**What Did You Wear Today Dec 2007**

most viewed right now
 98
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
81 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 62
Video inside Lil Tay’s family is coaching her to say the N word.
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
NBA When Doug Collins Switched Michael Jordan To PG Video, 10 Triple Doubles I..
42 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #161
fully_amazing 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$1,757 | Props total: 423 423
Clientle Hoodie
Levi x Swagger (multi color rivets)
Gucci belt
hunter forbes
Head Porter Phone case



 10 years ago '04        #162
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,833 | Props total: 346 346
i think imma post this month
 10 years ago '06        #163
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4277 4277
nice fits issac and fully amazing
 10 years ago '07        #164
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
^they thought u was just fruity
but for real how can u wear shoes like that
 10 years ago '06        #165
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4277 4277
 ThyInfamousOne said:
^they thought u was just fruity
but for real how can u wear shoes like that
lol...

my homegirl wore those supras friday night to the movies
 10 years ago '07        #166
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
 NYC-Banga said:
lol...

my homegirl wore those supras friday night to the movies
exactly
 12-25-2007, 01:15 AM         #167
mr.hades 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThyInfamousOne said:
exactly

Cmon now ya bums... I wear them cause I have good taste.
And I have my own style. And chicks digg em, which i could really care less about because i wear them because I like them.

Also, Id like to see you call me fruity in person, thatd be great.
Id rock your fu*kin snotpiece.

Worry bout yourself...

P.S.
Your chicks pu**y smells like a dumpster in the back of a Red Lobster.


Last edited by mr.hades; 12-25-2007 at 01:24 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #168
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4277 4277
 mr.hades said:
Cmon now ya bums... I wear them cause I have good taste.
And I have my own style. And chicks digg em, which i could really care less about because i wear them because I like them.

Also, Id like to see you call me fruity in person, thatd be great.
Id rock your fu*kin snotpiece.

Worry bout yourself...

P.S.
Your chicks pus*y smells like a dumpster in the back of a Red Lobster.
glad u chose him to quote...u know better.
 10 years ago '07        #169
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
 mr.hades said:
Cmon now ya bums... I wear them cause I have good taste.
And I have my own style. And chicks digg em, which i could really care less about because i wear them because I like them.

Also, Id like to see you call me fruity in person, thatd be great.
Id rock your fu*kin snotpiece.

Worry bout yourself...

P.S.
Your chicks pus*y smells like a dumpster in the back of a Red Lobster.
lmao, whos gonna even take u serious???

youre from wisconsin...
go hunt some caribou or something

ill beat the fruity pebbles out ya gay a.ss

fu*k outta here
 10 years ago '06        #170
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4277 4277
 ThyInfamousOne said:
lmao, whos gonna even take u serious???

youre from wisconsin...
go hunt some caribou or something

ill beat the fruity pebbles out ya gay a.ss

fu*k outta here
lmao..im saying though

like duhhh n*gga of course girls would like em..they got FLOWERS on em

i wish a n*gga would try and swing at me with those on...id f!ght for my fu*king life to not get beat in public by some nig with 1-800-flowers skate shoes on
 12-25-2007, 12:47 PM         #171
mr.hades 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Haha...

fu*kin cry baby a.ss internet hoes...
You aint comfortable with your s3xuality if your questioning another n*gga about flowers on his kicks...

The kicks are hot... stop hating.
And you wanna talk about my city... Its Brew city all day bi*ch, mufu*kin k!ll-waukee. :rolleyes:

And if I swung on either of you f*g**ts youd be eating the pavement...

Dog said f!ghting for his life! hahahah soft a.ss...


Last edited by mr.hades; 12-25-2007 at 01:13 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #172
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,414 | Props total: 102 102
 NYC-Banga said:
lmao..im saying though

like duhhh n*gga of course girls would like em..they got FLOWERS on em

i wish a n*gga would try and swing at me with those on...id f!ght for my fu*king life to not get beat in public by some nig with 1-800-flowers skate shoes on
 12-25-2007, 01:11 PM         #173
mr.hades 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYC-Banga said:
glad u chose him to quote...u know better.
For a matter of fact....
Who the fu*k are you n*ggas? hahaha

See, Lemme break this sh*t down for you...

Thats why mufu*kers dont like posting in here...
Theres always a couple gay dudes tryna push theyre gayness onto other dudes. Always trying to argue n sh*t.

Dont worry bout what im wearing lil n*ggas, Guaranteed Id pull yo bi*ch.
And Id do plenty of nasty things to thats.lut, and send her back to you looking like she was in a bukaki video...

(And thats to both of you.)
Cry yourselves to sleep tonite haha, fu*kin e-motional a.ss ladies...

Merry Christmas and make sure ya clean your stink box ya lil bi*ch!! hahahah


Last edited by mr.hades; 12-25-2007 at 04:11 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #174
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,321 | Props total: 774 774
e-thuggin
 10 years ago '07        #175
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
 mr.hades said:
For a matter of fact....
Who the fu*k are you n*ggas? hahaha

See, Lemme break this sh*t down for you...

Thats why mufu*kers dont like posting in here...
Theres always a couple gay dudes tryna push theyre gayness onto other dudes. Always trying to argue n sh*t.

Dont worry bout what im wearing lil n*ggas, Guaranteed Id pull yo bi*ch.
And Id do plenty of nasty things to thats.lut, and send her back to you looking like she was in a bukaki video...

(And thats to both of you.)
Cry yourselves to sleep tonite haha, fu*kin e-motional a.ss ladies...

Merry Christmas and make sure ya clean your stink box ya lil bi*ch!! hahahah
:sleepy:
 10 years ago '04        #176
hartford 
space
avatar space
space
$130 | Props total: 0 0
nerds.
 10 years ago '06        #177
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4277 4277
 mr.hades said:
For a matter of fact....
Who the fu*k are you n*ggas? hahaha

See, Lemme break this sh*t down for you...

Thats why mufu*kers dont like posting in here...
Theres always a couple gay dudes tryna push theyre gayness onto other dudes. Always trying to argue n sh*t.

Dont worry bout what im wearing lil n*ggas, Guaranteed Id pull yo bi*ch.
And Id do plenty of nasty things to thats.lut, and send her back to you looking like she was in a bukaki video...

(And thats to both of you.)
Cry yourselves to sleep tonite haha, fu*kin e-motional a.ss ladies...

Merry Christmas and make sure ya clean your stink box ya lil bi*ch!! hahahah
U mad?
 12-25-2007, 08:37 PM         #178
mr.hades 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, Im furious...

hahah fu*k outta here... Its christmas foo.
 10 years ago '06        #179
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4277 4277
 mr.hades said:
Yeah, Im furious...

hahah fu*k outta here... Its christmas foo.
ahh this n*gga mad...replying like 6 minutes after me

prolly had this thread on auto refresh all breathing hard, veins popping out this n*gga neck, tapping his feet mad fast in his ftd.com shoes
 12-25-2007, 08:56 PM         #180
mr.hades 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYC-Banga said:
ahh this n*gga mad...replying like 6 minutes after me

prolly had this thread on auto refresh all breathing hard, veins popping out this n*gga neck, tapping his feet mad fast in his ftd.com shoes
Ehh, what? wow, youre straight homo.
Whos the one checking when people posted? haha

hahaha What a lame.

You seem mad as hell that I have a pair of supra skytops in the floral pattern... the dude sounds sad even... haha why you so mad dog?

Say anything to make yourself feel better i guess?

Then, k!ll yourself? please?


Last edited by mr.hades; 12-25-2007 at 09:08 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
554 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
12 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 26
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
49 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Lil Kim Washed AF!!!
94 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
96 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
126 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy