(12/12)VA_Joe Budden_Mood_Muzik_3(Its_About_To_Get_Wor se)-2007-

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
187 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Whats the best song on MM3 in your Opinion?
Hiatus (Produced by Mellow Madness) 21 5.68%
Ventilation (Produced by The Klasix) 6 1.62%
Talk to Em (Produced by WMS Sultan) 18 4.86%
WarFare Ft Joell Ortiz (Produced by The Klasix) 7 1.89%
Invisible Man (Produced by Chemo) 7 1.89%
Dear Diary (Produced by WMS Sultan) 20 5.41%
Get No Younger (Produced by The Klasix) 2 0.54%
Star Inside (Produced by Dub B) 5 1.35%
Send Him Our Love (Produced by The Klasix) 28 7.57%
Family Reunion Ft Ransom/Hitch/Fabolous (Produced by Shatek) 23 6.22%
5th Gear (Produced by WMS Sultan) 16 4.32%
Roll Call (Produced by WMS Sultan) 18 4.86%
Secrets (Produced by The Klasix) 7 1.89%
All Of Me (Produced by The Klasix) 77 20.81%
Long Way To Go (Produced by SoulSearchin') 29 7.84%
Thou Shall Not Fall (Produced by The Klasix) 10 2.70%
Still My Hood (Produced by Wyks) 7 1.89%
No Favorite, There all FIRE! (For the Stans!) 43 11.62%
No Favorite, They all SUCK! (For the Haters!) 26 7.03%
Voters: 370. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12-13-2007, 01:47 AM         #941
A.R. Moreland 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well I just checked my status on Mixunit.com and there is no tracking number listed anymore so I am a.ssuming it will be here 2MOROW afternoon
 10 years ago '05        #942
beast14 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,728 | Props total: 136 136
^ thanks for the update but yo u/l that sh*t hit me up on aim
 12-13-2007, 01:49 AM         #943
Doc D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Flow I got a question, why the fu*k are the Africans in Africa hate us blacks in America? No Offense but I notice some of them are some damn uncle toms. I remember I was in the first grade when this african named Arthur came to our school, I was like "Damn, maybe we could chill and he could talk to me about k!lling lions and sh*t" Ayo..why does this n*gga ignore all the black kids and want to hang with the white kids? I'm not saying he should hang with just black kids,that's ignorant, but he completely IGNORES us, like he hated the american blacks and sh*t. So I tried to talk to this dude and he had a motherfu*king attitude so I was like fu*k you bi*ch and then I was playing somewhere...THEN this motherfu*ker spits on my head, so I slap the fu*k out of him and threw him on the ground and started kicking his head in. TWO coaches had to pull me off him. So then I was sent to the office and I was "fu*k Africans, those motherfu*kers are uncle toms" But when I went home, I got a phone call from his Arthur's parents, they said they were sorry for what he did and they were going to punish him and they wanted to invite me to a party. I couldn't go to the party but I said "it's fine, no need to say sorry, I just didn't understand why he was like that" Then I felt bad about saying that comment. But I know this dude named Yemi, he was fu*king hilarious, I was great friends with him and he was from Africa. But yeah..damn I miss the good days...1990-1999..press repeat and I'm good.
 10 years ago '05        #944
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,329 | Props total: 1654 1654
Screw tomorrow afternoon, I won't be here with my computer now will I!!
 12-13-2007, 01:51 AM         #945
A.R. Moreland 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast14 said:
^ thanks for the update but yo u/l that sh*t hit me up on aim
when and IF i get it in the mail I will as soon as I do. I mean im not even goin to sleep im so fu*k'n fiend'n like a dam crack addict for it. I HAVE 2 HAVE IT SOON. Im already goin through withdraw. Mood music 2 held me over for 1.5 year on some very grade A crack. Im sure Mood Music 3 will hold me over until summer of 2009 when the Growth will prolly drop.:banghead:
 10 years ago '12        #946
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
platnium soon
 12-13-2007, 01:54 AM         #947
A.R. Moreland 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I am almost 99.7% (birth control success rate) that NOBODY HAS IT that is outside of Budden's camp at this point at 3AM in the morning. I mean somebody would actually at least PROVE if they did have it. Anybody can talk, hell I could say I had it but I don't. Nobody has it so all the fabricating is just that. Hell even Joe said it.............

"Used to be if you ascribed for something you could achieve it/Now just say sh*t these n*ggaz will believe it"
 12-13-2007, 01:55 AM         #948
Doc D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I miss the 90's, I'm 19 but I can still remember up to 1991. I remember watching Goof Troops on Disney, Eureeka's Castle on Nick Jr, Remember Gullah Gullah Island? Damn...The PJs were in the late 90's but I never knew that it was pulled because the NAACP found it to be a horrible description of the african american living style.
 10 years ago '04        #949
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,373 | Props total: 3819 3819
can we get some links to mood muzik 1 and 2?
 10 years ago '05        #950
beast14 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,728 | Props total: 136 136
Y^ ur avatar is stupid
 10 years ago '04        #951
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
itsssss, itsssss almost time to get off work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:applause:
 12-13-2007, 04:24 AM         #952
Sharpshoota 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
39 pages for something that hasn't leaked yet.

Joe Budden got the "innanetz" on lock.

But on the real, this is the most anticipated mixtape ever I believe lol...I'm just waiting on my goddamn pre-orders.
 12-13-2007, 04:54 AM         #953
kryptonite 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ man you ain't lyin the ''i got the internet goin nuts'' saying now belongs to joey until a big mainstream artist album is leakin well let's be honest until the carter 3 drops next year IF that can even top this sh*t in internet buzz i ain't never seen a thread like this
 10 years ago '04        #954
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,643 | Props total: 2647 2647
I'll up a track tommorrow.
 10 years ago '04        #955
Obese82 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,982 | Props total: 0 0
Right where I started yesterday. Off to work again with no mm3. Guess I'll just have to wait till I buy it tomorrow.
 12-13-2007, 06:42 AM         #956
CapoGambino305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dam...STILL
 12-13-2007, 06:58 AM         #957
deejay_emcee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn i hope some how this thread get national recognition.
I have never seen online buzz like this for a record...

i mean cot damn!!!

truly a landmark in the history of bxslumz
 10 years ago '05        #958
pokora 
space
space
$1,168 | Props total: 5 5
Still nothin in my mail :banghead:
 10 years ago '07        #959
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,724 | Props total: 4479 4479
I said it on pages 12 and I will say it again...... 39 pages of absolutely NOTHING
 10 years ago '07        #960
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,724 | Props total: 4479 4479
 Doc D said:
Flow I got a question, why the fu*k are the Africans in Africa hate us blacks in America? No Offense but I notice some of them are some damn uncle toms. I remember I was in the first grade when this african named Arthur came to our school, I was like "Damn, maybe we could chill and he could talk to me about k!lling lions and sh*t" Ayo..why does this n*gga ignore all the black kids and want to hang with the white kids? I'm not saying he should hang with just black kids,that's ignorant, but he completely IGNORES us, like he hated the american blacks and sh*t. So I tried to talk to this dude and he had a motherfu*king attitude so I was like fu*k you bi*ch and then I was playing somewhere...THEN this motherfu*ker spits on my head, so I slap the fu*k out of him and threw him on the ground and started kicking his head in. TWO coaches had to pull me off him. So then I was sent to the office and I was "fu*k Africans, those motherfu*kers are uncle toms" But when I went home, I got a phone call from his Arthur's parents, they said they were sorry for what he did and they were going to punish him and they wanted to invite me to a party. I couldn't go to the party but I said "it's fine, no need to say sorry, I just didn't understand why he was like that" Then I felt bad about saying that comment. But I know this dude named Yemi, he was fu*king hilarious, I was great friends with him and he was from Africa. But yeah..damn I miss the good days...1990-1999..press repeat and I'm good.

LMFAO
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy