The Wire Season 5 Possibly Spoiler (dont enter if you dont wanna spoil it)

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
88 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #1
9165 pageviews
30 comments

Obsecure 
space
space
space
$1,740 | Props total: 50 50
The Wire Season 5 Possibly Spoiler (dont enter if you dont wanna spoil it)

Heres whats gonna happen on season 5 dont know if this is true tho.

[pic - click to view]

http://tv.ign.com/objects .. 53/853538.html

The Wire: Season 5 Episodes
No. Episode Airdate
501 More With Less 1/06/08
As McNulty and the detail continue staking out Marlo's crew, recently promoted Sergeant Carver is welcomed by a cauldron of discontent from officers coping with unpaid overtime. Though he wants to keep his campaign promise to lower crime, Mayor Carcetti is strapped by his commitment to schools, and faces some tough choices. Col. Daniels is forced to reallocate his resources, retaining Freamon and Sydnor for the Clay Davis probe. Meanwhile, city editor Augustus "Gus" Haynes and the staff of a local newspaper are reeling from corporate cutbacks, losing key personnel from both the metro and international divisions. Still, with the help of reporters Alma Gutierrez, Jeff Price and Scott Templeton, Haynes is able to break a front-page story that links a politician to a co-op drug dealer. Proposition Joe, Marlo, Fatface Rick and others meet in a hotel conference room to discuss divvying up drug frontiers across East Baltimore's county line.
502 Unconfirmed Reports 1/13/08
Although he tells Sydnor that the Davis investigation could be a "career case," Freamon keeps a wary eye out for Marlo, who takes care of some unfinished business and strikes a business deal with Barksdale. Carcetti throws the police a bone by removing the cap on secondary employment, sending the detectives into fantasy-job reveries. With an eye on the state house, Mayor Carcetti's chief of staff, Michael Steintorf, tries to find good news for the mayor while blaming the Royce administration for the Campbell revelation. Davis turns to Burrell for help with his problem, but the commissioner's hands are tied. At the newspaper, executive editor James Whiting outlines a Pulitzer-worthy series in broad strokes, trumping Haynes while liberating the ambitious Templeton. Fed up with broken-down cars and unsolved serial murders, McNulty decides to take matters into his own hands.
503 Not for Attribution 1/20/08
Carcetti's master plan for the police department is leaked to the press, sending the brass into a panic. Marlo turns to Proposition Joe to help with an enviable problem. Whiting and managing editor Thomas Klebanow drop a bombshell on the newspaper staff. Michael finds temporary respite from his life on the corner by taking Dukie and Bug on a trip. McNulty shares some inside info with Gutierrez, but her subsequent story doesn't cause the splash either envisioned. Undaunted, McNulty looks for a new ally in Freamon.
504 Transitions 1/27/08
Campbell tries to smooth out the transitions in the police department. The newspaper scrambles to confirm surprising news from City Hall, but lose out to the TV media in scooping a high-profile grand jury appearance. As Marlo tries to win favor with the Greeks, Proposition Joe pays his last respects to a fallen colleague, and prepares to make himself scarce in anticipation of a showdown. Freamon enlists the help of a past partner to help with the investigation.

30 comments for "The Wire Season 5 Possibly Spoiler (dont enter if you dont wanna spoil it)"

10 years ago '04        #2
JaeHood313 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,423 | Props total: 128 128
hmmm i went on the site and on episode 2 I see marlo strikes a deal with Barksdale???? I wonder which one lol (avon???)
 10 years ago '05        #3
Obsecure  OP
space
space
space
I know thats what im thinking.
 10 years ago '05        #4
youngstud07 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$480 | Props total: 184 184
man i wonder if this seasons gonna get leaked....i was on this season i could REALLY give yall a couple spoilers
 12-12-2007, 09:41 PM         #5
JaeWil 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Obsecure said:

Proposition Joe pays his last respects to a fallen colleague, .

better not be slim charles
 12-17-2007, 03:08 AM         #6
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
word slim charles is one of the rawest dudes on the shows
 10 years ago '07        #7
Repressed 
space
space
$3,255 | Props total: 1196 1196
I hope it's not Slim Charles either. When he was with Stringer and Avon he was out on the streets all the time. But when he got with Prop Joe he kinda calm down and wasn't just out there like that unless he had to deliver a message or something.
 10 years ago '04        #8
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
Im anxious to see what kind of deal Cool Lester Smooth struck up with Avon.

EDIT -- Nevermind, they say Marlo is the one striking the deal. but which Barksdale? Avon or Brianna? Because Avon is locked down so what could he possibly do? Brianna might still be in on the game.

Last edited by EGO; 12-17-2007 at 04:39 PM..
 12-17-2007, 08:43 PM         #9
Realiez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
avon gonna be back
 12-18-2007, 02:34 PM         #10
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That wire n*gga,i got to get my HBO back now
 10 years ago '04        #11
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,842 | Props total: 2006 2006
man i need to get on this sh*t
i dont got hbo or whatever its on all the time tho...
 10 years ago '06        #12
Riley Freeman 
space
space
$2,172 | Props total: 36 36
my ni88a avon gon' b back , these not spoilers, it make a ni99a wish this sh*t was on now
 10 years ago '04        #13
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
Here are my thoughts from the other thread. its a long read.

What if Brianna was still in the game, and she just lied to Wee-Bey's girl?

Also, I hope Marlo ain't k!lled off early, if at all. He adds an interesting dynamic. I'm interested to See what Michael and Duqwan gonna be up to.

It would be odd for Avon to play a huge role because who does he have left? Brianna? She was never really in the game like that. Slim Charles? He with prop joe now, and Omar probably doesn't want any more to do with him because he's focused on prop joe now and he got his revenge on Stringer.

Now what about Poot? For some reason, I thought he was k!lled on the same corner bodie was, but I just got finished watching the 4th season again and he did get away. But Poot wouldn't have noone else to get at even if he wanted to come back, he was always under Bodie.

I think Carcetti's going to take a run at the Governer in Annapolis. I think Cedric is going to continue to be the mayor's pet and make it all the way up to Deputy Ops and then to Commissioner, replacing Burrell since Burrell won't quit. Rawls, I really don't know what his gay a.ss might be doing.

McNulty might get back on Major Crimes, but he's gonna be a lot happier with it because he stopped drinking and his new girl Beadie Russell knows how it is on them wire taps. I think the main reason McNulty might want to be on Major Crimes again is to get vengeance for Bodie's death, who he obviously a.ssumes was Marlo's doing, which is who MC is chasing.

I think Herc is done. He was never a smart character, so noone knew why he jumped to sergeant the way he did, and after losing the camera, he might not even be put back on the force, but who knows?

I don't know if they're going to put Randy back on the show after what happened with the bombing, and Carver is probably going to help MC because of what happened to Randy and Ms. Anna.

As far as Namond goes, I think he just won't even be in this season. Maybe for a cameo here and there, but after what happened with him and Michael, and now that he was adopted by Major Colvin, he's just out of it all period now.

Cutty might still be playing a role in Season 5, but I doubt it. After getting shot trying to help Michael, he might just not even be doing sh*t anymore. He definitely won't be a.ssociated with Michael anymore since Michael thinks he's gay.

Roland is still going to be a teacher, but probably won't see him unless for something special.

I think Kima will help bubs out by trying to get him a more steady job as a CI or something different, where she can help hima nd keep and eye out for him after he tried to k!ll hisself. Bubs is in that home now, but obviously won't be there forever, and his dopefiendness will eventually try to sneak back up on him.

Bunk is probably gonna be the same old Bunk, but those murders were never really cleared since they couldn't pin the bodies to anyone concrete, so he'll probably be as drunk as ever.

As far as everything else goes, well I'll just wait and see what happens. We most definitely might get new characters, and my predictiosn are probably all wrong, but it's fun thinking about what they can do with each of these characters.
 10 years ago '05        #14
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
Avon is back, I put money on that the deal Marlo wants to strike up is that real estate that Avon and Stringer had, they had real estate everywhere in B-More not just the towers that were destroyed, they was makin so much gwop it was silly
 10 years ago '05        #15
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
I kno n*ggas gon fiend more after they see this trailer and Yes Avon is back All hail the king

10 years ago '04        #16
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 youngstud07 said:
man i wonder if this seasons gonna get leaked....i was on this season i could REALLY give yall a couple spoilers
Yeah? I knew the n*gga that played Little Kevin in Season 4.

fu*k spoilers. If you got the hookup, flood the Jukebox or itsbx with the pre-air screeners like n*ggas did for Season 4. I'm not trying to wait a whole fu*king week between episodes.
 10 years ago '05        #17
Obsecure  OP
space
space
space
 Basicgz said:
I kno n*ggas gon fiend more after they see this trailer and Yes Avon is back All hail the king

Were the video at ?
 10 years ago '05        #18
clarence1986 
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 5 5
 Obsecure said:
Were the video at ?
on-smash.net without the hyphen
 12-19-2007, 08:50 PM         #19
Realiez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 12-19-2007, 08:52 PM         #20
Realiez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it looks as if avon is still in jail and it also looks like marlo is @ the jail talking to him
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
153 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy