most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #61
buck1623 
space
space
space
$992 | Props total: 362 362
u know, as i was watchin the f!ght, i was gettin mad at how floyd was lettin hatton push him around the ring... i hate his defensive stance, but it works flawlessly... his manager(dad) told him to keep poppin sh*t at him, let him think u gonna back down and then stun his a.ss.... thats exactly what he did, and if im not mistaken, he got a good hit on him every round with the right hooks... but that last round was comical cuz hatton totally lost his cool when he flew in for that left hook... then ran into the corner ffs.... cant wait til someone makes a gif of that sh*t....
 10 years ago '05        #62
BigL4Life 
space
space
$3,962 | Props total: 6 6
i aint gunna lie i was rootin 4 hatton... i thought he had it in him 2 take him out... it looked that way early though... good job by pretty boy though... i give him some well earned respect after this f!ght... no shots bein throw after the f!ght...

that hbo scorecard fuks wit ya head... the entire f!ght he is off by like 10 points.... u gotta do a plus/minus of like 5 for his f!ghts...

how did so many brits get in2 the arena?? the hardest ticket in town and they got almost the entire stadium... i liked the feel of it bc it was hostile territory 4 mayweather but damn i felt bad 4 tyrese... that sh*t was sad 2 hear them boo, how dont u stop singnin
 10 years ago '05        #63
BigL4Life 
space
space
$3,962 | Props total: 6 6
i think if mayweather f!ght, and defeats cotto... then he will be one of the greatest of all time
 12-09-2007, 11:19 AM         #64
newbrooklyn18 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that n*gga iz the truth i didn't expect any thing less from the champ i really had a 500 hundred dollars bet on this about 2 go get my money
 12-09-2007, 11:20 AM         #65
mjh=escobar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 buck1623 said:
u know, as i was watchin the f!ght, i was gettin mad at how floyd was lettin hatton push him around the ring... i hate his defensive stance, but it works flawlessly... his manager(dad) told him to keep poppin sh*t at him, let him think u gonna back down and then stun his a.ss.... thats exactly what he did, and if im not mistaken, he got a good hit on him every round with the right hooks... but that last round was comical cuz hatton totally lost his cool when he flew in for that left hook... then ran into the corner ffs.... cant wait til someone makes a gif of that sh*t....
Thats not his dad thats his uncle, Floyd dad gave ricky a clue or whatever on how to beat Floyd and he still couldn't do it Floyd just keep backing up everything he says he will do lol.
 10 years ago '04        #66
Keystone 
space
space
$2,593 | Props total: 84 84
great f!ght...
cotto doesn't want it with mayweather, but it'd be a great beatdown...
i thought hatton would hurt mayweather, didn't go down...
mayweather proved tonight that he's THE best of his era...
 10 years ago '07        #67
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,351 | Props total: 2065 2065
 ptwist said:
i used to think this dude was a c*cky arrogant son a bi*ch after his f!ght with de la hoya...

but on the real dude is pound for pound best and he proved it

whose next tho?
theres no one next. he has nothing else to prove. he'd do the same thing to Cotto even easier. mosleys the next best after PBF

Cotto didnt beat mosley anyone watching that f!ght so it was either a draw or mosley split not cotto unanimous
 10 years ago '07        #68
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 LitO said:
mayweather is the truth.
he better just leave the ring to the new generation now, he don't want no business with Cotto. He doesn't.
fu*k cotto

cotto's even less stronger than hatton and slower.

yall need to stop trying to compare cotto to him.

Cotto's lame, hatton would beat cotto.

yall are only saying cotto

b/c mayweather made hatton look like such an easy opponent. like all his f!ghts.

hatton's not an easy f!ghter. PBF is just that much bette.r there's NO ONE in boxxing as good as PBF

Mosley comes second
 10 years ago '07        #69
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 dznutz_22 said:
Boxing lost is hype anymore, and thats sad but its the truth. Glad to see a US boxer hold it down tho. BUT, I think its funny how Mayweather called out the UFC and MMA and when they were quick to offer him a deal to step in the octagon he got quiet. HAHA! Congrats to him and once again retaining his title, dude can definitely box I'mma give him that.
you're a fu*kin idiot. itf a UFC f!ghter tried to box a boxer with boxing rules and glooves they would get destory jus tlike if a boxer fought a UCF f!ght the boxer would loser.

Boxing is Chess. UFC is checkers. you show to know nothing by comparing UFC to boxing they cant be compared
 10 years ago '07        #70
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 ozzie1012 said:
cotto vs mayweather will be a good f!ght.
cotto would lose toyweather either than hatton. yall thought it seem like hatton was an easy f!ghter when he's not never has been. he just fought smoeone who makes all his opponents look easy.

Cotto cant fu*k with mayweather

hell he didnt even beat mosley. politics is why cotto got a uni decisions. when everyone watching f!ght saw it was a draw or mosley split.
 10 years ago '07        #71
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 J. Jones04 said:
Pound for Pound Pretty Boy Floyd the best. I personally wanna see another De La Hoya or Zab Juba rematch. He out classes everybody in the ring with a swagger tho. Boxing has lost its hype because there isn't no knockout artist in the Heavy Weight Class. Every other class is nice to me, I love boxing man. Maywether holdin Michigan down. Yea that was cold they booed the anthem!
boxing is the art of hitting and not being hit.

if you want knock outs all the time watch UFC thats not what boxing is not what boxing has ever been
 12-09-2007, 12:08 PM         #72
birthdayboy1107 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that f!ght was off the hook he didnt watch for it:applause:
 10 years ago '07        #73
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 mjh=escobar said:
Cotto would lose to Floyd i mean Shane Mosley almost beat cotto but shane has no defense and we all know floyd has defense only way cotto can beat mayweather is with a knock out which is going to be a hard thing to do.
that mosley cotto f!ght. was mos def a DRAW if anything it could have been mosley split. but the f!ght wasnt not in cotto's bag.

cotto cant be mosley. and PBF would have an easier time with Joko

Last edited by 240ka; 12-09-2007 at 12:19 PM..
 12-09-2007, 12:22 PM         #74
geebedatni99a 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo to me that fu*kin ref wuz paid off that ni99a kept breakin them up he would'nt let hatton f!ght his f!ght on the inside they made sure he aint hit floyld wit a rib shot the ref made sure he seperate them so pbf could stick n move,that wuz the about the first 4-5 rounds but after that pretty did his thing
 10 years ago '07        #75
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 geebedatni99a said:
yo to me that fu*kin ref wuz paid off that ni99a kept breakin them up he would'nt let hatton f!ght his f!ght on the inside they made sure he aint hit floyld wit a rib shot the ref made sure he seperate them so pbf could stick n move,that wuz the about the first 4-5 rounds but after that pretty did his thing
areyou blind hatton was fiighting dirty starting in the 2nd round. that was a hatton style f!ght and PBF destoryed him

shut the fu*k up no one is on PBF's level

he makes his opponents look like cake walks. he'd have an even easier time with Cotto

Hatton lost and got dirty b/c after the first round he saw he was outclassed
 12-09-2007, 12:26 PM         #76
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mayweather showed em sumthin vicious
 12-09-2007, 12:40 PM         #77
geebedatni99a 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how come ya boy pretty dodged the question when they asked him about f!ghtin cotto????ni99a aint wanna answer it...and ni99a bf is a fu*kin actor throwin himself threw the ropes so the ref could stop it lmaoooo he knew he was in trouble but i aint gonna front from the 5-6 round up hatton got sloppy and bf finished him
 10 years ago '05        #78
wetseandon 
space
space
space
$162 | Props total: 0 0
that boy got knocked the fu*k out.
 10 years ago '07        #79
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 geebedatni99a said:
how come ya boy pretty dodged the question when they asked him about f!ghtin cotto????ni99a aint wanna answer it...and ni99a bf is a fu*kin actor throwin himself threw the ropes so the ref could stop it lmaoooo he knew he was in trouble but i aint gonna front from the 5-6 round up hatton got sloppy and bf finished him
shut the fu*k up. PBF would make cotto look like an easier opponent compared to hatton.

Cotto fought all over the hill f!ghters. the only one that wasnt was mosley who cotto didnt beat
 12-09-2007, 01:09 PM         #80
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sammyboi22 said:
Just got back from watchin it at my boys crib. sh*t was sick as fu*k. Good a.ss f!ght in my opinion. Mayweather is perfect for boxing. Good a.ss f!ghter as well. But at dudes booing our nation anthem. We sat through the god save our queen and didnt fu*kin boo that sh*t.

Also kinda sucks that it wasnt in HD.
If you boo'd the British national anthem the thousands of mancunians in the crowd would of turned around and started punching random boo'ers in the face.

I lost some respect for the americans again for the fact you sat there, clearly with more fans, and let aload of foreigners boo your national anthem, with no response at all, in your own country? I mean come on, that was gay

That aside, well done to Mayweather, i always had him down as the victor coming into the f!ght, despite my media overhyping... But i must say i was impressed with the way Mayweather took it, he didn't run as much as most his f!ghts, and he managed to score a KO(which i certainly didn't expect), so fairplay to him... although i would of liked to have seen the first few rounds without the ref intervening; But oh well, Mayweather would of still taken it regardless.

Well done Mayweather and america... PS; about 200 people in the club i watched the f!ght in boo'd your anthem too:sick:
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy