Dec 8 - Mayweather TKOs Hatton!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
95 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
160 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-09-2007, 01:09 PM         #81
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CenterField said:
who cares. do you think that way when it comes to race? I'm even more disapointed that USA was barely reppin. I was heated as hell when i seen they had tom jones i'm glad we had somebody good. I wish the ref didnt stop the f!ght so early. I wanted to see hatton suffer more damage. oh well fu*k it. and cotto would get his a.ss beat by floyd. he cant put pressure on floyd like hatton and his every shot will be seen miles in advance.
tom jones is welsh and sold his soul wouldve loved 2 b in deepest darkest wales last nite
 12-09-2007, 01:11 PM         #82
ALLSCREWEDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bossalinie said:
fu*k u euros

yall wanna boo the national anthem? then u get KO'ed f*g**t!!!!!!!!

fu*kin Brits have no class whatsoever . . .

Shepard pies are the bomb though!
 10 years ago '04        #83
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23
 LitO said:
fu*k the queen, fu*k hatton, fu*k that soccer bullsh*t, fu*k england.
Seriously what the fu*k is the point of this?
 12-09-2007, 01:20 PM         #84
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iCON-8 said:
Where all the English f*g**ts now ??? ... Please show yourself mother fu*kers, also on that note, where are all the Hatton fans period ??? ..
I'm here you ex-convict, shackle dragging aussie. Don't make me fly over there and Steve Irwin Harold Bishop.

Ya hear me? Nothing worse than australians pom-bashing because an american beat an english person.

Please explain where the roo-shagger was in that ring?

Get back to playing cricket bro, before we smash your faces in again at rugby.

and for the record, most English people had mayweather as the favourite... Us English might be arrogant as a whole, but we're modest when it comes to sports.

Example, England smashing the fu*k out of the aussie convicts at the recent rugby world cup.

chuuuuuuuurrrrr churrrrrrrrrrrrrr

ps. get on msn
 12-09-2007, 01:23 PM         #85
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MzGangstaGirl said:
funny though, from a country like Australia you claim has nothing, but there's over 1 million brits living in Australia

anyway the game was cool, not into boxing but i like it how they hype the f!ght so much and the f!ght drags on and on.
australia only has a population of one million?
 12-09-2007, 01:23 PM         #86
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he should just retire Cotto is fu*king wack and he aint getting close to beating him, who else can?
there isnt really anyone else that i think can give him a challenge....
no mexican f!ghters , no white guys, the only boxers i think can even give him a challenge are black f!ghters and there is no one really who i think can be a huge draw....maybe besides Hopkins that would be fu*kING GREAT to watch buti doubt would ever happen
 12-09-2007, 01:26 PM         #87
Jerseyelite89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
no such thing...............

but your from fu*king melbourne MATE! why are u talking like that, mother fu*ker,mother fu*ker, go play with some red dust and stick ur thumb up a crocs arse and from the country whos only exports and inventions are fosters (beer that tastes like water....which im sure u americanos would love), dame edna (a cross dressing old man) and sh*tty tv programmes about boring suburban life.

whers the oz boxers?
........what?
 12-09-2007, 01:29 PM         #88
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigL4Life said:
i aint gunna lie i was rootin 4 hatton... i thought he had it in him 2 take him out... it looked that way early though... good job by pretty boy though... i give him some well earned respect after this f!ght... no shots bein throw after the f!ght...

that hbo scorecard fuks wit ya head... the entire f!ght he is off by like 10 points.... u gotta do a plus/minus of like 5 for his f!ghts...

how did so many brits get in2 the arena?? the hardest ticket in town and they got almost the entire stadium... i liked the feel of it bc it was hostile territory 4 mayweather but damn i felt bad 4 tyrese... that sh*t was sad 2 hear them boo, how dont u stop singnin
There was more americas than Brits. British fans are just louder, it comes with having football(soccer) as the national sport.

Fairplay to the the mancs for behaving themselfs after the f!ght too, was half expecting trouble
 12-09-2007, 01:37 PM         #89
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ALLSCREWEDUP said:
fu*kin Brits have no class whatsoever . . .

Shepard pies are the bomb though!
In respect, every continent aside from North america would boo the hell out of your anthem. Given they had enough fans in attendance to make noise.

The English fans were more timid than i expected though... But the 'the referees a wanker' chant brought a smile to my face

But you're right, real recognise real homeboy, shepards pies are king
 12-09-2007, 01:44 PM         #90
mjh=escobar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 240ka said:
that mosley cotto f!ght. was mos def a DRAW if anything it could have been mosley split. but the f!ght wasnt not in cotto's bag.

cotto cant be mosley. and PBF would have an easier time with Joko
I had it at a draw or it could have went to either f!ghter Mosley just has no defense i mean he was letting cotto hit him with everything and was barely defending himself i was telling my homeboys if Mosley just protect himself this f!ght would be one sided.

But anyone who has seen pbf f!ght knows that floyd defense is impeccable i just don't see any other f!ghter but maybe paul Williams beating mayweather but he hasn't fought any legitimate opponents..

Last edited by mjh=escobar; 12-09-2007 at 01:45 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #91
cledee23 
space
space
$853 | Props total: 4 4
yeah we the US get booed everywhere we go even, during the Miss Universe pageant, unbelieveable lol, it actually humors me, that before when we werent such a big country no other country in the world wanted any part of us, and now, at every chance possible u try to call us out, but we dont have to boo the national anthem from England cause were already #1
 10 years ago '04        #92
orv 
space
space
$4,292 | Props total: 1660 1660
Hatton fu*ked himself up in this f!ght. End.
 12-09-2007, 02:17 PM         #93
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cledee23 said:
yeah we the US get booed everywhere we go even, during the Miss Universe pageant, unbelieveable lol, it actually humors me, that before when we werent such a big country no other country in the world wanted any part of us, and now, at every chance possible u try to call us out, but we dont have to boo the national anthem from England cause were already #1
It's nothing to do with being number one... It's the fact that america is currently the worlds biggest terrorist, bully, war mongerer, idiot, scumbag.

any word suitable. The fact that you think it's down to some sort of success, as apposed to your goverment and thier attitude(aswell as the typical americans general ignorance) to the rest of the world; well, it just makes you more hated.

Ron Paul is the only person that can save you morons... and regain respect from non-american countries
 12-09-2007, 02:18 PM         #94
PTL3rdpersonPGC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that man ate the turnbuckle
 10 years ago '04        #95
mista_millz 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 1278 1278
 junjun32 said:
He's scared to f!ght Cotto thats why he wants to retire. The only good people floyd fought was zab judah , jose luis castillo which alot of people would argue he lost the 1st f!ght, diego corrales and a half a.ss de la hoya and a wash up gatti. To stay undefeated he need to retire cause he know cotto aint to be fu*ked with.
fu*k outtta here

yall said the same thing for the last 25 f!ghts he had
oh he aint sh*t, wait til judah enters the ring he gon whoop that a.ss
oh he beat judah.... judah wasnt sh*t anyway
wait til he f!ghts De La Hoya, its gon get serious
oh he beat oscar!
man De La Hoya is washed up, fu*k that crossdressing homo

wait til he f!ghts Hatton
the english is going to put him in his place...

oh he KO'd him in the 10th? on the cornerpost at that?
fu*k that tea & crumpets douchebag, hes not a good f!ghter anyway

for how long this sh*t will go?

just admit it
best f!ghter pound for pound

what else does he have to prove? he should just quit
those who dont believe now will prolly never believe sh*t

Last edited by mista_millz; 12-09-2007 at 02:30 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #96
cledee23 
space
space
$853 | Props total: 4 4
I agree with some of the things you state, but most places in the US are against our government because of their decisions like in Iraq, and their stances on Iran and our way or the highway mentality, but u cant prove to me that we are ignorant towards the rest of the world, because the rest of the world is in the shape it is not because of what we have done, but because of the people they have running those countries. we do have alot of greedy people here, but also and many other places, and england for one should be one of those places booed because they too ran the world like it owned it, with its greed for money and wars im gonna say this happened from i dont know 1400s to about 1950s, soo before u go all about saying that america is ignorant and doesnt care about others, we probably contribute more than any of the other super countries combined.
soooooooooo in conclusion STFU, i dont need your history lessons,

r a n c i d said:
It's nothing to do with being number one... It's the fact that america is currently the worlds biggest terrorist, bully, war mongerer, idiot, scumbag.

any word suitable. The fact that you think it's down to some sort of success, as apposed to your goverment and thier attitude(aswell as the typical americans general ignorance) to the rest of the world; well, it just makes you more hated.

Ron Paul is the only person that can save you morons... and regain respect from non-american countries
 10 years ago '07        #97
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
@ mufu*kas still not trying to acknowledge Floyd's masterful skills. Didn't yall say he was scared to f!ght Zab? Scared to f!ght Oscar? Scared to f!ght Hatton? Now he's scared of Cotto? Get the fu*k outta here with that bullsh*t. Cotto would get bullied badly by Floyd just off the fact that he has a glass chin. What has Cotto done really to warrant him a f!ght with Floyd? Cotto and Paul Williams should go @ it before either one can step to Floyd.

F*ck all these boxing politics that try to place decent boxers up against Floyd. Floyd would have a field day with Miguel. AND STOP BLAMING JOE CORTEZ FOR HATTON CLEARLY LOSING. That mufu*ka wanted to hug and brawl all night. He got frustrated when he realized that he couldn't do sh*t to Floyd except for slow him down some. Give Mayweather the credit that he deserves and keep it movin.
 12-09-2007, 04:15 PM         #98
DropDownInc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ridiculous....couldn't beleive it when i witnessed it...mayweather having knockout power? mayweather knocking down a hooligan? wow
 10 years ago '07        #99
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,348 | Props total: 2063 2063
 r a n c i d said:
If you boo'd the British national anthem the thousands of mancunians in the crowd would of turned around and started punching random boo'ers in the face.

I lost some respect for the americans again for the fact you sat there, clearly with more fans, and let aload of foreigners boo your national anthem, with no response at all, in your own country? I mean come on, that was gay

That aside, well done to Mayweather, i always had him down as the victor coming into the f!ght, despite my media overhyping... But i must say i was impressed with the way Mayweather took it, he didn't run as much as most his f!ghts, and he managed to score a KO(which i certainly didn't expect), so fairplay to him... although i would of liked to have seen the first few rounds without the ref intervening; But oh well, Mayweather would of still taken it regardless.

Well done Mayweather and america... PS; about 200 people in the club i watched the f!ght in boo'd your anthem too:sick:
its not running idiot. its called being a defendsive f!ghter. all defensive f!ghters f!ght moing backwards and away,.

thats why they are great couter punchers
 10 years ago '04        #100
LitO 
space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 355 355
 240ka said:
shut the fu*k up. PBF would make cotto look like an easier opponent compared to hatton.

Cotto fought all over the hill f!ghters. the only one that wasnt was mosley who cotto didnt beat
ya'll got different excuses EVERYTIME he beats someone. Before he fought Zab, it was he never had fought anyone with skills. He beat Zab, and went on to Mosley. ya'll said.... "Zab is over the hill, Mosley is a true challenge." He beat the fire out of Mosley and ya'll still hating.

Cotto would fold Mayweather, he has arm length to match PBF, and he has more KO power. And he's can match up speeds as he showed w/ Zab and Mosley. Are ya'll watching these f!ghts or just watching the highlights?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy