most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
195 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

damn that was fast

Props Slaps
 11-30-2007, 10:44 PM         #41
mr.hades 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The DON said:
I hope these 4 dumb fu*ks get the death penalty...all of them, fu*k them.

R.I.P S.T.
hell yeah

rip
 10 years ago '06        #42
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
lil bi*ch a.ss nuggas
 10 years ago '05        #43
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
Something still doesn't seem right about this.... Dunno that was a little too quick. Non the less hopefully justice is served.
 10 years ago '06        #44
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288

:sick:
 11-30-2007, 11:20 PM         #45
ksolo830 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Xaiv said:
look at these young n*ggas man You have were whole life ahead of you. You do this sh*t

DANG U DONT LIVE HERE NO MORE I HAVE NOT SEEN U SINCE SUN N ITS THURSDAY.

this was the last comment left on eric rivera's myspace page yesterday. its from his sister. guess he been on the run all this week. she definetely could get it though... she da second one on his page
 10 years ago '05        #46
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
all them n*ggas had felonies and were on probation well yall aint never seeing daylight again no less than 20 to life
 12-01-2007, 12:07 AM         #47
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
hell yeah, damn some lil n*ggas man. fu*k outta here..taylor had that machete vs 4 other cats..they probably didnt want to shoot him but they was gonna get it from meast.

his sister better delete that comment for her brothers sake. funboy. :wow:
yeah them little dudes musta been so shook, imagine a 6'2 215 motherfu*ker coming at these lil HS dudes wit a machete, they musta sh*t themselves busted off 2 random shoots (1 missing 1 hitting his leg) and then dipped up outta there...at least ST went out doing what he did every Sunday on the field..enstilling fear in a n*ggas heart
 10 years ago '06        #48
Panasonic 82 heat pts82
space
space
$5,677 | Props total: 1462 1462
tell you the truth IMO, I dont think they intended to k!ll homie....if they did, they would have probably shot em in the head. They figured they'd be "gangsta" and brag around their friends about how they shot dude, and how he'd never play football again. RIP to homie, and let this be lesson to the young wannabe thugs.
 12-01-2007, 12:17 AM         #49
krzyboilace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T.O.N.Y said:
yeah them little dudes musta been so shook, imagine a 6'2 215 motherfu*ker coming at these lil HS dudes wit a machete, they musta sh*t themselves busted off 2 random shoots (1 missing 1 hitting his leg) and then dipped up outta there...at least ST went out doing what he did every Sunday on the field..enstilling fear in a n*ggas heart
hell yea r i p s.t sh*ts sad man
 10 years ago '05        #50
TheCarter11 
space
space
$296 | Props total: 5 5
 TheMagicMan said:
and of course these idiots have to have images of "rappers" all over their pages. I swear, sometimes i am real ashamed to be black and a fan of hip-hop. Black people are making it real hard to love their own race. These kids are too busy watching rappers act ignorant on TV and think that everything Lil' Boosie and Lil' Wayne say is how they are supposed to live their lives. Wake the fu*k up people. fu*king idiots, they deserve to die a slow and painful death.
motherfu*king props to this kid rite here. this boy speaks the fuking truth i hope these motherfu*kers pay the fu*king price i hope this n*ggas get fu*king a.ss r*ped to there fu*king death!!!!!! i hope they all die a slow death suffering just like they desereve!! rest in peace sean taylor!!!!!god bless the familly!!!

Last edited by TheCarter11; 12-01-2007 at 12:42 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #51
traxdadon 
space
space
space
$894 | Props total: 13 13
happy they got those dumb fu*ks
I knew they would get them quick Sean's dad is a cop they stick together
 10 years ago '05        #52
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,163 | Props total: 957 957
I will pray for them, real talk..
 10 years ago '07        #53
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
at least the fam gets some peace
 10 years ago '05        #54
Arceo 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$2,200 | Props total: 528 528
one listen to C-DUBs Really Real...guess he was really real cause the 3rd verse played out the whole situation....idk what the fu*k made me let it keep playin in the background...

"you might as well call me 2 face..cause i be talkin in yo face to find out where that safe...and plot on ya the next day..."

"and all you n*ggas just the same to me...it aint no change in me..im robbin now.."

tired off bullsh*t

RIP Sean Taylor..justice is good but wont bring anyone back

J.Arceo
 10 years ago '04        #55
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,113 | Props total: 1150 1150
dont expect all of them dudes to do major time. they werent shooting to k!ll him, but he did die, and well justice needs to be served.
 10 years ago '06        #56
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,746 | Props total: 2949 2949
crazy
 12-01-2007, 01:48 AM         #57
MOTIVATION2K3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMagicMan said:
and of course these idiots have to have images of "rappers" all over their pages. I swear, sometimes i am real ashamed to be black and a fan of hip-hop. Black people are making it real hard to love their own race. These kids are too busy watching rappers act ignorant on TV and think that everything Lil' Boosie and Lil' Wayne say is how they are supposed to live their lives. Wake the fu*k up people. fu*king idiots, they deserve to die a slow and painful death.
lol yeah i dont know much about fort meyers, fl , but i wish i can see them trying to live like that in new orleans. they would be dead or in jail
 10 years ago '06        #58
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,361 | Props total: 4635 4635
damn
i love black people, but i hate me some zzzzzzs. i sh*t on n*ggas like them daily. stupid n*ggas. n*ggas tryin hard to floss. thinking they boss.

"fu*k A bi*ch!!!!!GET YO MONEY RIGHT!!!!!!sh*t ON YOUR LIFE!!!!!k!ll yourself CAUSE U DONT HAVE NOTHIN TO LIVE 4!!!!!!!"

fu*k outta here with that bullsh*t. n*ggas always act like they sayin somethin intellectual lmao. like they on to some knowledge nobody else know about. that lil dumbass quote pretty much sums up the mentality of a lot of black youth in this society. i dont care what is says on their birth certificates, these are some bi*ches. and rivera's sister look like a retarded person in regular peoples clothes with those walmart one perscription fits all reading glasses. fu*k em!
 10 years ago '04        #59
TrackMagic 
space
space
$3,928 | Props total: 0 0
 T.O.N.Y said:

HELL YEAH fu*k THAT. i still cant believe these young as mutha fu*kas man they need to go fu*king read a book. im even more pissed off.
 12-01-2007, 04:25 AM         #60
Mr 315 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh i just read an update on this and it said they wasnt tryin to k!ll anyone durin the robbery...they obviously had a gun on them for a reason even if it was just used to scare someone but nope they left him there to die
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy