(12/12)VA_Joe Budden_Mood_Muzik_3(Its_About_To_Get_Wor se)-2007-

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
249 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Whats the best song on MM3 in your Opinion?
Hiatus (Produced by Mellow Madness) 21 5.68%
Ventilation (Produced by The Klasix) 6 1.62%
Talk to Em (Produced by WMS Sultan) 18 4.86%
WarFare Ft Joell Ortiz (Produced by The Klasix) 7 1.89%
Invisible Man (Produced by Chemo) 7 1.89%
Dear Diary (Produced by WMS Sultan) 20 5.41%
Get No Younger (Produced by The Klasix) 2 0.54%
Star Inside (Produced by Dub B) 5 1.35%
Send Him Our Love (Produced by The Klasix) 28 7.57%
Family Reunion Ft Ransom/Hitch/Fabolous (Produced by Shatek) 23 6.22%
5th Gear (Produced by WMS Sultan) 16 4.32%
Roll Call (Produced by WMS Sultan) 18 4.86%
Secrets (Produced by The Klasix) 7 1.89%
All Of Me (Produced by The Klasix) 77 20.81%
Long Way To Go (Produced by SoulSearchin') 29 7.84%
Thou Shall Not Fall (Produced by The Klasix) 10 2.70%
Still My Hood (Produced by Wyks) 7 1.89%
No Favorite, There all FIRE! (For the Stans!) 43 11.62%
No Favorite, They all SUCK! (For the Haters!) 26 7.03%
Voters: 370. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12-15-2007, 12:22 AM         #2461
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MonkTaker said:
Mortal is a fu*kin' idiot

Remember, this was the guy that said he was gonna "push MM3 back"

@ this herb, little bi*ch a.ss n*gga. His b/f is probley J-Hood (Doc D)
sh*t still aint out for sale yet? think im still right buddy

and yes on point says it drops tomorro... how many of yall gettin it in the mail tomorro.... nobody lol

enjoy on tuesday or wednesday lol just like i told yall so dont even come at me with that bull sh*t
 12-15-2007, 12:22 AM         #2462
rahuLL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he (budden) said on jb.org that he used the verse from Family Reunion on that green lantern show...
 12-15-2007, 12:25 AM         #2463
Doc D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stormtrooper said:
Let me give you some attention.. Name a Mixtape with better production???? track for track , stop complaining about Dear Diary the same sound is in all Sultans beats, Hiatus is actually the intro and the phone calls co-inside with the track... Joe erases all his messages that his people left.. about no one can find him, his work ethic,,,,etc....So he acnow listen to the record "Two years walks up.. etc" he is answering ever question ever one wanted to know. Star Inside was taken off what was to be the growth so that record in 3 years old.. And family reunion was done 2 weeks before he went to Green... He was goin to spit something else but he blacked out because he was upset. Just because u heard Last Days first that doesnt mean it was done first.. I didnt hear any one complain when Jayz spit Dear Summer on Hot97 then it showed up on a Album.. sh*t he spi Jigga what , Jigga Who on the radio... If anyone remembers Nore,Fab,Canibus,and DMX on hot a couple years back they all spit Album sh*t

So now go spinoff
Joe said that he was about to make some sh*t from top of his head, which he lied, Star Inside was wack, final with that. Family Reunion was the ONLY track I could really fu*k with. Plus n*gga IT'S MIXTAPE....A...MIXTAPE..NOT ALBUM...YOU SHOULDN'T WASTE TIME ON PRODUCTION..which was STILL sh*tty, on a mixtape, WHICH TOOK...4..count them..4 years..fu*k you Storm, I take my thank you back, fu*k you and the Joe budden Groupies and fu*k queens

Brooklyn>Queens

Now we can get this sh*t popping in this thread, we could get it to another hundred pages of explaining to you n*ggas why this MIXTAPE is Garbage.
 12-15-2007, 12:27 AM         #2464
Doc D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 From Da Future said:
doc d you were hyping it like fu*k ...admit it
I said I was all amped up for this sh*t and I listen to it with some production that sounds like n*ggas are recording from an old basement and other problems, Listen..it took him 4 years...for a mixtape..not album...mixtape.......
 12-15-2007, 12:28 AM         #2465
EscapeArtist 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its gonna be haters, fu*k 'em, bring back a old one but real recognize real, and this real fu*king music. fu*k anyone thinkin different
 10 years ago '04        #2466
Stormtrooper 
space
space
$749 | Props total: 52 52
 Doc D said:
Joe said that he was about to make some sh*t from top of his head, which he lied, Star Inside was wack, final with that. Family Reunion was the ONLY track I could really fu*k with. Plus n*gga IT'S MIXTAPE....A...MIXTAPE..NOT ALBUM...YOU SHOULDN'T WASTE TIME ON PRODUCTION..which was STILL sh*tty, on a mixtape, WHICH TOOK...4..count them..4 years..fu*k you Storm, I take my thank you back, fu*k you and the Joe budden Groupies and fu*k queens

Brooklyn>Queens

Now we can get this sh*t popping in this thread, we could get it to another hundred pages of explaining to you n*ggas why this MIXTAPE is Garbage.

I think you need to wear more sunblock
 10 years ago '12        #2467
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
I never thought dudes could get this mad over the internet (Doc D)

As far as Mortal, Your nothin' but a little bi*ch, You dont know your nose from your a**hole. I could spit in your face and you'd stand there and MM3 would of still dropped. You couldn't push back a push over.
 12-15-2007, 12:31 AM         #2468
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MonkTaker said:

As far as Mortal, Your nothin' but a little bi*ch, You dont know your nose from your a**hole. I could spit in your face and you'd stand there and MM3 would of still dropped. You couldn't push back a push over.
 12-15-2007, 12:32 AM         #2469
Doc D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MonkTaker said:

I never thought dudes could get this mad over Joe Budden and want to suck his d*ck (MonkTaker)
 10 years ago '12        #2470
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 Doc D said:
I never thought dudes could get this mad over Joe Budden and want to suck his d*ck (MonkTaker)
Im just sayin, dude was actin' like he was some big shot and was gonna push back mixtapes, I spit facts, he's a scrub, you just wyllin out, I know you feelin' this joint, I know you are Doc.
 10 years ago '04        #2471
Obese82 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,982 | Props total: 0 0
Well I took the last few hours to listen to this multiple times. Let me just say, Joe Budden has put out the Album/Mixtape of the year. fu*k all the other punchline rappers thinkin they are spittin heat (including myself). I just drank a 18 pack in depression all because I know I can never write somethin as good as this! Thank you Dru, Thank you Joe, Thank you everyone who had a part of this. fu*k the haters! I'M IN THAT MOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 12-15-2007, 12:40 AM         #2472
Doc D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MonkTaker said:
Im just sayin, dude was actin' like he was some big shot and was gonna push back mixtapes, I spit facts, he's a scrub, you just wyllin out, I know you feelin' this joint, I know you are Doc.
Let's break this sh*t down, I was only amped up for this mixtape because of the tracks "Dear Diary" and "family reunion" Family reunion is a nice joint, no lie...I can bump that sh*t in my car, but not Dear Diary, the bass is so fu*ked up, they got other problems with this sh*t which I already said and hate saying again. Plus he had all this time to make something good and it's pretty much nothing..remember it took 4 years to make this MIXTAPE..plus you sound like some e-thug with the "I spit facts, he's a scrub" stuff plus I never head a n*gga say scrub But anyway I'm out, I'm having s3x with my cat, peace.
 10 years ago '12        #2473
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
space
How'd it take 4 years?
 10 years ago '12        #2474
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
space
4 years Doc? No, dont wanna talk about it?
 10 years ago '04        #2475
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
fu*k THE HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 10 years ago '04        #2476
AER987 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,283 | Props total: 311 311
 Doc D said:
Plus n*gga IT'S MIXTAPE....A...MIXTAPE..NOT ALBUM...YOU SHOULDN'T WASTE TIME ON PRODUCTION..which was STILL sh*tty, on a mixtape, WHICH TOOK...4..count them..4 years..
oh yeah, budden hasn't released ANY material in the last 4 years b/c he was workin on mood muzik 3 the whole time...wait, mm2 was released how long ago?

@ u
 12-15-2007, 01:05 AM         #2477
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he could snort lines with his d*ck and wouldnt come dope
 10 years ago '07        #2478
itsyaboydub 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,038 | Props total: 0 0
yo I don't know what 2 say about this tape... Every time i think I like a song or have a favorite, the next one is better.... the the next one... then the next one... ect
 10 years ago '04        #2479
korrupted 
space
space
space
$2,982 | Props total: 1 1
<----- was waiting only 1 year since MM2
 10 years ago '07        #2480
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Ortiz is fu*kin nastee...and the on top street fam track is retarded
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy