I HATE THE PATRIOTS (official thread)

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
12 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #281
cledee23 
space
space
$853 | Props total: 4 4
thank you for proving my point for me, Marving Harrison is a Hall of famer receiver, Reggie Wayne is a pro bowl receiver and he had Stokely, marcus pollard and Dallas Clark until 2006, Brady, has had different receivers every year he's been with the Patriots look it up. check his receivers from last year only 2 guys they have from last year are chad jackson (he doesn't even play), Jabar Gaffney (i'll give u Gaffney he's decent) imagine if ur top 2 receivers where Gaffney and Caldwell, u would have thought damn were gonna suck this year.

Bautmoney!™ said:
Not true my brother. If your a good receiver your going to be a good receiver. Now their is a difference between being a Prime time receiver like T.O., Randy Moss, Chad Johnson. Marvin Harrison and being a back up receiver like a Reggie Wayne, Plaxico Burress... But good is good. Did Brady make them look better than they are, arguable. But look at Moss in Oakland when a n*gga that can catch anything, is thrown the ball where he couldnt catch it, sh*t happens.

Difference is Peyton had an amazing year that year... He did it with the receivers he had throughout his years. Tom Brady on the other hand has his same receivers from last year, and got Donte Stallworth, and Randy Moss...

Think if Peyton got to keep Marvin Harrison, and Reggie Wayne, and you add Terrell Owens, and Terry Glenn. You think hes not gonna have 60 touchdowns. Also when Peyton had his year, he had a good year. They werent going for it on 4th down to get 1st downs in 4th quarters up 35 points. Come on man.. Act like you watch sports, and not just highlights.
 10 years ago '04        #282
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 cledee23 said:
thank you for proving my point for me, Marving Harrison is a Hall of famer receiver, Reggie Wayne is a pro bowl receiver and he had Stokely, marcus pollard and Dallas Clark until 2006, Brady, has had different receivers every year he's been with the Patriots look it up. check his receivers from last year only 2 guys they have from last year are chad jackson (he doesn't even play), Jabar Gaffney (i'll give u Gaffney he's decent) imagine if ur top 2 receivers where Gaffney and Caldwell, u would have thought damn were gonna suck this year.
not if Manning is throwing to them. he makin gonzales look awful good right now
 10 years ago '04        #283
cledee23 
space
space
how many picks and touchdowns does manning have, if he was really good like ur saying he would have over 30 tds, peyton is playing like Brady was when he had no receivers the difference is he still has a number 1 receiver in Reggie Wayne. The Pats haven't had a number 1 receiver prior to Moss coming since Terry Glenn was a patriot. Like Brady didn't make Caldwell look good he had about 1,000 yards last year, Deon Branch superbowl MVP, David Givens, David Patten, i mean are u serious, we had David Terrell, Doug Gabriel, we can start a cast of where are they now with these guys, except for Deon Branch.
 10 years ago '04        #284
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 cledee23 said:
how many picks and touchdowns does manning have, if he was really good like ur saying he would have over 30 tds, peyton is playing like Brady was when he had no receivers the difference is he still has a number 1 receiver in Reggie Wayne. The Pats haven't had a number 1 receiver prior to Moss coming since Terry Glenn was a patriot. Like Brady didn't make Caldwell look good he had about 1,000 yards last year, Deon Branch superbowl MVP, David Givens, David Patten, i mean are u serious, we had David Terrell, Doug Gabriel, we can start a cast of where are they now with these guys, except for Deon Branch.

Manning through 15 (07)
RAT 98.0 | YDS 3,945 | TD 31 | INT 14 | 323/499(64.7%)

Brady through 16 (06)
RAT 87.9 | YDS 3,529 | TD 24 | INT 12 | 319/516(61.8%)

Last edited by Plizaya J; 12-25-2007 at 05:24 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #285
cledee23 
space
space
with a number 1 receiver dogg its a losing arguement, Brady hasn't had a number 1 receiver prior to this season. Manning has 2 number 1 receivers, and 1 of them happens to be injured.
 10 years ago '04        #286
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
First, McMasterlock - I've been a season ticket holder my ENTIRE life; I've been goin to games longer than you've been reppin your bum a.ss teams. I used to be able to turn around in the stadium and see a handful of people; the sh*t wasn't even on LOCAL television back then. My father has had season tickets for 29 years. Myself and about 20 other family members go to every game and watch most away games together- so please, the next time you throw "d*ckrider" around, look at how hard, and how much time you are spending hating on the Pats. Patriots games are more than just football games to me: I was there when they sucked, and I'll be there when they suck again.

Bautmoney!™ said:
Not true my brother. If your a good receiver your going to be a good receiver. Now their is a difference between being a Prime time receiver like T.O., Randy Moss, Chad Johnson. Marvin Harrison and being a back up receiver like a Reggie Wayne, Plaxico Burress... But good is good. .
Reggie Wayne has been to two Pro Bowls. Don't call him a back up. Plaxico is not a back up. And regardless, it is irrelevent to my point. A QB can make a receiver alot easier than a receiver can make a QB.

Bautmoney!™ said:
Difference is Peyton had an amazing year that year... He did it with the receivers he had throughout his years. Tom Brady on the other hand has his same receivers from last year, and got Donte Stallworth, and Randy Moss...

Think if Peyton got to keep Marvin Harrison, and Reggie Wayne, and you add Terrell Owens, and Terry Glenn. You think hes not gonna have 60 touchdowns. Also when Peyton had his year, he had a good year. They werent going for it on 4th down to get 1st downs in 4th quarters up 35 points. Come on man.. Act like you watch sports, and not just highlights.

PLEAAAAAASE tell me you aren't comparing past Patriots to any of those receivers. The same could be said if you add any of them to the Patriots corp. now. The Patriots #1 receiver last year, Reche Caldwell, has been INACTIVE most of the season with the Redskins. Not injured, INACTIVE. Why? HE SUCKS, but he still had a career year with Brady.

PS-What would you rather the Patriots do? Kick a gauranteed field goal or kneel it with 10 minutes left?
PSS-Go back and look at some of the game scores of the Colts games in 2004. I'm sick of people acting like the Colts are these fu*kin saints.

Bautmoney!™ said:
Did Brady make them look better than they are, arguable.
Wow, off yourself immediately. Please refer to my previous section on Reche Caldwell.

Plizaya J said:

Manning through 15 (07)
RAT 98.0 | YDS 3,945 | TD 31 | INT 14 | 323/499(64.7%)

Brady through 16 (06)
RAT 87.9 | YDS 3,529 | TD 24 | INT 12 | 319/516(61.8%)
Reggie Wayne is still a great receiver and Addai is a pro-bowler....idiots

I'm serious when I say some of you are so dumb it makes me embarassed to be a member here. If you are gonna hate atleast be semi-knowledgable like Maroon_Tiger.

Last edited by tommymm96; 12-25-2007 at 05:39 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #287
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 tommymm96 said:
First, McMasterlock - I've been a season ticket holder my ENTIRE life; I've been goin to games longer than you've been reppin your bum a.ss teams. I used to be able to turn around in the stadium and see a handful of people; the sh*t wasn't even on LOCAL television back then. My father has had season tickets for 29 years. Myself and about 20 other family members go to every game and watch most away games together- so please, the next time you throw "d*ckrider" around, look at how hard, and how much time you are spending hating on the Pats. Patriots games are more than just football games to me: I was there when they sucked, and I'll be there when they suck again.

Reggie Wayne has been to two Pro Bowls. Don't call him a back up. Plaxico is not a back up. And regardless, it is irrelevent to my point. A QB can make a receiver alot easier than a receiver can make a QB.

PLEAAAAAASE tell me you aren't comparing past Patriots to any of those receivers. The same could be said if you add any of them to the Patriots corp. now. The Patriots #1 receiver last year, Reche Caldwell, has been INACTIVE most of the season with the Redskins. Not injured, INACTIVE. Why? HE SUCKS, but he still had a career year with Brady.

PS-What would you rather the Patriots do? Kick a gauranteed field goal or kneel it with 10 minutes left?
PSS-Go back and look at some of the game scores of the Colts games in 2004. I'm sick of people acting like the Colts are these fu*kin saints.

Wow, off yourself immediately. Please refer to my previous section on Reche Caldwell.

I'm serious when I say some of you are so dumb it makes me embarassed to be a member here. If you are gonna hate atleast be semi-knowledgable like Maroon_Tiger.
U do know that a 6'5 receiver has a way better span and his target area is huge, plus Randy goes up and gets the ball over 3 DBs making Brady look better. Marvin and Reggie are way easier to stop than Moss, and that makes Welker just as dangerous as Reggie Wayne, if not more. I agree last year was some sh*tty WRs, but u do know that Brady until this year has never reached 30 TDs in a season, and is it coincedence that the other highest scoring team in history was on with Randy Moss on it also.
 10 years ago '04        #288
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 tommymm96 said:

and Maroney is tight if u'd just use him, ur point.
 10 years ago '04        #289
cledee23 
space
space
forget it guys, i guess when u hate u hate, i'm not saying Brady is the best, but damn it he's up there, right now he's not number 1 and probably wont be statistic wise, being that Peyton has been playing longer and has better numbers, but all im saying is if u put Brady on the Colts with those same receivers, u'll get the same numbers that peyton has. and if u cant understand that, than off urself immediately.
 10 years ago '04        #290
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 cledee23 said:
forget it guys, i guess when u hate u hate, i'm not saying Brady is the best, but damn it he's up there, right now he's not number 1 and probably wont be statistic wise, being that Peyton has been playing longer and has better numbers, but all im saying is if u put Brady on the Colts with those same receivers, u'll get the same numbers that peyton has. and if u cant understand that, than off urself immediately.
I agree that Brady is up there, he is definately #2 right now and probably top 5 of all time, but i dunno if he can run the Colts like Peyton. No1 runs and controls an offense like Peyton, thats my point.
 12-25-2007, 07:37 PM         #291
BabyBatterBoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wait brady has moss so thats y he's a great quarterback. how about manning having harrison and wayne. are those 2 bad recievers or something. am i missing something. manning is good but he has always had a great offense to play with.
 10 years ago '06        #292
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,253 | Props total: 90 90
its funny cuz this is only the FIRST year Brady/Moss are together

they still got many years together (probably) to break records and win superbowls
 10 years ago '04        #293
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 BabyBatterBoy said:
wait brady has moss so thats y he's a great quarterback. how about manning having harrison and wayne. are those 2 bad recievers or something. am i missing something. manning is good but he has always had a great offense to play with.
No1 is saying they are bad, but Moss is a freak of nature. If u throw the ball somewhere around him, he will get it. U dont have to be an accurate QB to throw to Moss, just have an arm wit some strength. With that said Brady is still very accurate, just pointing out the perks of Moss.
 10 years ago '04        #294
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
 Plizaya J said:
I agree that Brady is up there, he is definately #2 right now and probably top 5 of all time, but i dunno if he can run the Colts like Peyton. No1 runs and controls an offense like Peyton, thats my point.
it's useless to make that suggestion. how can you ever know? i dont know if peyton can run our offense.

the fact is peyton has always had probowlers surrounding him and this is brady's FIRST YEAR with another pro-bowler. (minus troy brown as a back up years ago)

There are so many things to consider. How many bad-weather games did Peyton play in in 2004? He had 8 home, dome games + any games he may have played in a dome? Brady's last 5 games have been in sh*tty weather(the steelers game was just kind of rainy, the rest were terrible)

Last edited by tommymm96; 12-25-2007 at 08:56 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #295
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
 Plizaya J said:
and Maroney is tight if u'd just use him, ur point.
you must have missed the thread when I sonned who ever said Peyton was in a more balanced offense and it was only by 2%(54% pass to 56% pass)
 12-25-2007, 09:00 PM         #296
Tunyce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jacksonville Jaguars = Super Bowl Champions this year...
 12-25-2007, 09:02 PM         #297
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tommymm96 said:

I been reppin' the raiders since I started watching football when I was 8,so know your facts first. My team is going through a rebuilding stage like your team went through so don't hate,but please believe I'm with them and I when they get back on track. I HATE PATS FANS AND THEIR MEDIA MORE THAN I DO THE TEAM. ESPN getting Sesame Street involved with the PATS and that don't make no sense.
 12-25-2007, 09:10 PM         #298
rudz1444  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nyynyj225 said:
Look it I hate the Patriots too, but all that makes sense.

Giants have no bye week and nothing to play for this week. They don't have to play their starters.

The Patriots have a bye week to rest up. They should play their starters. Remember what happened to the 2005 Colts.

Truth to that...

...damn haters
 10 years ago '04        #299
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 tommymm96 said:
it's useless to make that suggestion. how can you ever know? i dont know if peyton can run our offense.

the fact is peyton has always had probowlers surrounding him and this is brady's FIRST YEAR with another pro-bowler. (minus troy brown as a back up years ago)

There are so many things to consider. How many bad-weather games did Peyton play in in 2004? He had 8 home, dome games + any games he may have played in a dome? Brady's last 5 games have been in sh*tty weather(the steelers game was just kind of rainy, the rest were terrible)
And he didnt do as good in the bad weather, no1 does, wtf is ur point, bad weather = bad throws and dropped passes. Thank you Madden, without u telling me that i would have never known. Also, Peyton is like a coach on the field. He can run ur offense all he does is read defenses and call his own plays, the only way he wouldn't be able to run it is if the players were too dumb to follow the sh*t, which i doubt they are.

Last edited by Plizaya J; 12-25-2007 at 09:24 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #300
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
 Plizaya J said:
And he didnt do as good in the bad weather, no1 does, wtf is ur point, bad weather = bad throws and dropped passes. Thank you Madden, without u telling me that i would have never known. Also, Peyton is like a coach on the field. He can run ur offense all he does is read defenses and call his own plays, the only way he wouldn't be able to run it is if the players were too dumb to follow the sh*t, which i doubt they are.
You probably wouldn't. You didn't see my point even though you mentioned it in your post
My point is that you fail to factor in other elements when crowning Peyton the best. Like you agreed, weather affects games. It negatively affected Brady's stats 5 times this season. In Peyton's record year, how many bad weather games did he play in? He played in a dome which is a friend to the quarterback.
You think because Peyton walks around at the line and screams bullsh*t that he is a coach on the field? Is he great at calling audibles and blitz pick up? Absoloutely. But Brady, and OTHER QB's do it well, too. They just aren't as animated.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy