most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-09-2007, 07:38 AM         #41
jerseyman46 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He got knocked the phuck out!!
 10 years ago '06        #42
3000 1 heat pts
space
space
$395 | Props total: 24 24
This f!ght was insane!!! lol at Hatton's fans thinking they were at a soccer match in England Floyd was putting on a clinic...
 10 years ago '04        #43
KnightOfTears 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,657 | Props total: 489 489
All I can say is Floyd beat the sh*t outta Hatton last night. Hatton as doing pretty good in the early rounds, then from Round 6 til the KO he was horrible and had zero defense or movement except when his head was being snapped back from punches...lol. What really pissed me off is how Hatton did the exact opposite of what Graham told him to do, he told him right before the start of the 10th Round not to get fu*king wild with anything, and Ricky pulls that bullsh*t wide wild punch that got him fu*ked up bad...lol. Floyd is the fu*king man, and he showed it last night, great job "Money" Mayweather. I can't wait to see who is next, but they better not make one mistake, or they will end up like Hatton. I said all along that if Hatton made ONE mistake Floyd would k!ll him, and that is exactly what happened. I believe Hatton got a little discouraged and wanted to end it fast because he had just asked what Round it was, when Graham told him not to get wild, and Ricky didn't listen, so he lost. Mayweather proves once again why he is champion.

Last edited by KnightOfTears; 12-09-2007 at 08:03 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #44
MastahJ 
space
space
$865 | Props total: 11 11
A lot of these ex-pro's were saying Hatton's style would be the downfall of Mayweather, where in fact it just played right into his hands.

As for the booing of your national anthem, get used to it. It happens all over the place.

Lol at Hatton getting KO'd via the ring post though, too funny.
 12-09-2007, 08:15 AM         #45
ejp305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ptwist said:
i used to think this dude was a c*cky arrogant son a bi*ch after his f!ght with de la hoya...

but on the real dude is pound for pound best and he proved it

whose next tho?
my boy miguel cotto i dont think he has enough power to knock him out

Last edited by ejp305; 12-09-2007 at 08:20 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #46
CuZzA 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$4,215 | Props total: 0 0
I'm British and it's of a British culture to boo anything to do with the opposition - it's part of our our football/soccer atmosphere. If there's a death in relation to the opposition then we will have the upmost respect.

Yeah, Hatton lost - fair enough. But Cortez just wouldn't let the f!ght flow.

But I'm not using the referee as an excuse - Hatton just moved outa his gameplan and tried too hard.
 12-09-2007, 08:41 AM         #47
Sonny 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J. Jones04 said:
Pound for Pound Pretty Boy Floyd the best. I personally wanna see another De La Hoya or Zab Juba rematch. He out classes everybody in the ring with a swagger tho. Boxing has lost its hype because there isn't no knockout artist in the Heavy Weight Class. Every other class is nice to me, I love boxing man. Maywether holdin Michigan down. Yea that was cold they booed the anthem!
DLH and Judah can't do anytihing to PBF. Hatton did a much better job that both...

Cotto's chin may be to weak for him to step in, so I'm at a loss as to who can do this. Maybe we should put Chaves sr. in a time machine:)
 10 years ago '04        #48
LitO 
space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 355 355
fu*k the queen, fu*k hatton, fu*k that soccer bullsh*t, fu*k england.

word up, b.
 10 years ago '05        #49
MastahJ 
space
space
$865 | Props total: 11 11
De La Hoya has said he would like to go to England for the f!ght, and hold it in Manchester's Wembley Stadium before 80,000 plus fans

great bit of journalism by HBO
 10 years ago '04        #50
junjun32 
space
space
space
$31 | Props total: 0 0
He's scared to f!ght Cotto thats why he wants to retire. The only good people floyd fought was zab judah , jose luis castillo which alot of people would argue he lost the 1st f!ght, diego corrales and a half a.ss de la hoya and a wash up gatti. To stay undefeated he need to retire cause he know cotto aint to be fu*ked with.
 12-09-2007, 09:52 AM         #51
Sonny 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LitO said:
fu*k the queen, fu*k hatton, fu*k that soccer bullsh*t, fu*k england.

word up, b.
ye son forella. keepzin it thahhrahh on the net, b.

hahahaahhahhaah.
 10 years ago '05        #52
rshodunke 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,445 | Props total: 210 210
floyd is that n*gga. That hook he threw while in the corner and knockin hatton down with it was wild.
 12-09-2007, 10:10 AM         #53
DirtyHarry 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you said papoose, you lose.....

yeah i dont know what the fu*k this dude is talkin about. papoose is one of the worst rappers in the world.
 12-09-2007, 10:18 AM         #54
Rican 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
see i floyd is quick but in my eyes thats all he has going for him because the minute he feels power he cant take it...im just waiting to see what cotto has in line for him
 10 years ago '05        #55
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
I mean only person left is Cotto and if he wanna make his resume better just off names he should f!ght Mosley too I think Mayweather shut up a lot of people with the KO of Hatton, who I said was overrated a year ago He aint fu*kin fought nobody and majority of his f!ghts were in Britain
 10 years ago '07        #56
Diplomatt15 
space
space
$3,993 | Props total: 930 930
Good f!ght , but wait until pretty boy steps into the ring with my n*gga Cotto......
 10 years ago '05        #57
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 Rican said:
see i floyd is quick but in my eyes thats all he has going for him because the minute he feels power he cant take it...im just waiting to see what cotto has in line for him
What U mean all he has goin is speed?? Floyd is a very disciplined and strategic f!ghter, thats what n*ggas said when he fought Baldomir who also has power, and he tore that boy apart, and Floyd has incedible defense, Hatton kinda held him in place from moving a lot but U saw how that went Cotto is a bad boy tho, that would be a good f!ght
 12-09-2007, 10:47 AM         #58
mjh=escobar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cotto would lose to Floyd i mean Shane Mosley almost beat cotto but shane has no defense and we all know floyd has defense only way cotto can beat mayweather is with a knock out which is going to be a hard thing to do.
 10 years ago '06        #59
Dead Prezidents 
space
space
$2,030 | Props total: 6 6
 LitO said:
mayweather is the truth.
he better just leave the ring to the new generation now, he don't want no business with Cotto. He doesn't.
Miguel Cotto will get slapped in his face by Mayweather
 12-09-2007, 10:55 AM         #60
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 syxx2001 said:
LOL at everybody mad that they boo'ed the NA. Yall need to make a decision, do you think America is the devil or not??
who cares. do you think that way when it comes to race? I'm even more disapointed that USA was barely reppin. I was heated as hell when i seen they had tom jones i'm glad we had somebody good. I wish the ref didnt stop the f!ght so early. I wanted to see hatton suffer more damage. oh well fu*k it. and cotto would get his a.ss beat by floyd. he cant put pressure on floyd like hatton and his every shot will be seen miles in advance.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
241 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
95 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
77 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy