**Post your new Pickups Dec 2007**

most viewed right now
 143
Diddy Responses To Gay Comments And Disses 50 Cent
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 107
NBA Isaiah Thomas Blames Lack of Production on LeBron/Lue For No Practices
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 101
Image(s) inside Offset RUIN Migo Rollout & Is Getting Cancel For Homophobic Line "I Do..
231 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 81
NBA Kyle Kuzma Just Destroyed LaMelo Ball On Instagram
44 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #301
fully_amazing 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$1,721 | Props total: 345 345
 tcap said:
Damn Syn...thats alot of Christmas gifts!! lol
What Stussy dunks did u get?

Was in Soho so I grabbed this tee at preme

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]


I was in Soho the same day I copped
UNDFTD Sweat Shirt
And Some A.P.C. New Cures

I'll put pics up...
LOL
I prob walked right by you...
I know we go to the same stores
 01-01-2008, 08:01 PM         #302
tcap 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha thats funny bro
You def passed me, I was in Nort, Supreme, Kid Robot, Louis Vuitton, Lucky, and Union.

I need to see about these cures, I just got the new standards and love them, what type of fit are they?
 10 years ago '05        #303
fully_amazing 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$1,721 | Props total: 345 345
 tcap said:
haha thats funny bro
You def passed me, I was in Nort, Supreme, Kid Robot, Louis Vuitton, Lucky, and Union.

I need to see about these cures, I just got the new standards and love them, what type of fit are they?
I def went to most of them spots.
I'll be back up there on fri.

Well if you seen some spanish kid with a freeway beard and a bubble northface... that was me!! LOL...

They are a slim fit... they kinda fit like nudies slim jims
 10 years ago '04        #304
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,792 | Props total: 312 312
 fully_amazing said:
I def went to most of them spots.
I'll be back up there on fri.

Well if you seen some spanish kid with a freeway beard and a bubble northface... that was me!! LOL...

They are a slim fit... they kinda fit like nudies slim jims
funny i saw both u guys i bet i was there the day of the neighborhood release and after i copped all my sh*t from supreme i went to the A.P.C. store and copped sum new cures lol so i had to see both ya'll probly walked right pass i had on simpson vans seen anyone wearing them that day it was definantly me
 01-02-2008, 03:24 AM         #305
tcap 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow...we should have had a corner meeting or sumthin lol

I was wearin white wtap vans btw...so if you saw those kicks...it was probably me
 10 years ago '04        #306
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,792 | Props total: 312 312
 tcap said:
wow...we should have had a corner meeting or sumthin lol

I was wearin white wtap vans btw...so if you saw those kicks...it was probably me
yea i saw u cause i was thinking what he know but w taps lol it was so many beast in the line sh*t was rediculous
 01-02-2008, 03:46 AM         #307
tcap 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^haha, yea I was in line and like 5 ppl were starin at my shoes..whit was funny to me

ALOT of beasts out there..alot

THat d*ck head little kid whos dad owns the Nike ID building was there too...he almost got into a f!ght with some 6'3 dude...sh*t was funny
 10 years ago '04        #308
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,792 | Props total: 312 312
 tcap said:
^^haha, yea I was in line and like 5 ppl were starin at my shoes..whit was funny to me

ALOT of beasts out there..alot

THat d*ck head little kid whos dad owns the Nike ID building was there too...he almost got into a f!ght with some 6'3 dude...sh*t was funny
yea i love alex pause: that lil n*gga is a G i stop people from whooping his a.ss all the time he keep it real though cause i was telling n*ggas like yo if u ain't never camped or been in a line up for supreme leave now lol u shoulda herd all the dumbass questions i was asked what are those ? simpson vans they came out with simpson vans? yes 14 diff ones these are stash's who's stash ? how much are the shirts gonna be? do they have a size 5 ? lol that had to be the funniest question lol whats the smallest size of shirt they carry ? how much are the hats ? i could go on for ever they need to do what flightclub did and just move the store shake all the beast for atleast a couple months
 10 years ago '07        #309
g-zus 
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 657 657
 synopsis03 said:
yea i love alex pause: that lil n*gga is a G i stop people from whooping his a.ss all the time he keep it real though cause i was telling n*ggas like yo if u ain't never camped or been in a line up for supreme leave now lol u shoulda herd all the dumbass questions i was asked what are those ? simpson vans they came out with simpson vans? yes 14 diff ones these are stash's who's stash ? how much are the shirts gonna be? do they have a size 5 ? lol that had to be the funniest question lol whats the smallest size of shirt they carry ? how much are the hats ? i could go on for ever they need to do what flightclub did and just move the store shake all the beast for atleast a couple months
wait so if i decide to go to supreme i'm a hypebeast?? just because i never went there
 10 years ago '07        #310
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,373 | Props total: 458 458
 g-zus said:
wait so if i decide to go to supreme i'm a hypebeast?? just because i never went there
i know huh, some of yall take this sh*t a little too seriously
 10 years ago '05        #311
fully_amazing 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$1,721 | Props total: 345 345
 synopsis03 said:
funny i saw both u guys i bet i was there the day of the neighborhood release and after i copped all my sh*t from supreme i went to the A.P.C. store and copped sum new cures lol so i had to see both ya'll probly walked right pass i had on simpson vans seen anyone wearing them that day it was definantly me


HA HA
I did see you.
I remember because, my girl pointed out the Simpson vans.
and I remember telling her that I was lucky that I had 10/14.
I think it was at a.p.c.
because i had to go in there 3 times. (I lost my wallet in there)
I had these joints on with my fifty24sf hoodie.





IDK if I saw you Caps... I don't remember...
but maybe ya'll saw me




This is what I picked up

 10 years ago '04        #312
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,792 | Props total: 312 312
oh sh*t yea i saw u lol i was wit my white boy mike damn thats so funny i remember cause u came in the back where all the denim was
 10 years ago '04        #313
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,792 | Props total: 312 312
 g-zus said:
wait so if i decide to go to supreme i'm a hypebeast?? just because i never went there
no lol at u for even thinking that ur a hypebeast if u never rocked supreme before but since they dropping a hyped colaboration that will be limited all of a sudden u showing up talking bout this my first time coming to supreme and asking dumbass questions hell yes u are a hypebeast if gucci was releasing sumthing limited i wouldnt have my a.ss out there camping out talking bout so what sizes are these coming in and all this other sh*t u would look at me like y the fu*k are u hear taking up space that people who really fu*k with this sh*t should be in
 10 years ago '04        #314
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,792 | Props total: 312 312
dont know if thats a good example or not but real heads know what im talking about
 10 years ago '07        #315
g-zus 
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 657 657
 synopsis03 said:
no lol at u for even thinking that ur a hypebeast if u never rocked supreme before but since they dropping a hyped colaboration that will be limited all of a sudden u showing up talking bout this my first time coming to supreme and asking dumbass questions hell yes u are a hypebeast if gucci was releasing sumthing limited i wouldnt have my a.ss out there camping out talking bout so what sizes are these coming in and all this other sh*t u would look at me like y the fu*k are u hear taking up space that people who really fu*k with this sh*t should be in
no i wasn't thinking that what i was saying is it seems like that's what you were getting at with that story but i see what you mean now and yeah i know some people who are like that who will rock any sneakers as long as the nike logo is on it
 10 years ago '05        #316
fully_amazing 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$1,721 | Props total: 345 345
 synopsis03 said:
oh sh*t yea i saw u lol i was wit my white boy mike damn thats so funny i remember cause u came in the back where all the denim was

Yea I was in the back.

Because I went to A.P.C first because I really feel there jeans but I was holding off to see what they had @ the atrium.
it's when I got to premium Laces when I went to go buy that UNDFTD sweat shirt (it goes right with my 180 unions) ; that I realized I had dropped my wallet.
So I went back to a.p.c and asked if they had my wallet, and the lady told me yea!
So I just copped them there and then.

LOL small fu*king world.
I mean it had to be you, not unless some other dude was walking around with simpson vans. LOL


Last edited by fully_amazing; 01-02-2008 at 06:52 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #317
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,792 | Props total: 312 312
naw it was definantly me cause i went to premium laces after that too lol cause i know the owner
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Baccshots would be crazy.
73 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Chantel Jeffries Camel T0e
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Damn! @Ari Gold He Got Himself A PAWG
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Cardi B Tops Beyonce to Become First Woman With Five Simultaneous Top 10 Hits ..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Check out the recoil from this pistol.
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside What was the best thing you bought from a crackhead for the low?
217 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside meanwhile neighborhood pools in china
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Article inside Mark Wahlberg Denies Steroid Ring Involvement: ‘Accusations Are Compl..
92 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy