I HATE THE PATRIOTS (official thread)

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
134 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
181 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #101
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 danaandrew said:
All you Patriot fans............let me guess......you liked the Yankees in the late 90's early 00's and the Cowboys and Bulls..... and now you like the red sox, Pats, and Celtics......hahahahahaahhaha......D**k Rida's.....
Wow man you are 1 fu*king moron I'll tell you that....and speaking of bandwagons, where did all the steelers fans go after their blowout loss in new england that they "learned from"

ps - poor anthony smith out for the year
 10 years ago '07        #102
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
@all the hate in this thread
 10 years ago '04        #103
Dimone293 
space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 1 1
 t1m_mcgrath said:
Like I said bro ur fu*king pathetic. I love how people try to talk about who the real fans are when they don't even know who the fu*k they're talking to. I am from a family where we watch sports as a family and only root for boston teams so keep ur misery to yourself u pathetic fu*k. Steelers fans won 1 super bowl in the past how many years? Exactly so don't try to act like you're buidling a dynasty

And I hope you pussies do come to foxboro that would be an easy W I don't know why you guys think you're nice with some of the losses you've had this season
This is a fu*k the Patriots thread not a blow there c*cks thread....if you didn't see....When the Dolphins beat your a.sses in week 16 don't say I told you so....Cleo Lemon is going to throw all of you clam chowder eating bi*ches...go drown in the perfect storm and have a tea party....
 12-11-2007, 05:12 PM         #104
danaandrew  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 t1m_mcgrath said:
Wow man you are 1 fu*king moron I'll tell you that....and speaking of bandwagons, where did all the steelers fans go after their blowout loss in new england that they "learned from"

ps - poor anthony smith out for the year
Ps. Get your facts right.......thats Aaron Smith.. who tore his biceps..not Anthony... d*ckRida........
 12-11-2007, 05:17 PM         #105
Pimpwin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dimone293 said:
This is a fu*k the Patriots thread not a blow there c*cks thread....if you didn't see....When the Dolphins beat your a.sses in week 16 don't say I told you so....Cleo Lemon is going to throw all of you clam chowder eating bi*ches...go drown in the perfect storm and have a tea party....
 10 years ago '07        #106
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 danaandrew said:
That is hillarious........jokes aside...hillarious.....and sorry i use websters dictionary.....but...if Im a scram.........your a P-Master................................
.............:l ol
are you seriously like 10 years old? and i love how you guys know us so well to know we're "bandwagon fans". i was born into a pats family, you're just pissed your sh*tty a.ss team isnt what they used to be back in the fu*kin 70's. what the fu*k has pittsburgh done other than that sh*tty lame a.ss super bowl vs the seahawks??
damn, Pitt fans are actually getting more obnoxious than Colts fans...jealous motherfu*kers...

Pats > Steelers, as we proved, once again
Pats > Colts, as we proved once again

Boston > Pitt, Indy

fag**ts
 10 years ago '04        #107
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 Dimone293 said:
they gonna do what you guys couldn't do?
I'd be mad if the women my way looked like this too

[pic - click to view]

12-11-2007, 06:28 PM         #108
Kidd Vicious  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That Ravens game proved that The NFL wants the patriots to go undefeated. They know how much more money theyre going to make if they can tag superbowl 42 as "the UNDEFEATED Patriots vs whoever". The league wants this more than they do i bet. I mean we all watched how the last 8 mins of the Baltimore game was reffereed. speaks for itself. If any team is going to beat the pats its going to have to be by more than 10 pts. thats the only way they wont get bullsh*tted by the refs or the league.
 10 years ago '04        #109
Dimone293 
space
space
 tommymm96 said:

[pic - click to view]

HAHA at least our ladies dont look like this

[pic - click to view]

Homo.....I THINK SO!!!
 10 years ago '04        #110
Dimone293 
space
space
DEF A COWGIRL HERE TOO!!!! LMAO AT THIS f*g!

[pic - click to view]

12-11-2007, 07:10 PM         #111
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
t1m_mcgrath gave me hate,what a bi*ch
 10 years ago '05        #112
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,887 | Props total: 104 104
there a bunch of cheaters lol... they should have an asterisk by there record if they dont lose to the dolphins before going undefeated
 12-11-2007, 07:19 PM         #113
danaandrew  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dimone293 said:
HAHA at least our ladies dont look like this

[pic - click to view]

Homo.....I THINK SO!!!

that might be the funniest thing i have seen in a long time......hahahahaahahhahaahahahhaahahah:rolleyes: :rolleyes:Actually EVER
 12-11-2007, 07:31 PM         #114
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was gonna delete this thread.... But you know I'll keep it up so when some of you lames are really down on your life because your poor, your girls fat and ugly and your mom blows bums for crack rocks you can at least say "hey at least I'm not as sad as the thread starter."
 12-11-2007, 07:49 PM         #115
Pimpwin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tommymm96 said:

[pic - click to view]

LMFAO!!! haha, I almost threw up laughin so hard... DAYUM!!
 10 years ago '04        #116
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
at dimone and daneandrew must be taking turns logging on their town's 1 single dial up computer

[pic - click to view]

don't stay up too late fellas, there is harvesting to be done
 10 years ago '07        #117
space
space
tom brady a f*g? i dont know if you know this but he is dating the highest paid supermodel in the world right now, gisele bundchen (i dont know her correct spelling) and he dated and knocked up birdget moynahan, and went out with Tara Reid, yea i guess thats pretty homo.
 10 years ago '04        #118
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,232 | Props total: 541 541
 tommymm96 said:
at dimone and daneandrew must be taking turns logging on their town's 1 single dial up computer

[pic - click to view]

don't stay up too late fellas, there is harvesting to be done
:applause::applause: truest sh*t ever typed
 12-11-2007, 09:44 PM         #119
danaandrew  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At Questioning Patriots Manhood....

[pic - click to view]

Ha Ha Ha Ha...........Officially Now d*ckRida's Literally......

Last edited by danaandrew; 12-11-2007 at 09:51 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #120
space
space
 danaandrew said:
At Questioning Patriots Manhood....

Ha Ha Ha Ha...........Officially Now d*ckRida's Literally......
thats maroney...he sucks, hopefully he wont be here much longer since we are gonna have a top 5 pick. McFadden should be taking his place soon..i hope
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy