Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-11-2007, 04:19 PM         #1
22420 pageviews
81 comments

Doc D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lupe Fiasco is Dissing Lil' Wayne in "Put you in the Game"

Lupe is a fu*king genius, I couldn't fu*king believe this sh*t, this n*gga has secretly ether Lil' Wayne in most of this album. You want proof? "Put you in the game", Listen to these lyrics.

"Love my DArkness(It sounds like he was going to say Daughter, Wayne has a daughter), I've made them heartless" and in return, they have became MArtyrs(suicide bombers, blew away from each other,Almost like Ma as in Boo, as in high school sweetheart but the relationship became HEARTLESS and later divorced)Lil Wayne later made songs talking about wanting her back.

"Some of you smartest, tried to ARTistic" Wayne trying to be educated by going to art school to be smartest, tried to be Artistic.

"That rose from my steps, I'm the one that THEY FOLLOW, I AM THE ONE that they march with" Wayne would sometimes say "I AM THE ONE" Doing this and that, but Lupe adds saying "They follow me, I am the one, that they march with" You can hear that wayne flow as he says I AM THE ONE too.

"Through the veins of the fiends, the paper chases pages, Yo I'm famous on the scene" Wayne's dad was a fiend aka crackhead, Lupe was once a drug dealer, he's replying that "the veins of fiend, chasing his addiction with crack in his system that could have been sold by me"

"One of the oldest, most ancientest things, speaking of every single Language, Ya mean" He tells that he's the one that's lost like a diamond in the dust that could eliminate anyone that gets in his way with speaking every single Language, how he uses words so smoothly and mix and match them like how Wayne would say he "could" also Lil wayne would say Ya Mean in most of his interviews and freestyles.

"Tough guys front and the one behind the scene"

He's talking about how Lil wayne shot himself in the chest, "he fronts that he's the best even though the bullet that hit him from behind the scene"

"I AM the BLOOD of this CITY, Gas, Water and Electric, I am its Gem and it's Math and its History. The gun shots in the class...you can't pass if you miss me G."

How Wayne says " I AM", also Lil wayne is a Blood of his city, but lupe explains that he's the blood that runs everything, gas,water,eletric, he's the gem, math, history, he's saying that Wayne may be a Blood member, but he ain't sh*t to the BLOOD that he is. The gun shots in the class means If wayne wants to battle with Lupe, he better not miss him with the gun talk through the songs he talks about because with the gunf!ght they have, you ain't gonna fu*king pass, no missing him, since wayne is a straight G.

"I taught him better than that, I taught to aim for the head and hope they never come back. I'm glad, your daddy's gone BABY, I hope he never comes back, I hope he's with your mother with my hustler's high in my trap.

A diss towards Wayne's father, "Rabbit", who was k!lled. Also "I'm glad, your daddy's gone BABY" He continues dissing him then adds BABY as baby the birdman who is wayne's "father" then I hope he's with your mother with my hustler's high in my trap. Wayne's mother was k!lled too, the line explains that he wishes that rabbit aka wayne's father is with his mother that was hustled by drug dealers that were high in his trap aka the dealers trap.

WHAT THE fu*k LUPE, YOU HAVE...JUST..GODAMN..LUPE...I MEAN fu*k..I CAN'T EXPLAIN THIS sh*t MAN, LUPE JUST k!llED THIS n*gga.

81 comments for "Lupe Fiasco is Dissing Lil' Wayne in "Put you in the Game""

10 years ago '05        #2
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,536 | Props total: 7667 7667
10 pg thread
 12-11-2007, 04:29 PM         #3
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
holy sh*t
 10 years ago '06        #4
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,486 | Props total: 735 735
lupe lyrics go over n*ggas head in sh*t
 12-11-2007, 04:37 PM         #5
Lil Ray  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wayne would k!ll lupe because nobody would understand Lupe diss.
 10 years ago '07        #6
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,419 | Props total: 1865 1865
I Think Your Reaching.
 12-11-2007, 04:40 PM         #7
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ayo none of this sh*t is reaching ,it's the truth n*ggas. Lupe got a dark side, something is wrong with that n*gga.
 12-11-2007, 04:40 PM         #8
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Reaching At Its Finest
 10 years ago '07        #9
CaP 
space
space
space
$1,329 | Props total: 0 0
songs hot... I had to pre order after listening to the cd on mtv...
 10 years ago '07        #10
PaiD iN FuLL 1 heat pts
space
space
$479 | Props total: 86 86
^^ definetely
 12-11-2007, 04:43 PM         #11
hurricanegamePZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf? i dont think so fam...the song is just from the perspective of "The Game" ...thats whos shoes hes rapping from...... thats why in teh beginin he has that low a.ss voice and sh*t coughing up a lung....hes rapping as the "Game"
 12-11-2007, 04:43 PM         #12
Teflonic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
reach of the year lol
 10 years ago '04        #13
agent41 
space
space
space
$473 | Props total: 5 5
mr fantastic hahahaha...far fetched
 12-11-2007, 04:48 PM         #14
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hurricanegamePZ said:
wtf? i dont think so fam...the song is just from the perspective of "The Game" ...thats whos shoes hes rapping from...... thats why in teh beginin he has that low a.ss voice and sh*t coughing up a lung....hes rapping as the "Game"
No n*gga, this album was Lil wayne, check this sh*t out...This n*gga was kinda getting at The Game too, GAME MADE PUT YOU ON THE GAME, Game is what?...A BLOOD..just like wayne, the blood verse, that was basically a diss towards him too, he thinks that he's cali finest with being blood, he's the best but lupe explains that he's the blood that runs through the stream which rides through the river to the fu*king ocean, it's world wide, then at the last part of the song, he talks about "Maybe he can be a stripper" just like how the rumors of The Game being a stripper, then he says "I hope your bullet wounds become mouths to say my name. Game was shot with his OWN 9mm back in 2001. sh*t is so fu*king cold.
 12-11-2007, 04:50 PM         #15
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Check this sh*t out too, Wasn't Game and Wayne going to release a mixtape called Blood Brothers? Put you on the game, strippers, Blood, lil wayne flow.

GODAMN LUPE, WHAT THE fu*k n*gga....GODAMNIT n*gga
 12-11-2007, 04:52 PM         #16
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
Check this sh*t out too, Wasn't Game and Wayne going to release a mixtape called Blood Brothers? Put you on the game, strippers, Blood, lil wayne flow.

GODAMN LUPE, WHAT THE fu*k n*gga....GODAMNIT n*gga
this n*gga is crazy creative
 12-11-2007, 04:55 PM         #17
hurricanegamePZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
No n*gga, this album was Lil wayne, check this sh*t out...This n*gga was kinda getting at The Game too, GAME MADE PUT YOU ON THE GAME, Game is what?...A BLOOD..just like wayne, the blood verse, that was basically a diss towards him too, he thinks that he's cali finest with being blood, he's the best but lupe explains that he's the blood that runs through the stream which rides through the river to the fu*king ocean, it's world wide, then at the last part of the song, he talks about "Maybe he can be a stripper" just like how the rumors of The Game being a stripper, then he says "I hope your bullet wounds become mouths to say my name. Game was shot with his OWN 9mm back in 2001. sh*t is so fu*king cold.
this just shows how fu*king stupid u are and how little u know of lupe fiasco...
im not talking about THE GAME THE RAPPER you fu*king idiot...theres three characters in lupe fiascos albums that he talks about a LOT and describes in "THe coolest" ...."The game, the streets and the COOL".....

god damn ur fu*king stupid...delete this dumb thread ur goin nowhere dumb fu*k
 10 years ago '06        #18
Boondocks 
space
space
$1,153 | Props total: 6 6
 Lil Ray said:
Wayne would k!ll lupe because nobody would understand Lupe diss.
lmao goat line
 12-11-2007, 04:57 PM         #19
hurricanegamePZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
listen to the COOLEST or read up on lupe's sh*t.....The Game is suppose to just be the game as in the whole hustle...the Streets is a woman that lures people to her and the Cool is another character..the guy who is the epitome of "Cool."

10 years ago '06        #20
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
Wowww, U actually typed all that 5h!t to make no valid points. None of that was credible enough to be look at a diss. What da phuck were U listening 2?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
129 comments
2 days ago