Nov 30 - Sean Taylors case solved!

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

damn that was fast

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10 years ago '05        #81
yujiro1982 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,769 | Props total: 12 12
it's some crazy pattern cause they were from age 17 - 20 and his number is 21
 10 years ago '07        #82
760 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,427 | Props total: 438 438
SMMFH at these dumb fu*ks still logging on their pages...
 10 years ago '04        #83
yaobabydaddy 
space
space
$4,549 | Props total: 596 596
R.i.p To My Nigka... Propz For The 1 Time For Solving This Siht Quikc...
 10 years ago '07        #84
Dane Van Rip 2 heat pts
space
space
$295 | Props total: 3 3

Two of suspects arrested myspace page. Check out the last comments left on rivera’s page... “DANG U DONT LIVE HERE NO MORE I HAVE NOT SEEN U SINCE SUN N ITS THURSDAY.”

High profiles cases get solved but the other thousands of black youth murder its like fu*k it who cares.

Hip-hop is embarrassing us the other suspect got a fu*king mixtape out.

And they say this is the trigger man wow.... Lame as fu*k... I guess if Sean was charging this lil fu*k with a knife what else was the lil bastard gonna do.

Last edited by Dane Van Rip; 12-01-2007 at 03:45 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #85
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,098 | Props total: 18970 18970
 Gunner said:
I head that Sean's girlfriend is kin to the Actor Andy Garcia from Ocean's 11. I heard Garcia made a statement. Anybody know anything else.

I am so glad they caught them fools. That nonsense they pulled is why I purchased a gun no too long ago. These Ninjas just don't give damn anymore.

yeah jackie Garcia, think it was his daughter.......damn shame man.....so sad he came to his end at the hands of a bunch of fu*kin idiot young kids......
 10 years ago '05        #86
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,512 | Props total: 4443 4443
My boy got hit in the same artery in the hip..
But tha other homie wrapped his shirt around it and prevented too much blood loss... He lost a third of his blood.. he made it though.... ST wasn't so lucky.
 10 years ago '06        #87
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,098 | Props total: 18970 18970
 Dane Van Rip said:

Two of suspects arrested myspace page. Check out the last comments left on rivera’s page... “DANG U DONT LIVE HERE NO MORE I HAVE NOT SEEN U SINCE SUN N ITS THURSDAY.”

High profiles cases get solved but the other thousands of black youth murder its like fu*k it who cares.

Hip-hop is embarrassing us the other suspect got a fu*king mixtape out.
wow.......and one of dem n*ggas is a rapper, an ignorant a.ss rapper at that......, this will only add more fuel to Whitlock's fire man.....
 10 years ago '07        #88
Dane Van Rip 2 heat pts
space
space
$295 | Props total: 3 3

this one they saying pulled the trigger.. Sean spinning in his grave looking at these young fu*ks.
 10 years ago '04        #89
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,528 | Props total: 6455 6455
yeah thats great. they deserve the worst
 10 years ago '05        #90
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
damn im a pray for these cats too. what they did was wrong but they too young and one mistake just cost them they lives. these black on black crimes gotta stop.
 10 years ago '06        #91
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,317 | Props total: 1085 1085
 micwrecka said:
when you hit your mid 20's you start to realize something. that teenagers are fu*kin idiots. not some, not most of them... ALL OF THEM! It aint nothin personal to all the teens reading this right now, I was an idiot myself too when I was a teen. It is just a fact of life. Wait till you hit my age, you'll see. These dumb n*ggaz just threw their entire life away on some bullsh*t. Heaven forbid they go get a job and actually make their cheese. Now, all they gotta look forward to is being known as the n*ggaz who k!lled a NFL player. AND DUING THE SEASON! Damn sho better hope they dont run into any redskin fans in prison... especially red fans who bet on the games.

Okay I am done joking around. R.I. P. Sean Taylor. You was my n*gga.
co-mutha fuking sign, i was like damn when one of em was a 17 yr old

damn shame, they should all get life, fu*k them fool a.ss N.I.G.G.E.R.S.
 10 years ago '07        #92
seadoofreak5402 
space
space
$106 | Props total: 33 33
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
damn im a pray for these cats too. what they did was wrong but they too young and one mistake just cost them they lives. these black on black crimes gotta stop.
pray yeah right fu*k em prayin wont help these bi*ches now. get a job make your own money dont steal money from someone who has worked hard for theirs
 10 years ago '05        #93
NNatic 
space
space
space
$746 | Props total: 114 114
beat your mother fu*king kids !!! fu*k that.. just fu*king discipline them...Every one of them have been to jail already at least once... moms... it is time to shape your little piece of sh*t sons up... what the fu*k is going on here?!!! what a damn shame!
 10 years ago '05        #94
NNatic 
space
space
space
$746 | Props total: 114 114
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
Why does black on black crime need to stop.. how about crime period... who cares what race they are???!!!!

we need to shape our fu*king youth up... this sh*t is crazy!
 10 years ago '05        #95
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
 ThaCarter407 said:
4 arressted [males from 17-24 years old] more than 1 confession already made. they also havent ruled out more arrests forthcoming

more than one of them had been to the house previously.

citizens tips were crucial.

live on espn news right now.

they say they didnt go into the house looking to k!ll anyone and that they had thought nobody would be home at the time.

sorry that i dont have an article but i couldnt find one so i updated it with all the info that was given at the press confrence.

R.I.P.

i heard the exact same thing while i was playing madden last night only im sure the guy said ages from 17-20 ah well at least they found out who did it i guess
 12-02-2007, 02:04 PM         #96
affinity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Even though I'm glad to know that the police have arrested these kids, I'd still like to know who left the knife in his bedroom.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago