Dec 10 - Mayweather Discusses Future & An Immediate Challenge

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10 years ago '05        #101
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
 Nugen2384 said:
"I can beat Conklin...and my meat at the same time"

That sh*t was classic!!
" n*gga You Aint My Daddy, Are You? LOL
 10 years ago '04        #102
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,733 | Props total: 2546 2546
 ham00di said:
^^ fu*k you, stupid bi*ch. i fu*king watched that match that c*nt of a ref didnt let him f!ght his f!ght. how many times did dritys.lut mayweather hit hatton in the back of the head??? TONS and oh the ref didnt say nothing. in the first round hatton showed he can fu*k him up.

after all that bullsh*t from the ref he got angry and left his game plan which fu*ked his f!ght. he lost this f!ght mentally not physically. hitman took all the punches like it was nothing. mayweather is NOT all that. and OH all 4 of the refs were american raised. hmm yes that seems to be fair.
Point taken, but you wrote that entire post as if Hatton didn't get knocked out. He got knocked out homie... Out! So all the bias of the ref was rendered irrelevant because it didn't go to points. He got knocked out!!!
 10 years ago '04        #103
Jason1115 3 heat pts
space
space
$861 | Props total: 176 176
He is the pound for pound best, period.
 10 years ago '05        #104
Jiggaflex 
space
space
$483 | Props total: 6 6
mayweather needs to retire.

his body is too beat up, have you seen what he has to do to practice?

electroshock therapy to get his muscles warmed up so they dont cramp and sh*t.

sooner or later he will regret it.

he need to go out on top, dont get warn out like Roy jones
 12-18-2007, 01:31 PM         #105
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SirSkillz said:
Your countrymen disrespect our national anthem and are then forced to watch their undefeated hero fall. Now you are upset. I understand everything clearly buddy:finger:
still going on about how u got "disrespected" get over urselves for fu*ks sake, no1 cares if we hurt a few yanks feewings

hero? look @my posts. where have i claimed hatton is a hero any1 other than bandwagon boxing fans?

ffs your some over sensetive soft 1s in america arnet u? hatton was the underdog, we gave him an advantage, watch any sporting event that involves country v country and ull see the real rivalry and passion involved

also look when som1 from an opposing team dies, all the fans, no matter how much hatred there is between the countries, or teams, hold a 2minute silence, sometimes wearing black armbands as a sign or respect, dont comment on what u dont understand.....
^^show where in that post i show im "upset"

classic yank response, just lie and then run off sad c*nt
 12-18-2007, 01:36 PM         #106
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 240ka said:
still doesnt change the fact that he got his a.ss handed to him on a silver platter b/c PBF BEAT THE BRAKES off his a.ss

he got a first class beating to go with his first class plane trip home
FOR fu*kS SAKE
yanks really are deaf and stupid, where have the brits (excluding 1) claimed hatton shouldve won the f!ght or even supported him?

all ive done is took the p!ss out of how over sensitive americans are that they cant even take their national anthems being booed, shows how out of touch u all are with the world

GET IT IN2 UR SKULLS: NO1 RESPECTS YOU, NO ONE.
 10 years ago '07        #107
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
Look, before Mayweather can claim to be the pound for pound best boxer in the world he still has to f!ght every major contender. He needs to f!ght someone who has established himself as a true champion, and a serious threat to Mayweather's belt.... I think that dude is with out a doubt Miguel Cotto.... Man up Mayweather, it's a know fact that he has been dodging Cotto for a minute.. fu*k Hatton, you ain't prove anything... Mayweather and Cotto 2008........
 10 years ago '04        #108
inthought 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,307 | Props total: 27 27
 ham00di said:
^^ fu*k you, stupid bi*ch. i fu*king watched that match that c*nt of a ref didnt let him f!ght his f!ght. how many times did dritys.lut mayweather hit hatton in the back of the head??? TONS and oh the ref didnt say nothing. in the first round hatton showed he can fu*k him up.

after all that bullsh*t from the ref he got angry and left his game plan which fu*ked his f!ght. he lost this f!ght mentally not physically. hitman took all the punches like it was nothing. mayweather is NOT all that. and OH all 4 of the refs were american raised. hmm yes that seems to be fair.

Look where he is representing
 12-18-2007, 04:06 PM         #109
frequent2323 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No matter who Floyd f!ghts everyone gonna say he gon lose, everyone has an excuse for Floyd winning, is he that lucky?? Yall thought he couldnt punch then he turn around and knock out the white boy wit the "iron chin". Now yall talkin bout Cotto, he got a even weaker chin then Hatton and is even slower, he juss got better punching power but Floyd will dance circles around that clown, what more does Floyd have to do to prove he is the best and possibly the greatest?
 10 years ago '04        #110
King D 
space
space
$443 | Props total: 29 29
 castro13 said:
Cotto.

thats all that need to be said.
Agreed. If Floyd beats him then I have nothing else to say, but give him his props!
 10 years ago '07        #111
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
 frequent2323 said:
No matter who Floyd f!ghts everyone gonna say he gon lose, everyone has an excuse for Floyd winning, is he that lucky?? Yall thought he couldnt punch then he turn around and knock out the white boy wit the "iron chin". Now yall talkin bout Cotto, he got a even weaker chin then Hatton and is even slower, he juss got better punching power but Floyd will dance circles around that clown, what more does Floyd have to do to prove he is the best and possibly the greatest?

Beat Cotto
 10 years ago '07        #112
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
 King D said:
Agreed. If Floyd beats him then I have nothing else to say, but give him his props!

Same here
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy