I HATE THE PATRIOTS (official thread)

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #301
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 tommymm96 said:
You probably wouldn't. You didn't see my point even though you mentioned it in your post
My point is that you fail to factor in other elements when crowning Peyton the best. Like you agreed, weather affects games. It negatively affected Brady's stats 5 times this season. In Peyton's record year, how many bad weather games did he play in? He played in a dome which is a friend to the quarterback.
You think because Peyton walks around at the line and screams bullsh*t that he is a coach on the field? Is he great at calling audibles and blitz pick up? Absoloutely. But Brady, and OTHER QB's do it well, too. They just aren't as animated.
i hear ya, but when i say he is a coach on the field, i mean he grew up with a QB as a father, it is in his blood, he was taught the game from birth. He lives with a playbook in his hand, not saying Brady doesn't do his homework, but damn is anyone a bigger football nerd than Peyton?
 10 years ago '04        #302
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
^^bill belichick

he has the largest football library and collection of football literature in the world; not even a joke
 10 years ago '04        #303
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 tommymm96 said:
^^bill belichick

he has the largest football library and collection of football literature in the world; not even a joke
No doubt, but he aint on the field conducting an offense. Imagine if u put Belicheck in an athlete body and put him on the field with a QB skill set(strong arm, accurate, etc.). Thats the point im trying to get at.
 12-26-2007, 05:26 AM         #304
Bautmoney!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cledee23 said:
forget it guys, i guess when u hate u hate, i'm not saying Brady is the best, but damn it he's up there, right now he's not number 1 and probably wont be statistic wise, being that Peyton has been playing longer and has better numbers, but all im saying is if u put Brady on the Colts with those same receivers, u'll get the same numbers that peyton has. and if u cant understand that, than off urself immediately.
Honestly what are we hating on? Since thats obviously the only word in a Patriots fan vocabulary... What are we hating on? A team thats winning? or a team that has taking the competitive aspect of any team that plays them? When i watch a football game... I dont want to see 1 dude throwing for 8 touchdowns winning 52-0 and the other team 3 and out every time they have the ball. Thats not what i want to see.

I LIVE IN NEW YORK, AND I HATE THE YANKEES. Not cause i'm a mets fan... I dont hate the yankees because their not a good team, or cause they won 26 championships in their existance... I mean alot of those teams back in the day were probably well balanced...

I HATE THE fu*kING YANKEES, because this is their lineup... A-Rod, Derek Jeter, Matsui, And every other fu*king big name on they roster. I dont like teams that make a sports team unbalance.

Who do i hate in the NBA? In the 90's it was the bulls (love michael jordan, and pippen) this is from 92-98, knowing whose going to win the championship from the first day when the season starts, takes all the fun out of watching the game. In the 2000's it was Kobe and Shaq, i mean them 2 couldnt do it alone but their supporting cast was above average... I actually didnt hate the lakers during their championship years, it was more that the east sucked so we knew they would win the finals every year... What was shaqs best championship team, the Heat, why becauase they actually struggled to win, i like to see that, same like the steelers when they won the super bowl.

Now when i first heard the Patriots got Randy Moss, I said just give them the super bowl, their not gonna lose a game... Week 17 and what i said was going to happen in july/aug or whenever it was that they announced they had Randy Moss its come true.

Dont compare the Colts to the Patriots... Everything the Colts accomplished they did as a team, and with their draft picks not by trading for stars (not knocking trades) i mean Edgerin James was still wit the colts he would still be having 1000 yard seasons, but he decided to go for the money and fu*ked himself up in the process.. Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne, only strike fear into defenders went Peyton is throwing them the ball... So with the Colts its a team thing. Every year they werent scrambling in the offseason to sign hall of famers. Junior Seau (2 days after retiring) come on man, that team was put together, to be the Yankees of Football...

So really what are we hating on? Success! I mean this year get money, do the damn thing now if they do this for the next 4 years... 16-0 and a superbowl win, for another 4 years, are you going to say its a good thing for sports, or is football going to be a lame a.ss sport to watch when the patriots are in town, you tell me.
 10 years ago '06        #305
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 469 469
Bautmoney may have a point on what I'm about to say...

Last time a professional team stacked their whole squad up with superstars that are HoF bound was the Los Angeles Lakers when they had Kobe, Shaq, Malone, & GP. Although the media was hyping them up on winning it all the whole season until they lost in the finals against the Detroit Pistons which was quite funny, but I'm not saying that the Patriots would be like the Lakers on how they were pointing fingers at each at the other season of an embarrassing loss. Basically, this team has what it takes on winning it all either way you see it, and that's coming from a Bucs fan like me giving that team credit on getting Moss, Welker, Stallworth, Gaffney, Thomas, and others.

The Pats are basically complete in ways if you look at it, or unless you're the Raider fans that came in posting these certain comments....

- Randy Moss will ruin the Patriots.

- Randy Moss career is dead, and there's no way bringing it back.

- Thank God for the trade on sending Moss to New England.

My favorite from Skip Bayless on 1st & 10....

"Randy Moss is a cancer when it comes to football. He's old, washed up, and most likely will never win."

Sadly, with all of those and plus other comments about Moss that I seen back on the NFL Draft Thread & Why Moss Will Suck As A Patriot Thread. Along with the Official Tom Brady Is Overrated Threads....

I just realized there were no threads on bashing Gaffney, Stallworth, Thomas, Welker, and other players that the Pats required in the off season.
 12-26-2007, 09:26 AM         #306
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Plizaya J said:
I agree that Brady is up there, he is definately #2 right now and probably top 5 of all time, but i dunno if he can run the Colts like Peyton. No1 runs and controls an offense like Peyton, thats my point.
This season he is #1 and Romo is #2, This decade he is #1 and Manning is #2

Of all time he is #2 and Montana is #1.

Last edited by smokeweed101.; 12-26-2007 at 09:29 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #307
cledee23 
space
space
$853 | Props total: 4 4
If we were the Yankees of football we would be over the cap, which we are below the cap even with all of those players. Players come to New England not for the money but to win a superbowl, and then leave when they want to get paid. and how else are we gonna get players when all of them keep leaving its genuis to get a fall of famer for a cheap price then get a high priced free agent who is going to be a bum afterwards.

Bautmoney! said:
Honestly what are we hating on? Since thats obviously the only word in a Patriots fan vocabulary... What are we hating on? A team thats winning? or a team that has taking the competitive aspect of any team that plays them? When i watch a football game... I dont want to see 1 dude throwing for 8 touchdowns winning 52-0 and the other team 3 and out every time they have the ball. Thats not what i want to see.

I LIVE IN NEW YORK, AND I HATE THE YANKEES. Not cause i'm a mets fan... I dont hate the yankees because their not a good team, or cause they won 26 championships in their existance... I mean alot of those teams back in the day were probably well balanced...

I HATE THE fu*kING YANKEES, because this is their lineup... A-Rod, Derek Jeter, Matsui, And every other fu*king big name on they roster. I dont like teams that make a sports team unbalance.

Who do i hate in the NBA? In the 90's it was the bulls (love michael jordan, and pippen) this is from 92-98, knowing whose going to win the championship from the first day when the season starts, takes all the fun out of watching the game. In the 2000's it was Kobe and Shaq, i mean them 2 couldnt do it alone but their supporting cast was above average... I actually didnt hate the lakers during their championship years, it was more that the east sucked so we knew they would win the finals every year... What was shaqs best championship team, the Heat, why becauase they actually struggled to win, i like to see that, same like the steelers when they won the super bowl.

Now when i first heard the Patriots got Randy Moss, I said just give them the super bowl, their not gonna lose a game... Week 17 and what i said was going to happen in july/aug or whenever it was that they announced they had Randy Moss its come true.

Dont compare the Colts to the Patriots... Everything the Colts accomplished they did as a team, and with their draft picks not by trading for stars (not knocking trades) i mean Edgerin James was still wit the colts he would still be having 1000 yard seasons, but he decided to go for the money and fu*ked himself up in the process.. Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne, only strike fear into defenders went Peyton is throwing them the ball... So with the Colts its a team thing. Every year they werent scrambling in the offseason to sign hall of famers. Junior Seau (2 days after retiring) come on man, that team was put together, to be the Yankees of Football...

So really what are we hating on? Success! I mean this year get money, do the damn thing now if they do this for the next 4 years... 16-0 and a superbowl win, for another 4 years, are you going to say its a good thing for sports, or is football going to be a lame a.ss sport to watch when the patriots are in town, you tell me.
 10 years ago '04        #308
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
 Bautmoney! said:

YOU GOTTA BE fu*kING KIDDING ME. What about Super Bowl 36 when the Pats were the lovable overachievers? When they decided to not be introduced individually but as a team which every team in the league has since adopted. What about Bill Belichik being KNOWN FOR PREACHING NOBODY IS ABOVE THE TEAM. He has cut so many fan favorites and EVERYBODY, even Patriots biggest haters, know that nobody is above the team.

You say Edgerrin James fu*ked himself and went for money? Look at Ty Law, Deion Branch, Willie McGinest, Lawyer Milloy. They all left because of money and what have any of them done?

And when you say we "scrambled to sign hof'ers"- Who? Junior Seau? Junior Seau is in his 18th season; THAT IS SCRAMBLING FOR HOFers? We got Randy Moss for a 4th round pick. Who wouldn't do that?

Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne, only strike fear into defenders went Peyton is throwing them the ball...
....please delete your account or stick to s3x and relationship or sumthin.

I'm done with this conversation. You're either just wildly dumb, have a horrible memory, or didn't watch football when the Patriots started being successful. Stop posting in this thread man, I'm serious when I say you are makin yourself look dumb. People shouldn't post sh*t that they are either uninformed about or is contradictory to what they are saying.

Last edited by tommymm96; 12-26-2007 at 10:41 AM..
 12-26-2007, 01:14 PM         #309
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 {XtoDaZ} said:
why are you so angry...did Brady fu*k you girl or something
fu*k brady
 10 years ago '04        #310
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
This season he is #1 and Romo is #2, This decade he is #1 and Manning is #2

Of all time he is #2 and Montana is #1.
debatable and please dont use rings to prove ur case cuz that would mean Dilfer > Marino. Super Bowl wins are a team effort
 12-26-2007, 01:49 PM         #311
A.O.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tommymm96 said:
YOU GOTTA BE fu*kING KIDDING ME. What about Super Bowl 36 when the Pats were the lovable overachievers? When they decided to not be introduced individually but as a team which every team in the league has since adopted. What about Bill Belichik being KNOWN FOR PREACHING NOBODY IS ABOVE THE TEAM. He has cut so many fan favorites and EVERYBODY, even Patriots biggest haters, know that nobody is above the team.

You say Edgerrin James fu*ked himself and went for money? Look at Ty Law, Deion Branch, Willie McGinest, Lawyer Milloy. They all left because of money and what have any of them done?

And when you say we "scrambled to sign hof'ers"- Who? Junior Seau? Junior Seau is in his 18th season; THAT IS SCRAMBLING FOR HOFers? We got Randy Moss for a 4th round pick. Who wouldn't do that?

I'm done with this conversation. You're either just wildly dumb, have a horrible memory, or didn't watch football when the Patriots started being successful. Stop posting in this thread man, I'm serious when I say you are makin yourself look dumb. People shouldn't post sh*t that they are either uninformed about or is contradictory to what they are saying.
The fact that your a pats fan, clouds all your judgement of logical thinking on speaking of a sport, and the sports fans... You think cause your team is breaking ground and doing all this remarkable sh*t that everybody is HATING on your team. You can take it as hate but as i read these 4 pages, nobodys DENYING NEW ENGLANDS greatness. Just the players they used to achieve it. You claimed Brady had no receivers somebody posted the stats his receivers posted, you claim people hating on your greatness, still havent seen it.... But you know it all... LETS GO PATS!
 10 years ago '04        #312
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 dre03 said:
Da fu*k are u talking about dumbass... Hw was talkin bout thew Jets game... And by the way the Ravens defensive coordinator called the timeout dumbass he ran down the sideline yelling and signaling timeout... Whats the ref supposed to do say go sit down n*gga aint no timeouts here...

Now if the play was the other way and the patriots converted then it would be wy the fu*k didnt the ref give the Ravens their timeout... So shut the fu*k up... idiot
 10 years ago '04        #313
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,234 | Props total: 545 545
 Mcmasterlock said:
fu*k brady
 12-26-2007, 03:57 PM         #314
Bautmoney!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tommymm96 said:
I hear you

He did fu*k himself, he has 2 1000 yard seasons, but hasnt been on a winning team. So year he got paid, he aint the same player no more.

It doesnt matter what season he is in... He plays linebacker... Let me fill you in to what it says on a linebackers job description... "Hit the quarterback, and push pass the offensive line, can you do that? can you read this, sign right here______________________________________"

Why would i do that?

How am i contradicting what i am saying? My original post was about why the media suggest giants sit their starters and the pats start theirs, thats why my original post was about... You read the title... "I HATE THE PATRIOTS" and then you decided to come in here and defend them like your the VP of PR.

and if you missed my original post here it is...

Bautmoney! said:
Since yesterday it is so evident that the NFL, yes the NFL wants the patriots to go undefeated. I mean seriously... The Giants are 10-5 and the Patriots are 15-0. Now who should REALLY be thinking about the playoffs? The GIANTS or the Patriots? sh*t Patriots got 1st week bye, Giants is the wildcard. After Eli's mediocre performance, he needs to play next week to build some momentum. Brady got 48 fu*king touchdowns, Moss got 21 touchdowns, the Patriots again are 15-0. Who should really take the week off.

What is the media saying? The Giants should sit their starters, Patriots start their starters, steamroll the Giants, Giants bend over and get fu*ked. And hoo-ray Patriots went undefeated.

I could understand if the game is close in the 3rd and you really want to win the game. Ofcourse than Brady and Moss have all the reason to be in the game. But for the media to suggest the Giants bench their starters, and the Patriots start theirs is a bit disturbing.

Oh yea...

Colts > Patriots (AFC Championship)
Maybe next year the Patriots will sign Terrell Owens, and Reggie Bush
 10 years ago '06        #315
jgamel81 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 0 0
 BabyBatterBoy said:
don't be mad cause brady for the first time in his career has recievers to throw to. manning has been sitting there with a great offense since his rookie year. brady sh*ts on manning.
do you watch football? seriously. more than half of the year indy has been playing with rookies, people who were 3rd string, and people they activated off the practice squad. i think that would make manning waaaaaaaaayy better than brady being as they(indy) only have 2 loses. no doubt brady is good, but in the real world there isn't a better qb in football right now than manning.
 10 years ago '04        #316
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
 jgamel81 said:
do you watch football? seriously. more than half of the year indy has been playing with rookies, people who were 3rd string, and people they activated off the practice squad. i think that would make manning waaaaaaaaayy better than brady being as they(indy) only have 2 loses. no doubt brady is good, but in the real world there isn't a better qb in football right now than manning.
for the first time EVER, and he STILL has a probowl receiver, probowl running back and solid offensive line.

sh*t, I'd take a rookie (Gonzalez) over Reche Caldwell
 10 years ago '04        #317
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 tommymm96 said:
for the first time EVER, and he STILL has a probowl receiver, probowl running back and solid offensive line.

sh*t, I'd take a rookie (Gonzalez) over Reche Caldwell
Do u know y Manning has a pro bowl WR every year and sometimes 2? Because they have PEYTON MANNING throwing them the football :D
 10 years ago '04        #318
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,234 | Props total: 545 545
 Maroon_Tiger said:
^ manning could make a great player out of reche caldwell
you would take Manning in the a.ss you d*ck rider
 12-30-2007, 09:25 PM         #319
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bump this sh*t
 12-30-2007, 10:14 PM         #320
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thread backfires
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
23 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy