Worst Endings In A Movie?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #21
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
 dabumb said:
The departed...not because its bad but it leaves way to many questions that I want to know
Like what?
 12-07-2007, 05:23 PM         #22
micwrecka  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:
i liked the ending to the village

people in charge creating fake enemies to keep the people under control.
i thought it was good.

kinda like our overnment huh??
 10 years ago '05        #23
Opm 
space
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 0 0
contact, fu*k that movie IT WAS HER fu*kING DAD
 10 years ago '06        #24
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,479 | Props total: 14753 14753
 retro_art said:
We've all experience this..great or decent movies that either have been hyped up for ages, or were starting to pick up and then suddenly finish off with endings that had you saying "WTF? Is that it?". Nothing gets me more aggravated then sitting through a movie thats pretty good then comes off with an ending that just ruins the whole flick.

Land of the Dead: As a fan of George Romero, I was expecting something epic to end of this movie. After the mass amount of zombie colonization going on in the city, I never expected it to end with the damn zombies walking off discourage, looking to find a home and the whole cast watching them walk off. I was real pissed

Matrix 3: Some people hated the ending, others say its because they lacked the actual understanding behind it. Honestly, with a trilogy that was pretty ill, I had a pretty huge "WTF"" look on my face when I left the theatre.

The Village & Signs: Aside from the Sixth Sense..M. Night Shyamalan is doing a good job of building himself a reputation of coming up with horrific conclusions to films that could have been quite impressive.

Im sure alot of ppl have their own feelings towards other movies
what was bad about Signs? i love that movie.

but the worse ending imo would be The Village (fu*k that movie), Contact, & 30 Days Of Night.
 12-07-2007, 06:25 PM         #25
dabumb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dabumb said:
The departed...not because its bad but it leaves way to many questions that I want to know

ruff said:
Like what?

I dont know if I read too much into it but why did wahlberg k!ll damon...if he is a cop,,,why not turn him in....

The only reason he would of k!lled him is because he was tight with that old man...but there is sh*t in the movie that sets up for something different....

Theres a part where leo wants to talk to the old guy and wahlberg says he aint here repeating over and over.....

Was he working for Jack?

Cause when Damon finds out about his partner also being with the mob...that dud says "what you didnt think you were the only on the inside" like theres a bunch of peeps

Was he working for the feds
There would be no reason for him to wear those platic booties and set up the k!ll like that....its either a hit or a professional job.....If he wanted to he could have k!lled him and took the glory saying he tried to arrest him and he reached first.....

Jack was informing the Feds...so why didnt those people handle the situation....

Theres a part where leo tells anderson on the rooftop "where's Dignam" wahlbergs character...like he trusted him so why didnt he send him those tapes and sh*t...he had to have since he send\t them to that girl so why didnt wahlberg use it as evidence...

Also gettin off topic of that who's baby was the girl going to have...i mean it aint that big of a deal knowing but still.....
ending pisses me off...but still a good movie....hey maybe I read too much into it
 10 years ago '04        #26
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
I would have to say:

Bring Back The pus*y

N

All Star Big b00bs.........

But for real The Blair Witch Project.......WTF!!!! was that sh*t

Last edited by Thepeoplerunnin; 12-07-2007 at 06:31 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #27
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,376 | Props total: 21436 21436
 Opm said:
 12-07-2007, 09:20 PM         #28
BROOKLYNSTANDUP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
signs was an awful movie overall, had the opportunity to be one of the scariest movies ever..

scream 2 was a horrible ending, some douchebag and the guys mother? gimme a fu*kin break

freddy vs jason... i still wish to this day that the bi*ch at the end woulda got k!lled

o and the sopranos.. i know its tv... but wat the fu*k i wasted 5 years for wat//
 10 years ago '04        #29
maitman 
space
space
$445 | Props total: 0 0
war of the worlds
 10 years ago '07        #30
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
I think I love my wife. HOW THE fu*k DO YOU SAY NO TO KERRY WASHINGTON?!?!?!?
 10 years ago '06        #31
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
TheVillage maybe Vanilla Sky
 10 years ago '04        #32
astrotrain 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,552 | Props total: 250 250
I liked Vanilla Sky
 10 years ago '04        #33
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 tacuna 320 said:
superbad had a truly gay ending.
Yeah it did.

Paradise Now had a decent ending, but it could have been better.

Crank had a terrible ending. I thought that n*gga was going to live.

Codename: The Cleaner was a suckass movie.
 10 years ago '07        #34
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,105 | Props total: 6314 6314
 micwrecka said:
SUPERBAD!

I mean come on, they go home. One is in the others arms. Then they talk a tad bit close (I thought they were going to kiss) Then the day after they go to the mall, meet the girls they are jockin and go there seperate ways. I mean they just graduated. College didnt start for at least 3 months and they were acting all like little girls cause they thought they wouldnt see each other anymore. what about summer??? I dunno I just thought the movie was good but the ending was not only GAY but sucked bad.
ending was fitting..... it was simple as it shouldve been just the two dudes being able to start communicating to girls on a personal level instead of worrying about s3x and sh*t ....what you wanted? some fruity generic ending with both of them getting the chicks? ....they both learned the values of talking and understanding girls....and it leaves the door open for a relationship ...whether they went out or not ...

overall it wasnt spectacular but it was good and fitting...as for the storyline of them "acting like girls" they been friends since forever and had plans of gradding and then going to college together....since it didnt happen they tried their best to have a dope night out with the opportunity coming with the chicks letting them buy their drinks
 10 years ago '06        #35
Beantown Bully 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,159 | Props total: 1 1
 killahkazi said:
I think I love my wife. HOW THE fu*k DO YOU SAY NO TO KERRY WASHINGTON?!?!?!?
haha seriously...you can't say no to dude like that but thats probly what made it such a good movie...im sure 90% of us guys shed a man tear
 12-08-2007, 12:44 AM         #36
goldstarchoice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 micwrecka said:
SUPERBAD!

I mean come on, they go home. One is in the others arms. Then they talk a tad bit close (I thought they were going to kiss) Then the day after they go to the mall, meet the girls they are jockin and go there seperate ways. I mean they just graduated. College didnt start for at least 3 months and they were acting all like little girls cause they thought they wouldnt see each other anymore. what about summer??? I dunno I just thought the movie was good but the ending was not only GAY but sucked bad.
Me and my girl watched that sh*t tonight and we both said the ending was gay as hell. The whole movie had too many gay references, but the "p*nis treasure box" was funny as hell
 12-08-2007, 12:59 AM         #37
sewer dweller  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The ending to "Little Otik" could have been better.
 10 years ago '04        #38
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
Children of Men..
The movie was acclaimed and sh*t.. But the ending sucked horse c*ck.

Felt like I wasted my time watching the movie after that.
Also:

Waist Deep
Rocky Balboa (a tie? are you fu*king serious?)
Terminator 3
Signs
 12-08-2007, 01:35 AM         #39
micwrecka  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Opm said:
no it wasnt. it was the aliens. to make her feel more comfortable, they showed themselves as someone close to her...... hence that she saw her dad
 12-09-2007, 09:34 PM         #40
BROOKLYNSTANDUP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
Children of Men..
The movie was acclaimed and sh*t.. But the ending sucked horse c*ck.

Felt like I wasted my time watching the movie after that.
Also:

Waist Deep
Rocky Balboa (a tie? are you fu*king serious?)
Terminator 3
Signs
Rocky balboa wasn't a tie.. he lost in decision just like in the first.. that was a dope a.ss ending..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy