith is a big supporter of Obama's bid for the Democrat nomination for the 2008 election.

He's reportedly contributed to Obama's campaign and made a video with other Hollywood stars in support. The actor has also expressed a desire to play the Illinois senator in a film of his life.

Smith has three children: Trey, from his first marriage to Sheree Zampino, and two more from his 1997 marriage to actor Jada Pinkett.

The couple's eldest, Jaden, 9, co-starred with him in The Pursuit Of Happyness , in which Smith was nominated for a best actor Oscar.

He was also nominated for 2001 film Ali and has sold millions of records as a rap and hip-hop artist.

Source -

I dont know...something tells me he isn't even the most famous black actor right now...I wud give Denzel the knod over him...What yall think?...Does he have a chance?
As good as an actor he is, he wouldn't make it.

Sorry. Just because Ronald Reagan was an actor turned President, doesn't mean it'll happen again. America learned it's lesson from that.
 12-14-2007, 05:09 AM         #103
durdysoufpleya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deziking said:
i'd rather have a fu*kin honest president(OBAMA) then an fu*kin actor as a president. next thing you'll see is mother fu*kin robots running around with their own minds
wouldnt be the first actor weve had as a president.
 10 years ago '06        #104
Sheek213 7 heat pts
space
space
$572 | Props total: 258 258
if you don't curse in a rap record how you gonna f!ght a war....

he gotta better shot at goin platinum with his next album then bein President... and trust me he aint goin Plat
 12-14-2007, 07:43 AM         #105
R_U_Serious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 durdysoufpleya said:
wouldnt be the first actor weve had as a president.
ragen!!

and look how he turned out

::cough iran contra cough:::
 12-14-2007, 08:06 AM         #106
almcaffee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ALL YOU HATERS!!!!

Thanks for doin yo muthafu*kin job!!!!

Will Smith for president 2022.....
 10 years ago '07        #107
castiloni 
space
space
space
$482 | Props total: 42 42
i'd rather have him them swartz-a-ni--a. just give me my 40 acres and a mustang and holla
 12-14-2007, 08:38 AM         #108
joeycoughdrops 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i predicted this i was tellin one of my buddies awhile back that will is one of the only black cats that has a shot

white people love will smith
 10 years ago '04        #109
LightAndBlaze 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,461 | Props total: 1255 1255
ni99a please...
 10 years ago '04        #110
bomester 
space
space
$2,634 | Props total: 0 0
 deziking said:
i'd rather have a fu*kin honest president(OBAMA) then an fu*kin actor as a president. next thing you'll see is mother fu*kin robots running around with their own minds
 12-14-2007, 11:40 AM         #111
ILLMATIC_RIDAH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man i dont want will 2 be the 1st black president...i want him 2 b alive
 12-14-2007, 12:26 PM         #112
Tattered_Hoody 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 almcaffee said:
ALL YOU HATERS!!!!

Thanks for doin yo muthafu*kin job!!!!

Will Smith for president 2022.....

castiloni said:
i'd rather have him them swartz-a-ni--a. just give me my 40 acres and a mustang and holla

OK first, there is no election in 2022. 2020 and 2024 yes. 2022, no.

2nd, Arnold can't run for President because he isn't a natural born citizen.

and C, Will Smith doesn't stand a chance because he has no connection with the elite that determine Presidential candidates and agenda (lobbyists, etc), and would not be taken seriously. He'd be better off trying to be Mayor of Philadelphia.
 12-14-2007, 01:50 PM         #113
boncho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it was all a dream; not sayin he can t do it, but
 10 years ago '05        #114
Yamaha_Jai 
space
space
$2,687 | Props total: 3 3
 deziking said:
ronald regan made it to the oval office...he was an actor first before anything...

i mean it can be done...
 12-14-2007, 04:49 PM         #115
Young Candino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Swear To God For Years Me And My Friends Been Jokin If There Ever Was A Black President Will Smith Would Be It!!!...

Im Fukin Disturbed Its Actually Happenin!
 10 years ago '07        #116
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17 OP
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 ronnie said:
Isnt serving in the millitary a requirementto be prez? Maybe I'm wrong
Its not look at lil bush...but a majority of them have
 10 years ago '04        #117
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 KnightOfTears said:
I don't see him ever being President. He wouldn't like the pay at all, so he might as well stick to makin blockbuster movies and making big money. Everybody wants to be President all of a sudden...I think I'll run a campaign for my dog. smh
I hope you really don't think pay would be an issue when he's been making 20 mil a pic for at least five years now.
 10 years ago '04        #118
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
 Tattered_Hoody said:
and C, Will Smith doesn't stand a chance because he has no connection with the elite that determine Presidential candidates and agenda (lobbyists, etc), and would not be taken seriously. He'd be better off trying to be Mayor of Philadelphia.
Isn't Jada Pinkett's family heavily involved in politics??? Also, Will doesn't have connections to lobbyists, etc??? Will has more than acting going on for him, he does have his hotel ventures and other businesses that pump money into the economy. Plus the dude is not even 40 he has potentially 25 years to build up his connects.
 12-15-2007, 06:33 AM         #119
rasheed √2.0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man...

fu*k it, whatever.
 12-15-2007, 08:49 AM         #120
Spid3yo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DJ Jazzy Jeff is going to be vice president???

then id vote
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
I'm taking that one-way flight to London
16 comments
1 day ago