Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
266 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
145 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #81
meatbilla 
space
space
$740 | Props total: 15 15
 tru_overdose said:
damn i don't think i ever seen so many people mad at the fact they spent thousands on "pro equipment" and soujla boy gets rich on fl studio.

y'all looking fu*king STUPID right now.

OWNED!
I aint heard nobody hatin on 9th wonder either
 10 years ago '06        #82
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 DJ_critikaL said:
dont diss FL it's dope, unless you use snaps
idk its only good really for sampling
 10 years ago '07        #83
CHILL24 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,020 | Props total: 383 383
.....only a few more months until he goes the way of MIMS, J-Kwon, Mike Jones...
 12-13-2007, 02:05 AM         #84
micwrecka 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he all sorts of mad. that just goes to show how lame people can be.
and i am the lame one when your defending not only soulja f*g, but his methods??? know what call me lame, i am still gonna call you a wannabe producer.

what a bunch of f*gs in here. See this is the problem with Hip Hop. n*ggas get their bootlegged copy of FL Studio and all of a sudden they are producers. corny a.ss n*ggaz. AND? so soulja boy made his 1 hit off a program that 15 year olds use? i got fruity loops back when i was 15 for the first time. it was version 1.3 THE FIRST VERSION TO ADD THE 404! i swear yall so quick to talk sh*t about me. hell, i am not saying it isnt useful. cause it has come a long way since version 1.3

FAST FORWARD 14 YEARS!

but how in the hell is anyone to take your a.ss seriously when you use some sh*t like that? some might say... look at soulja boy, he did it. okay true... but now is anyone taking him serious? not me. how bout you? step ya game up folks. even if you are just fine using software than hardware that is your business. this is afterall the digital age. but there are a sh*tload of other programs out there for more advanced musicians.

Reason 4.0

Pro Logic 8

pfffft F'n fl studio.....

Last edited by micwrecka; 12-13-2007 at 02:08 AM..
 12-13-2007, 02:27 AM         #85
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 x Tha Arkitek x said:
@ MDz, thats becuz parents buyin their kids the CD, prolly on christmas wish lists and all, i thought it would go platiunum its sad but any body over over the age of 14 who bought this cd for themself needs to b banned from earth

10 years ago '04        #86
Twizla 
space
space
$619 | Props total: 9 9
doesnt 9th wonder use FL Studio as well?
 10 years ago '04        #87
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
i'm waiting with great anticipation for yahhhh to be released
 12-13-2007, 04:49 AM         #88
durdysoufpleya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngspliff said:
"To be honest, it took me an hour to produce the 'Crank That' song - at the most," said the 17-year-old
yeah.
and it shows.
 12-13-2007, 04:53 AM         #89
IRemainRaw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas get their bootlegged copy of FL Studio and all of a sudden they are producers.

Nah,forreal - the WACKEST dudes are the ones whose mama buys em an MPC/,now theyre "Real Hip Hop" lol,please those cats are always the weakest - just cause they got a sampler theyre brains tell them theyre beats are hotter lol.

Reason and Protools where its at....need a beat? hit me up.. 1-800-B.E.U.S

Sonar 7's pretty dope too - at the end of the day,whatever it is that enables the music inside you to get out into the world - its all good,if its hot - i dont care if your slapping salary on a pilllow,while recording to cassette or using a sine wave to get your 808s/kicks shaking - its one in the same.

Have fun with it - Soulja boy did,and look what happened,he might fu*k around an jump on an mpc 3k or a live kit and k!ll it next lol

Last edited by IRemainRaw; 12-13-2007 at 04:15 PM..
 12-13-2007, 05:58 PM         #90
Professa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Quddus said:
Str8 up I ain't into this n*gga sh*t but hey he getting his. But it goes to show if n*gga hatin on you. Then you must be doing something rite.

n*gga music may be wack but he getting his paper so I respect his hustle. Lil n*gga got mo money than all the n*ggaz in here hating on him

sh*ts funny broke n*ggaz keep hating
exacly and his shyt aint even that bad...i mean shyts got a beat to it...its good for in the clubs...and plus like other people said he gettin his...this 17 yr old dude is makin more paper than a good majority of us
 10 years ago '07        #91
Donaldsjuan 
space
space
$1,880 | Props total: 117 117
 Tfox said:
^-- k!ll yourself

AND I'm off to add this to his wikipedia page. After that, I'll get some fruit by the foot. Maybe Soulja boy could comment on fruit by the foot! THAT WOULD BE GREAT

Can we please get a "NO HOMO" for "FRUIT BY THE FOOT!!!" LOL
 12-13-2007, 06:18 PM         #92
KaeGiacona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Calvo said:
wow, thanks for the soulja boy news.
fu*k yeah
 10 years ago '05        #93
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,493 | Props total: 2483 2483
y dem dudes hatin on soulja boy??
 12-13-2007, 07:44 PM         #94
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When you add lots of modules and professional drumkits to your FL Studio, it isn't really FL Studio anymore. It's just a program that controls your sounds and when they play, that's all...

You guys seem to miss the point here. The point is no one should be paying other people for beats. It is so easy to make your own beats exactly the way you want them to sound for your songs, so why would you pay other people for that? If I was an artist making an album I would produce all of my own tracks. I guess some people just suck no matter what though at making beats... yall need to buy them...
 12-14-2007, 01:39 AM         #95
Mean_Pipe_Game 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yahhhhh trick yah
 10 years ago '04        #96
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 phil_logan said:
damn it took a whole hour to make that beat?! this guy must be the next just blaze
Scott Storch took 20 minutes to make Lean Back. Look how big that got.

Gotta love the pitch bend wheel.
 12-14-2007, 04:27 AM         #97
danpatton420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
helmet on my head chin strapped on homie i go DUMB when i listen to soulja boy.
 12-23-2007, 06:40 PM         #98
tru_overdose 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 micwrecka said:
and i am the lame one when your defending not only soulja f*g, but his methods??? know what call me lame, i am still gonna call you a wannabe producer.

what a bunch of f*gs in here. See this is the problem with Hip Hop. n*ggas get their bootlegged copy of FL Studio and all of a sudden they are producers. corny a.ss n*ggaz. AND? so soulja boy made his 1 hit off a program that 15 year olds use? i got fruity loops back when i was 15 for the first time. it was version 1.3 THE FIRST VERSION TO ADD THE 404! i swear yall so quick to talk sh*t about me. hell, i am not saying it isnt useful. cause it has come a long way since version 1.3

FAST FORWARD 14 YEARS!

but how in the hell is anyone to take your a.ss seriously when you use some sh*t like that? some might say... look at soulja boy, he did it. okay true... but now is anyone taking him serious? not me. how bout you? step ya game up folks. even if you are just fine using software than hardware that is your business. this is afterall the digital age. but there are a sh*tload of other programs out there for more advanced musicians.

Reason 4.0

Pro Logic 8

pfffft F'n fl studio.....
all this hating on everyone else, what have YOU done? its especially lame that hes done more on a free program than you have on sh*t you prolly paid for. you aint made no advanced sh*t that anyones heard.

soulja boy > you by default.

owned.
 12-23-2007, 06:42 PM         #99
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Floeji said:
Scott Storch took 20 minutes to make Lean Back. Look how big that got.

Gotta love the pitch bend wheel.
word
 12-23-2007, 06:56 PM         #100
Daryoush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gay soula on his grind hell
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago