Dec 8 - Mayweather TKOs Hatton!

most viewed right now
 87
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 46
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #101
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,337 | Props total: 2047 2047
 ElMarroAfamado said:
he should just retire Cotto is fu*king wack and he aint getting close to beating him, who else can?
there isnt really anyone else that i think can give him a challenge....
no mexican f!ghters , no white guys, the only boxers i think can even give him a challenge are black f!ghters and there is no one really who i think can be a huge draw....maybe besides Hopkins that would be fu*kING GREAT to watch buti doubt would ever happen



stop with the rac sh*t. a great f!ghter is a great fighetr no matter the color.

im black and im tired of you ignorant a.ss n*ggas saying this dumb sh*t
 10 years ago '04        #102
LitO 
space
avatar space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 355 355
 r a n c i d said:

That aside, well done to Mayweather, i always had him down as the victor coming into the f!ght, despite my media overhyping... But i must say i was impressed with the way Mayweather took it, he didn't run as much as most his f!ghts, and he managed to score a KO(which i certainly didn't expect), so fairplay to him... although i would of liked to have seen the first few rounds without the ref intervening; But oh well, Mayweather would of still taken it regardless.

Well done Mayweather and america... PS; about 200 people in the club i watched the f!ght in boo'd your anthem too:sick:
Alot of you dumb fu*ks need to STOP watching boxing. It's not running, it's called being defensive and smart. As you notice, alot of the greatest boxers used this strategy to wait for the right time. "running", is part of boxing..... it's not the UFC.

Boxing is not martial arts, or any of that other bullsh*t.
You HAVE to f!ght smart, or get beat. I'll have you running around the ring too.
 10 years ago '07        #103
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,337 | Props total: 2047 2047
 LitO said:
ya'll got different excuses EVERYTIME he beats someone. Before he fought Zab, it was he never had fought anyone with skills. He beat Zab, and went on to Mosley. ya'll said.... "Zab is over the hill, Mosley is a true challenge." He beat the fire out of Mosley and ya'll still hating.

Cotto would fold Mayweather, he has arm length to match PBF, and he has more KO power. And he's can match up speeds as he showed w/ Zab and Mosley. Are ya'll watching these f!ghts or just watching the highlights?
if you think that cotto has more speed and power than Hatton. you are smokin rocks.

and cotto is a 1d f!ghter. cotto didnt beat mosley. mosley threw more punches they landed the same amount. mosley lande dmore power shots.

and mosley was the ring general. Cotto usually wears his opponents down by the 5 round and has their backs on the ropes and a knock out coming.

it was the exact opposite this time. mosley had ctto's back on the ropes.

that f!ght was a draw or split mosley.

even larry merchant was confused how theygave it to cotto.

no one has even made hatton look like a easy opponent. he's made his oppoenets look easy,

but mayweathers in a different class. he made hatton look uskilled b/c PBF is SO skilled.

PBF would destory cotto with even more ease.

cotto aint sit.

Paul Williams would beat cotto. also when Zab was f!ghting with heart for like one minute of each round Cotto couldnt handle him. Zab had way more power and speed than cotto.

but as a boxer the man thing you have to have is heart which cotto has plenty of

but cotto aint sh*t but a new trend that will soon be destoryed


Last edited by 240ka; 12-09-2007 at 05:27 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #104
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,337 | Props total: 2047 2047
 LitO said:
Alot of you dumb fu*ks need to STOP watching boxing. It's not running, it's called being defensive and smart. As you notice, alot of the greatest boxers used this strategy to wait for the right time. "running", is part of boxing..... it's not the UFC.

Boxing is not martial arts, or any of that other bullsh*t.
You HAVE to f!ght smart, or get beat. I'll have you running around the ring too.
thank you about time someone is saying this also.

boxing is chess.

UFC is checkers

boxing is the art of hitting but not being hit

anyone wanting a slug fest go watch UFC
 10 years ago '04        #105
LitO 
space
avatar space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 355 355
 240ka said:
if you think that cotto has more speed and power than Hatton. you are smokin rocks.

and cotto is a 1d f!ghter. cotto didnt beat mosley. mosley threw more punches they landed the same amount. mosley lande dmore power shots.

and mosley was the ring general. Cotto usually wears his opponents down by the 5 round and has their backs on the ropes and a knock out coming.

it was the exact opposite this time. mosley had ctto's back on the ropes.

that f!ght was a draw or split mosley.

even larry merchant was confused how theygave it to cotto.

no one has even made hatton look like a easy opponent. he's made his oppoenets look easy,

but mayweathers in a different class. he made hatton look uskilled b/c PBF is SO skilled.

PBF would destory cotto with even more ease.

cotto aint sit.

Paul Williams would beat cotto. also when Zab was f!ghting with heart for like one minute of each round Cotto couldnt handle him. Zab had way more power and speed than cotto.

but as a boxer the man thing you have to have is heart which cotto has plenty of

but cotto aint sh*t but a new trend that will soon be destoryed
Cotto has wayyy more power than Hatton, hatton has never folded anyone the way Cotto has.
Hopefully Cotto's next f!ght is against one of these so-called skilled f!ghters.. he should've earned ya'll respect by the time he reaches 35-0. I honestly believe PBF would get KO'd against Cotto.
 12-09-2007, 05:35 PM         #106
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LitO said:
Alot of you dumb fu*ks need to STOP watching boxing. It's not running, it's called being defensive and smart. As you notice, alot of the greatest boxers used this strategy to wait for the right time. "running", is part of boxing..... it's not the UFC.

Boxing is not martial arts, or any of that other bullsh*t.
You HAVE to f!ght smart, or get beat. I'll have you running around the ring too.
Please, shut up. There is a difference between being a defensive f!ghter and being a runner.

Learn the difference.

and i didn't say there was anything wrong with running, sorry, being 'defensive'... an ugly win is still a win.

But there is, and i repeat, there is a difference between being a defensive, technical, strategic boxer... and being on your backfoot half your career and running.
 10 years ago '07        #107
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,337 | Props total: 2047 2047
 mjh=escobar said:
I had it at a draw or it could have went to either f!ghter Mosley just has no defense i mean he was letting cotto hit him with everything and was barely defending himself i was telling my homeboys if Mosley just protect himself this f!ght would be one sided.

But anyone who has seen pbf f!ght knows that floyd defense is impeccable i just don't see any other f!ghter but maybe paul Williams beating mayweather but he hasn't fought any legitimate opponents..
noones on PBF's level

Paul williams would murder Cotto, i know that. hatton would murder cotto

Mayweather is the only f!ghter that could make Hatton look like an easy opponent

and thats why people seem to think that cotto can beat him. Cotto fan were rooting for Hatton b/c they knew hatton would knock out PBF.

and they saw that hatton got demolished. Cotto is slower and has less power than Hatton.

Zab Judah has more power than cotto go back and look at their f!ght. the problem with Zab is that i think he only wants the fame from boxing he doesnt want to be a great or legend. if he did he would have heart

which is what cotto has. cotto has heart and f!ghts all 3 mins of each round. Zab only f!ghts one min. but when zab was in it cotto was no match until that one min ran out.

cotto aint sh*t.

Paul williams and hatton would destory him. Mosley beat him
 12-09-2007, 05:44 PM         #108
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Please, shut up. There is a difference between being a defensive f!ghter and being a runner.

Learn the difference.

and i didn't say there was anything wrong with running, sorry, being 'defensive'... an ugly win is still a win.

But there is, and i repeat, there is a difference between being a defensive, technical, strategic boxer... and being on your backfoot half your career and running.
why do you guys insist on defending Mayweather and his running??? running = boredom, but he did it this time and made the f!ght somewhat exciting
sh*t

he even admitted himself that his past two f!ghts were dull, why because everyone was saying he was RUNNINg...he admitted his style is boring why cant you guys
 10 years ago '07        #109
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,337 | Props total: 2047 2047
 r a n c i d said:
Please, shut up. There is a difference between being a defensive f!ghter and being a runner.

Learn the difference.

and i didn't say there was anything wrong with running, sorry, being 'defensive'... an ugly win is still a win.

But there is, and i repeat, there is a difference between being a defensive, technical, strategic boxer... and being on your backfoot half your career and running.
obviously you dont. b/c people always label defensive f!ghters as runners.

defensive f!ghters move backward and away and win while runner dont throw punches and get their a.sses beat.

Mayweather doesnt run IDIOT. hes a tru defensive f!ghter. the Best of any boxing generation.

PBF would have been great in any boxing generation. he's more talented than Sugar Ray and Ali
 12-09-2007, 05:45 PM         #110
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ElMarroAfamado said:
why do you guys insist on defending Mayweather and his running??? running = boredom, but he did it this time and made the f!ght somewhat exciting
sh*t

he even admitted himself that his past two f!ghts were dull, why because everyone was saying he was RUNNINg...he admitted his style is boring why cant you guys
What, i'm pretty much in agreement with you. Why are you replying to me like i'm defending mayweather lol?
 12-09-2007, 05:46 PM         #111
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 240ka said:
obviously you dont. b/c people always label defensive f!ghters as runners.

defensive f!ghters move backward and away and win while runner dont throw punches and get their a.sses beat.

Mayweather doesnt run IDIOT. hes a tru defensive f!ghter. the Best of any boxing generation.

PBF would have been great in any boxing generation. he's more talented than Sugar Ray and Ali
Is he your boyfriend?

I'm giving the guy credit for being more agressive last night than in other f!ghts, and all you can do is whinge and defend him like you're in some sort of homoerotic relationship with him.
 10 years ago '07        #112
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,337 | Props total: 2047 2047
 LitO said:
Cotto has wayyy more power than Hatton, hatton has never folded anyone the way Cotto has.
Hopefully Cotto's next f!ght is against one of these so-called skilled f!ghters.. he should've earned ya'll respect by the time he reaches 35-0. I honestly believe PBF would get KO'd against Cotto.
are you stupid. you need to watch hatton's f!ghts.

hatton is 10times more of a body destroyer than cotto will ever be
 12-09-2007, 05:47 PM         #113
PetedaSmete 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
never mind.
 10 years ago '07        #114
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,337 | Props total: 2047 2047
 r a n c i d said:
Is he your boyfriend?

I'm giving the guy credit for being more agressive last night than in other f!ghts, and all you can do is whinge and defend him like you're in some sort of homoerotic relationship with him.
no he's a graet f!ghter. and any times there's someone who is untouchable.

people dont want to giv ehim his credit.

there's no one in BOXING on PBF's level.

as i said. Hatton would destroy Cotto. PBFvs Cotto would be an even easier f!ght for PBF.

Mosley beat Cotto. and so would Paul williams
 10 years ago '07        #115
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,337 | Props total: 2047 2047
 r a n c i d said:
What, i'm pretty much in agreement with you. Why are you replying to me like i'm defending mayweather lol?
b/c im defending mayweather-we dont agree
 12-09-2007, 05:50 PM         #116
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 240ka said:
no he's a graet f!ghter. and any times there's someone who is untouchable.

people dont want to giv ehim his credit.

there's no one in BOXING on PBF's level.

as i said. Hatton would destroy Cotto. PBFvs Cotto would be an even easier f!ght for PBF.

Mosley beat Cotto. and so would Paul williams
I don't care about Hatton or Cotto... That's not relevant to anything.

I was trying to give Mayweather credit, and you started breaking down into tears over his boxing style.
 10 years ago '07        #117
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,337 | Props total: 2047 2047
 r a n c i d said:
What, i'm pretty much in agreement with you. Why are you replying to me like i'm defending mayweather lol?
my bad i thought you were saying cotto would beat PBF
 10 years ago '05        #118
Basicgz 
space
avatar space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 LitO said:
Cotto has wayyy more power than Hatton, hatton has never folded anyone the way Cotto has.
Hopefully Cotto's next f!ght is against one of these so-called skilled f!ghters.. he should've earned ya'll respect by the time he reaches 35-0. I honestly believe PBF would get KO'd against Cotto.
Yeah Hatton is overrated when it comes to power, but Cotto aint that much ahead of him in that department Hatton has folded some n*ggas. I guess U aint see him fold Luis Castillo Cotto barely won against Sugar Shane, that was a close f!ght, I've actually watched about 5 of Cottos f!ghts and he's nice but nothin Floyd aint seen, I wasnt impressed when he beat Zab, I've been sayin Zab was overrated for the past 5 years, I was more impressed when he beat Torres If Floyd f!ghts Cotto it will be a close f!ght
 10 years ago '07        #119
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,337 | Props total: 2047 2047
 Basicgz said:
Yeah Hatton is overrated when it comes to power, but Cotto aint that much ahead of him in that department Hatton has folded some n*ggas. I guess U aint see him fold Luis Castillo Cotto barely won against Sugar Shane, that was a close f!ght, I've actually watched about 5 of Cottos f!ghts and he's nice but nothin Floyd aint seen, I wasnt impressed when he beat Zab, I've been sayin Zab was overrated for the past 5 years, I was more impressed when he beat Torres If Floyd f!ghts Cotto it will be a close f!ght
not by a long shot.

cotto has less power and speed than zab and hatton. especially mosley.

PBF would demolished cotto easier than he did hatton
 10 years ago '05        #120
Chicano_Flow 
space
avatar space
space
$1,689 | Props total: 35 35
Great f!ght this was a great year for boxing, but im anticipating on next year, we got

Trinidad vs Jones Jr
Pacquiao vs Marquez II
Hopkins vs Calzaghe Maybe
DLH vs Hatton Maybe
Mayweather vs Cotto Maybe
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy