I HATE THE PATRIOTS (official thread)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
150 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
90 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #61
dre03 
space
space
$10,167 | Props total: 2448 2448
 deejay_emcee said:
how can anyone outside of the n.y. or boston area root for them!??

they are so fu*king annoying just like the spurs!

PATRIOTS ARENT EVEN THAT GOOD!
WINNING A BUNCH OF SUPER BOWLS DOESNT MAKE YOU THE BEST TEAM!
LOl... Then what makes u the best team???

I thought u play the sport to win... If ur not winning how can u be the best team???

The fu*k is wrong with you kid?? The great teams win SB's not regular season games... Why am i even responding to this dumbass comment
 10 years ago '04        #62
dre03 
space
space
 Mcmasterlock said:
Last thing I will say about the Pats is,

The Pats season is TARNISHED, no matter how they finish. Game 1 should've been forfieted, after irrefutable proof they cheated (and cheated in all 3 SB's). Goodell is a crook (like Belicheat) since he never investigated the extent of their cheating. Pats fans are idiots if they can't see the obvious. - And now, the Pats are only winning b/c they were publicly humiliated & embarrassed, w/ ZERO dignity, when they were exposed as frauds & cheaters. This is their "motivation". What a joke
What evidence u dumbass... Nobody knows what was on the tape... Its all speculation the press didnt get a hold to the tape only high league officials... So without any actual evidence aside from what the press tells you please shut the fu*k up... OR enlighten me to exactly what you saw the Patriots doing on those tapes...

The reason it isnt talked about anymore is because no one actually knew what was on the tapes... U cant talk about something u dont know so unless u saw the tape shut the fu*k up... Obviously what Goddell saw wasnt enuf to tarnish the team in his eyes and he has handed out tough punishments so far so obviously there wasnt much on the tapes and regardless cheating or not u still have to go out and perform which the Jets didnt and the PAts did...
 12-11-2007, 02:03 PM         #63
SumSkunkyShit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im a redskins fan and the pats beat the hell out of us but i still like watchin them. I used to not like watchin em but when they got my boy moss i couldnt hate no more. I think its amazin to see how well their offense clicks. Even when they blowin teams out there games still entertainin. Some of yall should just be appreciative u get to witness this. PLus im tired of them old a.ss dolphins celebrating every year so hopefully the pats go 16-0 and the dolphins go 0-16 to shut em up
 10 years ago '04        #64
dre03 
space
space
 Pimpwin said:
Exactly, and I still enjoy watching the Pats, but some of the fans in here are a**holes... McMaster said he would like them if it wasnt for the tuck rule... Yeah, it was the right call, we just bitter about it... It was something that doesnt happen that often so everyone was like .... and then you Pats fan take it up the a.ss... he was joking... just like I was...

Calm down f*g....
Me calm down... I asked a question... U hate a team cuz the refs followed the rule book... Makes absolutely no sense... Its not their fault ur a.ss didnt know the rule...
 12-11-2007, 02:08 PM         #65
Pimpwin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
Me calm down... I asked a question... U hate a team cuz the refs followed the rule book... Makes absolutely no sense... Its not their fault ur a.ss didnt know the rule...
Its not that we hate them, we are just bitter cuz its a rule that isnt usually enforced and not often seen, everytime something like that happens of course people will hold a resentment... I know it was a rule, but im still mad about it today... and yeah, like you knew that rule before that play... give me a break now...
 10 years ago '04        #66
# 58 
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 100 100
i hate them
 12-11-2007, 02:15 PM         #67
deejay_emcee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
LOl... Then what makes u the best team???

I thought u play the sport to win... If ur not winning how can u be the best team???

The fu*k is wrong with you kid?? The great teams win SB's not regular season games... Why am i even responding to this dumbass comment
no matter who wins however many superbowls

patriots 49ers whoever, they will never measure up to what the Dallas Cowboys franchise is. without them, the NFL is DEAD! over half of its audience is DEAD!!

u know it!!

its not about SB's, its about tradition, greatness and money!
 10 years ago '04        #68
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,232 | Props total: 541 541
damn i didn't know that there were so many crybabies on this site and damn threadstarter, you must have no life, creating a "I HATE THE PATRIOTS" thread...read a book, go outside, go get some puss, do something constructive with your life
 12-11-2007, 02:18 PM         #69
deejay_emcee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 t1m_mcgrath said:
Lol yea if you wanna call attention a good thing. TO would get attention good or bad on any team... Falcons are getting a lot of attention right now I'm pretty sure they're not too happy about that. YOu're just a moron bro you proved that to everyone
lol hey here is what i think of ur comment =

keep the hate.
patriots will never be the cowboys!

Cowboys > NFL + NBA + MLB + THE WORLD!!!

U just need to know ur role and to the Almighty
 12-11-2007, 02:20 PM         #70
danaandrew  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:finger::finger:f**k pats..... I definately dont like em.....we'll see them in the playoffs.. then its curtains.... def learning experience in foxboro... we'll be ready in playoffs...going down....and i dont care if the pats go undefeated.... tell them to catch up with the Steelers, 49ers, and Cowboys on SB Rings..........like Peyton Manning said...."Its probably Not Gonna Happen...".....Maybe you should buy some bigger shirts....hahahahahahahahahahaha:lo l:
 12-11-2007, 02:20 PM         #71
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can't really hate, those dudes are smashing the league.
 10 years ago '06        #72
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Pimpwin said:
Exactly, and I still enjoy watching the Pats, but some of the fans in here are a**holes... McMaster said he would like them if it wasnt for the tuck rule... Yeah, it was the right call, we just bitter about it... It was something that doesnt happen that often so everyone was like .... and then you Pats fan take it up the a.ss... he was joking... just like I was...

Calm down f*g....
calm the fu*k down there you lil bi*ch, some of you losers make me laugh man going all the way bakc to the tuck rule AKA the biggest chokejob of all time for the Raiders
 10 years ago '07        #73
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 Mcmasterlock said:
U seem to sleep wit brady's nutz in your mouth:finger:

@this thread....
 10 years ago '06        #74
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 danaandrew said:
:finger::finger:f**k pats..... I definately dont like em.....we'll see them in the playoffs.. then its curtains.... def learning experience in foxboro... we'll be ready in playoffs...going down....and i dont care if the pats go undefeated.... tell them to catch up with the Steelers, 49ers, and Cowboys on SB Rings..........like Peyton Manning said...."Its probably Not Gonna Happen...".....Maybe you should buy some bigger shirts....hahahahahahahahahahaha:lo l:

man you pittsburgh fans are some pathetic motherfu*kers let me tell you that take your loss and shut the fu*k up
 12-11-2007, 02:28 PM         #75
Pimpwin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 t1m_mcgrath said:
calm the fu*k down there you lil bi*ch, some of you losers make me laugh man going all the way bakc to the tuck rule AKA the biggest chokejob of all time for the Raiders
da fu*k are you talking about? Like I said, I enjoy watching the Pats and what they doing this year... but this guy was saying hating off just that one legal play was wrong... well.... there is a whole bunch of resentment...and what is wrong with resenting the Pats cuz of it anyways? I wasn't alive, but I still will always have a bad feeling towards the Steelers becuz of the Immaculate Reception....
 12-11-2007, 02:34 PM         #76
deejay_emcee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pats will lose in SB 42 to the COWBOYS and become the biggest choke since forever!!

Cowboys 35 - Patriots 34 !!

with Romo and Julius Jones as Co-MVP's
Marion barber III will not play due to his injury in the NFC title game
T.o. will have another solid superbowl appearance as well

10 years ago '06        #77
youngral 
space
space
$6,649 | Props total: 628 628
 deejay_emcee said:
pats will lose in SB 42 to the COWBOYS and become the biggest choke since forever!!

Cowboys 35 - Patriots 34 !!

with Romo and Julius Jones as Co-MVP's
Marion barber III will not play due to his injury in the NFC title game
T.o. will have another solid superbowl appearance as well

Damn got the whole scenerio down my nig
 12-11-2007, 02:41 PM         #78
nyynyj225  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I gotta admit this is one of the most homo things I've ever read.

12-11-2007, 02:44 PM         #79
Bella420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they are on steroids, or crack... its that simple
 10 years ago '04        #80
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,232 | Props total: 541 541
 Bella420 said:
they are on steroids, or crack... its that simple
hahahaah you mad cuz the Steelers aren't as dominant anymore...what i tell you weeks ago, we were going whoop that a.ss and low and behold
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago