Phat ass white girl for real
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

damn that was fast

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #1
6345 pageviews
99 comments

homme 59 heat pts59
space
space
$9,367 | Props total: 2081 2081
Nov 30 - Sean Taylors case solved!

4 arressted [males from 17-20 years old] more than 1 confession already made. they also havent ruled out more arrests forthcoming

more than one of them had been to the house previously.

citizens tips were crucial.

live on espn news right now.

they say they didnt go into the house looking to k!ll anyone and that they had thought nobody would be home at the time.

sorry that i dont have an article but i couldnt find one so i updated it with all the info that was given at the press confrence.

[pic - click to view]

http://www.nbc-2.com/arti .. id=16112&z=3&p

[pic - click to view]

http://sports.espn.go.com .. ory?id=3135855

R.I.P.

Last edited by homme; 12-02-2007 at 10:34 AM..

99 comments for "Nov 30 - Sean Taylors case solved!"

10 years ago '04        #2
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,443 | Props total: 6512 6512
well that was quick..good.
 10 years ago '05        #3
HOLLA BACK 
space
space
$1,645 | Props total: 437 437
WOW....finally justice served. I thought the cops were on some ignorant sh*t when they said this was a random k!lling.
 11-30-2007, 07:42 PM         #4
the hater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 10 years ago '04        #5
305gangstamuzik 
space
space
$1,994 | Props total: 0 0
Fuking shame!! RIP SEAN
 10 years ago '05        #6
jaydee24 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,631 | Props total: 34 34
daam man that was mad quick, did i hear that sh*t correct, that one of the suspects might have a connection with sean taylors sister? daam its some very shady stuff goin on. too bad a brother had to lose his life over it.
 10 years ago '04        #7
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,763 | Props total: 6171 6171
finally some justice is served some damn where
 10 years ago '04        #8
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014

Try 17-20 years old. What the fu*k is wrong with society these days? Kids k!lling kids? And for what? It's a fu*king shame. What has this world come to?
 10 years ago '05        #9
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,052 | Props total: 646 646
wow i personally didnt expect this type of response...i thought it was gonna go a year like bryan patas death still unsolved
 10 years ago '07        #10
Gunner 
space
space
$987 | Props total: 731 731
I head that Sean's girlfriend is kin to the Actor Andy Garcia from Ocean's 11. I heard Garcia made a statement. Anybody know anything else.

I am so glad they caught them fools. That nonsense they pulled is why I purchased a gun no too long ago. These Ninjas just don't give damn anymore.
 10 years ago '07        #11
760 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,427 | Props total: 438 438
I hope these 4 dumb fu*ks get the death penalty...all of them, fu*k them.

R.I.P S.T.
 11-30-2007, 08:14 PM         #12
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thk goodness.
 10 years ago '04        #13
44gunnzupnukka 5 heat pts
space
space
$967 | Props total: 177 177
bunch of young nigggas 2....ahh well...its a wrap 4 them....too bad....i love my money, pus*y,muzik and countless other things to do some stupid sh*t ....1
 10 years ago '06        #14
DUNDUN 
space
space
$890 | Props total: 140 140
Posted: 18 minutes ago
Four arrested in connection with Taylor death

Associated Press

MIAMI -- The Miami-Dade Police Department says it has arrested four people and charged them with murder in connection with the shooting death of Washington Redskins football star Sean Taylor.

Miami-Dade police department spokeswoman Linda O'Brien identified the men as: Venjah K. Hunte, 20; Eric Rivera Jr., 17; Jason Scott Mitchell, 17; and Charles Kendrick Lee Wardlow, 18.

Taylor died Tuesday, one day after being shot at his home in an affluent Miami suburb during what officials said appeared to be an attempted burglary. The suspects weren't expecting Taylor to be home, said police Director Robert Parker said, but Taylor was recuperating from a knee injury and had returned home to Miami from Washington.
Sean Taylor (1983-2007)

Redskins fans gather at a makeshift memorial for Sean Taylor during a candlelight vigil at Redskins Park on Nov. 27, 2007 in Ashburn, Virginia.
» Redskins safety Taylor dies day after being shot
» Video: Daniel Snyder, Joe Gibbs reflect
» Video: Redskins react to tragedy
» Video: Reaction from around the NFL
» NFLPLAYERS: Taylor gave it his all
» Video: Deion Sanders on Taylor
» Redskins remember, mourn teammate Taylor
» Photo gallery: Sean Taylor retrospective
» Official site: Redskins.com

"They were certainly not looking to go there and k!ll anyone," Parker said. Parker said authorities had more than one confession but would not elaborate.

"We're looking into whether or not one or more of the individuals had been at the residence before, Parker said.

The Miami Herald said investigators believe the men learned of Taylor's house through someone who unwittingly set up the burglary by bragging about his wealth. The suspects include two teenagers and a man in his 20s, the paper reported.

Taylor's teammates and friends were measured in responding to Friday's developments in the case.

"I can't get excited or get my hopes up hoping these are the guys until we know for sure," running back Clinton Portis said.

"If those are the guys, I just hope that they'll just be dealt with properly. I feel there's nothing much I can say about it. It's no anger I can express to them. What's done is done," receiver Santana Moss said.

Taylor and longtime girlfriend, Jackie Garcia, were awakened by loud noises at Taylor's home in an affluent Miami suburb, family friend Richard Sharpstein said. Taylor grabbed a machete he keeps in the bedroom for protection, Sharpstein said, then someone broke through the bedroom door and fired two shots, one missing and one hitting Taylor in the upper leg. Neither the couple's 18-month-old daughter, also named Jackie, nor Garcia were injured.

The bullet damaged the femoral artery in Taylor's leg, causing significant blood loss. Taylor never regained consciousness and died a little more than 24 hours later.

A public viewing for Taylor is scheduled Sunday in Miami, and the entire Redskins organization plans to fly to Florida to attend Monday's funeral at Pharmed Arena at Florida International University.

The Redskins also announced that fans attending the team's Sunday game will receive a towel with Taylor's No.21 jersey on it and that his name will be displayed prominently in one of the end zones. Team owner Dan Snyder said in a statement the team will contribute a minimum of $500,000 to a fund to benefit Taylor's daughter.

Copyright 2007 by The a.ssociated Press

str8 from NFL.com
 11-30-2007, 08:27 PM         #15
micwrecka 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when you hit your mid 20's you start to realize something. that teenagers are fu*kin idiots. not some, not most of them... ALL OF THEM! It aint nothin personal to all the teens reading this right now, I was an idiot myself too when I was a teen. It is just a fact of life. Wait till you hit my age, you'll see. These dumb n*ggaz just threw their entire life away on some bullsh*t. Heaven forbid they go get a job and actually make their cheese. Now, all they gotta look forward to is being known as the n*ggaz who k!lled a NFL player. AND DUING THE SEASON! Damn sho better hope they dont run into any redskin fans in prison... especially red fans who bet on the games.

Okay I am done joking around. R.I. P. Sean Taylor. You was my n*gga.

Last edited by micwrecka; 11-30-2007 at 08:29 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #16
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 114 114
Good riddens to those pieces of scheming sh*t. I hope they all get Redskin fan cellmates. Thats crazy that a gunshot wound to the upper leg k!lled him. Hitting that artery is like a 1 in a million shot. RIP Sean Taylor.
 11-30-2007, 08:38 PM         #17
mfm336 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh sh*t
 11-30-2007, 08:40 PM         #18
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can only commend them for how fast that went down. Not even a week!

Finally, some justice is served, somewhere! I hope these young guys get tossed while they're in prison, sharing a cell with Big Bubba and nasty Nate. That's worse than any retaliation they could have ever seen.
 10 years ago '06        #19
Xaiv 149 heat pts149
space
space
$4,280 | Props total: 2189 2189
look at these young n*ggas man You have were whole life ahead of you. You do this sh*t

11-30-2007, 08:45 PM         #20
mjh=escobar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gunner said:
I head that Sean's girlfriend is kin to the Actor Andy Garcia from Ocean's 11. I heard Garcia made a statement. Anybody know anything else.

I am so glad they caught them fools. That nonsense they pulled is why I purchased a gun no too long ago. These Ninjas just don't give damn anymore.
Yeah his girl is Andy Garcia niece these dudes is dumbs fu*k get a job i mean how big of a lick did they think they were going to hit.

R.I.P Sean Taylor.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago