Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #81
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,216 | Props total: 223 223
 Andym1731 said:
Get Jiggy With It.
 12-13-2007, 02:57 PM         #82
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You guys think Obama is honest? LMAO... he's a fu*king tool puppet just like the rest... wake up...
 12-13-2007, 03:04 PM         #83
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well he do have a clean rap sheet...

get it:rolleyes:
 10 years ago '07        #84
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,971 | Props total: 791 791
 AF1PIMPN said:
I'd vote 4 him!!!!!
 10 years ago '04        #85
donyute 1 heat pts
space
space
$149 | Props total: 7 7
 12-13-2007, 03:41 PM         #86
micwrecka 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
You guys think Obama is honest? LMAO... he's a fu*king tool puppet just like the rest... wake up...
holy sh*t! someone on boxden is ISNT ignorant. propz

lets be honest folks, there will never be a woman and or black president... EVER!

elections have been rigged for decades, do you honestly think someone rolled over one day and said "HEY, WHY DONT WE GIVE THE NEGROS A SHOT AT RUNNING OUR COUNTRY?"

fu*k NAH!

sh*t aint ever gonna happen....

besides, if it did would you seriously want the leader of our country to be this guy....

once again....

fu*k NAH!

Last edited by micwrecka; 12-13-2007 at 03:42 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #87
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,349 | Props total: 21311 21311
 123456 said:
will smith is strictly against robots
 12-13-2007, 04:33 PM         #88
Steve--O 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Will Smith for president.
 10 years ago '05        #89
Djnaah 
space
space
$973 | Props total: 8 8
So I guess the 1st reply wants Bush forever. I would rather have anybody else but that fool Bush. I will support Will Smith if he does.
 10 years ago '06        #90
Panasonic 82 heat pts82
space
space
$5,677 | Props total: 1462 1462
US Presidency....so easy a caveman could do it
 12-13-2007, 05:16 PM         #91
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just think if this did happen....the fresh prince of bel air reruns be on all nite while the real guy is in the oval office
 10 years ago '05        #92
CaShMoNeYDfG 8 heat pts
space
space
$896 | Props total: 140 140
 cold_young_thug said:
-smh- the shame....of a nation, lmao!!~!
lol i remember that
 10 years ago '04        #93
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,980 | Props total: 4324 4324
Will Smith has been saying this since around "Enemy of the State" came out.
 10 years ago '05        #94
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,724 | Props total: 2213 2213
Man this all started with that "I am Legend" sh*t. And besides, the President is just "Acting" anyway, so why will smith cant get the job? he a good actor. Id put my d*ck and balls in office before bush, why not smith. yall some haters.
 12-13-2007, 10:28 PM         #95
Renegade KillaB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Street Novelist said:
lol..I don't ever see the Fresh Prince becoming he President...I don't think people would ever take him seriously.
People dont take the terminator serious but hes a "foreigner governor". Will has my vote..hes Black
 12-13-2007, 10:29 PM         #96
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Daddy Black said:
Id put my d*ck and balls in office before bush
George W. Bush has an MBA from Harvard University, what kind of degree do you have?
 10 years ago '05        #97
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,724 | Props total: 2213 2213
 Jimbo said:
George W. Bush has an MBA from Harvard University, what kind of degree do you have?
And yet hes still a moron. getting degrees just gives u status to earn more and get to higher levels of profession. doesnt mean that u are smart. So what? U trying to say im stupid cause i got a BA and he has an MBA? I still bet 5 dollars id run this country better than he can, thats if the real role of president wasnt being a fu*ken tool puppet.
 12-13-2007, 11:00 PM         #98
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Daddy Black said:
And yet hes still a moron. getting degrees just gives u status to earn more and get to higher levels of profession. doesnt mean that u are smart. So what? U trying to say im stupid cause i got a BA and he has an MBA? I still bet 5 dollars id run this country better than he can, thats if the real role of president wasnt being a fu*ken tool puppet.
He's still a moron? He's probably like 1,000 times smarter than you.

It doesn't matter how elite your family is, you can't just get a Harvard degree for nothing.

And who said you were stupid? I don't know anything about you. Now I know you have a BA... so props for that, but my point was, that it ain't no MBA from Harvard. So say Bush is stupid all you want, but his resume is way deeper than most peoples'...
 12-14-2007, 12:52 AM         #99
affinity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
He's still a moron? He's probably like 1,000 times smarter than you.

It doesn't matter how elite your family is, you can't just get a Harvard degree for nothing.

And who said you were stupid? I don't know anything about you. Now I know you have a BA... so props for that, but my point was, that it ain't no MBA from Harvard. So say Bush is stupid all you want, but his resume is way deeper than most peoples'...
Sorry, but if his name wasn't Bush, he would have never gotten into either of those schools. Favoritism and nepotism are still rampant especially at ivy schools.

Bush got into Yale b/c of his father's connections and by all accounts put up average numbers at Yale (he was basically a ), then barely passed the aptitude test to be a pilot for the Air National Guard. Something tells me daddy wanted (or was begged) to get his son out of the National Guard early, so they pulled strings and got him into that program.

Trust me, there would be no way that Joe Blow off the street would get into a Ivy school masters program with a B/C average. He needed help from connections to get into both.

I'm not trying to say that he is a moron, but his resume doesn't impress that much when you take into account how those degrees were obtained.

Last edited by affinity; 12-14-2007 at 12:53 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #100
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18801 18801
if he wants to be president and he wants my vote, he better start building that resume...cause this ain't Cali, and I ain't voting you in just cause you k!lled aliens on independence day.....you need a solid background in not only senatorial type work, but now also foreign diplomacy.....that's what presidents of the future should be thinking about......and while i'm sure Will Smith has undertaken quite a few noble causes and done some admirable charity work around the world....the presidency is not like riding a bike...not just anyone can do it....it takes tact, skill, experience, presence and moderation to name just a few traits....look what happened the last time we elected someone for the job who wasn't properly qualified.......
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy