Dec 10 - Mayweather Discusses Future & An Immediate Challenge

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #1
5817 pageviews
118 comments

Youngspliff 
space
space
space
$1,210 | Props total: 0 0
Dec 10 - Mayweather Discusses Future & An Immediate Challenge

In a week which found Floyd Mayweather Jr a stranger and enemy in his own hometown, the only talking that really mattered came from his fists instead of his lips.

In the midst of a hostile UK crowd that quite possibly made this f!ght the loudest in history, Floyd Mayweather Jr. picked apart Ricky Hatton en route to an impressive 10th round TKO.

Hatton pressed the action early with the crowd clearly behind the Brit but he had a hard time finding any space to land a clean punch. As the two wrestled in between punches, the crowd urged Hatton on and Hatton obliged by relentlessly pressing forward - little did he know that his reckless aggression would lead to his demise.

A point was taken away from Hatton in the 6th as he hit Mayweather behind the head (of which Hatton responded by turning his back on the champion and bending over). It became apparent that a Mayweather with distance held a significant advantage and showcased his superb boxing ability by picking off Hatton's charge with jabs and lead right hands. Hatton was rocked by another Mayweather onslaught in the 8th that found the challenger seeing stars. While Hatton survived the round, it wouldn't be much longer before Mayweather would dispose of the people's champion.

By round 10 it was apparent that Hatton was behind as he charged forward and made a valiant attempt at smothering Mayweather. He made a fatal mistake by lunging forward and eating a brilliantly placed left hook that found its place against Hatton's jaw. The challenger fell forward face first into the corner and looked to be completely out of it. Hatton rose but it was elementary after that as Mayweather went in for the k!ll. A couple more lefts followed by a right hand placed Hatton down again. Hatton's corner tossed in the towel and referee Joe Cortez called a halt for the f!ght.

Mayweather raced to the corner and rejoiced as a small celebration ensued. The UK fans were in shock as their champion had been knocked out for the first time in his career. The pain acclimated with a shot of Hatton's girlfriend in tears at ringside.

"Mayweather is the best, you cannot argue with that," Oscar De La Hoya announced during the post f!ght conference.

Sugar Shane Mosley agreed that Mayweather was the pound for pound king but issued an immediate challenge to Mayweather for his place upon the throne. Will Mayweather accept the challenge?

“I’m not talking about f!ghting right now," Mayweather said to media. "Right now I’m worried about spending the holiday with my family so I can see if I even want to come back to the sport of boxing”

"It’s been a long road what can I say? It’s truly been an amazing experience," Mayweather said as he showered Hatton with acclaim for giving him a tough f!ght. "Ricky Hatton is one hell of a f!ghter. I take my hat off to him."

“I was doing alright until I fu*king slipped,” Hatton joked when he arrived to speak. “You only need one chance and he took it”

Questions were asked about dirty tactics from both f!ghter, Hatton responded by saying “I thought Floyd was using his forearms a bit but I would have done the same fu*king thing…it wasn’t a tickling contest."

What about the Hatton fans that took over the MGM?

"I never seen support of a British f!ghter than what I got here," Hatton said as names such as Lewis, Bruno, Hamed and others rolled off the tongue. "I’m getting a bit sick of that fu*king song myself I think.”

The only person that may not be sick of the song surprisingly is Floyd Mayweather Jr. - who revised the song for the media.

"There's only one Mayweather," he sang. "One Mayweather, he walks the walk, talks the talk, walking all the way to moneyland."

[pic - click to view]

http://www.hiphopdx.com/i .. iate-challenge

118 comments for "Dec 10 - Mayweather Discusses Future & An Immediate Challenge"

12-10-2007, 03:56 AM         #2
Nerd_Rich 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That boy is a beast..Best pound for pound IMO....
 10 years ago '06        #3
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
fu*k Hatton, that ain't joking, its just constant excuses.
 10 years ago '04        #4
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,735 | Props total: 2554 2554
 iCON-8 said:
fu*k Hatton, that ain't joking, its just constant excuses.
No excuses at all. He always joked and gave complete credit to Mayweather.
Complete credit. He said Mayweather was much better on the inside than he expected and he couldn't get his punches off. He also said he couldn't move away from Floyd's swift jab. Complete credit, no excuses.

That's one of the reasons Hatton is loved by so many, because of his humility.
:applause:
 10 years ago '07        #5
ham00di 30 heat pts30
space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 3 3
^^ fu*k you, stupid bi*ch. i fu*king watched that match that c*nt of a ref didnt let him f!ght his f!ght. how many times did dritys.lut mayweather hit hatton in the back of the head??? TONS and oh the ref didnt say nothing. in the first round hatton showed he can fu*k him up.

after all that bullsh*t from the ref he got angry and left his game plan which fu*ked his f!ght. he lost this f!ght mentally not physically. hitman took all the punches like it was nothing. mayweather is NOT all that. and OH all 4 of the refs were american raised. hmm yes that seems to be fair.
 12-10-2007, 05:29 AM         #6
arydl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in the end the smarter boxer won,all excuses put aside hatton got knocked down twice.Was that in his plan.No matter what happens in the ring a good f!ghter always keeps his composure and keeps to his f!ght plan.Which is what mayweather did.This is a good thing for Hatton it will make him stronger next time and he has dealt with defeat.Mayweather still has to come to that road.
 12-10-2007, 06:51 AM         #7
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ham00di said:
^^ fu*k you, stupid bi*ch. i fu*king watched that match that c*nt of a ref didnt let him f!ght his f!ght. how many times did dritys.lut mayweather hit hatton in the back of the head??? TONS and oh the ref didnt say nothing. in the first round hatton showed he can fu*k him up.

after all that bullsh*t from the ref he got angry and left his game plan which fu*ked his f!ght. he lost this f!ght mentally not physically. hitman took all the punches like it was nothing. mayweather is NOT all that. and OH all 4 of the refs were american raised. hmm yes that seems to be fair.
^^^^HAAAAAAAAAAA perfect example of being mad and in denile don't tell us how hatton did good at first,anybody can do good for a round or two, its about staying good for all the rounds lets not forget hatton got knocked the fu*k out simple as that, floyd ate hattons best shots and didn't even hit the canvas once, hatton was sleepin on it twice. make all the excuses you want but a knock out is a knock out
 10 years ago '04        #8
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 ham00di said:

now you gus wanna blame the ref??

get the fu*k outta here.

if hitman took his punches like it was nothing how come he got KNOCKED THE fu*k OUT??

ricky's game plan was the same as it is in ever f!ght,throw a punch and grab.

this time floyd did it to him.

take ya loss like man the only british f!ghter who ever got props over here is lennox.
 10 years ago '06        #9
NickJ Da Voice 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,435 | Props total: 2 2
Him vs. Sugar Shane huh......golden boy tryin 2 git that money..............But Mayweather should f!ght Pac Man even tho Mayweather will win dat 2
 10 years ago '04        #10
KnightOfTears 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,664 | Props total: 497 497
I don't know why everyone is blaming the re. Hatotn said himself he was having trouble getting in on Floyd like he wanted anyway. The ref let it fo after a round or two, but Hatton just couldn't get his shots in. Mayweather has a longer reach, and by him leaning forward and waiting on Hatton to come in all Floyd had to do was stand up and then pop him. That is why almost every right hand shot nailed Hatton. I hated that Hatton got reckless, but he knew he messed up since Billy Graham had just told him before the 10th round not to get fu*king crazy with it. Floyd times that left perfectly. I still have alot of respect for both f!ghters, but Hatton should refine his style so he doesn't have to jump in so much.
 12-10-2007, 07:53 AM         #11
ejp305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man just f!ght cotto no one wants to see mayweather f!ght and old a.ss past his prime mosely . cotto destroy mosley
 10 years ago '06        #12
Nugen2384 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 0 0
 ham00di said:

You mad!!! Hatton got his a.ss handed to him, he never had a chance in hell and you're a dumbass if you believe otherwise. You ever seen a movie called "The Great White Hype"? The f!ght and everything leading up to it went down the same way as the movie.
 12-10-2007, 08:19 AM         #13
freshtodef02 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i told yall i know it sounds nice to hear that their could be a better dude then floyd but at the ewnd of the day it just not plausible!!
 10 years ago '06        #14
kpdawg2006 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,821 | Props total: 186 186
hatton isnt a bad f!ghter, its just floyd is a smarter,tactical f!ghter...but it was good floyd wasnt comfortable early in the f!ght but switched it up and knocked him out..but by no means is ricky hatton garbage i bet no one on boxden can fuk wit him
 10 years ago '04        #15
CoconutCoke 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$887 | Props total: 144 144
Cotto or Moseley, I would honestly want to see Sugar Shane f!ght Money Mayweather more than I would want to see Cotto and him go at it.
 10 years ago '06        #16
BigRed912 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,216 | Props total: 2611 2611
I would like to know what makes Shane mosely think he can beat Mayweather. Every chance this cat gets he is tryin to call Floyd out...If I was Floyd I wouldnt even waste my time
 10 years ago '06        #17
BigRed912 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,216 | Props total: 2611 2611
 CoconutCoke said:
Cotto or Moseley, I would honestly want to see Sugar Shane f!ght Money Mayweather more than I would want to see Cotto and him go at it.

I would Liek to see Mayweather vs Cotto mor then that!
 10 years ago '04        #18
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,535 | Props total: 295 295
I would not f!ght Shane why he's done if anything people would love to see Cotto VS Floyd i don't see the Shane VS Floyd on PPV

Last edited by m_cullins; 12-10-2007 at 09:02 AM..
 12-10-2007, 08:59 AM         #19
unkle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ham00di said:

yeah.... i don't know which did the most damage. the fist or the head first crash to the corner... did you even watch the f!ght??? i'm not a PBF fan, but one does not have to be one to see and recognize a better f!ghter. even if all the judges were english, that f!ght was not ricky's f!ght.

is that your girl friend's car in your avy??? cute...
 12-10-2007, 09:17 AM         #20
mjh=escobar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mosley would get k!lled he isn't fast as may weather and doesn't defend himself good just like cotto but cotto can knock floyd out so that would be a better f!ght.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago