(12/12)VA_Joe Budden_Mood_Muzik_3(Its_About_To_Get_Wor se)-2007-

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Whats the best song on MM3 in your Opinion?
Hiatus (Produced by Mellow Madness) 21 5.68%
Ventilation (Produced by The Klasix) 6 1.62%
Talk to Em (Produced by WMS Sultan) 18 4.86%
WarFare Ft Joell Ortiz (Produced by The Klasix) 7 1.89%
Invisible Man (Produced by Chemo) 7 1.89%
Dear Diary (Produced by WMS Sultan) 20 5.41%
Get No Younger (Produced by The Klasix) 2 0.54%
Star Inside (Produced by Dub B) 5 1.35%
Send Him Our Love (Produced by The Klasix) 28 7.57%
Family Reunion Ft Ransom/Hitch/Fabolous (Produced by Shatek) 23 6.22%
5th Gear (Produced by WMS Sultan) 16 4.32%
Roll Call (Produced by WMS Sultan) 18 4.86%
Secrets (Produced by The Klasix) 7 1.89%
All Of Me (Produced by The Klasix) 77 20.81%
Long Way To Go (Produced by SoulSearchin') 29 7.84%
Thou Shall Not Fall (Produced by The Klasix) 10 2.70%
Still My Hood (Produced by Wyks) 7 1.89%
No Favorite, There all FIRE! (For the Stans!) 43 11.62%
No Favorite, They all SUCK! (For the Haters!) 26 7.03%
Voters: 370. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #2781
Poet 2 heat pts
space
space
$584 | Props total: 243 243
Why aint Foldgers Brother on the poll??? LMAO!!
 12-16-2007, 10:49 PM         #2782
crmlbywonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rahuLL said:
did any1 order from jb.org?
yea i did
 10 years ago '04        #2783
GoSensGo 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,817 | Props total: 454 454
Still bumpin' this mix 4 times + a day..
 10 years ago '12        #2784
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
Look Im on a war path, tell the opposition/
Na keep it to ya self, Im my only competition/
and keep the hate comin, I love the criticism/
but understand im sucessful by my own immision/
I never had sh*t, but a bad bi*ch/
No let me stop lyin, mostly they was just average/
 10 years ago '04        #2785
agent41 
space
space
space
$473 | Props total: 5 5
this cd is seriously crazy...so many dope lines and amazing concepts...well worth the wait to me
 10 years ago '07        #2786
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
I been zonin out to "All Of Me" for mad long now
 12-17-2007, 01:40 AM         #2787
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I always called n*ggas fools for wanting to learn the hard way/
When i'm really the fool for trying to teach em/
When the blind leading the blind you can't reach em/
n*ggas ain't as hungry as you then why feed em/
n*ggas ain't trying to be lead then why lead em/
Having big problems with your dogs why breed em/
 12-17-2007, 02:36 AM         #2788
onq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn Faith gave Dre aids
 10 years ago '04        #2789
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,385 | Props total: 3845 3845
saw this in another thread..

My favorite rapper of the moment, Joe Budden was put on anti depressants, was addicted to angel dust, was stabbed by his babys mother, locked up numerous times, n*gga named joshua tried to k!ll him twice, pulled the gun twice, gun jamed twice, joe budden was in his hummer and they beat joshua down then took him to the precint.
Joe budden owns numerous cars, including a hummer, and ferrari, but chooses to drive his 93 toyota corolla wit factory rims. Joe budden is not broke as many n*ggas think, he doesnt make any money off of album sales, but he is probably the smartest rapper around right now, he owns his publishing, which means millions of pump it up dollars.
this post was from like 8/06
 10 years ago '04        #2790
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
 jumpman2304 said:

damn........
 10 years ago '04        #2791
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,385 | Props total: 3845 3845
 DPGUNIT said:
damn........
thought it was kinda interesting
 10 years ago '07        #2792
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
 Bruce Leeroy said:
I been zonin out to "All Of Me" for mad long now
You took the words out of my mouth. That song is therapy....
 10 years ago '04        #2793
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
 jumpman2304 said:

yea joe aint no fool...n*gga been thru some sh*t...but u kno u gotta market the s3x drugs and money to theese yung minds on boxden

i saw a thread where one kid belives budden paid of the head of boxden ...all because he cant believe buddden can rap and has fans

in order for that n*gga to believe it he need to see budden on a beach in miami shootin a video wit like 8 girls around him...which is coo 2..lol
 10 years ago '06        #2794
Defknight 4 heat pts
space
space
$478 | Props total: 328 328
Wow, spent the weekend in Miami, came back and this thread went from 15 pages to 114. Damn. DL'ing now and catching up.
 10 years ago '06        #2795
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,482 | Props total: 17927 17927
lol at his single being the 2 least liked song
 10 years ago '07        #2796
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
MM3 is a classic. Took me 3 days to digest all this sh*t. Good lookin' out Joe.
 12-17-2007, 04:34 PM         #2797
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 10 years ago '07        #2798
parle58 
space
space
$1,509 | Props total: 0 0
JOE BUDDEN 4 PREZ
 12-17-2007, 04:40 PM         #2799
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"certain n*ggas bettin i fall
im speed joggin thru the quicksand, im jugglin 3 medicine balls
see im comin up, used to share a room wit 2 cellmates
now i tower over the devil, but this aint hell date
long way to go, i see my feet gettin blisters
i dare em to talk to me like mike richards
or play don imus and think its cool to disrespect our sisters
i guess we got awhile before they actually get the picture"
 12-17-2007, 05:10 PM         #2800
rahuLL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
YoRapper.com: REVIEW: Joe Budden -Mood Muzik 3: For Better or for Worse

didnt see this posted but if it was, sorry lol

1. Hiatus (Produced by Mellow Madness)

Album starts of with Joey checking his phone messages about his absence. And then the beat drops and you can’t help but smile, cause this man goes in. This is the best intro since Hov’s Dynasty joint, I would even say it’s better. Budden sets the mood as man that has been beaten, broken and left for dead but has come from the dead with a sick passion to prove he is the best.

2. Ventilation (Produced by Klasix)
This is in the same vein as Nas’s “Made You Look” and that Wu song where Ghost Face goes off and the lyrics just fade out. The difference is that fade out effect actually works here, because philosophically Budden’s is saying one’s problems are never over and cannot fit within a 4 minute song. I know over your head, but your a retard.

Best lines: While other artist is obsessed with more toys, like lex, coupes, beamers, benzes, they Lost Boyz.

I was at a loss for words like Fiascogate.

3. Talk 2 ‘Em (Produced by WMS the Sultan)
This is where Budden’s goes at Jay. He only really devotes the last few bars to Hov, but as far as I’m concerned Hov has been de-throned. Everyone wonders why Def Jam and Jay-Z didn’t beg Budden to stay, but do you really think Jay wants someone that can compete on his level? Would you if you were the king of the land? Budden has to start back at the bottom and is using his underdog status to his full advantage -even Weezy gets a few sublimes in here.

Best lines: n*ggas a die running like Ryan Shay.

You more like a school boy, a facebook n*gga.

Only religions I’m into, is a brand name.

When the New Generation Think About Jordan, All They Remember Is When Iverson Crossed ‘Em.

Are we hustling are or we grown up? / Every time I hear you you changing your tone up.

Take off the blazer and loosen up the tie / n*gga fell in love and Superman died.

4. Warfare feat. Joel Ortiz (Produced by Klasix)
I think they were trying to go for a Brooklyn’s Finest feel, but I don’t think Joel can compete with Joe here or ever. Joel Ortiz got some really wack lines here, “you light like a pita” and “I could write a heater in the middle of Alaska” are few of the lines that made me cringe. Budden goes light here too. This is more of a credibility track.

5. Invisible Man feat. Emanny (Produced by Chemo)
Budden just goes off. Not that he doesn’t go off on every single song here, but this is so focused so on point, that you cannot start to draw comparisons to Eminem at his best. You see Budden’s gift is the ability to match punchlines with actual substance. Not only that but Joe is the most introspective, most personal rapper since Em.

Best lines: Even Intelligent Hoodlums become Tragedies.

I move in silence, the Jadakiss of Jerse/so when it come to Benjimens I don’t say a word.

If I was Kanye I wouldn’t have these problems, but then again I’d have Kanye’s problems.

6. Dear Diary (Produced by WMS the Sultan)
Budden expands on Nas’s “best friends become strangers” concept retelling the downfall of his close friendships and his love/hate relationship with his baby momma. He really gets personal here describing how he is unable to see his son but still pays child support like his son is some kind of object.

Best line: I was a long line away from the Tetris / You sent me the “L” that sent me to Hell.

7. Get No Younger feat. Ezo (Produced by Klasix)
This is more of a swag joint. The production makes you feel like you a pimp in the 70s riding 2 miles per hour in a Caddy. Even the hook sounds like it was crooned by the O’Jays.

Best line: bi*ch don’t make a n*gga better, see Fab.

8. Star Inside of Me feat. Suzy Q (Produced by Dub B)
Dub B returns and Joe Budden brings back his “Pump It Up” flow on this throwback joint. This songs a little too soft for me, but it seems like it has good mainstream appeal. It reminds me a little of Hov’s “Can’t Knock the Hustle”.

9. k!lla BH skit feat. k!lla BH
Yes, k!lla BH is back. This dude got next. The thing I love about this k!lla BH concept is the dude always parodies the wackest sh*t in the industry at the time. This may be a reach, but I think it’s a mock of Lil Wayne with the zany flow.

10. Send Him Our Love (Produced by Klasix)
This the Stack Bundles dedication joint. Budden keeps it deep as usual, but adds some funny moments throughout the track retelling various incidents between the two. I really wish Bundles could hear this…maybe he can.

Best line: You love Far Rock like I love Jersey, so I feel ya/ but love something too much guarantee it a k!ll ya.

11. Family Reunion feat. Ransom, Hitchcock, Fabolous (Produced by Shatek The Producer)
This is MM3’s “6 Minutes of death”, unfortunately, Random and Hitchcock come off as blatantly amateur spitting some basic punches. Fab kicks a.ss as usual on mixtape verses and Budden well he just spazzes out.

Best lines: Tell me how you a thug and you Superman / I just seen you in the club doing the Superman. -Joe Budden

If these dudes is live, I’m the creative player. -Joe Budden

Arms start waiving like the Carleton Banks dance. -Joe Budden

12. 5th Gear (Produced by WMS the Sultan)

This is like the Batman Dark Knight version of “Dumb Out”. You can just picture Joey riding in the batmo through Gotham on this joint. The beat combines futuristic synth sounds with classical strings that allow Joe B to get really busy. Lil Wayne who?

Best line: No wonder I’m on fire, I already been through hell.

13. Roll Call (Produced by WMS the Sultan)
This is like a wrestling song. It’s something Ultimate Warrior would walk out too. It’s a one man demolition wrecking crew anthem. Joey picks apart Def Jam asking the same question I’ve been asking where’s Peedi Peedi? I’m not one to side with artist who whine about their label not supporting them because most of the time the material they put out doesn’t deserve any attention. But Def Jam fu*ked up.

Best line: Way too many…

14. Secrets (Produced by Klasix)
I’m not going to front, the first time I heard “Three Sides to a Story” off Mood Muzik 2, I didn’t get what was going on, mostly because I just gave it a passive listen. After I really listened, I was blown away. Nas and Slick Rick have been noted for their story telling ability, but where is Joe Budden in this discussion?

Secrets is story telling at its best. By writing incredibly detailed character sketches any English teacher would be proud of, Budden puts together a “Crash” like tale about a black girl lost, Chyna [notice the Nas reference], her unsuspecting boyfriend, Jerome, Chyna’s jump off, Dre and Dre’s wifey, Faith. The beat had me thinking I was watching a Tarantino or John Woo film and the ending will leave you in aww. You have to give this a few listens to really get everything.

15. All of Me feat. Emanny (Produced by Klasix)
Joe delves deep yet again into himself and his reasons for becoming a rap star and looking back on it as not really being worth it. He touches on his beef with Ransom from a reflective place and speaks on a girl he met who only had three weeks to live due to a brain tumor and him not being able to say goodbye. This is Joe at his best, making good ol’ fashion mood music. This is more than punchlines.

16. Folders’ Brother (Killa BH Skit)
A hilarious skit with k!lla BH doing a parody of Kanye’s Big Brother with Joe in the place of Jay-Z. Funny. This maybe another reach, but I think this is a smart way of getting at Kanye.

17. I’m Serious (Long Way to Go) feat. Mr Probz (Produced by Soulsearchin’)
A folksy rap song with Joey getting his R&B on singing the bridge. This is where MM3 differs from MM2, instead of Joey being mad as hell as he was on MM2, he now seems content to “take over” on his own time -one verse at a time. He also takes a small jab at Cassidy, rapping “fu*k a drink and my two step n*gga, I’m two steps from a drink”.

Best line: If I fall like Beyonce, I just get up and keep dancing.

18. Thou Shall Not Fall (Produced by Klasix)
It seems like Joe Budden has condition himself to believe he will never make it and therefore is on an endless quest to prove himself. Hopefully, he never completes his journey (at least in his mind) because songs like these only continue to prove his worth as the top lyrical giant in the industry. This is an anthem-like song, accompanied by sparse kicks and big hand claps, Budden goes in and doesn’t ever come out.

Best line: I only respect one Fab and I’m friends with him / Phonte backed out, n*ggas pumped sense in him / They went and pumped slugs in my little brother, but dog I still love Little Brother.

I don’t go out looking for Drama like the Feds did.

19. Still My Hood (Produced by Wyks)
This is the exact opposite of Dj Khaled’s “I’m So Hood”, where that song glorified stereotypical hood life, this song puts the hood life into perspective from all angles. Where he gets the motivation to pen songs with this much detail is beyond me.

Best line: And I rate nothing above it / I know it seems odd but I hate it and I love it / Nah, I hate that I love it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now