Damn No MNF Thread??? Patriots at Ravens 8 P.M. [ESPN]

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #641
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 MonkTaker said:
Ill agree with that, I thought they would of overturned b/c he was still tryin to put away the ball, I mean he had possession, but at the same time, he didnt...

Either way, The 2 penalties would of put them in position to win it with a 1/2 yard run.
again..the 2 penalties would not have happened if thre was no TD dog, u cant use that...they were AFTER the td in frustration to the blown holding call previous.

and jordanshoes i saw clearly space between fingers and ball, and the ball movin around after the first foot came down. cuz the first foot came down pretty early. i'll check it again tmrw tho.

edit: it was real similar to moss' missed td first half...he was still bobblin/adjustin it at first.
 12-03-2007, 11:41 PM         #642
BIG POPPA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

12-03-2007, 11:43 PM         #643
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
again..the 2 penalties would not have happened if thre was no TD dog, u cant use that...they were AFTER the td in frustration to the blown holding call previous.
the penalties would have been called regardless of whether the TD was overturned or not though
 10 years ago '06        #644
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
lmao at the losers saying this game was fixed.... as pathetic as you can get at this point

I gotta say I got respect for the steelers as a franchise but something about their fans just being so jealous about the Patriots it's really pathetic
 10 years ago '06        #645
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 jordanshoes said:
that makes no sense at all they didnt cover the spread
this moron doesn't care about making sense he's just another jealous hater who will do whatever they can to try to take away from the Pats wins, it happens every week it's pretty damn funny. I mean at first it was spygate, then it's the pats running up the score, then it's that the colts coulda beaten them, then it's the eagles coulda beaten them (I got respect for the eagles fans tho they weren't bi*ches about it), now you got these losers saying there were fishy calls. Plain and simple the Ravens played hard but choked it away at the end and Tom brady still needed to do his thing for them to win. Brady showed why he's the GOAT
 12-03-2007, 11:52 PM         #646
ThatdudeChief  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 t1m_mcgrath said:
this moron doesn't care about making sense he's just another jealous hater who will do whatever they can to try to take away from the Pats wins, it happens every week it's pretty damn funny. I mean at first it was spygate, then it's the pats running up the score, then it's that the colts coulda beaten them, then it's the eagles coulda beaten them (I got respect for the eagles fans tho they weren't bi*ches about it), now you got these losers saying there were fishy calls. Plain and simple the Ravens played hard but choked it away at the end and Tom brady still needed to do his thing for them to win. Brady showed why he's the GOAT
Man I gotta give u ur props...no matter how many shots ppl take at the Pats u end having a pretty good point I mean I'm just going to give them their props...I hate them and Imma Bucs fan always but Tom Brady gets its done...one of the smartest QBs i've seen in a while
 10 years ago '06        #647
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 jordanshoes said:
the penalties would have been called regardless of whether the TD was overturned or not though
not if it was called incomplete on the field like the moss td

lol @ tim mcgrath trying to use reason for the first time on boxden
 10 years ago '04        #648
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
Refs missed mad penalties in the first 3 quarters....keep hating
 12-04-2007, 12:55 AM         #649
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At the end of the day.. We won they didn't. And no matter how much Boxden is on the rag isn't gonna change it. Ravens played an amazing game but they couldn't stop Brady when it mattered.
 10 years ago '05        #650
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,931 | Props total: 10793 10793
I swear New England never gives up...Lets see what pittsburgh can do...

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 10 years ago '05        #651
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,463 | Props total: 4410 4410
Wait a second?
Is this the new Superbowl XL?

Refs 27
Baltimore 24?

Ummm.... No...
Ravens committed too many penalties and let their emotions get the best of them. Over 100 yards of penalities... Didn't they hold the record for most flags like last year with like 17 in a game or some sh*t?

They need to learn some discipline to go along with that defense.
 12-04-2007, 01:26 AM         #652
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Only time in my life i was rootin for tha ravens.. They Won that game... fu*kin Coach callin a time out cuz he aint know what was going on but the players did they stuffed them.. they was beatin on them the whole game i saw (2nd half) bull sh*t a.ss penalties refs won the one for the ravens...the ravens did help but come on that wasnt even a touchdown he had it wit his finger tips switched hands wit it

steelers is gonna hand it to the pats ben got sumthing to prove.

Last edited by flex001; 12-04-2007 at 01:28 AM..
 12-04-2007, 01:45 AM         #653
BIG POPPA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
somebodies about to lose there job

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '04        #654
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 BIG POPPA said:
somebodies about to lose there job

[pic - click to view]

He's one of the best defensive coordinators in the NFL, along w/ the Eagles', Bucs' and Steelers' coordinators.
Nothin is gonna happen.

A lot of people will act like they wouldn't have taken a time out at that time, but that's a load of bullsh*t.

Last edited by A.G; 12-04-2007 at 01:56 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #655
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 RakimAllahNY said:
At the end of the day.. We won they didn't. And no matter how much Boxden is on the rag isn't gonna change it. Ravens played an amazing game but they couldn't stop Brady when it mattered.
Technically they stopped them twice.

No one even heard the whistle until after the play was over and there's no denying that. All 22 players on the field went 100% on that play and the Pats got stuffed. Even a homer like yourself should be able to see that.

Didn't they stop them at another point in the game on fourth down but that play was negated because of a false start penalty?

Did the refs give the Pats the game? Of course not....its a 60 minute game. But the Pats are LUCKY to be 12-0 instead of 11-1.
 12-04-2007, 04:28 AM         #656
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rodney harrison is a no class a**hole. how you pats fans like that? humble my d*ck.
ill sh*t down your new england throats.
 10 years ago '04        #657
money36 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
The ravens should have won the game. They stopped the pats back 2 back on 4th and 1. I swear coaches should not be able to call timeouts. Its so stupid. First u had gibbs calling 2 timeouts in a row like an idiot, then you have ravens coach calling a timeout that prevented them from winning. Then the next play they stop the pats again only to have a false start by pats. The pats must of had angels looking over them last night.
 10 years ago '06        #658
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
Did anyone of you losers watch the game... Brady still needed to conver on 4th and 5 TWICE and the Ravens couldn't stop him... all these pussies blaming thsi sh*t on the refs is pathetic. Ppl really claming that the "ravens won that game" n sh*t like that fu*king hilarious Pats did what good teams do and the Ravens did what bad teams do

Last edited by beantown; 12-04-2007 at 08:39 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #659
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
It isn't know secret now Thomas folds when his pocket crumbles. Also if you have a established running game. Dallas, Indy, Philly, and now Balitmore has provin this. It's just in Dallas and Indy the let up on the pressure. I am guarntee a Steelers win.
 10 years ago '05        #660
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Again. Even if the TD did not count there was thirty yards in penalties. We would have been placed at the 2 for 1st down. C'mon man.
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now