Kevin Hart X-mad card
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
117 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #61
Deezones 
space
space
$748 | Props total: 0 0
hatton got his a.ss whipped hands down no mattered how the f!ght was called .
 12-10-2007, 04:21 PM         #62
UdownwitK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mjh=escobar said:
Mosley would get k!lled he isn't fast as may weather and doesn't defend himself good just like cotto but cotto can knock floyd out so that would be a better f!ght.
same way i feel there cuzzo!!
 10 years ago '06        #63
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,755 | Props total: 2959 2959
hatton is a great f!ghter.. mayweather is the greatest you can't deny it... he adapted to everyone and doesn't need to f!ght anymore. he doesn't need to prove anything anymore. i wanted hatton to win but after what i saw Saturday night. you can't hate on mayweather. if u have true love for the sport of boxing you can only embrace his style.

cotto can find another opponent. mayweather can should stop and get his picture on the belt...

"I won't let boxing retire me. I will retire from boxing"
Mayweather

Last edited by J_Teflon; 12-10-2007 at 04:22 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #64
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18895 18895
He knocked the sh*t outta Hatton's a.ss man...twice he put him on his a.ss.....
 12-10-2007, 04:37 PM         #65
UdownwitK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats up with this guy (240ka) saying hatton is better than cotto? i really disagree with that. cotto has much more power than hatton. get outta here with that mess.
 10 years ago '07        #66
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,349 | Props total: 2065 2065
 UdownwitK said:
whats up with this guy (240ka) saying hatton is better than cotto? i really disagree with that. cotto has much more power than hatton. get outta here with that mess.
he is better than cotto. hes faster, more powerfull and punches from many different angles.

cotto doesnt. as i said you want cotto mosley again you will see that f!ght is a draw in mosley's favor.

cotto found guys that were even more over the hill than when hatton go to them.

and hatton has 11 more f!ghts than cotto.

cotto nor hatton fought anyone in their prime.

unlike PBF who has. PBF would expose more weaknesses on cotto than there were on hatton and hatton had tons
 12-10-2007, 05:40 PM         #67
GURBINA1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im A Huge Fan Of Cotto From When He Just A Boricua Coming Up f!ghting In Under Cards Love That Chavez Style He Has And His Low Key Style Banging The Body With bombs Love What He To Shane And Judah ....

But I Think My Boy Will Fall Short Floyd Tires And Discourage f!ghters In The Ring By Making Them Miss Then f!ghters Become Desperate Trying To Land That Big Punch And Then You All Saw What Happen To Ricky Hatton Ko, Or You Saw What Happen To Golden Girl Kept Getting Pop More And More I Think We Should Just Leave It Like That Floyd Mayweather Pound For Pound King

The Guy Is Smart Plus He Doesnt Have Anything To Prove 6 Belts 5 Dif Weight Classes I Mean What Else Can He Do .....

Dont Let Boxing Retire You , You Retire From Boxing ......

Smartest Thing A Boxer Can Do That Alot Tend To Ignore............
 10 years ago '05        #68
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
LMAO Sugar Shane Mosely

This aint the mother fu*kin WWE shane.

Come on now

cotto wants to step up he'll get knocked the fu*k out too lol
 10 years ago '07        #69
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 GURBINA1 said:
Im A Huge Fan Of Cotto From When He Just A Boricua Coming Up f!ghting In Under Cards Love That Chavez Style He Has And His Low Key Style Banging The Body With bombs Love What He To Shane And Judah ....

But I Think My Boy Will Fall Short Floyd Tires And Discourage f!ghters In The Ring By Making Them Miss Then f!ghters Become Desperate Trying To Land That Big Punch And Then You All Saw What Happen To Ricky Hatton Ko, Or You Saw What Happen To Golden Girl Kept Getting Pop More And More I Think We Should Just Leave It Like That Floyd Mayweather Pound For Pound King

The Guy Is Smart Plus He Doesnt Have Anything To Prove 6 Belts 5 Dif Weight Classes I Mean What Else Can He Do .....

Dont Let Boxing Retire You , You Retire From Boxing ......

Smartest Thing A Boxer Can Do That Alot Tend To Ignore............
thats what i keep trying to tell the ones that dont want to see that. they get lost in the fact that Mayweather beat hatton so easily after seeing hatton f!ght PBF they think hatton wasnt a good f!ghter peroid.

he is but PBF makes all his opponents look easy. as i said. Cotto at 147lbs would get mauled by hatton. hatton has more power and speed than cotto.

and punches from alot more angles than cotto. Cotto is truly over hyped. but a good f!ght would be between Hatton-Cotto. but cotto wouldnt stand a chance against PBF. it would be an even easier f!ght than the hatton f!ght b/c cotto doesnt hold like hatton. so PBF would be able to pick his shots from the opining round

PBF is the best no ones on his level. and the the boxer that comes after PBF is mosley and mosley's 36. cotto didnt beat mosley. anyone who knows boxing saw that f!ght was a DRAW more in mosley's favor.

they landed the same amoun tof punches, mosley threw more, landed more power punches and was the ring general when cotto is always the ring general in his f!ghts.

Mosley even had cotto back on the rounds through the last couple rounds

Last edited by 240ka; 12-10-2007 at 09:21 PM..
 12-10-2007, 09:37 PM         #70
trailor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
although its the respectable thing to do, accepting challenges when they come, mayweather has every right and reason not to take the f!ght... he's proven himself beyond all doubt, holding titles in 5 classes and still undefeated. who else can say that? who else is that good? no one right now, and until someone is, i can respect his decision to hold out on boxing for the next couple of years. he's already said he doesnt have that undying love for the sport, so why not just kick it for a lil while and spend them millions?
 12-10-2007, 09:41 PM         #71
trailor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
p.s. sugar ray robinson (in his prime) is better than floyd, no questions asked. the game was a hell of a lot tougher in his day, u gotta think of all aspects when making the comparison
 10 years ago '07        #72
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 trailor said:
p.s. sugar ray robinson (in his prime) is better than floyd, no questions asked. the game was a hell of a lot tougher in his day, u gotta think of all aspects when making the comparison

while robinson was in slug fest with people like hearns and many others. PBF still would hav ebeen able to take him apart. thats how much of a genius PBF is-they can be compared-they are both greats

once again remarks from Sugar ray after mayweather-hatton f!ght

"He's an amazing f!ghter," Sugar Ray Leonard said. "Very economical. It's all about the eyes. He's one of the few f!ghters I've ever seen, like Muhammad Ali, he watches every move his opponent makes, and capitalizes on those mistakes. That's a gift. You can't teach that." Leonard also called Mayweather peerless in his era, and placed him among boxing's pantheon

"Floyd's number one this era. He's proved that, against Oscar, now against Ricky Hatton," Leonard said. "He's fought the best f!ghters of his era, so that puts him up there.

words from bhop
""The best f!ghter of our era -- my era -- is Pretty Boy Floyd," Hopkins said. "There's no doubt.""

and if you look back at what sugar ray said before PBF fouhgt hatton and DLH. he felt that Mayweather wouldnt beat gay la hoya or hatton-which he's now changed his sentiment

Last edited by 240ka; 12-10-2007 at 10:26 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #73
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
 Nugen2384 said:
You mad!!! Hatton got his a.ss handed to him, he never had a chance in hell and you're a dumbass if you believe otherwise. You ever seen a movie called "The Great White Hype"? The f!ght and everything leading up to it went down the same way as the movie.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

James 'The Grim Reaper' Roper>>>>>>
 12-10-2007, 11:19 PM         #74
SirSkillz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was just hoping for a good f!ght to kick back and watch. 2 undefeateds, u know. But when Tyrese sang USA's national anthem and the British mob boo'd the crap out of him..... I prayed to god that Mayweather not knock his a.ss out. Very unsportmanlike conduct from Britian. Thank you god.
 12-11-2007, 07:18 AM         #75
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
hatton still making excuses, couldnt look floyd in the eye after he got served. go home bi*ch
yeah hes a boxer, his pride was hurt. mayweather wouldve been the humble looser would he? he made joeks and showed GREAT humility.

he will go home, to a great welcome, hes well loved because hes modest. he still lives nearby the same ruff estate where he was raised, whats mayweather done?
 12-11-2007, 07:21 AM         #76
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dope Bai said:
...and how does this have anything to do with the f!ght Bloke?
 ceo-of-hucworld said:
after reading this pathetic excuse I had so much to say at first. but what it boils down to is that you are nothing more than a crying Brit and you represent what your country stands for, a bunch of crying excuse making a**holes. the ref was the reason Hatton lost? I'll be damned if that aint one of the stupidest things I have ever heard. clearly you didnt watch the f!ght or maybe you saw pieces that the BBC chopped up and showed to you drunkards over there. point blank and listen close "Simon" cause thats what Ima refer to you as....your man lost and got picked apart...Floyd laid back and let Hatton get his funky off the first two and a half rounds and after that Floyd went in for the k!ll. Hatton never fought someone with so much speed and force behind his punch like Floyd. the same can be said about Floyd and even he said it that Hatton was the toughest he ever fought. call a spade a spade Simon and man up...your good ole chap lost son. now go find George Michael or Elton John and go kiss them in the a.ss you pus*y.
shut ur gob, homie (no1 from up north says bloke u silly c*nt )
 12-11-2007, 07:25 AM         #77
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SirSkillz said:
I was just hoping for a good f!ght to kick back and watch. 2 undefeateds, u know. But when Tyrese sang USA's national anthem and the British mob boo'd the crap out of him..... I prayed to god that Mayweather not knock his a.ss out. Very unsportmanlike conduct from Britian. Thank you god.
ffs your some over sensetive soft 1s in america arnet u? hatton was the underdog, we gave him an advantage, watch any sporting event that involves country v country and ull see the real rivalry and passion involved

also look when som1 from an opposing team dies, all the fans, no matter how much hatred there is between the countries, or teams, hold a 2minute silence, sometimes wearing black armbands as a sign or respect, dont comment on what u dont understand.....
 10 years ago '07        #78
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 jataylorlfc said:
yeah hes a boxer, his pride was hurt. mayweather wouldve been the humble looser would he? he made joeks and showed GREAT humility.

he will go home, to a great welcome, hes well loved because hes modest. he still lives nearby the same ruff estate where he was raised, whats mayweather done?
still doesnt change the fact that he got his a.ss handed to him on a silver platter b/c PBF BEAT THE BRAKES off his a.ss

he got a first class beating to go with his first class plane trip home

Last edited by 240ka; 12-11-2007 at 11:40 AM..
 10 years ago '07        #79
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 jataylorlfc said:
shut ur gob, homie (no1 from up north says bloke u silly c*nt )
Up north, down south, out east out west, no matter how you put it, YOUR BOY GOT KNOCKED THE F*CKED OUT. Quit making excuses, and giving history lessons. YOUR BOY GOT KNOCKED THE F*CK OUt

So shut the f*ck, gov'na...
 10 years ago '05        #80
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 240ka said:
and he'll destroy miguel joko easier than he did hatton.

after this f!ght with hatton yall are trying to act like hatton was an easier f!ghter to beat when he's not. if hewas he wouldnt have been 43-0

its just that PBF makes it look that way. PBF makes all his opponents look like they are easy to be and thats why yall seem to think cotto has a chance when he doesnt
Only way to prove Cotto doesnt have a chance is for Floyd to actually f!ght him, I'm not taking your word, any analysts word, I want show and prove results I bet money all day that Floyd would win, I just wanna see the f!ght, I'ma fan first, what kinda bullsh*t is Floyd shouldnt f!ght him cause he'll beat him easier than Hatton, that sounds like an excuse, if thats the case thats easy money and what man dont want that?? I dont care I still wanna see the f!ght, I told n*ggas that he would destroy Gatti and Baldomir no problem and easily before he fought em so would that be a valid excuse for PBF not to f!ght em because it would be an easy victory?? He eventually fought both those f!ghters and beat the sh*t out of em and it was good entertainment like I said to be without a shadow of a doubt THE GREATEST, he needs to put hands on Shane and Cotto
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
105 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
65 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy