Damn No MNF Thread??? Patriots at Ravens 8 P.M. [ESPN]

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-04-2007, 11:17 AM         #661
YoungGuru'07  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 t1m_mcgrath said:
Brady showed why he's the GOAT
................................... ...............Wait you joking right? U know GOAT means Greatest Of All Time right? Tom Brady is not the Greatest of All Time...he'll tell u that.
 10 years ago '04        #662
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 ill800 said:
rodney harrison is a no class a**hole. how you pats fans like that? humble my d*ck.
ill sh*t down your new england throats.
Bart Scott was just oozing class throwing the refs flag in the crowd and then having to be restrained from the ref.
 10 years ago '04        #663
octane 
space
space
$3,858 | Props total: 654 654
I give up!!! The Patriots are going to go undefeated and this will go down as the worst football season ever. Its going to be Patriot VS Cowboys in the Superbowl. The two teams I hate the most. They are probably going to beat the two teams I want to make it to the Superbowl. Colts and Greenbay. That means I won't be watching the Superbowl again. I took a vow to never watch a Superbowl involving the Patriots. I think me praying that god k!ll the Patriots in a plane crash only adds to them winning by karma. If I lived in Boston and grew up a Patriots fan, they would have lost already. I dont think anyone on this planet hates Boston more than me. I give up hope that they are going to die in a plane crash. I give up hope they are going lose one game. I give up hope that the Colts VS. Packers (Manning vs Favre) Dream Superbowl XLII will happen. C U next year. (Dear God. Please k!ll The Gaytriots and Bellicheat in a plane crash. Amen)
 12-04-2007, 10:19 PM         #664
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 octane said:
I give up!!! The Patriots are going to go undefeated and this will go down as the worst football season ever. Its going to be Patriot VS Cowboys in the Superbowl. The two teams I hate the most. They are probably going to beat the two teams I want to make it to the Superbowl. Colts and Greenbay. That means I won't be watching the Superbowl again. I took a vow to never watch a Superbowl involving the Patriots. I think me praying that god k!ll the Patriots in a plane crash only adds to them winning by karma. If I lived in Boston and grew up a Patriots fan, they would have lost already. I dont think anyone on this planet hates Boston more than me. I give up hope that they are going to die in a plane crash. I give up hope they are going lose one game. I give up hope that the Colts VS. Packers (Manning vs Favre) Dream Superbowl XLII will happen. C U next year. (Dear God. Please k!ll The Gaytriots and Bellicheat in a plane crash. Amen)

Its just football, go get some pus*y or something.
 10 years ago '04        #665
octane 
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
Its just football, go get some pus*y or something.
Its all about yin and yang. You must love somethin with a passion and hate something with a passsion. I love pus*y with a passion and I hate the patriots with a passion. Now if I talked about loving pus*y, you'd say Its only pus*y. Go watch a patriots game or something.
 12-04-2007, 11:38 PM         #666
LJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said:
rodney harrison is a no class a**hole. how you pats fans like that? humble my d*ck.
i'm cryin
 10 years ago '04        #667
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8458 8458

[pic - click to view]

12-04-2007, 11:53 PM         #668
tru_overdose  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think this is the most butthurt ive ever seen boxden, mad dudes are catching feelings over some sh*t they ain't involved with. i got hate from 4 dudes for saying the ravens didn't outplay the patriots because they didn't win. thats some straight lame sh*t right there
 10 years ago '04        #669
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
i need that bart scott gif of him throwing the flag..
 12-05-2007, 12:34 AM         #670
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think it's hillarious, people don't hate the Patriots for the way they play or act or look they hate them because they win because they don't lose because they beat their teams.

2 weeks ago nobody gave two sh*ts about the ravens and nobody will next week either. They say the Pats suck but who is 12-0 who has 3 rings this decade Ravens won one bowl like 8 years ago and had tumble weeds for fans every year after that. If the Pats were 11-1 nobody would care about the refs its all just a fad.
 12-05-2007, 12:58 PM         #671
YoungGuru'07  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 octane said:
I give up!!! The Patriots are going to go undefeated and this will go down as the worst football season ever. Its going to be Patriot VS Cowboys in the Superbowl.

I took a vow to never watch a Superbowl involving the Patriots.

I think me praying that god k!ll the Patriots in a plane crash only adds to them winning by karma.

I dont think anyone on this planet hates Boston more than me.

I give up hope that they are going to die in a plane crash.

I give up hope they are going lose one game.

(Dear God. Please k!ll The Gaytriots and Bellicheat in a plane crash. Amen)
what a loser..how could you pray to god that someone dies. If you look at the NFL this serious, you really need a job/hobby
 10 years ago '04        #672
octane 
space
space
 YoungGuru'07 said:
what a loser..how could you pray to god that someone dies. If you look at the NFL this serious, you really need a job/hobby
My hobby is football. My third job is hating the Gaytriots. I wished I like baseball and basketball more, but I think football is the best sport since the games mean so much more because there are only 16. The playoffs are one and done and the Super bowl is the biggest day in sports. Its like being at a nice party with nice girls, food, and drink, and there is one a**hole in the whole room that is ruining it. Bellicheat and the gaytriots are a**holes.
 12-06-2007, 08:19 AM         #673
DACMONSTA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
octane you should right a letter to bellichek and headline it a**hole .. so that way bellick could shove it up your a**hole.
 10 years ago '07        #674
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,260 | Props total: 307 307
 octane said:
My hobby is football. My third job is hating the Gaytriots. I wished I like baseball and basketball more, but I think football is the best sport since the games mean so much more because there are only 16. The playoffs are one and done and the Super bowl is the biggest day in sports. Its like being at a nice party with nice girls, food, and drink, and there is one a**hole in the whole room that is ruining it. Bellicheat and the gaytriots are a**holes.
gaytriots and bellicheat...clever ......

10 years ago '07        #675
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,260 | Props total: 307 307
 ill800 said:
haha you sound a little upset your team choked...rodney is the dirtiest player in the nfl anyone will say that but its good having him on the "gaytriots". the ravens showed a lot of class after the game blaming the refs, saying the nfl is letting the pats go undefeated, etc...get over it baltimore..and get used to it your team isnt doing sh*t for a while
 12-06-2007, 10:06 AM         #676
Pimpwin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn octane.... football is my favorite hobby.... but wishing death upon someone or people....
 10 years ago '04        #677
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 octane said:
your life sounds pathetic
 10 years ago '05        #678
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 tommymm96 said:
 12-06-2007, 11:45 AM         #679
yourdad  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Coordinators arent allowed to call timeouts to the refs.
 10 years ago '04        #680
octane 
space
space
 tommymm96 said:
Having two jobs and loving football makes me pathetic? Shoud I have 3 jobs and hate football and love hockey or something?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
80 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy