The Wire Season 5 Possibly Spoiler (dont enter if you dont wanna spoil it)

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
220 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
195 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10 years ago '05        #21
Obsecure  OP
space
space
space
$1,740 | Props total: 50 50
thanks i saw it i cant wait :wow::wow::banghead:
 12-20-2007, 04:16 PM         #22
ThaKiddKid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The fifth season picks up about a year after the fourth season ends.

The school debt has screwed the city budget, so everything is cut to the bone. The cops are getting vouchers for OT to be paid back when there' money to give them; they're (hilariously) trying to use the vouchers to pay bar tabs.

McNulty is drinking and whoring again, and Beadie isn't happy, as you might expect.

The big shocker is this: As part of the budget cuts, Carcetti shuts down the Marlo case because the unit still doesn't have enough for an arrest, though it's getting close. McNulty heads back to homicide. He's in the morgue on a case when a county OD case gets designated a murder because it appears to be a strangulation; a county officer explains that the paramedic had to pull the body out of a tight spot by the neck, and no one can tell if the marks are from before or after death if the body's still warm. This gives him an idea: to get funding to do real po-lice work (i.e. Marlo), he decides to create a case that the media will jump on, thus forcing the Hall to open up the spigots. To wit: he doctors a couple of old reports, fakes a bit of evidence, and when he and Bunk catch an homeless OD case, he strangles the corpse and puts a hole in the wall to make it look like there was a struggle. Bunk is horrified. McNulty leaks the story to the Sun papers; it gets buried deep. After trying and failing to get McNulty to drop it, Bunk enlists Lester to try to talk some sense into Jimmy; to Bunk's further horror, Lester tells Jimmy he's on to something, but he's got to think bigger: "We need to give him a nickname."

As we open, Marlo is keeping his game tight as he watches the cops watching him. As soon as they stop watching, he gets down to business: k!lling a guy who dared to talk smack about him, kicking the search for Omar into high gear and starting to push the other members of the co-op. He does have Butchie tortured (and k!lled); Butchie won't give up Omar's location, but Marlo knows word will get to Omar (who kicking it in the Caribbean and enjoying retirement in an awesome hat) and he'll come looking for revenge.

Marlo sets up a meet with Sergei in an effort to get a direct line to the Greeks, but finds a surprise on the other side of the prison glass: Avon has wormed his way in and demands a payment to his sister to give Marlo access to Sergei. Avon also tells Marlo bygones are bygones and that he'd prefer for the west side player to beat his east side counterparts. Marlo makes the payment, then overcomes Vondas' (and the Greek's) initial reluctance to change horses. With his supply lines secure, Marlo takes care of another loose end: as Prop Joe prepares to leave town lest Omar find him, Cheese sells him out to Marlo, who tells Joe to close his eyes and watches Partlow k!ll him.

Bubbles is 15 months clean, but still haunted by k!lling his boy. Steve Earle is getting a little pushy about his inability to let it out.

Carcetti is totally running for governor. He does finally get enough to force out Burrell. Rawls gets bumped to acting commissioner for six months while Daniels is groomed for the job.

In other news, Clark Johnson rules.

No sightings (yet) of Pres, Bunny, Namond, Randy.

Prop Joe and Butchie are both dead.

Michael is running a corner for Marlo, and Dookie, after showing he's not really cut out for a lieutenant, is relegated to being Bug's nanny. Chris & Snoop aren't in jail - their hearing keeps getting delayed. Carver is SIC (sergeant in charge, I think) in the Western, under the real Landsman (whose character name escapes me). And Herc - how could I have forgotten - is working as an investigator for Levy and "putting the b in subtle."
 10 years ago '04        #23
JaeHood313 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,423 | Props total: 128 128
^^ damn
 10 years ago '07        #24
Repressed 
space
space
$3,254 | Props total: 1196 1196
Glad somebody finally got Prop Joe a.ss
 10 years ago '04        #25
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
Landsman name is Jay as far as I know, and damn about prop joe. He never did have reliable peeps. how his nephew sell out?

And i knew duqwan wasnt gon be able to be no lieutenant. We talking about a guy who carried a purple book bag to school.
 10 years ago '04        #26
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
oh sh*t...i just watched season 1-4 again just to be sure i aint miss anything, this sh*t is finna be cold blooded.....
 10 years ago '04        #27
troopbaby 
space
space
space
$23 | Props total: 0 0
i will post season 5 ep 1 today just give me madddddddddddddd props:D
 10 years ago '04        #28
JaeHood313 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,423 | Props total: 128 128
 troopbaby said:
i will post season 5 ep 1 today just give me madddddddddddddd props:D
You bullsh*ttin....you aint got it....

prove me wrong?
 10 years ago '05        #29
youngstud07 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$479 | Props total: 183 183
 Floeji said:
Yeah? I knew the n*gga that played Little Kevin in Season 4.

fu*k spoilers. If you got the hookup, flood the Jukebox or itsbx with the pre-air screeners like n*ggas did for Season 4. I'm not trying to wait a whole fu*king week between episodes.
man im trying to find em...but naw i just kno some big sh*t that's goin down during the season
 10 years ago '04        #30
run and hide 
space
space
space
$1,117 | Props total: 1 1
i want to know what happens to chris and snoop with those bodies
 12-31-2007, 12:20 AM         #31
Mean_Pipe_Game 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just finished watching that sh*t damn shame this is the last season
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy