**Post your new Pickups Dec 2007**

most viewed right now
 77
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 66
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 55
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 48
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #61
kove 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,288 | Props total: 0 0
 garrett said:


and kove do what you do man. but you should have known the type of responses you would get posting something like that on an urban/hip-hop based web site
obviously never been to ny *birth of hip hop*
 10 years ago '04        #62
T-Styles 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,182 | Props total: 0 0
Just got back from Christmas shopping at the Mall Of America, picked up a couple things for myself as well.

Crossing State Lines, Minnesota Welcomes You

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



And got home, and my Huf Grab Bag was here. only sent like $21, and got 2 shirts, SOLE Collector Issue 15 and a pile of stickers.

[pic - click to view]

 12-03-2007, 09:18 PM         #63
motojax 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYC-Banga said:
those sbs are nice..i just hate that size/style swoosh

reminds me of the gay a.ss blazer swoosh
i kno i hate the blazers 2 but i really liked the cement look on these
 10 years ago '06        #64
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,685 | Props total: 4274 4274
 garrett said:
lol the ignorrance in this thread.

so now becuase he's got a football player in his sig you're a.ssuming he's got posters on his wall?

and kove do what you do man. but you should have known the type of responses you would get posting something like that on an urban/hip-hop based web site
no ignorance is:

"you should have known the type of responses you would get posting something like that on an urban/hip-hop based web site"

the topic purely states post "YOUR" pickups for december of 2007

not post your "urban based hiphop pickups"...

im guessing ur upset cause u have a football player as your avatar?

its just an a.ssumption...if you go as far as having it in ur sig or avatar, you must do it offline...maybe a jersey, signed picture, poster...

i love bi*ches with fat a.sses thus the reason for my avatar and thats what i fu*k with offline, bi*ches with fat a.sses

i went with poster cause he was acting immature...young adults and kids are known to have posters of sports players.


Last edited by NYC-Banga; 12-03-2007 at 10:06 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #65
Adamsville4real 
space
avatar space
space
$6,003 | Props total: 816 816
why does every single thread turn into a argument. No matter what it is about is always gone be one lame a.ss n*gga that wanna get outta line for no reason. In every section its always these wannabe comedians starting bullsh*t all the time.
 12-04-2007, 11:43 AM         #66
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO, is this the same kove that was tryna go at me for saying I was growing up and now u tryna preach ur grown-up status and the ignorance of others? Damn, gotta love when the tables turn...
 10 years ago '05        #67
SLiKK_KiD 
space
space
space
$2,835 | Props total: 0 0
 kove said:
na if i take mine out now youll actually see my ear shrink itll take like a week to close but if you have them stretched for years it could take a month or two but im not going extremely big so i have no worries
negative...after a certain amount of stretching only plastic surgery can fix it
 10 years ago '05        #68
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
 NYC-Banga said:
no ignorance is:

"you should have known the type of responses you would get posting something like that on an urban/hip-hop based web site"

the topic purely states post "YOUR" pickups for december of 2007

not post your "urban based hiphop pickups"...

im guessing ur upset cause u have a football player as your avatar?

its just an a.ssumption...if you go as far as having it in ur sig or avatar, you must do it offline...maybe a jersey, signed picture, poster...

i love bi*ches with fat a.sses thus the reason for my avatar and thats what i fu*k with offline, bi*ches with fat a.sses

i went with poster cause he was acting immature...young adults and kids are known to have posters of sports players.
You really think that statement Garett made is ignorant?? I see you've been on the site since '06, now you can't tell me you haven't seen enough bullsh*t on BX to not know that what garett said is 100% true. I eman I don't care what the dude does, that's him, it's not really my thing but I'm not against it, but with that been said, this is an urban/hip hop type site, with a helluva lot of ignorant a.ss 14 year olds who can't respect anything but tupac and weezy, and anything slightly different does get criticised.

Surely you know what I'm saying, BX is a bunch of critaical a.ss dudes to any thing un-hiphop, you must be aware of that?
 10 years ago '06        #69
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,685 | Props total: 4274 4274
 alkoholyck said:
You really think that statement Garett made is ignorant?? I see you've been on the site since '06, now you can't tell me you haven't seen enough bullsh*t on BX to not know that what garett said is 100% true. I eman I don't care what the dude does, that's him, it's not really my thing but I'm not against it, but with that been said, this is an urban/hip hop type site, with a helluva lot of ignorant a.ss 14 year olds who can't respect anything but tupac and weezy, and anything slightly different does get criticised.

Surely you know what I'm saying, BX is a bunch of critaical a.ss dudes to any thing un-hiphop, you must be aware of that?
and i give more props than ever to kove, for still doing him and going against the masses, who doesnt see it fit to post whatever you bought in the month of december because its not "hip hop/urban related"

i guess sb's, guitar hero, and pumas shouldnt be posted

oh wait ppl already clowned the pumas, cause its not URBAN enough.

thats what im getting at as far as ignorance.


Last edited by NYC-Banga; 12-04-2007 at 02:40 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #70
LovaOfDaLadies 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,439 | Props total: 477 477
I dont post much of my pickups anymore cuz im 2 lazy.. but I was feelin this one since i rocked it in da fashion show in my 80's scene, wit sum lil white guy jeans on... what yall think? the shoes were comfortable as fu*k...but im still takin em back..


[pic - click to view]

 10 years ago '04        #71
T-Styles 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,182 | Props total: 0 0
 NYC-Banga said:
and i give more props than ever to kove, for still doing him and going against the masses, who doesnt see it fit to post whatever you bought in the month of december because its not "hip hop/urban related"

i guess sb's, guitar hero, and pumas shouldnt be posted

oh wait ppl already clowned the pumas, cause its not URBAN enough.

thats what im getting at as far as ignorance.
can't clown Guitar Hero, sh*ts awesome, lol.
 10 years ago '04        #72
Djtimberlake00 
space
avatar space
space
$444 | Props total: 101 101
Hundreds Adam bomb NE Came in today.... (R.I.P. PIMP C)

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 12-04-2007, 07:12 PM         #73
codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow pages of arguing...anyways...

"take a couple OOOHS and AHHHHS
Screw some broads, and im still coo with NAS" - Jadakiss


[pic - click to view]

 10 years ago '07        #74
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
 Business Cycle said:
Just some dunks.got em for 60 at easternboarder


[pic - click to view]

INTERCOOLER NO 360?
 10 years ago '07        #75
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
 Djtimberlake00 said:
Hundreds Adam bomb NE Came in today.... (R.I.P. PIMP C)

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

when did he die?
 10 years ago '06        #76
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,685 | Props total: 4274 4274
 T-Styles said:
can't clown Guitar Hero, sh*ts awesome, lol.
lmao! i know
 12-05-2007, 11:39 AM         #77
mr.hades 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RIP Pimp C (I couldnt believe it.)


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



(edit: i just saw the last page and dont want my pickup on the page with all the arguing, a mod should clean that up, this is the pickup thread, not the yell at a grown man for putting a hole in his ear thread.)
 10 years ago '06        #78
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,414 | Props total: 102 102
 notic99 said:
when did he die?
yesterday
 10 years ago '05        #79
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
bought the 12W3 and the amp November 29th......everything else i got this week....

QSA1500D 1500 watt x 1
JL Audio 12W3
Puma Sky 2 Lo Pat Pops all white
Nike Dunk Low CL white/bluff - old moss
Nike Dunk Low SB Boarder Blues


[pic - click to view]



then i got these from Pac Sun for cheap....some guy had them shipped to his house and the boxes were fu*ked up, so the guy that works there sold them to me for cost........no boxes, but i don't care too much.

Nike Dunk 6.0


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



Circa 211 Bold


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



and then the CDs....

Scarface - Made
Scarface - The Fix
Scarface - The Diary
The Roots - Game Theory
Big Punisher - Capital Punishment
Panic! at the Disco - A Fever You Can't Sweat Out
Fall Out Boy - From Under the Cork Tree
Fall Out Tree - Infinity on High


[pic - click to view]

 10 years ago '06        #80
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,685 | Props total: 4274 4274
 chardonnay said:
wow pages of arguing...anyways...

"take a couple OOOHS and AHHHHS
Screw some broads, and im still coo with NAS" - Jadakiss


[pic - click to view]

fresh jays...

and

thats my fault...sorry for that

im usually one telling ppl to talk sh*t with ur pickups...

but i just felt that was utterly retarded to say someone cant post their pickups here without scrutiny cause its an urban/hip hop based site

might as well just say you cant post white ppl type stuff cause its not black enough to be on this site.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
118 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
65 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
128 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
57 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
99 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
bad bi-ch she's so thick, I don't even need a pill
16 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy