I HATE THE PATRIOTS (official thread)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
101 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-12-2007, 10:04 AM         #141
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. 2-85 said:
your an idiot
U must don't know football,do you?
 10 years ago '04        #142
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
danaandrew is a fool, probably got brea$t fed by his father
shouldn't you be in school right now? or do they let you off for harvest season?
 10 years ago '04        #143
Dimone293 
space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 1 1
 keithbm1111 said:
thes.luts in pittsuburgh dont mean anything right now. Pats >>>steelers, how many times do you want them to prove it? if they win 10 out of 10 are you still gonna have excuses. i really hope pats get steelers colts and cowboys in playoffs so you idiotic fans shut the fu*k up and realize just how much better the pats are.

tom overrady...these names for brady, pats and belichick suck. the only one i thought was fairly clever was belicheat, thats just because it almost fits for belichick..

tom brady >>>>> joe montana

Lemme guess you think he's better than Marino too? You guys are jokes...really...not even making sense....fact: Pats did beat the Steelers but these other things you tend to add in like how great Tom Brady...thats what makes you d*ck riders....all of you fake Pats fans....Tom Brady is a system QB, be honest with yourself...Moss, he is nice...Wes Welker looks like Ted Bundy and is not a Legit number 2....Stallworth gets the shaft over there....Maroney well....he kisses MEN! But look they will be the only undeafeated team to not win the Super Bowl....You heard it here first....BTW I found a Pic of tommymm96 with XtoDaz in a night club in Boston..they are looking for Moroney to have a 3some....Good luck

[pic - click to view]

12-12-2007, 10:22 AM         #144
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Brady is shaping to be better than Montana by the end of his career. But that isn't saying much Montana was good but I would say Manning Favre and Marino are better.
 12-12-2007, 10:25 AM         #145
danaandrew  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dimone293 said:
Lemme guess you think he's better than Marino too? You guys are jokes...really...not even making sense....fact: Pats did beat the Steelers but these other things you tend to add in like how great Tom Brady...thats what makes you d*ck riders....all of you fake Pats fans....Tom Brady is a system QB, be honest with yourself...Moss, he is nice...Wes Welker looks like Ted Bundy and is not a Legit number 2....Stallworth gets the shaft over there....Maroney well....he kisses MEN! But look they will be the only undeafeated team to not win the Super Bowl....You heard it here first....BTW I found a Pic of tommymm96 with XtoDaz in a night club in Boston..they are looking for Moroney to have a 3some....Good luck

[pic - click to view]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.............Homo 's.......
 10 years ago '07        #146
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
marino is the ebst qb of all time to not win a SB...its sad i used to love marino when i was a kid, probably danaandrews age, around 6 years old. brady is going to be the best when its all said and done, how is that d*ckriding? im sorry my favorite team is the best team in the league with the best qb in the league. the hate is getting absolutely redciulous. its so bad that you cant even give brady his due??? and brady was nasty before moss welker and stallworth came. welker > your number 2 WR.

jealousy is getting insane!!!
 10 years ago '05        #147
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
this thread is something else
 10 years ago '04        #148
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,233 | Props total: 542 542
 Dimone293 said:

[pic - click to view]

you keep on exposing yourself to be a closet homo by actually looking for f*g pictures...i mean what straight man would look for f*g pictures just to come with a pathetic comeback to bash people just because we are Patriot fans... pathetic
 10 years ago '04        #149
Dimone293 
space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 1 1
Nooooo....DUDE...thats you...WTF? Why you trying to deny this sh*t?
 12-12-2007, 01:47 PM         #150
danaandrew  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ohh... I thought that was XtoDaz and Mike Lowell on their honeymoon.......no???????????
 10 years ago '04        #151
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
 Dimone293 said:
you is a funny kid...go back to your f*g sites and continue to look @ that homo sh*t, cuz clearly you are like your team, stay losing to us patriots
 10 years ago '04        #152
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
 danaandrew said:
ohh... I thought that was XtoDaz and Mike Lowell on their honeymoon.......no???????????
you two must be homos...you stay thinking homos3xual sh*t and posting f*g pics...i didn't know Midland was a f*g city
 10 years ago '04        #153
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
it's some sh*tty little brokeback mountain town anyways
 10 years ago '04        #154
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
 tommymm96 said:
it's some sh*tty little brokeback mountain town anyways
they probably took that picture from their personal album together
 10 years ago '07        #155
space
space
 danaandrew said:
^awful attempt of a diss

Dimone293 said:
awful attempt of a comeback.

you guys are so pathetic. give it up and go back to middle school. f*gs

12-12-2007, 02:33 PM         #156
danaandrew  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahah...thats funny........ well tommy you have a picture of tupac with no shirt on.....showing how HOMO you really are........

Last edited by danaandrew; 12-12-2007 at 02:34 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #157
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
^good one; and you had to edit that....
 10 years ago '07        #158
space
space
 danaandrew said:
hahah...thats funny........ well tommy you have a picture of tupac with no shirt on.....showing how HOMO you really are........
wow....please do this in the near future >>> :hang::hang:

you sound absolutely rediculous. you keep making yourself seem dumber and dumber with each post. you cant be older than 11 years old. what crazy diss is coming next?
 10 years ago '07        #159
space
space
he edited a GI Joe comment. i saw that..said we all "had GI Joes in our pictures" good one
 10 years ago '05        #160
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 Mcmasterlock said:
I know,it's time to put out the Severe hater storm warning

fu*k Pats

fu*k Coach Belichoke

And for the MODS,don't delete this cuz your favorite team is the Pats.
3 Superbowls in almost 8 years of coaching a team with a record of 88-37 and playoff record of 12-2 would indicate Bill has no idea what choking means.

Just another idiot who has no idea about the team and only listens to the media. You're most likely a Colts or Dolphins fan.

Dan Marino is one of the greatest QBs in the history of the game, but when its all said and done and Brady retires he will have better stats, more wins, more superbowl wins, more MVPs, and more superbowl MVPs than Dan.

Last edited by Santoro; 12-12-2007 at 02:51 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago