Dec 12 - Will Smith: I'm Going to be President of the United States

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
150 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
90 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-12-2007, 09:04 PM         #21
Tattered_Hoody 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these actors have to come back down to earth. Their egos frighten me sometimes.

Newsflash: You're an actor, bought and paid for. Do your job and entertain. You have no chance of being the chosen one for President.
 10 years ago '05        #22
Southerrn Fried 
space
space
$675 | Props total: 21 21
He's Going To Become President Of The United States!!!!!!

10 years ago '04        #23
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,606 | Props total: 1773 1773
-smh- the shame....of a nation, lmao!!~!
 12-12-2007, 09:17 PM         #24
Tattered_Hoody 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and isn't he a scientologist now??? Didn't Tom Cruise come to his I am Legend premiere?
 10 years ago '07        #25
Change167 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$404 | Props total: 2 2
Cant believe all the hate in this thread..if his views are consistent to what they are now, then sh*t get Will Smith in there PLEASE! Actors are people with political views..just like YOU & ME. Just b/c you have a CERTAIN career does that make you less qualified? No. I'll wait and see. I love Will Smith, and Im happy he is the Most POWERFUL MAN in Hollywood not JUST most POWERFUL Black actor like someone stated above. If his views are on point like his movies Will Smith gets my vote!
 12-12-2007, 09:21 PM         #26
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he could probably be president, if he wasnt black
there will never be a black president

people are too racist
 10 years ago '07        #27
Gwange 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,170 | Props total: 294 294
Didn't he want to be an astronaut 6 months ago? These fu*kers need to come back down to earth.
 10 years ago '05        #28
kapiku21 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,699 | Props total: 77 77
 123456 said:
will smith is strictly against robots
lmaooooo
 12-12-2007, 09:37 PM         #29
BO$IGGA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
will smith would make a good prez
 10 years ago '07        #30
PC5000 
space
space
$320 | Props total: 0 0
Will Smith is the man, stop hating on the dude.
 12-12-2007, 09:41 PM         #31
Jack_Mack88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BxCastro said:
HOLLYWOOD superstar Will Smith has revealed he has his eye on the greatest role of his life to become President of the United States.

And the 39-year-old Men In Black star regarded as one of the most powerful men in Hollywood said his priorities in office would be to reform American healthcare and tackle homelessness.

"I'm going to be President of the United States," Smith told the Mail On Sunday .

"I always wanted to be the first black president, but Barack Obama (a black presidential hopeful) stole my idea. That's OK with me. Barack can go first and then I'll take my turn."

The actor, a Democrat, revealed he had already decided which social issues he would address.

"Once I'm in, I'll start changing a few things that urgently need changing," Smith said.

"The basis of human sanity is physical survival, right? So I'd start with universal healthcare and shelter. I can't see that happening under Bush. Too many bad things have happened under his presidency.

"I don't believe he is an evil man, I just think he has an unevolved perspective. It's a good thing he's served his time. Now it's time for Barack Obama."

Smith is a big supporter of Obama's bid for the Democrat nomination for the 2008 election.

He's reportedly contributed to Obama's campaign and made a video with other Hollywood stars in support. The actor has also expressed a desire to play the Illinois senator in a film of his life.

Smith has three children: Trey, from his first marriage to Sheree Zampino, and two more from his 1997 marriage to actor Jada Pinkett.

The couple's eldest, Jaden, 9, co-starred with him in The Pursuit Of Happyness , in which Smith was nominated for a best actor Oscar.

He was also nominated for 2001 film Ali and has sold millions of records as a rap and hip-hop artist.

Source -

I dont know...something tells me he isn't even the most famous black actor right now...I wud give Denzel the knod over him...What yall think?...Does he have a chance?
neva
 10 years ago '06        #32
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
I'd vote 4 him!!!!!
 10 years ago '07        #33
xxgoodzxx 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,212 | Props total: 1 1
 choong said:
y not? id put a 2 year old in over bush anyday of the week....
 12-12-2007, 09:50 PM         #34
JeanJovi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dangaboii said:
Maybe he'll just change the capital to MIAMI! I know ya'll tried to forget this shi*!

love that song!!!! :D
 10 years ago '04        #35
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3249 3249
why dont some of yall like that idea? i mean it seems that he's very active in politics and knows about the issues that are goin on in today's society...he seems pretty genuine about it and all so i mean if he takes it seriously then why shouldnt he be able to run for president? like he really needs a gimmick to get his name out there...he is already a household name so a gimmick wouldnt really help...and plus it aint like he said "well i'm the sh*t so i might as well run for president" its a serious thought to him apparently
 10 years ago '98        #36
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,188 | Props total: 3566 3566
Isnt serving in the millitary a requirementto be prez? Maybe I'm wrong
 12-13-2007, 12:12 AM         #37
thatfeel21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if my man Denzel washington ran for president then i would actually vote for the first time in my life :applause:
 12-13-2007, 12:33 AM         #38
affinity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Alright, let's think about this logically for a second:

Look at the current president: a spoiled brat who got into two ivy league schools through nepotism, a suspect record serving in the military, numerous failures in the oil business and only served 4 years in politics as governor of the state of Texas.

If Will could get himself involved politically and demonstrate that he understands the realities of the political process, then why couldn't he be president? The Terminator is the governor of one of the biggest states in the country so why can't the Fresh Prince establish a political record also?

The only thing about him that bothers me is that while he can talk a good game (not unlike Obama) I don't think he understands how difficult it is to implement social welfare programs like universal health care and hence wouldn't have an exact plan on how to get them through. But that is how it is with celebrities, they are all talk and don't understand how difficult the process is.

Oh, and the whole thinking scientology has a lot of ideas that are "brilliant" and "revolutionary" is disturbing too. Kinda makes you wonder why he and Jada who have the $$$ to send their kids to the best schools in the world choose to home school them so that they learn what they want them to learn.

Last edited by affinity; 12-13-2007 at 12:35 AM..
 12-13-2007, 12:58 AM         #39
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Will Smith raps happy."

denzel may be the most popular black actor, but will smith is serious enough to get the adults to vote for him and especially our generation.

denzel's a little too hardcore for the american public based off his grimey a.ss movies.
 10 years ago '04        #40
Barcode 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,145 | Props total: 27 27
 QueenzBaller26 said:
what?

FAGNATION???
im saying.
stop hating on will....
he did alot for our music
and our culture in general.
^if youre black which I doubt^
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago