I HATE THE PATRIOTS (official thread)

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
95 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
148 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #81
octane 
space
space
$3,855 | Props total: 651 651
The only reason the gaytriots are the way they are is because they fu*k each other in the locker room to raise their testosterone level before the game. Roman Armies use to do it when they went on pillages and they were away from their families for months. Marsha Brady second job is an ATM Machine for the Boston Sperm Bank.
 12-11-2007, 03:07 PM         #82
danaandrew  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 t1m_mcgrath said:
man you pittsburgh fans are some pathetic motherfu*kers let me tell you that take your loss and shut the fu*k up
Man... All you patriot fans are all D*ck Riders:thumbsdow......Everyone one of them....you mugs werent screaming that back in the day.......Half of you are bandwagon jumpers........including yourself........never have the loyal fans like pittsburgh, dallas , san fran............Wanna be's.......dont worry though........we'll see you in the playoffs.........dont worry.....
Here we go steelers.......Here we go.......Here we go steelers .... here we go............
 10 years ago '07        #83
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 danaandrew said:
:finger::finger:f**k pats..... I definately dont like em.....we'll see them in the playoffs.. then its curtains.... def learning experience in foxboro... we'll be ready in playoffs...going down....and i dont care if the pats go undefeated.... tell them to catch up with the Steelers, 49ers, and Cowboys on SB Rings..........like Peyton Manning said...."Its probably Not Gonna Happen...".....Maybe you should buy some bigger shirts....hahahahahahahahahahaha:lo l:
who cares about the past? were you even alive for the steelers dynasty? do you even remember the 49ers and cowboys dynasty that well? and what did you learn by losing 34-13 about playing in new england? just curious? you learn your team is really not as good as you think they are? not one person in here has stepped up and said, damn the pats beat my team, they are the better team. everyone has an excuse. and it wasnt the first time Pitt has played in NE. enjoy the show while its still here. brady's gonna go down as the best, and one day you guys can tell your kids and grand kids, if you have any, that you witnessed the new england patriots dynasty- the best of the best.
 10 years ago '07        #84
space
space
 danaandrew said:
Man... All you patriot fans are all D*ck Riders:thumbsdow......Everyone one of them....you mugs werent screaming that back in the day.......Half of you are bandwagon jumpers........including yourself........never have the loyal fans like pittsburgh, dallas , san fran............Wanna be's.......dont worry though........we'll see you in the playoffs.........dont worry.....
Here we go steelers.......Here we go.......Here we go steelers .... here we go............
what were we gonna scream "we're losers"?? there was nothing to scream about. Pats were one of the worst teams in the league back in the day, now they are the best, and you guys cant face it.
 12-11-2007, 03:16 PM         #85
danaandrew  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
D**k Riders
 12-11-2007, 03:17 PM         #86
danaandrew  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hows that Bandwagon.................
 12-11-2007, 03:20 PM         #87
danaandrew  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All you Patriot fans............let me guess......you liked the Yankees in the late 90's early 00's and the Cowboys and Bulls..... and now you like the red sox, Pats, and Celtics......hahahahahaahhaha......D**k Rida's.....

Last edited by danaandrew; 12-11-2007 at 03:21 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #88
space
space
 danaandrew said:
All you Patriot fans............let me guess......you liked the Yankees in the late 90's early 00's and the Cowboys and Bulls..... and now you like the red sox, Pats, and Celtics......hahahahahaahhaha......D**k Rida's.....
you're the man
 10 years ago '04        #89
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,234 | Props total: 547 547
 danaandrew said:
listen here you scram i was watchin the SB in 96 in a hospital bed so i don't know who you are calling a bandwagon fan...go be salty somewhere else because your team got manhandled Sunday
 12-11-2007, 04:09 PM         #90
danaandrew  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 {XtoDaZ} said:
listen here you scram i was watchin the SB in 96 in a hospital bed so i don't know who you are calling a bandwagon fan...go be salty somewhere else because your team got manhandled Sunday
Did you just call me a scram............. how old are you 90.....That sounds like something my grandmother would call me when i was little........Scram......ummmm.........ok........: lol:
 10 years ago '07        #91
DUTCHGOTSKILLZ 
space
space
space
$130 | Props total: 0 0
 Mcmasterlock said:
I wouldn't have hated them if it wasn't for this classic screw job

THE RAIDERS HAVE NEVER RECOVERED FROM THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 10 years ago '04        #92
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 danaandrew said:
Never have the loyal fans what? You're retarded. I can't blame you though; you prob dropped outta school to tend to crops and marry your aunt. I'm not even gonna respond to your other posts. Steeler fans don't even want you to be a Steeler fan.

Last edited by tommymm96; 12-11-2007 at 04:31 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #93
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
^^ again, stealing signals is not illegall; using a camera is. wasn't it John Madden who said he also used to steal signals?
 10 years ago '07        #94
space
space
[QUOTE=DaHyphyBeast707;11028648]Patriots and Patriots Fans suck big fat fu*kin c*ck. I kno Raiders suck but we're not gay and we're not cheaters! We've got the best fans...
I seriously hate the Patriots so much... Just as much as I hate the Spurs... They both got that gay a.ss way to play the sport...[/QUOTE]

what way is that? the winning way? fu*kin idiot
 10 years ago '04        #95
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,234 | Props total: 547 547
 danaandrew said:
Did you just call me a scram............. how old are you 90.....That sounds like something my grandmother would call me when i was little........Scram......ummmm.........ok........: lol:
see another ignorant sports fan...when another shuts them up, the only thing they can say back is stupid little kid comments...and since when did they put an age on using the word scram clearly the word is used by all ages...fu*kin scram...probably some 13 year old white kid
 12-11-2007, 04:57 PM         #96
danaandrew  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 {XtoDaZ} said:
see another ignorant sports fan...when another shuts them up, the only thing they can say back is stupid little kid comments...and since when did they put an age on using the word scram clearly the word is used by all ages...fu*kin scram...probably some 13 year old white kid
That is hillarious........jokes aside...hillarious.....and sorry i use websters dictionary.....but...if Im a scram.........your a P-Master................................
.............:l ol

Last edited by danaandrew; 12-11-2007 at 04:59 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #97
Dimone293 
space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 1 1
Non of you are real patroit fans....maybe 1 of 5....you are offical d*ck riders....Yes they have great team but if you don't remeber they cheated and got caught. When the NBA refs got caught cheating, they got fired instead...America accepts this because they are the patriots..just like when they won in 2001 the tuck rule which hadn't been called seen Red fu*king Grange played suddenly was back in full swing. 9/11 was horrible so the Patriots (hence the name and colors they bare) Won the superbowl on some BS call...you fill in the rest because you punks that all of the sudden love Tom Brady (and that gay stetson ad he got floating around) were Probably Raider fans back than....IN closing fu*k the Pats and the Go Steelers!! ALL fu*king DAY!
 12-11-2007, 05:02 PM         #98
ThatdudeChief  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 t1m_mcgrath said:
an official I hate the Pats thread? Time to take a gun and put into your mouth and pull the trigger

everyone can hate all they want fact of the matter is no matter what your team is you ain't stacking up with the Pats so hop off the hatewagon cuz that sh*t is just pathetic to hate a team for bieng better than your team. It's kinda like how cowboys fans hate the pats so much but htey aren't on their level cuz they still making division winner t-shirts LMAO
Man I would rather have haters than ppl d*ck riding my team cause they winning...You should be mad at bandwagon fans and laugh at the haters cause as soon as y'all loose they gonna be the main ones like "f*ck the Pats I was never fan"
 10 years ago '06        #99
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 danaandrew said:
Like I said bro ur fu*king pathetic. I love how people try to talk about who the real fans are when they don't even know who the fu*k they're talking to. I am from a family where we watch sports as a family and only root for boston teams so keep ur misery to yourself u pathetic fu*k. Steelers fans won 1 super bowl in the past how many years? Exactly so don't try to act like you're buidling a dynasty

And I hope you pussies do come to foxboro that would be an easy W I don't know why you guys think you're nice with some of the losses you've had this season
 12-11-2007, 05:08 PM         #100
danaandrew  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 t1m_mcgrath said:
Like I said bro ur fu*king pathetic. I love how people try to talk about who the real fans are when they don't even know who the fu*k they're talking to. I am from a family where we watch sports as a family and only root for boston teams so keep ur misery to yourself u pathetic fu*k. Steelers fans won 1 super bowl in the past how many years? Exactly so don't try to act like you're buidling a dynasty

And I hope you pussies do come to foxboro that would be an easy W I don't know why you guys think you're nice with some of the losses you've had this season
Right...... Only f*gs eat clam chowder.......go figure
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy