Dec 8 - Mayweather TKOs Hatton!

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #121
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,349 | Props total: 2065 2065
 Chicano_Flow said:
Great f!ght this was a great year for boxing, but im anticipating on next year, we got

Trinidad vs Jones Jr
Pacquiao vs Marquez II
Hopkins vs Calzaghe Maybe
DLH vs Hatton Maybe
Mayweather vs Cotto Maybe
no point. PBF has prooven to be arguably the best boxer in boxing history
 12-09-2007, 09:12 PM         #122
GURBINA1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No Need To Prove Nothing Floyd Is King Pound For Pound He Smart Dont Let The Sport Retire You , You Retire The Sport

Dela Hoya , Hatton, Cotto Are Just Going To Keep Wishing To Get In The Ring With Money Mayweather...

Thank You Money You Made Me $10,000 Big Benjies
 10 years ago '04        #123
LitO 
space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 355 355
 GURBINA1 said:
No Need To Prove Nothing Floyd Is King Pound For Pound He Smart Dont Let The Sport Retire You , You Retire The Sport

Dela Hoya , Hatton, Cotto Are Just Going To Keep Wishing To Get In The Ring With Money Mayweather...

Thank You Money You Made Me $10,000 Big Benjies
DelaHoya & Hatton got their chance.
After Trinidad washes Roy Jones Jr up next month, we'll find out who Cotto is f!ghting next.... hopefully this'll be the last f!ght before ya'll realize he's the truth..

@ yall sayin Cotto barely won against Mosley.. a win is a win. and PBF has a bunch of slight wins under his belt.

and @ the dude who said Zab is stronger than Cotto.
Cotto knocked his a.ss out, Zab barely did his damage (except for the lip banga).
 10 years ago '04        #124
LitO 
space
space
Mayweather Had A Harder Time With Zab Judah Than Cotto Did. Period.
 10 years ago '07        #125
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 LitO said:
DelaHoya & Hatton got their chance.
After Trinidad washes Roy Jones Jr up next month, we'll find out who Cotto is f!ghting next.... hopefully this'll be the last f!ght before ya'll realize he's the truth..

@ yall sayin Cotto barely won against Mosley.. a win is a win. and PBF has a bunch of slight wins under his belt.

and @ the dude who said Zab is stronger than Cotto.
Cotto knocked his a.ss out, Zab barely did his damage (except for the lip banga).
cotto didnt win at all over mosley. it should have either been a Draw or if someone won mosley by split decision

fu*k cotto
 10 years ago '07        #126
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 LitO said:
Mayweather Had A Harder Time With Zab Judah Than Cotto Did. Period.
actaully you need to look at the exchanges when cotto and zab fought. when zab stay f!ghting. he easuly larder harder blows than cotto

cotto aint sh*t
 12-09-2007, 09:41 PM         #127
boncho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the dude s got powerful drive
 10 years ago '07        #128
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,916 | Props total: 1802 1802
 killahkazi said:
Man it looked like hatton had him at the begining when mayweather was f!ghting on the ropes the whole time.

That's the beauty of Mayweather's style. You think the other guy has the upperhand, but in reality Mayweather has it all under control. He knows exactly what he's doing. If you look at the footage again, Mayweather is not getting beat at all. He's actually breaking Hatton down slowly and little by little. Kind of like what Ali used to do. Then when he knew he had Hatton broken down, he went in for the k!ll. LIGHTS OUT!
 10 years ago '04        #129
LitO 
space
space
 240ka said:
actaully you need to look at the exchanges when cotto and zab fought. when zab stay f!ghting. he easuly larder harder blows than cotto

cotto aint sh*t
Im beginning to think we saw different f!ghts.
The f!ght I seen, Zab sat in the corner. Got bodied, then KO'd.

Peep this vid and laugh:

Last edited by LitO; 12-09-2007 at 09:49 PM..
 12-09-2007, 09:50 PM         #130
GT Massive 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hatton's corner saved him from the embarrassment of a KO. Boxing should allow a ref to do a count if a boxer is knocked down. The TKO should only apply to a standing boxer. Its like the saved by the bell rule. You count out the knockdown. Boxers should not be saved by the TKO!
 10 years ago '07        #131
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 LitO said:
Im beginning to think we saw different f!ghts.
The f!ght I seen, Zab sat in the corner. Got bodied, then KO'd.

Peep this vid and laugh:
im talking in the very begining couple rounds.

look at who has more power

zab does
 10 years ago '04        #132
LitO 
space
space
 240ka said:
im talking in the very begining couple rounds.

look at who has more power

zab does
I agree.
 10 years ago '07        #133
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
like i said, if zab had the heart that cotto does which he doesnt.

or period if zab fought all 3 mins of each round. cotto cant beat him.

Cotto doesnt have more power than zab or hatton. he's slower than hatton and damn sure slower than zab. but he still beat the sh*t out of jab b/c cotto has heart and zab doesnt. lik ei said i think that zab is in it for the fame. not for thhe love of the sport

cotto wouldnt stand a chance against PBF.

PBF tactically breaks f!ghters down. all f!ghters look strong against floyd in the first 2 to 3 rounds. in those first there he learns the f!ghter. between the 3 and 5th he starts adapting. then the tide changes by the 6th its all mayweather taking advantage. then by the 9th or 10th PBF is having his way with them.

and being pretty

cotto wouldnt stand a chance with PBF. watch the Cotto mosley f!ght again.

cotto didnt win by anymeans.

as i said that f!ght was A DRAW but more in mosley's favor.

Cotto's is over hyped. but i give him his credit. he has heart and does well against all the over the hill f!ghters he fought except mosley.

May would make cotto look worst than he did hatton

Last edited by 240ka; 12-09-2007 at 10:08 PM..
 12-09-2007, 10:27 PM         #134
eNcrypTioN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good sh*t
 10 years ago '05        #135
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 240ka said:
not by a long shot.

cotto has less power and speed than zab and hatton. especially mosley.

PBF would demolished cotto easier than he did hatton
Cotto has more power than Zab and Mosley, especially Mosley he has no power what so ever , trust me, if Cotto and Zab hit someone wit a body shot, trust me they would more likely drop from Cotto's, Cotto aint blinding fast but that boy got power, U talkin like Cotto weak or somethin, what U overlook is that Hatton was the perfect matchup for Floyd, Floyd beat Hatton a.ss so easy because he likes to seek and destroy and Floyd is a strict counter-puncher basically his whole game is counter punching and defense and thats perfect cause he's fast as fu*k, so when Hatton tries to go inside Floyd picks him apart with his speed and handspeed, Cotto is very disciplined like Floyd is, cant believe U compared Zab to Cotto after what he did to him in his hometown Where was Zab's Power and speed then?? I recommend U go back and look at that n*gga previous f!ghts, he's nice
 10 years ago '07        #136
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 Basicgz said:
Cotto has more power than Zab and Mosley, especially Mosley he has no power what so ever , trust me, if Cotto and Zab hit someone wit a body shot, trust me they would more likely drop from Cotto's, Cotto aint blinding fast but that boy got power, U talkin like Cotto weak or somethin, what U overlook is that Hatton was the perfect matchup for Floyd, Floyd beat Hatton a.ss so easy because he likes to seek and destroy and Floyd is a strict counter-puncher basically his whole game is counter punching and defense and thats perfect cause he's fast as fu*k, so when Hatton tries to go inside Floyd picks him apart with his speed and handspeed, Cotto is very disciplined like Floyd is, cant believe U compared Zab to Cotto after what he did to him in his hometown Where was Zab's Power and speed then?? I recommend U go back and look at that n*gga previous f!ghts, he's nice
no i think you need to go look and learn boxing. maybe you need to put on some perscription glasses. please dont ever draw a comparison between mayweather and cotto. thats a disgrace

Cotto is disciplined sh*t. cotto is a one dimensional f!ghter. cotto lost to mosley.

as i said PAUL WILLIAMS will even beat cotto aint nothing but a over hyped f!ghter like hatton.

atleast hatton was 43-0 whats cotto again 31-0 and mostly bums except mosley who he lost to

i hope PBF f!ghts cotto so he can shut you cotto d!ckriders up like he did hatton d!ckrider. with an even easier shutup than he did hatton

Last edited by 240ka; 12-10-2007 at 12:05 AM..
 10 years ago '07        #137
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
and yall want to talk about running. DLH ran a marathon with he fought TITO
 10 years ago '04        #138
JRRJ 
space
space
space
$130 | Props total: 0 0
Cotto vs Zab? Zab almost knocked that clown out in the first round. Cotto had to go for that low blow.

I'm not saying he did it on purpose...but he did that sh*t on purpose.:finger:

Also, now that i think about it, his f!ght with Chop-Chop was suspect too. Corley had him wobbly, drops Cotto, the ref lets it go. Then later on, when Chop-Chop was dazed, he purposely took a knee...and the ref stopped it.

Cotto gets f!ghts handed to him.

Mosely beat him too.

Thats that.
 10 years ago '07        #139
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 JRRJ said:
Cotto vs Zab? Zab almost knocked that clown out in the first round. Cotto had to go for that low blow.

I'm not saying he did it on purpose...but he did that sh*t on purpose.:finger:

Also, now that i think about it, his f!ght with Chop-Chop was suspect too. Corley had him wobbly, drops Cotto, the ref lets it go. Then later on, when Chop-Chop was dazed, he purposely took a knee...and the ref stopped it.

Cotto gets f!ghts handed to him.

Mosely beat him too.

Thats that.
thank you. cotto is an over rated f!ghter like hatton but at 147lbs hatton would murder cotto

but PBF would trample all over cotto. so much it wouldn tbe fair like it wasnt for hatton

words from sugar ray after f!ght "He's an amazing f!ghter," Sugar Ray Leonard said. "Very economical. It's all about the eyes. He's one of the few f!ghters I've ever seen, like Muhammad Ali, he watches every move his opponent makes, and capitalizes on those mistakes. That's a gift. You can't teach that." Leonard also called Mayweather peerless in his era, and placed him among boxing's pantheon

"Floyd's number one this era. He's proved that, against Oscar, now against Ricky Hatton," Leonard said. "He's fought the best f!ghters of his era, so that puts him up there.

words from bhop
""The best f!ghter of our era -- my era -- is Pretty Boy Floyd," Hopkins said. "There's no doubt.""

Last edited by 240ka; 12-10-2007 at 02:00 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #140
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 240ka said:
no i think you need to go look and learn boxing. maybe you need to put on some perscription glasses. please dont ever draw a comparison between mayweather and cotto. thats a disgrace

Cotto is disciplined sh*t. cotto is a one dimensional f!ghter. cotto lost to mosley.

as i said PAUL WILLIAMS will even beat cotto aint nothing but a over hyped f!ghter like hatton.

atleast hatton was 43-0 whats cotto again 31-0 and mostly bums except mosley who he lost to

i hope PBF f!ghts cotto so he can shut you cotto d*ckriders up like he did hatton d*ckrider. with an even easier shutup than he did hatton
U just compared Zab to Cotto and Cotto destroyed that n*gga Hatton 43-0 didnt mean sh*t he fought nothin but bums like Floyd said he fought nothin but over the hill f!ghters , Cotto fought good opponents, even Zab admitted that Cotto fought good f!ghters , where does it say Cotto lost to Mosley???? So if I look up Cotto's record its gonna be a L mark in his win/loss column naaaaw I aint think so, please hop off this n*gga Floyd sack I'm a big fan of Money May but damn U posted like a 1000 times sayin the same sh*t Floyd can beat Cotto, no sh*t sherlock all I'm sayin it would be a good f!ght but you just took it to another level
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy