I HATE THE PATRIOTS (official thread)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #221
dre03 
space
space
$10,167 | Props total: 2448 2448
 DJ Maximum said:

Watever U Say My Friend They Lost That 1 Game fu*king Ref Gonna Call A Time Out
Da fu*k are u talking about dumbass... Hw was talkin bout thew Jets game... And by the way the Ravens defensive coordinator called the timeout dumbass he ran down the sideline yelling and signaling timeout... Whats the ref supposed to do say go sit down n*gga aint no timeouts here...

Now if the play was the other way and the patriots converted then it would be wy the fu*k didnt the ref give the Ravens their timeout... So shut the fu*k up... idiot
 12-24-2007, 08:19 AM         #222
Bautmoney!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Since yesterday it is so evident that the NFL, yes the NFL wants the patriots to go undefeated. I mean seriously... The Giants are 10-5 and the Patriots are 15-0. Now who should REALLY be thinking about the playoffs? The GIANTS or the Patriots? sh*t Patriots got 1st week bye, Giants is the wildcard. After Eli's mediocre performance, he needs to play next week to build some momentum. Brady got 48 fu*king touchdowns, Moss got 21 touchdowns, the Patriots again are 15-0. Who should really take the week off.

What is the media saying? The Giants should sit their starters, Patriots start their starters, steamroll the Giants, Giants bend over and get fu*ked. And hoo-ray Patriots went undefeated.

I could understand if the game is close in the 3rd and you really want to win the game. Ofcourse than Brady and Moss have all the reason to be in the game. But for the media to suggest the Giants bench their starters, and the Patriots start theirs is a bit disturbing.

Oh yea...

Colts > Patriots (AFC Championship)
Maybe next year the Patriots will sign Terrell Owens, and Reggie Bush

Last edited by Bautmoney!; 12-24-2007 at 08:20 AM..
 12-24-2007, 08:28 AM         #223
BabyBatterBoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
don't be mad cause brady for the first time in his career has recievers to throw to. manning has been sitting there with a great offense since his rookie year. brady sh*ts on manning.
 12-24-2007, 08:37 AM         #224
Bautmoney!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BabyBatterBoy said:
don't be mad cause brady for the first time in his career has recievers to throw to. manning has been sitting there with a great offense since his rookie year. brady sh*ts on manning.
I bet its possible in the NFL to win 3 championships without receivers, wait... excuse me have a great Quarterback..

If this is the first time he had receivers in his career, who did he win 3 super bowls with tosses to tightends and the running backs.

Your argument is void.
 10 years ago '05        #225
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
 BabyBatterBoy said:
 10 years ago '07        #226
six1twan 3 heat pts
space
space
$980 | Props total: 179 179
he said great not good, deion branch, troy brown etc.....................were good but not great having Moss Stallworth Welker damn what more could you ask for
 12-24-2007, 09:17 AM         #227
nyynyj225  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Look it I hate the Patriots too, but all that makes sense.

Giants have no bye week and nothing to play for this week. They don't have to play their starters.

The Patriots have a bye week to rest up. They should play their starters. Remember what happened to the 2005 Colts.
 12-24-2007, 09:24 AM         #228
ThatdudeChief  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BabyBatterBoy said:
Man wit Randy Moss on his team Brady should have crushed that record...Brady never sh*ts on Manning...Neva in this lifetime thats a dumb a.ss statement
 12-24-2007, 09:27 AM         #229
qmudd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i want them to go undefeated before the playoffs. Its gonna make their loss to the colts even sweeter.
 12-24-2007, 09:37 AM         #230
Bautmoney!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nyynyj225 said:
Look it I hate the Patriots too, but all that makes sense.

Giants have no bye week and nothing to play for this week. They don't have to play their starters.

The Patriots have a bye week to rest up. They should play their starters. Remember what happened to the 2005 Colts.
So you prefer a cold Eli in the playoffs? Than to play 1 last game to either have a bad game so you can focus harder in the playoffs, or possibly have a good game and carry that momentum into the playoffs.

Again a cold defense, it will take them probably a half to wake up. I dont see why they would need any rest.

What happened after the Bye week this week for the Giants? a loss to the Cowboys.

It makes sense for them to treat it as a normal game, and anything it would be a lesson learned as the Patriots will be going hard... game to build character.
 10 years ago '05        #231
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
Stop Being A Hater. If U Hate The Patriots, U Hate People Who Win. Which Would Make U A Loser.
 10 years ago '07        #232
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 305 305
 Maroon_Tiger said:
the media tells you to think that brady never had any good wrs.... or any players on offense... gtfoh
what?? the media tells us?? we know by watching you fu*king moron.
 12-24-2007, 10:31 AM         #233
mfm336  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when is everyone going to stop hating on the pats, everyones pissed cause you know there not going to lose, and your fav team doesnt have a chance. Id take brady over manning anyday, noone plays better under pressure.
 10 years ago '07        #234
space
space
wow, this hate is really fu*kin pathetic....
threadstarter is a fu*kin moron

it's all a big conspiracy, right??
 12-24-2007, 10:38 AM         #235
ThatdudeChief  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mfm336 said:
when is everyone going to stop hating on the pats, everyones pissed cause you know there not going to lose, and your fav team doesnt have a chance. Id take brady over manning anyday, noone plays better under pressure.
Sh*t Manning is the best all around QB in the NFL...I would take him ova anybody in the league...Brady is great too and he has won more Super Bowls...Its a close call tho but I would take Peyton ova Brady b/c a lot of them passes u see Brady missing to Moss Peyton would make those everytime
 12-24-2007, 10:46 AM         #236
Bautmoney!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
what?? the media tells us?? we know by watching you fu*king moron.
11-5 Super Bowl Champions

Tom Brady - 2,843 Yds - 18 TD
Troy Brown - 1199 - 5 TD
David Patten - 749 - 4 TD

14-2 Super Bowl Champions

Tom Brady 3,620 Yds - 23 TD's

Deon Branch - 803 Yds - 3 TD's
David Gives - 510 yds - 6 TD's

3 More receivers with 400 yds.

Tom Brady 3,692 yds - 28 TD's

David Givens - 874 yds - 3 TD
David Patten - 800 yds - 7 TD
Deion Branch - 454 yds - 4 TD

Thats no receivers to you?

Every year with a receiver with over 800 yards... or a pair of 800 yard season receivers... Injuries here and there.

Just cause he got cheese all over the field right now, Moss, Welker, Stallworth... dont mean he never had any receivers... You can win a Super Bowl with no receivers and a great quarterback, yet you cant win 14 games in 2 seasons with no receivers.
 12-24-2007, 10:50 AM         #237
Bautmoney!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
wow, this hate is really fu*kin pathetic....
threadstarter is a fu*kin moron

it's all a big conspiracy, right??
I'm the moron, look how upset you are... you dont own, or have stocks in the Patriots, or make any day to day decisions for the franchise.. So me pointing out that the media is telling the giants to bend over this sunday, is not me being a moron, its me voicing my opinion on what i heard all day yesterday on football pre game and post game shows... So fall back!
 10 years ago '04        #238
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 Bautmoney! said:
11-5 Super Bowl Champions

Tom Brady - 2,843 Yds - 18 TD
Troy Brown - 1199 - 5 TD
David Patten - 749 - 4 TD

Tom Brady 3,620 Yds - 23 TD's

Deon Branch - 803 Yds - 3 TD's
David Gives - 510 yds - 6 TD's

3 More receivers with 400 yds.

Tom Brady 3,692 yds - 28 TD's

David Givens - 874 yds - 3 TD
David Patten - 800 yds - 7 TD
Deion Branch - 454 yds - 4 TD

Thats no receivers to you?

Every year with a receiver with over 800 yards... or a pair of 800 yard season receivers... Injuries here and there.

Just cause he got cheese all over the field right now, Moss, Welker, Stallworth... dont mean he never had any receivers... You can win a Super Bowl with no receivers and a great quarterback, yet you cant win 14 games in 2 seasons with no receivers.

Moron, who threw them the ball? What are they doing now? Gimme some stats on these guys. If anything, what you posted hurts your argument and is a testament to Brady.
 10 years ago '04        #239
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 ThatdudeChief said:
Sh*t Manning is the best all around QB in the NFL...I would take him ova anybody in the league...Brady is great too and he has won more Super Bowls...Its a close call tho but I would take Peyton ova Brady b/c a lot of them passes u see Brady missing to Moss Peyton would make those everytime
that's such an easy thing to say

i'd take brady because alot of the passes you see him missing to reggie wayne and marvin harrison, brady would make everytime
 10 years ago '07        #240
space
space
hey hows branch, givens, patten doing now?? idiots
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
64 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago