Dec 10 - Mayweather Discusses Future & An Immediate Challenge

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
203 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-10-2007, 09:28 AM         #21
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yes the ref played a part in hattons defeat but mayweather played a bigger part.

and wtf is going on with these yanks who no fu*k all about boxing and just come in saying "he got his a.ss handed 2him" "he beat the sh*t out of him" what? did u watch the f!ght c*nts? give hatton credit hes a good f!ghter,in a different weight class, and he seriously put mayweather in a dangerous position, dominating the first few rounds. and all this about grabbing hold of mayweather, did no1 else notice mayweather ducking well below the belt whenever things got close? good tactics by mayweather but bad refereeing, at the end of teh day the better boxer won, but bandwagon yanks who will have only seen a few pieces in the news now think tehy know all about boxing.
 10 years ago '06        #22
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14706 14706
y does Sugar Shane deserve the shot? he lost, maybe a lil controversial, but he lost. i personally think Mayweather is going to sit back and watch the Welterweights pick each other apart until the TRUE #1 contender shows hisself and i think thats what should happen. Coto, Williams, & Cintron are the top Welterweights under Mayweather. Cintron is supposed to f!ght Williams and Coto is rumored to be facing De la Hoya. i think the winner of Mayweather/Cintron should face the winner of De la Hoya/Coto in a Undisputed Welterweight Champion #1 contenders f!ght. winner faces Mayweather for the undisputed crown. that would be in a perfect world of course lol. if he wants to face Mosley in the meantime im fine with it tho.
 10 years ago '06        #23
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14706 14706
 ham00di said:
^^ fu*k you, stupid bi*ch. i fu*king watched that match that c*nt of a ref didnt let him f!ght his f!ght. how many times did dritys.lut mayweather hit hatton in the back of the head??? TONS and oh the ref didnt say nothing. in the first round hatton showed he can fu*k him up.

after all that bullsh*t from the ref he got angry and left his game plan which fu*ked his f!ght. he lost this f!ght mentally not physically. hitman took all the punches like it was nothing. mayweather is NOT all that. and OH all 4 of the refs were american raised. hmm yes that seems to be fair.
you obviously, a) dont know wtf ur talking bout or b) didnt watch the f!ght....

show me a clip of Mayweather "many times" hitting Hatton in the fu*kin back of the head.....YOU CANT! him getting angry about the ref did NOT made him come at Mayweather like that, that IS how Hatton fu*kin f!ghts. have u seen his dumbass f!ght before? he always does that, swinging wildly, charging at an opponent constantly. that sh*t got him fu*kin knocked out. lol at Hatton dominated the first few rounds, anybody that says that did NOT watch the f!ght. and im really LOL at u sayin that Hatton "took all the punches like it was nothing". LMAO you fu*king idiot. thats y he got knocked the fu*k out, huh? go away brit bi*ch.
 12-10-2007, 10:04 AM         #24
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn against Pacman? i dont even think that would be possible
but wow ,
i dont think anyone can beat Pacman
and i think anyone can beat FLoyd
imagine they collided
HOLY sh*t!
 10 years ago '05        #25
ceo-of-hucworld 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 9808 9808
 ham00di said:
^^ fu*k you, stupid bi*ch. i fu*king watched that match that c*nt of a ref didnt let him f!ght his f!ght. how many times did dritys.lut mayweather hit hatton in the back of the head??? TONS and oh the ref didnt say nothing. in the first round hatton showed he can fu*k him up.

after all that bullsh*t from the ref he got angry and left his game plan which fu*ked his f!ght. he lost this f!ght mentally not physically. hitman took all the punches like it was nothing. mayweather is NOT all that. and OH all 4 of the refs were american raised. hmm yes that seems to be fair.
after reading this pathetic excuse I had so much to say at first. but what it boils down to is that you are nothing more than a crying Brit and you represent what your country stands for, a bunch of crying excuse making a**holes. the ref was the reason Hatton lost? I'll be damned if that aint one of the stupidest things I have ever heard. clearly you didnt watch the f!ght or maybe you saw pieces that the BBC chopped up and showed to you drunkards over there. point blank and listen close "Simon" cause thats what Ima refer to you as....your man lost and got picked apart...Floyd laid back and let Hatton get his funky off the first two and a half rounds and after that Floyd went in for the k!ll. Hatton never fought someone with so much speed and force behind his punch like Floyd. the same can be said about Floyd and even he said it that Hatton was the toughest he ever fought. call a spade a spade Simon and man up...your good ole chap lost son. now go find George Michael or Elton John and go kiss them in the a.ss you pus*y.
 12-10-2007, 11:06 AM         #26
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ceo-of-hucworld said:
after reading this pathetic excuse I had so much to say at first. but what it boils down to is that you are nothing more than a crying Brit and you represent what your country stands for, a bunch of crying excuse making a**holes. the ref was the reason Hatton lost? I'll be damned if that aint one of the stupidest things I have ever heard. clearly you didnt watch the f!ght or maybe you saw pieces that the BBC chopped up and showed to you drunkards over there. point blank and listen close "Simon" cause thats what Ima refer to you as....your man lost and got picked apart...Floyd laid back and let Hatton get his funky off the first two and a half rounds and after that Floyd went in for the k!ll. Hatton never fought someone with so much speed and force behind his punch like Floyd. the same can be said about Floyd and even he said it that Hatton was the toughest he ever fought. call a spade a spade Simon and man up...your good ole chap lost son. now go find George Michael or Elton John and go kiss them in the a.ss you pus*y.
what? from a country that gave the world therapy, and closure amongst all the other self pitying sh*te, wheras england is famous for "the stiff upper lip"

if u knew anything and managed 2 squeeze out of ur chair were it not 4 the rolls of fat that keep u rooted there u would know america is full of people who whine and complain how they have it bad. where did hatton make excuses? nowhere. he joked and showed great humility, something mayweather seriously lacks, plus the people who watch boxing said mayweather was goin 2 win, again u need 2 actually learn english instead of just speaking an intelligence deprived form of it, UNDERDOG= expected to lose.

america has never won a lone war, the chinese for Britain translates as "brave island people" the celts, the original tribes of britain, were said 2 be the bravest warriors seen in teh world, often going in2 battle with no armour, or even clothes , britain is known worldwide (by people who know britain) as a place where modesty and bravery are appreciated and the inability to give up.

were a small island and we conquered the world and have won every war we took part in (if u remember it was the us who didnt want 2 get involved until they knew it was safe), the term british bulldog not ring a bell?

u forgot teh beatles,stones,pistols infact whats the point ur obvously obsessed with gay artists go wank over a elton vid u soppy little c*nt

Last edited by jataylorlfc; 12-10-2007 at 11:08 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #27
BoxerE 
space
space
$1,470 | Props total: 0 0
 ham00di said:

lol you don't think mayweather was just sizing him up the first couple rounds like he does with all his comp. yes hatton had the first round, but for what? he tired himself out and pretty much exposed himself to floyd with all that bullrushing. floyd picked it apart and even took some of hatton's hardest hits, but to say hatton took floyd's punches like it was nothing is laughable. did you not see him fall down on his own because he couldn't take any more precise shots to the dome. i'll take accuracy and speed over brute strength any day.
 10 years ago '05        #28
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
Floyd probably wont have another f!ght until the summer or fall but the f!ght against Shane would happen before a possible Cotto matchup because Floyd would get a lot more money if he f!ghts Sugar Shane because of Shane's name and he's business partners with De La Hoya, but I wanna see both f!ghts tho
 10 years ago '07        #29
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,338 | Props total: 2048 2048
 castro13 said:
Cotto.

thats all that need to be said.
cotto isnt even a better f!ghter than hatton. hatton is faster and more power. and actaully cotto fans were the main ones saying that hatton was going to KO PBF.

cotto would be and even easier opponent for PBF

and cotto lost to mosley

everyone shut up about him f!ghting COTTO. he would ko cotto easier than hatton.

and i hop ehe f!ghts cotto to shut yall clowns the fu*k up who think cotto even remotely stand a chance against mayweather

Last edited by 240ka; 12-10-2007 at 11:50 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #30
Nugen2384 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 0 0
 jataylorlfc said:
what? from a country that gave the world therapy, and closure amongst all the other self pitying sh*te, wheras england is famous for "the stiff upper lip"

if u knew anything and managed 2 squeeze out of ur chair were it not 4 the rolls of fat that keep u rooted there u would know america is full of people who whine and complain how they have it bad. where did hatton make excuses? nowhere. he joked and showed great humility, something mayweather seriously lacks, plus the people who watch boxing said mayweather was goin 2 win, again u need 2 actually learn english instead of just speaking an intelligence deprived form of it, UNDERDOG= expected to lose.

america has never won a lone war, the chinese for Britain translates as "brave island people" the celts, the original tribes of britain, were said 2 be the bravest warriors seen in teh world, often going in2 battle with no armour, or even clothes , britain is known worldwide (by people who know britain) as a place where modesty and bravery are appreciated and the inability to give up.

were a small island and we conquered the world and have won every war we took part in (if u remember it was the us who didnt want 2 get involved until they knew it was safe), the term british bulldog not ring a bell?

u forgot teh beatles,stones,pistols infact whats the point ur obvously obsessed with gay artists go wank over a elton vid u soppy little c*nt
Thanks for the history lesson.
 10 years ago '07        #31
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
mayweather> anyone f!ghting in his generation
he's proved mayweather>anyone in any generation
 12-10-2007, 01:14 PM         #32
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
“I was doing alright until I fu*king slipped,” Hatton joked when he arrived to speak. “You only need one chance and he took it”
this pus*y is a sore loser. ppl's champ my a.ss. floyd was the first one to slip and caught his balance. this guy pathetic if he so confident why dont he press for a rematch?! Nobody even mentioning rematch, they know what'll happen...
 10 years ago '04        #33
Salty Nuts 
space
space
$1,073 | Props total: 0 0
hatton's a good dude. he handled himself well, and he was right about the elbows, my pops was screaming about that sh*t the whole f!ght.

also, to really get the gist of his quotes, you have to hear it. He has that dry British humor, you can't take everything he says at text value. he didn't sound like a prick when he made those comment post f!ght during the interview.

Last edited by Salty Nuts; 12-10-2007 at 01:55 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #34
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 Salty Nuts said:
hatton's a good dude. he handled himself well, and he was right about the elbows, my pops was screaming about that sh*t the whole f!ght.
what are you talking about. first ricky is the one that start f!ghting dirty. so PBF fought back dirty. and if yu look at any of PBF f!ghts he always uses his forearms to push people off. people never thought PBF would stand a chance in a brawler type f!ght and he proved everyone wrong

shut up with the excuses. there was no slip.

between the 8 and 10th round. PBF coutered hattons leaping left atleast 4 or 5 times.

PBF coutered hattons leaping left 3 times alone in the same corner he later got knocked out it. which showed how predictable hatton became to PBF. stop making excuses PBF beat the breaks off hatton.

hatton wasnt doing good in the first couple rounds he was f!ghting a dirty pub style f!ght and pbf had the better of the exchanges inside and outside

PBF was just better at beating him with hattons own style in the begining then with his own from the 4th or 5th on

and they were lucky the ref stopped the f!ght, and why do you think hattons corner threw in the towel.

b/c if they would have let PBF go til he knock him down hatton PBF would have taken away the rest of hattons boxing career the same way mayweather dstoryed Gatti's career

Last edited by 240ka; 12-10-2007 at 02:06 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #35
Salty Nuts 
space
space
 ham00di said:

I wouldn't say ton's but, it was quite frequent in rounds 1-5. Avg. twice a round, (some rounds none, some rounds enuff to be consistent with the twice a round avg. i just threw out there.) Also in those early rounds, the ref did not let them f!ght outta the clinch, and PBF did do a majority of the holding early. Hatton however, did not want to box from the outside, just as Mayweather did not want to slug it out close range, shoulder to shoulder. It was consistent with both of their game plans, and I did not expect anything different. Hatton definitely shouldn't have either, as the challenger the responsibility to change the face of the f!ght solely rests on his shoulders. And he tried, really. Hatton did nothing inconsistent with his style, to say he got angry and changed it up would be a complete fallacy. Hatton rushes in, and swings, thats what he does. He doesn't bob and weave in like Tyson did, he rushes and chops wood. Bottom line, had the f!ght continued on its pace, it would have been a mayweather Decision, (and i had it closer then the judges did at the time of stoppage, 5-4<PBF.) But something happened late in the f!ght. You want to guess what that was? PFB adapted to Hatton, Hatton continued to do the same sh*t, which ultimately keeps him close, but still behind PBF. Thats why Floyd KO'd him, HIGHLIGHT REEL STYLE. Failure to adapt is a mental mistake weather you recognize that or not. And to say that Hatton took every punch like nothing, would be completely jaded on your part.
 10 years ago '05        #36
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
Money May needs to f!ght Cotto and Shane, if he wins there will be no debate about him being The Greatest for sure, he can most definitely retire wit ease, he said he wont f!ght Cotto cause of money issues hopefully that gets resolved
 10 years ago '04        #37
AlSween 
space
space
$1,386 | Props total: 26 26
hatton always grapples. if u watch the f!ght every time hatton leaned on floyd he would grab the ropes with his left glove. he does that every f!ght too. it gets annoying when u trying to watch boxing and then u see wrestling.
 10 years ago '04        #38
Salty Nuts 
space
space
 240ka said:
what are you talking about. first ricky is the one that start f!ghting dirty. so PBF fought back dirty.
when i said handling himself, i meant after the f!ght, referring to his comments. I'm ignoring the rest of that sh*t, if you don't think the forearm defense is a grey area of his game, then this would go no where. If you're saying if he was in the right to use it, i'd say absoutely b/c a f!ght is a f!ght, do what you gotta do. But to see how this sh*t couldn't be interpreted some other way is blind. I can see a different ref taking points, and I'd understand, but he didn't and so PBF wasn't forced to change, so he had no incentive to. But, tt's all good, b/c at the end of the day, Floyd rocked him to sleep.

Last edited by Salty Nuts; 12-10-2007 at 02:32 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #39
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 Salty Nuts said:
I wouldn't say ton's but, it was quite frequent in rounds 1-5. Avg. twice a round, (some rounds none, some rounds enuff to be consistent with the twice a round avg. i just threw out there.) Also in those early rounds, the ref did not let them f!ght outta the clinch, and PBF did do a majority of the holding early. Hatton however, did not want to box from the outside, just as Mayweather did not want to slug it out close range, shoulder to shoulder. It was consistent with both of their game plans, and I did not expect anything different. Hatton definitely shouldn't have either, as the challenger the responsibility to change the face of the f!ght solely rests on his shoulders. And he tried, really. Hatton did nothing inconsistent with his style, to say he got angry and changed it up would be a complete fallacy. Hatton rushes in, and swings, thats what he does. He doesn't bob and weave in like Tyson did, he rushes and chops wood. Bottom line, had the f!ght continued on its pace, it would have been a mayweather Decision, (and i had it closer then the judges did at the time of stoppage, 5-4<PBF.) But something happened late in the f!ght. You want to guess what that was? PFB adapted to Hatton, Hatton continued to do the same sh*t, which ultimately keeps him close, but still behind PBF. Thats why Floyd KO'd him, HIGHLIGHT REEL STYLE. Failure to adapt is a mental mistake weather you recognize that or not. And to say that Hatton took every punch like nothing, would be completely jaded on your part.
why do yu think they call hatton a wrestle. he stay holding and in a clinch

hes a pub brawler you have no idea what you are talking about.

why would PBF f!ght a brawler style f!ght when thats not his style.

he had to f!ght a brawler f!ght b/c hatton wouldnt let him go so he decided to f!ght hattons style in the first couple rounds until hatton tired alittle so therefore he could go back to f!ghting his(PBF) style at a distance and defensively and picking hatton apart

Last edited by 240ka; 12-10-2007 at 02:25 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #40
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 Basicgz said:
Money May needs to f!ght Cotto and Shane, if he wins there will be no debate about him being The Greatest for sure, he can most definitely retire wit ease, he said he wont f!ght Cotto cause of money issues hopefully that gets resolved
and he'll destroy miguel joko easier than he did hatton.

after this f!ght with hatton yall are trying to act like hatton was an easier f!ghter to beat when he's not. if hewas he wouldnt have been 43-0

its just that PBF makes it look that way. PBF makes all his opponents look like they are easy to be and thats why yall seem to think cotto has a chance when he doesnt

Last edited by 240ka; 12-10-2007 at 02:32 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
36 comments
2 days ago