I HATE THE PATRIOTS (official thread)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-24-2007, 11:30 AM         #241
ThatdudeChief  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tommymm96 said:
that's such an easy thing to say

i'd take brady because alot of the passes you see him missing to reggie wayne and marvin harrison, brady would make everytime
My bad u misunderstood me bruh...what I was saying is that Manning can make any throw on the field and I think he has more talent than Brady(no offense to Brady)...To me its real close between them but u could go wit either one of them wit the game on the line and either one of them can win it
 10 years ago '06        #242
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
delete your account then :hang:
 10 years ago '06        #243
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 mfm336 said:
when is everyone going to stop hating on the pats, everyones pissed cause you know there not going to lose, and your fav team doesnt have a chance. Id take brady over manning anyday, noone plays better under pressure.
props for not making me have to type the same exact message.
 10 years ago '06        #244
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 ThatdudeChief said:
Man wit Randy Moss on his team Brady should have crushed that record...Brady never sh*ts on Manning...Neva in this lifetime thats a dumb a.ss statement
wow what a fu*kin moron
 10 years ago '06        #245
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 Bautmoney!™ said:
I'm the moron, look how upset you are... you dont own, or have stocks in the Patriots, or make any day to day decisions for the franchise.. So me pointing out that the media is telling the giants to bend over this sunday, is not me being a moron, its me voicing my opinion on what i heard all day yesterday on football pre game and post game shows... So fall back!
y would the giants risk injury in a meaningless game? playoffs are more important than a meaningless game to the giants. stop searchin for excuses to cry u closet colts fan, and ur avy is straight homo.

Last edited by Soraci7; 12-24-2007 at 11:44 AM..
 12-24-2007, 11:49 AM         #246
nyynyj225  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bautmoney!™ said:
So you prefer a cold Eli in the playoffs? Than to play 1 last game to either have a bad game so you can focus harder in the playoffs, or possibly have a good game and carry that momentum into the playoffs.

Again a cold defense, it will take them probably a half to wake up. I dont see why they would need any rest.

What happened after the Bye week this week for the Giants? a loss to the Cowboys.

It makes sense for them to treat it as a normal game, and anything it would be a lesson learned as the Patriots will be going hard... game to build character.
Not talking about Eli, hell he needs all the work he can get.

But if you have guys that are beaten up like Jacobs and Plax it's better not to play them in a game that means nothing.
 12-24-2007, 11:49 AM         #247
ThatdudeChief  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:
wow what a fu*kin moron
Yo u can chill wit the f*ckin name calling yea I said that u gotta problem wit it give me some stats that proves me wrong...Don't be a P*ssy and try to call me names and stuff...all u gotta do is post some stats...I swear some dudes on boxden be doing B*tch sh*t like giving hate and calling names
 10 years ago '04        #248
BigBen 
space
space
$3,160 | Props total: 0 0
is Givens even playing this year? I don't think I remember seeing him, or did he get hurt?
 10 years ago '06        #249
B Ray 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,373 | Props total: 4596 4596
Brady>>>>>>____________
Moss>>>>>>_____________
Stallworth>>>>>>>____________2nd wr.
Welker>>>>>>>_________2nd and 3rd wr...

Asante Samuel>>>>>>>__________ Champ Bailey........Maybe I'm talking outta my head on dat one, but yea I said it....... Go Pats Mufu*ka's.....:applause:
 12-24-2007, 12:18 PM         #250
Steveo54  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think both teams should play their starters...the patriots for obvious reasons...going undefeated, getting the td records......and the giants need any experience they can get from playing a good team right now....makes no sense to me to bench them...i mean maybe once the giants are getting murdered in the 2nd half bench them but otherwise they should play
 12-24-2007, 06:18 PM         #251
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The media is hyping this sh*t up about the PATS,it's making me sick,if they lose a game watch how bad they talk about them.
 10 years ago '04        #252
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 tommymm96 said:
Moron, who threw them the ball? What are they doing now? Gimme some stats on these guys. If anything, what you posted hurts your argument and is a testament to Brady.
went on to posts 700-800 yrd seasons just as they had wit brady and they are past their prime. patten is like 33, branch is like 29 or 30
 12-24-2007, 11:38 PM         #253
mfm336  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In my opinion the real great qbs show up when needed, some qb's put up numbers but when the game is on the line they cant come through (palmer,brees). But the real special ones just always find a way to win. Yes the colts beat us in the playoffs last yr but i feel we had an inferior team. well mainly on offense, and we still put up a f!ght, and we beat the 14-2 chargers in san diego when noone expected us to. Now that we got the offense to compete theres no stoppin brady. The manning brady debate will go on forever but look at the 3 rings on bradys hand the guy just knows how to win.
 10 years ago '05        #254
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,960 | Props total: 10886 10886
I don't hate the pats, I'm just sick of the ESPN media hypin them up about their 16-0 season.....

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 10 years ago '07        #255
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Plizaya J said:
went on to posts 700-800 yrd seasons just as they had wit brady and they are past their prime. patten is like 33, branch is like 29 or 30
ok branch is 28, still in his prime, not doing sh*t. givens is 27, in his prime, and sucks. what was welker doing before he came to the Pats?? returning kicks thats it. brady has made him into a good WR. how was jabar gaffney? brady is not overrated like some fu*king retards are saying. he make shis team better
 10 years ago '04        #256
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 keithbm1111 said:
ok branch is 28, still in his prime, not doing sh*t. givens is 27, in his prime, and sucks. what was welker doing before he came to the Pats?? returning kicks thats it. brady has made him into a good WR. how was jabar gaffney? brady is not overrated like some fu*king retards are saying. he make shis team better
i aint refuting that, just saying they werent nobody's. and as for welker, moss opens up the offense by getting the double and triple coverage, which makes it easier. with that said welker is still better than all three of his previous and didnt have a consistent qb in miami to throw him the ball and he is only a 2 or 3 season pro.
 10 years ago '05        #257
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
 Sivraj said:
I don't hate the pats, I'm just sick of the ESPN media hypin them up about their 16-0 season.....

16-0 needs to be hyped up. ITS HISTORY!
 12-25-2007, 09:05 AM         #258
Loose Cannon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You mad cuz BRady n Moss r stylin on u
 10 years ago '04        #259
yaboitom 
space
space
$613 | Props total: 0 0
At the end of the day...

A. Manning knows How to play quarterback
B. Brady knows how to win

Which one would you pick? Believe me there is a difference
 12-25-2007, 09:56 AM         #260
Bautmoney!™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
Its not about what are they doing NOW, its about what they did when they were on the PATRIOTS. Understand that. And what they did when they were on the patriots is what matters to what you are saying. You are saying he didnt have any receivers. How are you gonna say, 1,000 yard receivers, and then 2 800 yd receivers in the same season, and touchdowns distributed through all his receivers, te's, and backs is not having any receivers.

About what are they doing now, thats what oakland fans thought of randy moss when he stunk up in oakland, and what did that prove that if you have sh*tty quarterback your not going to do much. Everybody you name wheres branch, hes having decent seasons in seatle when hes not injured.

Now the original point, is why is the media suggesting the giants bench their starters and NE start theirs, thats a whole nother issue i guess.
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy