I HATE THE PATRIOTS (official thread)

most viewed right now
 149
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
40 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 82
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 61
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
225 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #261
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 Bautmoney!™ said:
Its not about what are they doing NOW, its about what they did when they were on the PATRIOTS. Understand that. And what they did when they were on the patriots is what matters to what you are saying. You are saying he didnt have any receivers. How are you gonna say, 1,000 yard receivers, and then 2 800 yd receivers in the same season, and touchdowns distributed through all his receivers, te's, and backs is not having any receivers.

About what are they doing now, thats what oakland fans thought of randy moss when he stunk up in oakland, and what did that prove that if you have sh*tty quarterback your not going to do much. Everybody you name wheres branch, hes having decent seasons in seatle when hes not injured.

Now the original point, is why is the media suggesting the giants bench their starters and NE start theirs, thats a whole nother issue i guess.
No, the point is Brady made them appear to be good receivers. Any receiver can be good with a good QB. What they did when they were on the Patriots is a testament to Brady. Branch has been decent but not nearly considered the threat he was when he was here.
Look, I HATED Brady for his first two seasons here. I thought he was trash and I didn't trust him at all. Now, there is no other QB I would rather have. I guess unless you watch him every game, or you've seen some (or most) of his ridiculous 4th quarter game-winning drives, you can't appreciate what he does.


Last edited by tommymm96; 12-25-2007 at 10:16 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #262
shadymilkman 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,512 | Props total: 12 12
honestly you cant even make an argument for saying Manning > Brady
 12-25-2007, 10:33 AM         #263
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sivraj said:
I don't hate the pats, I'm just sick of the ESPN media hypin them up about their 16-0 season.....
The media wasn't hyping up the 49ers in the late 80's? Or are you too young to remember that.
 10 years ago '04        #264
cledee23 
space
avatar space
space
$853 | Props total: 4 4
yeah and the year Peyton broke it, he had no receivers, Marving Harrison, Reggie Wayne, and Brandon Stokely, all had over 1,000 yards receiving for the year, plus he had dallas clark and marcus pollard. fu*k outta here I hate when people say Brady is doing that sh*t this year only cause of the receivers, put Brady in the colts and he would had all the records peyton has right now, though with only 1 ring.
 12-25-2007, 11:08 AM         #265
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hate the Pats fans and ESPN,more than I do the team,that's real talk.
 12-25-2007, 11:11 AM         #266
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
The media wasn't hyping up the 49ers in the late 80's? Or are you too young to remember that.
They hyping them up like their the Chicago bulls of the 90's. I also hate it when people say Tom brady is this and that,man it's his team making him look good,put that n*gga in Miami and watch him play.
 10 years ago '04        #267
cledee23 
space
avatar space
space
$853 | Props total: 4 4
/\ /\ /\ /\ /\

thanks because
we need someone
to hate on us lol
damn more than the
team, wat i ever do
to u? lol
 12-25-2007, 11:14 AM         #268
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tommymm96 said:
No, the point is Brady made them appear to be good receivers. Any receiver can be good with a good QB. What they did when they were on the Patriots is a testament to Brady. Branch has been decent but not nearly considered the threat he was when he was here.
Look, I HATED Brady for his first two seasons here. I thought he was trash and I didn't trust him at all. Now, there is no other QB I would rather have. I guess unless you watch him every game, or you've seen some (or most) of his ridiculous 4th quarter game-winning drives, you can't appreciate what he does.

Proof of a d*ck rider:applause:
 10 years ago '04        #269
cledee23 
space
avatar space
space
$853 | Props total: 4 4
well put anyone in Miami and see wat happens, put Peyton in Miami if u want to compare. Brady when he doesn't want to help moss break the record which he wanted to do can pick ur defense apart, remember last year we were a drop in the endzone away from going back to the superbowl, with bums at wide receiver. Brady still threw for 4,000 plus yards soo please, oh and if u put Brady in the Dolphin they will win 10 plus games, their defense is not bad, its their offense that makes them look bad, same thing with the Ravens.
 12-25-2007, 12:20 PM         #270
Bautmoney!™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tommymm96 said:
No, the point is Brady made them appear to be good receivers. Any receiver can be good with a good QB. What they did when they were on the Patriots is a testament to Brady. Branch has been decent but not nearly considered the threat he was when he was here.
Look, I HATED Brady for his first two seasons here. I thought he was trash and I didn't trust him at all. Now, there is no other QB I would rather have. I guess unless you watch him every game, or you've seen some (or most) of his ridiculous 4th quarter game-winning drives, you can't appreciate what he does.
Not true my brother. If your a good receiver your going to be a good receiver. Now their is a difference between being a Prime time receiver like T.O., Randy Moss, Chad Johnson. Marvin Harrison and being a back up receiver like a Reggie Wayne, Plaxico Burress... But good is good. Did Brady make them look better than they are, arguable. But look at Moss in Oakland when a n*gga that can catch anything, is thrown the ball where he couldnt catch it, sh*t happens.

yeah and the year Peyton broke it, he had no receivers, Marving Harrison, Reggie Wayne, and Brandon Stokely, all had over 1,000 yards receiving for the year, plus he had dallas clark and marcus pollard. fu*k outta here I hate when people say Brady is doing that sh*t this year only cause of the receivers, put Brady in the colts and he would had all the records peyton has right now, though with only 1 ring.
Difference is Peyton had an amazing year that year... He did it with the receivers he had throughout his years. Tom Brady on the other hand has his same receivers from last year, and got Donte Stallworth, and Randy Moss...

Think if Peyton got to keep Marvin Harrison, and Reggie Wayne, and you add Terrell Owens, and Terry Glenn. You think hes not gonna have 60 touchdowns. Also when Peyton had his year, he had a good year. They werent going for it on 4th down to get 1st downs in 4th quarters up 35 points. Come on man.. Act like you watch sports, and not just highlights.
 10 years ago '04        #271
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 Bautmoney!™ said:
Its not about what are they doing NOW, its about what they did when they were on the PATRIOTS. Understand that. And what they did when they were on the patriots is what matters to what you are saying. You are saying he didnt have any receivers. How are you gonna say, 1,000 yard receivers, and then 2 800 yd receivers in the same season, and touchdowns distributed through all his receivers, te's, and backs is not having any receivers.

About what are they doing now, thats what oakland fans thought of randy moss when he stunk up in oakland, and what did that prove that if you have sh*tty quarterback your not going to do much. Everybody you name wheres branch, hes having decent seasons in seatle when hes not injured.
:applause: finally someone gets it
 10 years ago '04        #272
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 tommymm96 said:
No, the point is Brady made them appear to be good receivers. Any receiver can be good with a good QB. What they did when they were on the Patriots is a testament to Brady. Branch has been decent but not nearly considered the threat he was when he was here.
Look, I HATED Brady for his first two seasons here. I thought he was trash and I didn't trust him at all. Now, there is no other QB I would rather have. I guess unless you watch him every game, or you've seen some (or most) of his ridiculous 4th quarter game-winning drives, you can't appreciate what he does.
No. U still have to not drop the ball(Devry drops sh*t all the time and Brees is top 5), and u still have to run a good route and get open. If ur WR is a dumb fu*k and cant run a route or runs the wrong route, it will most probably end up in an int because a good QB throws with anticipation meaning throwing before they hit their break, so if they break the wrong way it is a disaster. U could be the greatest QB on earth but if ur WRs dont get open ur fu*ked, then if they do and drop it ur still fu*ked. Learn the game fool
 10 years ago '04        #273
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 cledee23 said:
yeah and the year Peyton broke it, he had no receivers, Marving Harrison, Reggie Wayne, and Brandon Stokely, all had over 1,000 yards receiving for the year, plus he had dallas clark and marcus pollard. fu*k outta here I hate when people say Brady is doing that sh*t this year only cause of the receivers, put Brady in the colts and he would had all the records peyton has right now, though with only 1 ring.
No, he wouldn't. Heres the difference Peyton is the offensive coordinator and calls basically his own plays. Brady does what Bellicheck tells him. So if Bellicheck told him to try to force the ball(i.e. throwing to Randy when he was blanketed against MIA) to break records, then maybe. Peyton makes records just doing what he does, no forcing the issue
 10 years ago '04        #274
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 cledee23 said:
well put anyone in Miami and see wat happens, put Peyton in Miami if u want to compare. Brady when he doesn't want to help moss break the record which he wanted to do can pick ur defense apart, remember last year we were a drop in the endzone away from going back to the superbowl, with bums at wide receiver. Brady still threw for 4,000 plus yards soo please, oh and if u put Brady in the Dolphin they will win 10 plus games, their defense is not bad, its their offense that makes them look bad, same thing with the Ravens.
he only threw 2 more TDs than Moss has right now, what does that tell u
 10 years ago '04        #275
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 Bautmoney!™ said:
Not true my brother. If your a good receiver your going to be a good receiver. Now their is a difference between being a Prime time receiver like T.O., Randy Moss, Chad Johnson. Marvin Harrison and being a back up receiver like a Reggie Wayne, Plaxico Burress... But good is good. Did Brady make them look better than they are, arguable. But look at Moss in Oakland when a n*gga that can catch anything, is thrown the ball where he couldnt catch it, sh*t happens.



Difference is Peyton had an amazing year that year... He did it with the receivers he had throughout his years. Tom Brady on the other hand has his same receivers from last year, and got Donte Stallworth, and Randy Moss...

Think if Peyton got to keep Marvin Harrison, and Reggie Wayne, and you add Terrell Owens, and Terry Glenn. You think hes not gonna have 60 touchdowns. Also when Peyton had his year, he had a good year. They werent going for it on 4th down to get 1st downs in 4th quarters up 35 points. Come on man.. Act like you watch sports, and not just highlights.
:applause: u speakin that real talk
 12-25-2007, 02:12 PM         #276
Myles Away  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
After watching those old a.ss 72' Dolphins waiting to pop champagne just hoping for a loss, hatin in they're blood... I kinda want to watch them Patriots go undefeated.
 12-25-2007, 02:22 PM         #277
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mcmasterlock said:
They hyping them up like their the Chicago bulls of the 90's. I also hate it when people say Tom brady is this and that,man it's his team making him look good,put that n*gga in Miami and watch him play.
Put any QB on Miami and watch them, fu*k type of hating sh*t is this? I a.ssure you Brady and Manning would be the most successful but you can only take that team so far.

As for Chicago Bulls, Jordan was the greatest, and besides Montana Brady is looking like the greatest and might be by his retirement.
 10 years ago '07        #278
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$16,099 | Props total: 6297 6297
lol @ the manning groupies still on the hate bandwagon ...i done thought you would give brady his due ....

randy def helped ....so does welker and stallworth

but after 3 championships (bout to be 4)....2 super bowl mvps and yall still thinking brady aint sh*t
 12-25-2007, 02:46 PM         #279
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Put any QB on Miami and watch them, fu*k type of hating sh*t is this? I a.ssure you Brady and Manning would be the most successful but you can only take that team so far.

As for Chicago Bulls, Jordan was the greatest, and besides Montana Brady is looking like the greatest and might be by his retirement.
Your really funny
 12-25-2007, 03:00 PM         #280
Bautmoney!™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ptwist said:

but after 3 championships (bout to be 4)....2 super bowl mvps and yall still thinking brady aint sh*t

Brady is dope, 2nd best in the league... To me personally he was great when he was winning championships with Givens, Branch, Patten... There he was great.

But now to me what hes doing is great, but it doesnt make him look better because its really just exaggerated.

Its like if the Jordan,Ewing,Barkley Dream Team was to actually be a real team in the NBA and they went 82-0 for the people that lived in the city they would be like "YEA WE THE BEST" but if your a fan of competitive sports your not going to be entertained watching 1 team come in and steam roll the other team, and then talk like it was a real game...

Its like that commercial... "If you can get this same coverage for this price why go else where" Where Hasselback has the lil kids as his linemen.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy