Dec 10 - Mayweather Discusses Future & An Immediate Challenge

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
173 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
129 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #41
Salty Nuts 
space
space
$1,073 | Props total: 0 0
 240ka said:
why do yu think they call hatton a wrestle. he stay holding and in a clinch

hes a pub brawler you have no idea what you are talking about.

why would PBF f!ght a brawler style f!ght when thats not his style.

he had to f!ght a brawler f!ght b/c hatton wouldnt let him go so he decided to f!ght hattons style in the first couple rounds until hatton tired alittle so therefore he could go back to f!ghting his(PBF) style at a distance and defensively and picking hatton apart
I agree god damnit, read it again.
 10 years ago '07        #42
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
If you think ANYBODY in the world could beat Mayweather in his weight class (including Cotto and Mosely), you're kidding yourself. Yeah, it would be a good f!ght. But seriously, if you're not convinced by the last f!ght that Mayweather is the best f!ghter in the world pound for pound, then you need to learn more about the sport of boxing.

He is as complete of a boxer as you can get. Sure, he could use more power, but he doesn't need it. His defense is excellent and he's quick enough to dodge your best shots. He's already proven himself and really doesn't need to f!ght anyone else. He is KING!
 10 years ago '06        #43
BoxerE 
space
space
$1,470 | Props total: 0 0
i still like hatton though he's a cool guy and a good f!ghter, just not as good as floyd. i agree with the guy saying cotto would not be a good f!ght, dude is whack in my opinion. i really don't see anyone beating floyd. it was a good f!ght though, i'm glad it happened everyone i was watching it with was hyped and had a big dispute about it afterwards.
 10 years ago '07        #44
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,340 | Props total: 2051 2051
 240ka said:
and he'll destroy miguel joko easier than he did hatton.

after this f!ght with hatton yall are trying to act like hatton was an easier f!ghter to beat when he's not. if hewas he wouldnt have been 43-0

its just that PBF makes it look that way. PBF makes all his opponents look like they are easy to be and thats why yall seem to think cotto has a chance when he doesnt
no you asid mayweather was holding. wrong. PBF wasnt holding. hatton was holding him and PBF tie's up the arm sof his opponent so they cant hit him inside. tieing up and holding arent the same thing

PBF was tieing up hatton as a result of hatton holding him and trying to punch him in the clinch

Last edited by 240ka; 12-10-2007 at 02:53 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #45
Salty Nuts 
space
space
 Bullseye said:
If you think ANYBODY in the world could beat Mayweather in his weight class (including Cotto and Mosely), you're kidding yourself. Yeah, it would be a good f!ght. But seriously, if you're not convinced by the last f!ght that Mayweather is the best f!ghter in the world pound for pound, then you need to learn more about the sport of boxing.

He is as complete of a boxer as you can get. Sure, he could use more power, but he doesn't need it. His defense is excellent and he's quick enough to dodge your best shots. He's already proven himself and really doesn't need to f!ght anyone else. He is KING!
True, dude is the best boxer in the world no question. Cotto ain't on his level, Mosley might have been back in 2002, but as of now, NO. There's two f!ghts i'd like to see him take, 1.) Kermit Cintron, i'd like to see how he fares with an athlete more gifted than himself, and 2.) Paul Williams, that reach is a muthafu*ka, i'd like to see him chop his big a.ss down. I got floyd in both, but these match-ups are intriguing to me.
 10 years ago '07        #46
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 ham00di said:
^^ fu*k you, stupid bi*ch. i fu*king watched that match that c*nt of a ref didnt let him f!ght his f!ght. how many times did dritys.lut mayweather hit hatton in the back of the head??? TONS and oh the ref didnt say nothing. in the first round hatton showed he can fu*k him up.

after all that bullsh*t from the ref he got angry and left his game plan which fu*ked his f!ght. he lost this f!ght mentally not physically. hitman took all the punches like it was nothing. mayweather is NOT all that. and OH all 4 of the refs were american raised. hmm yes that seems to be fair.
It's a f!ght dog. No excuses, no BS. Mayweather is the best P4P f!ghter in the world. Hatton is a good f!ghter, and i thought he was going to give Money May a tougher f!ght, but May was just too good in the end. No conspiracy theory here. I saw the f!ght too, and I saw Money May knock your boy right the f*ck out.
 10 years ago '07        #47
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 BoxerE said:
i still like hatton though he's a cool guy and a good f!ghter, just not as good as floyd. i agree with the guy saying cotto would not be a good f!ght, dude is whack in my opinion. i really don't see anyone beating floyd. it was a good f!ght though, i'm glad it happened everyone i was watching it with was hyped and had a big dispute about it afterwards.
exactly

cotto is slower than hatton, has less power, and doesnt have as many angles as hatton.

cotto would be an easier f!ght for pBF than hatton was
 10 years ago '07        #48
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 240ka said:
he's proved mayweather>anyone in any generation
:applause:
 10 years ago '07        #49
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 Bullseye said:

you're right. he doesnt need more power. he has enough power and is so precise that we saw how devistating his punching power is due to ho wclean he is.

he knocked hatton out of the universe and hatton doesnt have a glass chin by anymeans
 10 years ago '07        #50
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 jataylorlfc said:
what? from a country that gave the world therapy, and closure amongst all the other self pitying sh*te, wheras england is famous for "the stiff upper lip"

if u knew anything and managed 2 squeeze out of ur chair were it not 4 the rolls of fat that keep u rooted there u would know america is full of people who whine and complain how they have it bad. where did hatton make excuses? nowhere. he joked and showed great humility, something mayweather seriously lacks, plus the people who watch boxing said mayweather was goin 2 win, again u need 2 actually learn english instead of just speaking an intelligence deprived form of it, UNDERDOG= expected to lose.

america has never won a lone war, the chinese for Britain translates as "brave island people" the celts, the original tribes of britain, were said 2 be the bravest warriors seen in teh world, often going in2 battle with no armour, or even clothes , britain is known worldwide (by people who know britain) as a place where modesty and bravery are appreciated and the inability to give up.

were a small island and we conquered the world and have won every war we took part in (if u remember it was the us who didnt want 2 get involved until they knew it was safe), the term british bulldog not ring a bell?

u forgot teh beatles,stones,pistols infact whats the point ur obvously obsessed with gay artists go wank over a elton vid u soppy little c*nt
...and how does this have anything to do with the f!ght Bloke?
 10 years ago '07        #51
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 Salty Nuts said:
True, dude is the best boxer in the world no question. Cotto ain't on his level, Mosley might have been back in 2002, but as of now, NO. There's two f!ghts i'd like to see him take, 1.) Kermit Cintron, i'd like to see how he fares with an athlete more gifted than himself, and 2.) Paul Williams, that reach is a muthafu*ka, i'd like to see him chop his big a.ss down. I got floyd in both, but these match-ups are intriguing to me.
are you serious cintron? haha dont make me laugh. is cintron was so gifted cottos fans would be cintrons and cintron would be more popular than cotto.

the most gifted athlete after mayweather is mosley theres no question or arguement

second paul williams is too tall for PBF but PBF would still pick him, cotto, cintron apart.

the only f!ghter that can give PBF a good f!ght is Mosley

b/c he has the speed power and is very talented. not as talent but very

Last edited by 240ka; 12-10-2007 at 03:05 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #52
Salty Nuts 
space
space
 240ka said:
no you asid mayweather was holding. wrong. PBF wasnt holding. hatton was holding him and PBF tie's up the arm sof his opponent so they cant hit him inside. tieing up and holding arent the same thing

PBF was tieing up hatton as a result of hatton holding him and trying to punch him in the clinch
You need to watch that sh*t again. Check when Mayweather pop shots then clinches up. I call that sh*t a hold. Check when Mayweather hits Hatton behind the head, while in the clinch, that sh*ts a hold too. He did his share early in the f!ght, not all night, just early. I'm not saying he did a majority of it, but he did do it.
 10 years ago '04        #53
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,112 | Props total: 1150 1150
cotto nor mosley is on floyds level right now.
 10 years ago '07        #54
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 Salty Nuts said:
You need to watch that sh*t again. Check when Mayweather pop shots then clinches up. I call that sh*t a hold. Check when Mayweather hits Hatton behind the head, while in the clinch, that sh*ts a hold too. He did his share early in the f!ght, not all night, just early. I'm not saying he did a majority of it, but he did do it.
its called rabbit pucnh and its due to hatton f!ghting dirty first.

if someone hits me behind the head first you better believe imma hit them back behind the head.

psychologically that lets them know that you arent gong to go for the bullsh*t. if they want to get dirty you can play that game back.

and thats what PBF did.

that why people who watch UFC mostly will never understand boxing.

b/c UFC is all physical. boxing is psychological and physical. more psychological than phyical and thats why PBF is the best boxer of any generation

he shares a platfrom with ALi but has the edge over ALi oabove Sugar Ray and the others

Last edited by 240ka; 12-10-2007 at 03:11 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #55
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 slimyellow said:
cotto nor mosley is on floyds level right now.
leave the dust alone man.

mosley is the most talent f!ghter by far after mayweather
 10 years ago '05        #56
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 ham00di said:
^^ fu*k you, stupid bi*ch. i fu*king watched that match that c*nt of a ref didnt let him f!ght his f!ght. how many times did dritys.lut mayweather hit hatton in the back of the head??? TONS and oh the ref didnt say nothing. in the first round hatton showed he can fu*k him up.

after all that bullsh*t from the ref he got angry and left his game plan which fu*ked his f!ght. he lost this f!ght mentally not physically. hitman took all the punches like it was nothing. mayweather is NOT all that. and OH all 4 of the refs were american raised. hmm yes that seems to be fair.

LOLOLOLOLOL

YOU F*CKIN MAD WHITEY?
 10 years ago '07        #57
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 Bea5T said:
LOLOLOLOLOL

YOU F*CKIN MAD WHITEY?
come on with the race sh*t dawg
 10 years ago '04        #58
Salty Nuts 
space
space
 240ka said:
its called rabbit pucnh and its due to hatton f!ghting dirty first.

if someone hits me behind the head first you better believe imma hit them back behind the head.

psychologically that lets them know that you arent gong to go for the bullsh*t. if they want to get dirty you can play that game back.

and thats what PBF did.

that why people who watch UFC mostly will never understand boxing.

b/c UFC is all physical. boxing is psychological and physical. more psychological than phyical and thats why PBF is the best boxer of any generation

he shares a platfrom with ALi but has the edge over ALi oabove Sugar Ray and the others
Hes above Sugar Ray? (Theres only one and Ray Lenoard aint fu*king Sugar Ray)
Sugar Ray is a fu*king legend, he's in his own zone. If boxing is a tower, with no.1 being at the top, then they built this man his own fu*king tower, get it? Chill with that talk.
 10 years ago '07        #59
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 Salty Nuts said:
Hes above Sugar Ray? (Theres only one and Ray Lenoard aint fu*king Sugar Ray)
Sugar Ray is a fu*king legend, he's in his own zone. If boxing is a tower, with no.1 being at the top, then they built this man his own fu*king tower, get it? Chill with that talk.
yes he's above sugar ray. you have to look at the art of boxing

the only person that was as smart of a boxers as PBF is ALI

PBF and ALI are the most complete boxers ever so far
 10 years ago '07        #60
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
words from sugar ray after f!ght "He's an amazing f!ghter," Sugar Ray Leonard said. "Very economical. It's all about the eyes. He's one of the few f!ghters I've ever seen, like Muhammad Ali, he watches every move his opponent makes, and capitalizes on those mistakes. That's a gift. You can't teach that." Leonard also called Mayweather peerless in his era, and placed him among boxing's pantheon

"Floyd's number one this era. He's proved that, against Oscar, now against Ricky Hatton," Leonard said. "He's fought the best f!ghters of his era, so that puts him up there.

words from bhop
""The best f!ghter of our era -- my era -- is Pretty Boy Floyd," Hopkins said. "There's no doubt.""
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
23 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy