Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #81
LitO 
space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 355 355
 ham00di said:
^^ fu*k you, stupid bi*ch. i fu*king watched that match that c*nt of a ref didnt let him f!ght his f!ght. how many times did dritys.lut mayweather hit hatton in the back of the head??? TONS and oh the ref didnt say nothing. in the first round hatton showed he can fu*k him up.

after all that bullsh*t from the ref he got angry and left his game plan which fu*ked his f!ght. he lost this f!ght mentally not physically. hitman took all the punches like it was nothing. mayweather is NOT all that. and OH all 4 of the refs were american raised. hmm yes that seems to be fair.
haha, SHUT THE fu*k UP. Your arguing this like it even went to the judges, Your boy got knocked the f' out.. theres no arguing that.

u just got your tea and crumpets snatched, f*g.
 10 years ago '04        #82
LitO 
space
space
 240ka said:
exactly

cotto is slower than hatton, has less power, and doesnt have as many angles as hatton.

cotto would be an easier f!ght for pBF than hatton was
Same argument different thread.
Cotto wouldn't be an easier f!ght.

Hatton could've had of chance of beating him if he had more body on him to take control of the inside, (keep those elbows from PBF off him).. but he didn't.

Cotto DEFINATELY has Floyd on the inside, theres no arguing that.
And Cotto's arm length isn't 20 like Hatton, so the outside won't be as one sided. He is a smarter (cautious) f!ghter than Hatton, so he won't be running into all those shots.. And he's hella accurate, just like PBF.

Cotto won't be an easier f!ght, if it did happen.
 10 years ago '07        #83
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 LitO said:
haha, SHUT THE fu*k UP. Your arguing this like it even went to the judges, Your boy got knocked the f' out.. theres no arguing that.

u just got your tea and crumpets snatched, f*g.
 10 years ago '04        #84
dre03 
space
space
$10,167 | Props total: 2448 2448
 Basicgz said:
Money May needs to f!ght Cotto and Shane, if he wins there will be no debate about him being The Greatest for sure, he can most definitely retire wit ease, he said he wont f!ght Cotto cause of money issues hopefully that gets resolved
The greatest no... The best in his weightclass of his generation maybe... Remember if Castillo would have gotten the decision he should have had in the first f!ght we all would be singing a different tune...

Castillo out boxed Floyd in the first f!ght but was robbed of a decision which happens in sports...
 10 years ago '07        #85
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,337 | Props total: 2047 2047
 Basicgz said:
Only way to prove Cotto doesnt have a chance is for Floyd to actually f!ght him, I'm not taking your word, any analysts word, I want show and prove results I bet money all day that Floyd would win, I just wanna see the f!ght, I'ma fan first, what kinda bullsh*t is Floyd shouldnt f!ght him cause he'll beat him easier than Hatton, that sounds like an excuse, if thats the case thats easy money and what man dont want that?? I dont care I still wanna see the f!ght, I told n*ggas that he would destroy Gatti and Baldomir no problem and easily before he fought em so would that be a valid excuse for PBF not to f!ght em because it would be an easy victory?? He eventually fought both those f!ghters and beat the sh*t out of em and it was good entertainment like I said to be without a shadow of a doubt THE GREATEST, he needs to put hands on Shane and Cotto
again people said the same thing about hatton that some of you now are saying about cotto.

cotto and hatton fans knew that hatton knocking PBF out was 100%.

and because PBF made Hatton look like an easy f!ghter you clowns who dont know boxing want to say that Cotto has a chance.

anyone who knowns boxing knows hatton is faster stronger and punches from more angles than cotto

cotto is a bum and a trend. as i said. he didnt beat mosley, would get beat by Paul Williams

and most def would get his a.ss handed t him the way pbf handed hattons a.ss to himself
 10 years ago '05        #86
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1398 1398
 240ka said:
again people said the same thing about hatton that some of you now are saying about cotto.

cotto and hatton fans knew that hatton knocking PBF out was 100%.

and because PBF made Hatton look like an easy f!ghter you clowns who dont know boxing want to say that Cotto has a chance.

anyone who knowns boxing knows hatton is faster stronger and punches from more angles than cotto

cotto is a bum and a trend. as i said. he didnt beat mosley, would get beat by Paul Williams

and most def would get his a.ss handed t him the way pbf handed hattons a.ss to himself
First off PBF and Hopkins my fav boxers, never been a Hatton believer cuz he aint fought nobody and I dont care about his 43-0 record before his bedtime by PBF, I dont care if Cotto has a chance or not I just wanna see a f!ght point, blank, period, Shane washed up a.ss dont have a chance either but I still wanna see him f!ght PBF
 10 years ago '04        #87
dre03 
space
space
$10,167 | Props total: 2448 2448
 240ka said:
while robinson was in slug fest with people like hearns and many others. PBF still would hav ebeen able to take him apart. thats how much of a genius PBF is-they can be compared-they are both greats

once again remarks from Sugar ray after mayweather-hatton f!ght

"He's an amazing f!ghter," Sugar Ray Leonard said. "Very economical. It's all about the eyes. He's one of the few f!ghters I've ever seen, like Muhammad Ali, he watches every move his opponent makes, and capitalizes on those mistakes. That's a gift. You can't teach that." Leonard also called Mayweather peerless in his era, and placed him among boxing's pantheon

"Floyd's number one this era. He's proved that, against Oscar, now against Ricky Hatton," Leonard said. "He's fought the best f!ghters of his era, so that puts him up there.

words from bhop
""The best f!ghter of our era -- my era -- is Pretty Boy Floyd," Hopkins said. "There's no doubt.""

and if you look back at what sugar ray said before PBF fouhgt hatton and DLH. he felt that Mayweather wouldnt beat gay la hoya or hatton-which he's now changed his sentiment
Have u lost your mind... Please dont compare Floyds 30 or so wins mostly against fu*king FEATHERWEIGHTS and LIGHTWEIGHTS i might add to Sugar Ray Robinsons 100 win career... Not even close son... Floyd is having the same problems as Roy there arent many good boxers out there to f!ght in his weight class... The better f!ghters are in the middleweight division... He will never have a chance to f!ght the best out there...

The only people he has fought worthy to be spoke of is De la hoya who cant beat any black f!ghters except pernell... And ricky hatton and washed up Gatti... Other than that Floyd has no real notable wins he lost to Castillo in majority of peoples eyes in the first f!ght as well... He may be the best f!ghter in this era but thats not saying much seeing as how there is no one in that weightclass he is in... Boxing in general has fell off the map...

Sugar ray dominated not only lightweight, welterweight and middleweight but light heavyweight as well... Floyd could never dream of moving up that high in weight class and dominating... Sugar Ray would destroy FLoyd i suggest you take a look at some of sugars f!ghts and i guarantee u retract that statement
 10 years ago '07        #88
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 dre03 said:
Have u lost your mind... Please dont compare Floyds 30 or so wins mostly against fu*king FEATHERWEIGHTS and LIGHTWEIGHTS i might add to Sugar Ray Robinsons 100 win career... Not even close son... Floyd is having the same problems as Roy there arent many good boxers out there to f!ght in his weight class... The better f!ghters are in the middleweight division... He will never have a chance to f!ght the best out there...

The only people he has fought worthy to be spoke of is De la hoya who cant beat any black f!ghters except pernell... And ricky hatton and washed up Gatti... Other than that Floyd has no real notable wins he lost to Castillo in majority of peoples eyes in the first f!ght as well... He may be the best f!ghter in this era but thats not saying much seeing as how there is no one in that weightclass he is in... Boxing in general has fell off the map...

Sugar ray dominated not only lightweight, welterweight and middleweight but light heavyweight as well... Floyd could never dream of moving up that high in weight class and dominating... Sugar Ray would destroy FLoyd i suggest you take a look at some of sugars f!ghts and i guarantee u retract that statement
you are talking about weight classes. you cant say because floyd was a natural feather weight and thats where he had to start has anything with his talent.

jut like you cant say that tyson was better b/c he was a heavy etc etc

why do you think there is a label P4P best. for this case you are talking about right now

im not retracting sh*t. PBF ability has showed that he would have been a great boxer in any generation

Last edited by 240ka; 12-11-2007 at 03:55 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #89
Nugen2384 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 0 0
 Da Real Talk said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

James 'The Grim Reaper' Roper>>>>>>
"I can beat Conklin...and my meat at the same time"

That sh*t was classic!!
 10 years ago '06        #90
Bk's Finest 
space
space
space
$923 | Props total: 34 34
That was a sweet left hand knockout. Hatton looked like he was going to break his neck when he fell into the turnbuckle. Mayweather destroyed dude. His reach definitely gave him the advantage. I'm not a boxing analyst like some of you cats but I think Cotto would give Mayweather a good f!ght. But then again, who knows....
 10 years ago '04        #91
BGIZZLE 
space
space
$496 | Props total: 1 1
Hatton isn't a bad f!ghter. Matter of fact he is one of the better f!ghters out there, but Mayweather showed just how great he is. Hatton pressed the f!ght and made Floyd f!ght his and Mayweather showed why he is the best pound for pound right now. He Adapted and knocked Hatton out showing he can f!ght physical and knock someone out
 10 years ago '04        #92
Salty Nuts 
space
space
$1,073 | Props total: 0 0
 240ka said:
while robinson was in slug fest with people like hearns and many others. PBF still would hav ebeen able to take him apart. thats how much of a genius PBF is-they can be compared-they are both greats
Sugar Ray Robinson ain't Ray Leonard, but you knew that right? Let's a.ssume you did, b/c without it you're arguments aren't worth a sh*t. Nah, scratch that, you're arguments ain't worth a sh*t anyway. Every objective comment on Floyd is a green light to blindly ride his d*ck into the sunset. You defend dude like he popped outta your womb. Chill.
 10 years ago '07        #93
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 Salty Nuts said:
Sugar Ray Robinson ain't Ray Leonard, but you knew that right? Let's a.ssume you did, b/c without it you're arguments aren't worth a sh*t. Nah, scratch that, you're arguments ain't worth a sh*t anyway. Every objective comment on Floyd is a green light to blindly ride his d*ck into the sunset. You defend dude like he popped outta your womb. Chill.
Its called a typo. who said anything about me confusing ray leonard and robinson.

so youbag back. look back at all my passages an dyou will see that i always said sugar ray leonard.

why do you think i edit alot of my postings? b/c i type fast and i re-read to see if i made any mistakes or need to make corrections

Last edited by 240ka; 12-11-2007 at 04:51 PM..
 12-11-2007, 04:53 PM         #94
OmarF5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MIGUEL COTTO VS MAYWEATHER

COTTO beat fu*kin shane mosely how the fu*k does mosley even deserve a shot at Mayweather??? thats not fair, cotto is the #1 contender!
 10 years ago '07        #95
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 OmarF5 said:
MIGUEL COTTO VS MAYWEATHER

COTTO beat fu*kin shane mosely how the fu*k does mosley even deserve a shot at Mayweather??? thats not fair, cotto is the #1 contender!
b/c cotto didnt beat mosley. the politics is why cotto beat mosley.

punch stats showed cotto loss to mosley. mosley was the ring general and if you watch the f!ght again. you'll see the f!ght was a DRAW but leaded more to mosley as the winnner than cotto.

its Pricans and a few other hispanics and some of other backgrounds that feed into the Cotto hype

and thats all it is is Hype.

Last edited by 240ka; 12-11-2007 at 05:00 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #96
got2bdashoes 
space
space
$692 | Props total: 2 2
His Next f!ght Should Be Against Cotto, Forget Mosley. His Time Is Passing By.
 10 years ago '04        #97
LitO 
space
space
 240ka said:
b/c cotto didnt beat mosley. the politics is why cotto beat mosley.

punch stats showed cotto loss to mosley. mosley was the ring general and if you watch the f!ght again. you'll see the f!ght was a DRAW but leaded more to mosley as the winnner than cotto.

its Pricans and a few other hispanics and some of other backgrounds that feed into the Cotto hype

and thats all it is is Hype.
WHAT Politics? If that was the case, Mosley which has alot more fans, more people in the sport backing him, more promotion, more time in the game would've won. Ya'll said the same sh*t about Cotto before he fought Zab... then he won then ya'll started saying Zab was washed up. Then ya'll still said he was hype before he fought Mosley.. beat him.. and he's still Hype?

Sooner or later, ya'll gonna have to give credit to the man.
Oh, by the way.. Letterman had him winning the f!ght.. so did the judges.. so how the fu*k can all 4 score cards be incorrect? Ya'll one-sided.
 10 years ago '07        #98
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
im talking politics of the way judges officate. second i knew zab wasnt going to be cotto b/c zab doesnt have heart eventhough he has much more power and speed than cotto.

3rd. zab is no where close to being on PBF or Mosley or even contenders like Paul Williams's level.

and b/c letterman had it one way doesnt mean anything. he also had the f!ght alot closer on the scorecards for the PBF-hatton f!ght.

each judge sees the f!ght differently. one might favor power punches another will favor ring generalship, and another will favor clean punches.

but anyone with eyes saw Cotto didnt beat mmosley. as i said it was a Draw more in cottos favor.

and i hope the money is right so PBF will demolish sorry a.ss cotto fans the same way he did hatton fans.

and with you being a cotto fans im bet you you just knew hatton was going to knock out PBF.

so i hope the f!ght happens so he can do to cotto what he did to hatton. just alot quicker
 10 years ago '05        #99
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,111 | Props total: 516 516
i watched the f!ght mayweather beat the sh*t out of this kid he cant use no excuses at all.... mayweather backed up all da talkin he was doing at the f!ght point blank period...
dt
 12-12-2007, 12:03 AM         #100
SirSkillz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
ffs your some over sensetive soft 1s in america arnet u? hatton was the underdog, we gave him an advantage, watch any sporting event that involves country v country and ull see the real rivalry and passion involved

also look when som1 from an opposing team dies, all the fans, no matter how much hatred there is between the countries, or teams, hold a 2minute silence, sometimes wearing black armbands as a sign or respect, dont comment on what u dont understand.....
Your countrymen disrespect our national anthem and are then forced to watch their undefeated hero fall. Now you are upset. I understand everything clearly buddy:finger:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy