most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
106 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-10-2007, 11:54 AM         #21
Dub Child  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
timbs in all seasons/
for a.ss kicking reasons
 10 years ago '04        #22
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 ulairs said:
im jus wondering which ones yall perfer and why?...cant decide which 1 i should cop?
Get both.

Tan timbs are great. But some black or chocolate Goadomes are fresh too. I'm getting both. Plus Nike boots are waaaay more comfortable and don't leave your socks orange.
 10 years ago '07        #23
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,338 | Props total: 380 380
guess im the only one that doesn't rock boots, i could never get into boots. always just felt weird in em, i think i just got to comfortable and used to sneakers.
 10 years ago '06        #24
authenic 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,211 | Props total: 1785 1785
gotta get the gad nike boots

Flyer than the rest of em still got my nike boots.....I cosign and this is coming from a dude that got prolly like 10 of timbs....havent wore a pair of timbs in years tho
 10 years ago '04        #25
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,104 | Props total: 1356 1356
nike boots are MUCH MORE COMFORTABLE, so are Rockport Boots

but Tims look better
 12-10-2007, 10:41 PM         #26
omnifrost  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stacks050 said:
acg's a all perpose boot, sh*ts feel way more comfortable than timbs, look better , and you can run almost as fast in acg's as u can in air max. I feel like a truck can run over my acg's and i wont feel it.
which nike boot are u talkin about in particular? the Air Max Focus? which boot can you run almost as fast as the air max?
 12-10-2007, 10:51 PM         #27
nathanch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree with young moolah, but if your gonna get a pair go with Timberlands.
 10 years ago '05        #28
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 Floeji said:
Get both.

Tan timbs are great. But some black or chocolate Goadomes are fresh too. I'm getting both. Plus Nike boots are waaaay more comfortable and don't leave your socks orange.
wear black socks and that won't happen....

it's hard to fu*k up black socks.....plus, if you're wearing low tops and shorts (unless they're all white) the black socks are less noticable.......i think it looks better, but maybe that's me.......

anyway, Nike boots are ugly as fu*k IMO........i honestly don't see how people like them.........i'm that way with MAD shoes though.......Foamposites, Air Maxes, Chucks..........

but it's whatever........i HAVE heard they were more comfortable than Timbs......just don't like the way they look AT ALL...
 10 years ago '06        #29
BTiZZLe 
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 15 15
i heard they dont even let you in the club with Timbalands on... sh*ts weak
 10 years ago '07        #30
Avon_Barksdale 4341 heat pts4341
space
space
$42,442 | Props total: 55892 55892
i got mad ORINGINAL 6 inch timbs...but for the last two years i been rockin' my acg nike goadome boots...

to each its own though....do u!
 12-11-2007, 01:08 AM         #31
FaceMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ACG's all day. ACG's will get you in the club, Timbs will have your a.ss outside mad as fu*k.
 12-11-2007, 01:09 AM         #32
FaceMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slam6389 said:
I can see half the n*ggas on here STILL don't know about nike boots living in the midwest and sh*t. Nike Air Max Goadome best shoe ever created, what you expect me to say im from DC. NIKE BOOTS ALLDAY
Word
 12-11-2007, 11:25 PM         #33
omnifrost  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
which nike boot is the most comfortable?
 12-12-2007, 07:18 AM         #34
mrinfamouz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FaceMob said:
ACG's all day. ACG's will get you in the club, Timbs will have your a.ss outside mad as fu*k.
ya right what clubs you be goin to moe, stand in line at love or H20 with some goadomes on, bouncer gon laugh at you n say get the hell outta here, lol, they dont even let bammas rock the shooters or alldaz or solbiato button ups in the club no more, fu*kin blown...........
 10 years ago '07        #35
nicole_n 
space
space
space
$61 | Props total: 0 0
Timbs
 12-12-2007, 07:27 AM         #36
slam6389  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where im from we use to be on timbs hard but now its not even a question we was wearin nike acg goadomes before ANYBODY in new york
 10 years ago '05        #37
hustleinc.com 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,218 | Props total: 195 195
VA all day ALL BLACK NIKE GOADOMES
 10 years ago '07        #38
jp morgan 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$785 | Props total: 141 141
Both , but ladies comment more on my tan goadomes that look like timz and my airmax boots............................................. .still keep some rugged timz tho.
 10 years ago '07        #39
jp morgan 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$785 | Props total: 141 141
Also, NOBODY should be saying they were doing this and that before anywhere. NIKE and Nike boots and Timberlands are International............The bigger the city, the more variations on style.............New York or Philly or Paris or Tokyo have styles and flavors for every day, sh*t you'll never see in your life.........

To say we were on this or that before them is asinine. That's like saying "Yo we were eating hamburgers with cheese on em before anywhere else."

OK ---you think that, but your city has 8 hamburger stands, how the hell do you compare that to a city with 1,000 different hamburger stands that have 1,000 different styles.

I know people like to feel special and important, but realize just based on mathematics alone it's impossible for some of y'all to come up with the conclusions that y'all do with this "we started this or that" or "we was up on this or that before anybody" sh*t
 10 years ago '04        #40
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
right now i gotta go wit the acg boots,dem sh*ts are tough.

only timbs i fu*k wit are beef and broc's,mac and cheese(wheats for u lames)and black chuckers.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
164 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
308 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago