Dec 8 - Mayweather TKOs Hatton!

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
27 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12-10-2007, 02:46 AM         #141
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
from watchin 24/7 i thought floyd would win on points casue i didnt think he had knowcout power, cause he always doing that speed sh*t, but sh*t man dude gots some power.
 10 years ago '04        #142
LitO 
space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 355 355
cotto beat mosley.. ya'll mad?

the only ones saying mosley was even close are die hard groupies.
 10 years ago '04        #143
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 r a n c i d said:
If you boo'd the British national anthem the thousands of mancunians in the crowd would of turned around and started punching random boo'ers in the face.

I lost some respect for the americans again for the fact you sat there, clearly with more fans, and let aload of foreigners boo your national anthem, with no response at all, in your own country? I mean come on, that was gay
tough talk from you british guys is hilarious, what would you have done sally?

i dont know what you expected the american fans to do? pull out their glocks and start shooting these drunken morons

.... those people were their to SEE a f!ght... not get in one...

and,what does that say of the brits (or those idiots representing them at the f!ght)? a bunch of classless d*ckheads who go abroad and make complete a.sses of themselves on international television?
 12-10-2007, 05:48 AM         #144
style 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought it was a good f!ght, Mayweather shown his superior skill but it wasn't so 1 sided that it was boring. I thought Hatton was looking dangerous at the start but once he tired Mayweather took over.
 12-10-2007, 05:50 AM         #145
style 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:
and,what does that say of the brits (or those idiots representing them at the f!ght)? a bunch of classless d*ckheads who go abroad and make complete a.sses of themselves on international television?
lol, I'm English but yeah I gotta say that's how it usually happens when Brits go abroad. Gotta see the funny side to it though.
 10 years ago '07        #146
J-Calli 
space
space
$404 | Props total: 0 0
I'm english and must say, i was embarrased at what them fools done abroad. You have to understand they are not a representation of England. Half of you seem to think only white people live in England!?! The majority of them fans would have been from Manchester, and are Manchester City supporters i guess first and foremost (like Hatton) thats why it was so rowdy.

And fu*k the 'what does that say about brits' comment, especially with all the bullsh*t that goes on in American. You got rednecks for days in your country, these f*cking racisist fools. You got sick poeple with twisted idea's, just go and look and boxdens daily news!
 10 years ago '07        #147
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,343 | Props total: 2055 2055
 Basicgz said:
U just compared Zab to Cotto and Cotto destroyed that n*gga Hatton 43-0 didnt mean sh*t he fought nothin but bums like Floyd said he fought nothin but over the hill f!ghters , Cotto fought good opponents, even Zab admitted that Cotto fought good f!ghters , where does it say Cotto lost to Mosley???? So if I look up Cotto's record its gonna be a L mark in his win/loss column naaaaw I aint think so, please hop off this n*gga Floyd sack I'm a big fan of Money May but damn U posted like a 1000 times sayin the same sh*t Floyd can beat Cotto, no sh*t sherlock all I'm sayin it would be a good f!ght but you just took it to another level
thats right b/c zab is a bum like cotto. and was over hyped like cotto. ricky hatton fought better f!ghters who were less over the hill than when cotto got to the same f!ghters. cotto fought f!ghters that were even more over the hill and the f!ght that matter he lost. as i said go back and watch cotto-mosley.

people lie numbers dont. They both landed 248 punches, mosley threw more, landed more power shots was the rings general even having cottos back on the ropes. the f!ght was a Draw more in mosley's favor easy

and like i said when you watch the begining rounds of zab-cotto.

zab has ten times more power than cotto. zab just doesnt have the heart and doesnt f!ght all 3 mins of each round.

cotto aint sh*t he lost to mosley

Last edited by 240ka; 12-10-2007 at 11:45 AM..
 10 years ago '07        #148
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,343 | Props total: 2055 2055
 KingoBling said:
from watchin 24/7 i thought floyd would win on points casue i didnt think he had knowcout power, cause he always doing that speed sh*t, but sh*t man dude gots some power.
precision equals power. PBF knows how to place his punches right on the money spot
 10 years ago '05        #149
DaSmoothiest 
space
space
$394 | Props total: 16 16
I knew that boy wouldnt hold up against mayweather
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
228 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dead by Daylight - Freddy Krueger Gameplay
13 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
23 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy