Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #61
shan0514 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,328 | Props total: 215 215
come on now yall the clispe are from VIRGINA!!!!!!!! WHEN THE LAST TIME YOU HEARD ABOUT murderS AND GANG VIOLENCE IN VIRGINA AND DRUG TRANSACTIONS? NEVER.
im not ridin wayne or nothin but how can a n*gga from VIRGINA, a fu*kin geek/mama's boy/VA nerd/fagboy like Terrence Thornton a.k.a. "PUSHA T" talk about how a n*gga from 17 ward new orleans handles beef. PUSHA T never even seen a quarter key of coke before without watchin a movie. nor any firearms.

WAYNE BEEN AROUND MORE DRAMA THEN PUSHA T EVER BEEN WHEN WAYNE SHOT HISSELF WORD UP
 10 years ago '04        #62
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,032 | Props total: 217 217
^^^this dude cant be serious the only people who believes wayne bout sumthin are the ones with his d*ck they hands everybody round wayne has said dude aint bout nuttin, they dont even gang bang in new orleans i mean now hes a blood, you cant wait till your 22-23 to start gang bangin
 10 years ago '05        #63
Jorge Da 6'2" 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$853 | Props total: 118 118
 shan0514 said:
come on now yall the clispe are from VIRGINA!!!!!!!! WHEN THE LAST TIME YOU HEARD ABOUT murderS AND GANG VIOLENCE IN VIRGINA AND DRUG TRANSACTIONS?
Who The fu*k Cares Bout sh*t Like That When U Comparing Lyrical Skills? With A Name Like Shan Have U Even Done Drugs? LMAO
 10 years ago '04        #64
LightAndBlaze 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,461 | Props total: 1255 1255
hell naw
 10 years ago '06        #65
shan0514 2 heat pts
space
space
 BobTheBuilder said:
^^^this dude cant be serious the only people who believes wayne bout sumthin are the ones with his d*ck they hands everybody round wayne has said dude aint bout nuttin, they dont even gang bang in new orleans i mean now hes a blood, you cant wait till your 22-23 to start gang bangin
NO ACTUALLY WAYNE DID A SONG WITH SCARFACE WHEN HE WAS 15 AND HE WAS TALKIN ABOUT BLOODIN SO GET YO FACTS TOGETHER BEFORE U STATE A OPINION FAM
****NOT A DISS TO U BOB IM ONLY TELLIN IT LIKE IT IS
 10 years ago '06        #66
shan0514 2 heat pts
space
space
 Jorge Da 6'2" said:
Who The fu*k Cares Bout sh*t Like That When U Comparing Lyrical Skills? With A Name Like Shan Have U Even Done Drugs? LMAO
okay lyrically the clispe(two against one) would get at wayne but bar for bar line for line on some cut throat sh*t wayne would murder these boys.
GO LISTEN TO ARMY GUNNZ ON LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON.......
ONE BAR OUT OF THAT TRACK murderS ANY AND EVERY LINE CLISPE (ESPICALLY Terrence Thornton) EVER SPITTED
 10 years ago '04        #67
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
 shan0514 said:
NO ACTUALLY WAYNE DID A SONG WITH SCARFACE WHEN HE WAS 15 AND HE WAS TALKIN ABOUT BLOODIN SO GET YO FACTS TOGETHER BEFORE U STATE A OPINION FAM
****NOT A DISS TO U BOB IM ONLY TELLIN IT LIKE IT IS

its cool but lil wayne and baby just now recently started bloodin you betta check with sumbody who knows wayne and not what they hear him talk about i guess if i say im the president i guess its true so bow down to president bob i kno sup from sqad up which is babys step brother take ur idol of that pedistal hes fake face it
 10 years ago '04        #68
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
also his lyrics are getting sh*tty face it hes over working himself he needs to stop while hes ahead n go for quality n not quanity they in the city today n im not goin to that sh*t
 10 years ago '04        #69
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
also i dont know any bloods that put blue flags on there heads

[pic - click to view]

12-08-2007, 07:16 PM         #70
Matt_Jones 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmunson318 said:
I WOULDN'T PROMOTE THE CLISPE LAST ALBUM IF JESUS DEMANDED ME TO. THEY BETTER RE-RELEASE THEIR FIRST ALBUM OVER AND OVER.
 12-08-2007, 08:36 PM         #71
skitzo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shan0514 said:
come on now yall the clispe are from VIRGINA!!!!!!!! WHEN THE LAST TIME YOU HEARD ABOUT murderS AND GANG VIOLENCE IN VIRGINA AND DRUG TRANSACTIONS? NEVER.
im not ridin wayne or nothin but how can a n*gga from VIRGINA, a fu*kin geek/mama's boy/VA nerd/fagboy like Terrence Thornton a.k.a. "PUSHA T" talk about how a n*gga from 17 ward new orleans handles beef. PUSHA T never even seen a quarter key of coke before without watchin a movie. nor any firearms.

WAYNE BEEN AROUND MORE DRAMA THEN PUSHA T EVER BEEN WHEN WAYNE SHOT HISSELF WORD UP
right so when jay said he would sell his sh*t in VA.. umm what does that mean? fu*k outta here idiot.
 12-08-2007, 08:38 PM         #72
skitzo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shan0514 said:
okay lyrically the clispe(two against one) would get at wayne but bar for bar line for line on some cut throat sh*t wayne would murder these boys.
GO LISTEN TO ARMY GUNNZ ON LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON.......
ONE BAR OUT OF THAT TRACK murderS ANY AND EVERY LINE CLISPE (ESPICALLY Terrence Thornton) EVER SPITTED
yeah well when Vol 3 comes out and u hear these 4 bars that pusha spits that sh*t on wayne.. we'll see if your boy mans the fu*k up or pussies out and doesnt say anything back..

Last edited by skitzo; 12-08-2007 at 09:58 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #73
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
wayne wont respond hell say hes gettin too much money lol in other words he dont want those problems he didnt want it with bg, gillie or anybody else he aint even want it wit the n*ggas who burnt up they phantom
 12-08-2007, 10:02 PM         #74
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao, pusha t is a fu*king nobody...
 12-10-2007, 09:21 AM         #75
phyness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
lmao, pusha t is a fu*king nobody...
d*ckrider in full effect
 12-10-2007, 10:33 AM         #76
Lotto_Stud 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shan0514 said:

dog you gotta be doin some coke... D.C. is basically in virginia (and maryland)

Please sir go back to the 4th grade and learn your geography before you speak again. THANK YOU COME AGAIN
 10 years ago '04        #77
Thangstah 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,377 | Props total: 81 81
 shan0514 said:
when was hearing about drug transaction a good thing..

you dont brag about sh*t thta could get you put it prison

the drug transaction you hear about are the ones people geetting caught...

and you act like VA is some poverty-free state...c'mon noow
 10 years ago '06        #78
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
@ these lame @55 n*ggas on BX. I swear U would think y'all caught Wayne wit his hand in y'all cookie jar(yo girl pus*y) or something. It's amazing how much hate dat 1 n*gga gets from so many n*ggas.
 10 years ago '07        #79
Kashiff10 
space
space
$464 | Props total: 0 0
 CaTcHTheRaInBow said:
who gives a fu*k?

sh*t wayne will k!ll'em on the mic...anyway why all the lame rappers responding to sh*t when they lame as fu*k...pusha t even lamer than wayne..

thats jus like pusha t responding to a jay z diss if he did 1

i mean you can't sell records you barely have money...all you only made what 2 albums come on now wake up
Clipse first album was a classick dog (IMO) watne never had a classic....
 12-10-2007, 11:02 AM         #80
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love the clipse, but they are not better than Wayne. That second album didn't hold my interest at any point. Wayne is still dropping hot sh*t(mixtape tracks and features), and them n*ggaz are on the sideline feeling hot. I would like to see a lil beef between them, because they all got skills that would make for a great battle, but Wayne aint gonna give them no record disses.

edit: I definitely consider The Carter to be a classic, and other people consider C2 to be a classic.

Last edited by macadon83; 12-10-2007 at 11:03 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy