I HATE THE PATRIOTS (official thread)

most viewed right now
 73
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 72
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
96 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 60
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
91 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-12-2007, 03:08 PM         #161
danaandrew  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 12-12-2007, 10:01 PM         #162
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
3 Superbowls in almost 8 years of coaching a team with a record of 88-37 and playoff record of 12-2 would indicate Bill has no idea what choking means.

Just another idiot who has no idea about the team and only listens to the media. You're most likely a Colts or Dolphins fan.

Dan Marino is one of the greatest QBs in the history of the game, but when its all said and done and Brady retires he will have better stats, more wins, more superbowl wins, more MVPs, and more superbowl MVPs than Dan.
If I listen to the media,I wouldn't be a Raiders Fan,so get your facts straight. I like Dan Marino,he is like the Charles Barkley of football so i would not hate on him, he was a beast. It seem as if u might listen to the media cuz they talk about the Pats 24/7 like their isn't 31 other teams in the NFL.
 12-12-2007, 10:09 PM         #163
Frankie Flowers  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Watching The Jet/pats Game This Weekend Might Be Worse Then Basic Instinct 2.
 10 years ago '05        #164
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 Mcmasterlock said:
If I listen to the media,I wouldn't be a Raiders Fan,so get your facts straight. I like Dan Marino,he is like the Charles Barkley of football so i would not hate on him, he was a beast. It seem as if u might listen to the media cuz they talk about the Pats 24/7 like their isn't 31 other teams in the NFL.
Because there has never been a team like this in the history of sports. They did the same with the 49ers, Cowboys, Bulls, Celtics and Lakers. Get over it.
 12-12-2007, 10:22 PM         #165
Twelveinchez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how the fukk i miss this. lmao @ official hate thread :hang:
 12-12-2007, 10:41 PM         #166
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
Because there has never been a team like this in the history of sports. They did the same with the 49ers, Cowboys, Bulls, Celtics and Lakers. Get over it.
The only team that had this much hype was the Chicago bulls of the 90's
 12-12-2007, 10:49 PM         #167
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
Because there has never been a team like this in the history of sports. They did the same with the 49ers, Cowboys, Bulls, Celtics and Lakers. Get over it.
72 dolphins ring a bell
 12-13-2007, 12:06 AM         #168
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Brady has had more rings and SB MVPs than Marino for like 6 years now.
 12-13-2007, 06:20 AM         #169
danaandrew  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
Because there has never been a team like this in the history of sports. They did the same with the 49ers, Cowboys, Bulls, Celtics and Lakers. Get over it.
They Definately Did with all of them........:D
 12-13-2007, 06:21 AM         #170
danaandrew  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Brady has had more rings and SB MVPs than Marino for like 6 years now.
Yeah, Brady's a System QB..:rolleyes:..Marino had the quickest release I have ever seen.....:wow:
 12-15-2007, 06:53 PM         #171
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
J E T,jet jet jet
 10 years ago '04        #172
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 danaandrew said:
Yeah, Brady's a System QB..:rolleyes:..Marino had the quickest release I have ever seen.....:wow:
Even quicker than when dimone releases in your mouth??
 12-16-2007, 01:52 AM         #173
pestemas  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is an awesome thread. Some of these things really make me laugh. Oh and yeah I never really thought about it but there are a lot of Pats fans that just appeared over night. Whats up with that. Oh but im sure all of you arent them. You guys have probably been fans for years and years and years. Since you were little ones right? Need some real fans like the Pack, Steelers, and Niners fans got. The Cowboys got some faithful fans too but they also got a lot of bandwagon hoppers. Nowhere near the Pats though. Them and the Celts got to have the most bandwagon fans ever
 12-16-2007, 05:52 AM         #174
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who am I supposed to be a fan of? The Dolphins? n*gga I live in Boston so im going to root for my teams. n*ggas act like you can't cheer for a team when they are doing good like im supposed to ignore this great season and suddenly bandwagon some wack state.
 12-16-2007, 11:21 AM         #175
pestemas  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101 said:
Who am I supposed to be a fan of? The Dolphins? n*gga I live in Boston so im going to root for my teams. n*ggas act like you can't cheer for a team when they are doing good like im supposed to ignore this great season and suddenly bandwagon some wack state.
No im saying you shouldnt do that with teams. But I bet in the 90s you were a cowboys fan, 80s you were a niners fan and 70s you were a Steelers fan lol. Thats what im saying not to do. I didnt see all these people the last few years. But now that there pushing all these records all of a sudden all these fans pop up. And it would be cool but all the Pats fans think there sh*t dont stink. They think they are untouchable because there team is good. I dont even not like the team. I like Moss, from what I have seen hes a good guy. Most of the guys there are. Not Brady though. He is one of the biggest cry babies in the league. And Belichick is just shady as sh*t. Thats my opinion so go ahead and come bash my own opinion Pats fans
 12-16-2007, 12:43 PM         #176
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pestemas said:
No im saying you shouldnt do that with teams. But I bet in the 90s you were a cowboys fan, 80s you were a niners fan and 70s you were a Steelers fan lol. Thats what im saying not to do. I didnt see all these people the last few years. But now that there pushing all these records all of a sudden all these fans pop up. And it would be cool but all the Pats fans think there sh*t dont stink. They think they are untouchable because there team is good. I dont even not like the team. I like Moss, from what I have seen hes a good guy. Most of the guys there are. Not Brady though. He is one of the biggest cry babies in the league. And Belichick is just shady as sh*t. Thats my opinion so go ahead and come bash my own opinion Pats fans
I did enjoy watching the 49ers in the early 90s but when I started getting into the game like 11 years ago its always been the pats

Just like you were riding the steelers d*ck now the jets f*g**t.
 10 years ago '07        #177
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
avatar space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 deejay_emcee said:
how can anyone outside of the n.y. or boston area root for them!??

they are so fu*king annoying just like the spurs!

PATRIOTS ARENT EVEN THAT GOOD!
WINNING A BUNCH OF SUPER BOWLS DOESNT MAKE YOU THE BEST TEAM!
SEATTLE 206 I fu*kIN LOVE MY PATS:applause::applause::applause:

AND I MARK OUT FOR MY HOME TEAM THE HAWKS:D

WOULD LOVE FOR THOSE TWO TEAMS TO MEET IN THE SB
 10 years ago '04        #178
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$43,352 | Props total: 11551 11551
I Mean Damn They Cant Lose

n*ggaz Be Cheating

I Mean I Respect They Talent And Players But fu*k Them n*ggas

I Cant Stand Them


Call Me A Hater But sh*t All The Calls Go In Their Favor

sh*t Aint Fair:(




















GO BUCS
 12-17-2007, 06:51 AM         #179
KCK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'll one up you and say that I don't respect them, either.

I hate their coach. I hate their staff. I hate their higher management. I hate their players. I hate their fans.

The New England Patriots, and all those a.ssociated with them, can burn as far as I'm concerned.

I've always hated them. And I can't wait till we (the Colts) get that rematch.
 12-17-2007, 07:48 AM         #180
JaeWil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
refs are in their pockets...

that randy moss play was clearly offensive pass interference...and they have the nerve to call it on the defensive side even tho that didnt matter but the catch shoulda been overturned...


*shut up in advance to the jackass who responds to this trying to defend moss or the patriots*
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
113 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
77 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy