I HATE THE PATRIOTS (official thread)

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #321
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,767 | Props total: 1083 1083
how it feels to be like every other team in the NFL.

This isn't a rag on thread. This is a reality thread from a rival. Now the Pats know how it feels for people to second guess your head coach, QB, defense, offensive coordinator and defensive coordinator.

From 2002 until Saturday Belichick was the genius of all geniuses. He could do no wrong coaching wise.

Your QB will be 2nd guessed for his greatness. People will wonder and talk about his broad coming to the game.

Even though the D only gave up 17 points they will be 2nd guessed on whether they are getting old and on the decline.

The Pats haven't had to face any of this and now it's your turn.

Oh and personally I think it's all BS. As a Colts fan personally I still see Belichick as the best coach in the NFL. I see Dungy a close 2nd. I think Brady didn't lose any of his legacy with that game either. But that's how today's sports goes and you guys are finally the goats.
 02-04-2008, 05:11 PM         #322
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Umm in 96 they lost and it was a harder loss in my opinion. Your getting a little hyped Brady and Bellichick have made plenty mistakes in the past years but I would take this team over any of the rest.
 02-04-2008, 05:12 PM         #323
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yupper
 02-04-2008, 05:13 PM         #324
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bump this
 10 years ago '04        #325
dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
space
$33,541 | Props total: 30757 30757
 Tikyle2 said:
how it feels to be like every other team in the NFL.

This isn't a rag on thread. This is a reality thread from a rival. Now the Pats know how it feels for people to second guess your head coach, QB, defense, offensive coordinator and defensive coordinator.

From 2002 until Saturday Belichick was the genius of all geniuses. He could do no wrong coaching wise.

Your QB will be 2nd guessed for his greatness. People will wonder and talk about his broad coming to the game.

Even though the D only gave up 17 points they will be 2nd guessed on whether they are getting old and on the decline.

The Pats haven't had to face any of this and now it's your turn.

Oh and personally I think it's all BS. As a Colts fan personally I still see Belichick as the best coach in the NFL. I see Dungy a close 2nd. I think Brady didn't lose any of his legacy with that game either. But that's how today's sports goes and you guys are finally the goats.
i read your commentary and i see u type like were thinking of the future with present day. then before i can even take you serious i see you rep atlanta, then university of florida wich i can understand sinceu went to school there, but then i notice u also reppin the lakers and i think ok cool, this guy has a different team, but then i remember u say your a indianapolis fan to, which makes me think your a band waggon hopper and have no self respect to stand for one team. you are a joke bruss, no more dumbass articles blogging your persona on a team. rep one city not 8
 02-04-2008, 08:30 PM         #326
1angrypinoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '05        #327
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,202 | Props total: 15743 15743
 1angrypinoy said:

[pic - click to view]

Exactly....take ya'll crying a.sses to the left.
 02-05-2008, 01:44 PM         #328
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
After reading some of these posts in this thread makes me feel a lil sorry for those fake NE fans lol
 10 years ago '04        #329
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,767 | Props total: 1083 1083
 dc3003 said:
i read your commentary and i see u type like were thinking of the future with present day. then before i can even take you serious i see you rep atlanta, then university of florida wich i can understand sinceu went to school there, but then i notice u also reppin the lakers and i think ok cool, this guy has a different team, but then i remember u say your a indianapolis fan to, which makes me think your a band waggon hopper and have no self respect to stand for one team. you are a joke bruss, no more dumbass articles blogging your persona on a team. rep one city not 8
Why should I rep a city? Your a fan of who you are a fan of. Not what city you are born in. That sh*t is archaic. Only people from the big cities really do that sh*t. I was born in Jersey. And I grew up watching Magic Johnson. fu*k the Nets. I still ride for the Mets but NJ only has 1 official team. And fu*k the Giants and Jets. I moved to Atlanta and fu*k Atlanta as whole. The biggest joke sports city in America. The days of reppin' a city are gone playboy. There are more Cowboy and Redskins and Patriots and Green Bay fans that have never even been to those cities than the ones from the city. Don't try and hate b/c your team lost........them fu*kers got 3 rings be happy.
 02-05-2008, 07:15 PM         #330
1angrypinoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '07        #331
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,069 | Props total: 1841 1841
haters
 10 years ago '04        #332
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,075 | Props total: 4421 4421
 smokeweed101. said:
Umm in 96 they lost and it was a harder loss in my opinion. Your getting a little hyped Brady and Bellichick have made plenty mistakes in the past years but I would take this team over any of the rest.
wow youd take a team that completely choked over a team that won the superbowl as far as i'm concerned this years pats are the 43rd best team of alltime

Montana 4-0

brady 3-1

Montana G.O.A.T.
 10 years ago '04        #333
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,075 | Props total: 4421 4421
wtf happened to that why cant the pats go 38-0 thread i cant find it
 02-05-2008, 10:57 PM         #334
ThatdudeChief  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
18-1 is all I gotta say
 10 years ago '04        #335
S-I-X 
space
space
$1,184 | Props total: 146 146
I hate boston period...and their fans.
 02-06-2008, 12:47 AM         #336
zeronergy1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"what dont k!ll you will make you stronger"

and also the losing team always get some sh*t talked about them this that blah blah you guys know how it go. when peyton try couple times in post season to get his ring n failed. most was saying how he would never get a ring, next dan marino w.e then he got 1 and now most say hes goat and w.e. i hope tom get past this and win another ring someday maybe not next season, maybe so but another win to get over this wall
 02-11-2008, 05:04 PM         #337
Kidd Vicious  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THE "real" GOAT...

[pic - click to view]

fu*k THE PATS... LMAO. Biggest loss in any SPORt in HISTORY..
 10 years ago '07        #338
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
at saying Peyotn is the real GOAT...you cant say manning or brady is the GOAt until their careers are over. right now brady's 3-1 in SBs Montana is 4-0, doesnt mean Montana is the GOAT just yet, brady still has a lot of time to win more rings. id rather be 5-1, 6-1 than 4-0
 10 years ago '04        #339
# 58 
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 100 100
lol...i forgot about this thread

the only thing i'd like to say is.....

cheah!
 02-11-2008, 05:58 PM         #340
Kidd Vicious  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
at saying Peyotn is the real GOAT...you cant say manning or brady is the GOAt until their careers are over. right now brady's 3-1 in SBs Montana is 4-0, doesnt mean Montana is the GOAT just yet, brady still has a lot of time to win more rings. id rather be 5-1, 6-1 than 4-0
Montana = 100% in the big game

Aikman = 100% in the big game

Manning (both of em) = 100% in the big game

Brady = 75%... Good but not like the others...

n best believe that Peyton is gettin atleast 1 more before retirement.. that along with his claims to the majority of the QB records = G O A T.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now